• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Birthing Place of Colorful Pixels Arranged in Patterns

What would you like to see added to the shop the most?

• Team Poses~

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Pokemon Cosplays~

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Chaos~

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Simple Banners~

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Other (please PM me)

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Approved! :)

The Dragon Master:
I'm sorry, i've no idea how to mix a quadroped with a biped dragon...your Landorous/Dragonite fusion kind of came out...bad. O_O; if you really want it, I can try extreme-scratching on parts, but it'd take a while. Like, a day or two.
But, well, here's your other two:

Jerb:

Thesolpokemonfan:

I hope you like it; I think it's a little boring..

Xatuni:

TheEliteEmpoleon:

Politoed Maniac:

{*MoonDust*}

Last edited:

VS

they/she
I would like a Pokemon Splice, please!
Pokemon: Ludicolo, Celebi, and Mew
Details: Ludicolo as base please
Anything Else?: Nothing else.

Politoed Maniac

Poli-Swag!
Pokemon: Elekid and Salamence
Details: Salamence as the base
Anything Else?: Thanks!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Politoed Maniac: Oh dear, I'm nervous to see how this turns out...

I don't think the Wailord would be small enough to have elekid and salamence's parts on it, though.... How about just Elekid/Salamence? :)

Pokemon: Infernape and salamence.
Details: I really don't know, you decide.
Anything Else?: Thank you!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Just plain old Paint.

But if you want to know, or just talk, I'd really appreciate you PM...also, try not to double post, thanks. :)

Dragon Spirit

A True Dragon Spirit
Approved! :)

The Dragon Master:
I'm sorry, i've no idea how to mix a quadroped with a biped dragon...your Landorous/Dragonite fusion kind of came out...bad. O_O; if you really want it, I can try extreme-scratching on parts, but it'd take a while. Like, a day or two.
But, well, here's your other two:
Thanks alot :) I really love it and also your don't have to do the Landorus on if you don't want too it is fine :). Thanks again

LightSuicune

Hi I have a quick ? ... That circle stage from in game battles(where you place the Pokemon sprites on).. Is there a site that has them ripped? Also, would you be able to put one Pokemon sprite on them?

Politoed Maniac

Poli-Swag!
Im not trying to put stress on you but my sprite hasn't been done for 4-5 days XP im just wondering how far you are with that?

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I'm sorry guys, I'm at a speech and debate day camp this week, and I;m pretty tired...your sprites'll be done soon though, no worries!

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I'd like a team pose, side by side.
B&W sprites,
Deino, Zorua, Umbreon, Emboar, Serperior. Zorua in the front, please~

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
TheZoruaBreeder: approved! I'll be on it soon. :D

Guys: alrighty, lemme explain a little thing about spriting called proportion. Proportion is sort of important in spriting...you see, pineapples with sombreros, forest fairies, and hairless floating cats don't mix together too well. It's a little bit hard...well, really hard. Add in issues with color pallet, and well....I guess that what I'm saying is that I tried, and failed...I'm sorry you guys, really, it would probably only disappoint you. I'm legitimately sorry...

You guys, the ones who ordered the Salamence/Elekid, the Salamence/Infernape, and the Ludicolo/Mew/Celbi, you can all re-request, and ask for something else, and I'll give you priority, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.