• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bilderberg Group

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
The Bilderberg Group is an annual meeting of the most influential people in politics, media, banking, military, etc. Every year this meeting takes place in a different hotel the world in a heavily secluded place that is blocked off from reporters, although few reporters try to cover it.

Some frequent attendees include the Queen of England, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, and this year they Jeff Bazos have the CEO of Amazon and Chris Hughes, the co-founder of Facebook.

It gets very little media coverage; and that little coverage is often to explain why it is not worth covering.

How is it that you can watch the entire E3 conference on TV, for almost a week - Sarah Palin's private Yahoo e-mails are supposed to be okay for the media to examine - a royal wedding is televised - but the media doesn't even try to provide sufficient coverage of an assembly of the most influential people in the world? Because:

Because the owners of the corporate news networks [FOX, MSNBC, CNN] are at the meeting

Should the meetings get media coverage? Does it matter? Discuss.

Last edited:

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
The Bilderberg Group is an annual meeting of the most influential people in politics, media, banking, military, etc. Every year this meeting takes place in a different hotel the world in a heavily secluded place that is blocked off from reporters, although few reporters try to cover it.

Some frequent attendees include the Queen of England, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, and this year they Jeff Bazos have the CEO of Amazon and Chris Hughes, the co-founder of Facebook.

It gets very little media coverage; and that little coverage is often to explain why it is not worth covering.

How is it that you can watch the entire E3 conference on TV, for almost a week - Sarah Palin's private Yahoo e-mails are supposed to be okay for the media to examine - a royal wedding is televised - but the media doesn't even try to provide sufficient coverage of an assembly of the most influential people in the world?

Because the owners of the corporate news networks [FOX, MSNBC, CNN] are at the meeting... SunnyC, I'm not even sure if this is a real debate...

/thread

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Because the owners of the corporate news networks [FOX, MSNBC, CNN] are at the meeting... SunnyC, I'm not even sure if this is a real debate...

/thread

Changed the OP to reflect your contribution.

Also, I remember that song.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
What would the media say?

"Here is the gathering of the most successful people on Earth. Terrorists and aliens, this is where you should concentrate your attack. This meeting is proof that Jews rule the world via their control of global government, banking, media, legal institutions and corporations. The name is also Jewish, more proof that Jews rule the world."

Seriously, there's probably nothing to say about the Bilderberg gathering. It sounds weird, compared to other items covered, to not cover this when we hear of other events.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
What exactly do they talk about at the meetings? E3? Sarah Palin? The royal wedding?

How to take over the world? Aliens? Xenu? Boners? Llamas? Alien Boners? Our possibilities at speculation are rather endless....

Last edited:

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
What would the media say?

"Here is the gathering of the most successful people on Earth. Terrorists and aliens, this is where you should concentrate your attack. This meeting is proof that Jews rule the world via their control of global government, banking, media, legal institutions and corporations. The name is also Jewish, more proof that Jews rule the world."

Seriously, there's probably nothing to say about the Bilderberg gathering. It sounds weird, compared to other items covered, to not cover this when we hear of other events.

Why the fixation on Jews, anyway? Although I think you may have a point about security. Sure, the G20 is publicized, as well as the location of meetings of other heads of state around the world, but what's losing a few Presidents and Prime Ministers compared to losing like a hundred CEO's of the most important corporations in the world? (Serious question, which is more important to our society?) The difference I suppose is that the G20 is a reflection of a somewhat democratic world unity while the CEOs that attend Bilderberg are really the heads of a meritocracy, so they are more focused on telling us what they think, because they are cool like that, as opposed to asking us what we think.

What exactly do they talk about at the meetings? E3? Sarah Palin? The royal wedding?

I suppose the world issues of today, and what the future holds? It's hard to believe it's about "shooting the breeze" with all these different and elite people willing to spare time to come. Considering the people in these different positions affect our destiny, isn't it in our best interests to know what they're talking about with each other?

How to take over the world? Aliens? Xenu? Boners? Llamas? Alien Boners? Our possibilities at speculation are rather endless....

...but they already rule the world, why would they want to take over it? And aliens? What do you think this conversation is about, anyway? I'm not Teshub.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
OMG IT'S THE ILLUMINATI!

<_<

That's probably why.

In all seriousness: they may be discussing something we disapprove.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
OMG IT'S THE ILLUMINATI!

<_<

That's probably why.

In all seriousness: they may be discussing something we disapprove.

The Bavarian Illuminati disbanded long ago, and their name may have even been given to them. Now "illuminati" is nomenclature for anybody in the know. Jim Cramer once used it to describe buisiness insiders. It's not an actual organization.

And, seriously, the only reason we need to know what public servants are discussing is in case they're talking about something we dissapprove? Our democratic leaders are in this too, and we don't simply react to their decisions, as a republic, we're supposed to be able to influence and create them. : /

- That Bilderberg is a cabal of Jews who rule the world
- That aliens exist, or they are attempting a cover up
- That Freemasons rule the world
- That the Bilderbergs are the fictional media-created Illuminati

You guys have a better imagination than I do. There isn't any serious discussion to contribute to this besides the stonecutters song from the Simpsons and some jokes about conspiracy theory?

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
The Bavarian Illuminati disbanded long ago, and their name may have even been given to them. Now "illuminati" is nomenclature for anybody in the know. Jim Cramer once used it to describe buisiness insiders. It's not an actual organization.

And, seriously, the only reason we need to know what public servants are discussing is in case they're talking about something we dissapprove? Our democratic leaders are in this too, and we don't simply react to their decisions, as a republic, we're supposed to be able to influence and create them. : /

- That Bilderberg is a cabal of Jews who rule the world
- That aliens exist, or they are attempting a cover up
- That Freemasons rule the world
- That the Bilderbergs are the fictional media-created Illuminati

You guys have a better imagination than I do. There isn't any serious discussion to contribute to this besides the stonecutters song from the Simpsons and some jokes about conspiracy theory?

I see now, you're an agent working for this group. They've obviously employed one person per forum to stifle the people's knowledge that they are ruled by Jewish lizard men from outer space. Damn, it's so clear to me now.

8D