• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Biggest Loser:Pokemon Version"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Can't sign Denna up for this even though it makes sense...sooooo

Name: Marvin
Species: ;028;
Pounds: 300
Favorite Food: Ramen noodles...any kind...any kind at all...
Personality: Marvin is a usually withdrawn and a quiet type of guy. he doesn't share his emotions, but he is easily amused and on the opposite side of the spectrum can be easy to sadden...he's a bit of a pushover...as he joined this because his friends told him too...

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Name: Fangi Swell aka (Fangswi)
Species:;124;
Pounds: 350 (jk) 300
Favorite Food: Anything that she can put in her mouth
Personality: Fangwi is so weird. She only reply back half of the time when were talking. She has a weird attitude of spying her competitor.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Wait- may I change it to a Groudon?

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Can someone please please remake this game cause i will be gone a few weeks.I closing this thread.Those who have already signed up will stay signed up in the other one

Truly Deceptive

But may I change Obeseolardo da Fatty to a Groudon?

Truly Deceptive

Thx! =D

He's really fat.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Make a new thread, ..you dun have to, just simply let this one open till you come back

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
no it might be best to simply remake it since he said "a few weeks"...it'll drown in the Games section otherwise and...no matter how much we bump it...that and if we keep it up the mods'll get annoyed

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... I know this won't be starting anything soon and might just be replace with other thread but I think it looks interesting so I'm going to post a sign-up anyways.

Name: Blitz Star
Species: ;405; Luxray
Pounds: Three hundred pounds

Favorite Food: Any type pastry mainly cake especially cheesecake.

Personality: Blitz Star actually isn’t that bad girl though she gets insanely competitive around other females. This give her a bad reputation and often makes other (especially other girls) really dislike her. Like her lack of self-control of her rivalry instincts she has the same lack of willpower when it comes to sweets which is the main reason for her weight gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.