• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Birthing Place of Colorful Pixels Arranged in Patterns

What would you like to see added to the shop the most?

• Team Poses~

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Pokemon Cosplays~

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Chaos~

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Simple Banners~

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Other (please PM me)

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Approved! :)

The Dragon Master:
I'm sorry, i've no idea how to mix a quadroped with a biped dragon...your Landorous/Dragonite fusion kind of came out...bad. O_O; if you really want it, I can try extreme-scratching on parts, but it'd take a while. Like, a day or two.
But, well, here's your other two:
therianite.png
Thundernite.png

Jerb:
howler.png

Thesolpokemonfan:
toraligatr-1.png

I hope you like it; I think it's a little boring..

Xatuni:
xatumi.png

TheEliteEmpoleon:
teamposeambigousname.png

Politoed Maniac:
Sirtinkletonoffrogantine.png

{*MoonDust*}
untitled.png

Last edited:

VS

they/she
I would like a Pokemon Splice, please!
Pokemon: Ludicolo, Celebi, and Mew
Details: Ludicolo as base please
Anything Else?: Nothing else.

Politoed Maniac

Poli-Swag!
Pokemon: Elekid and Salamence
Details: Salamence as the base
Anything Else?: Thanks!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Politoed Maniac: Oh dear, I'm nervous to see how this turns out...

I don't think the Wailord would be small enough to have elekid and salamence's parts on it, though.... How about just Elekid/Salamence? :)

Pokemon: Infernape and salamence.
Details: I really don't know, you decide.
Anything Else?: Thank you!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Just plain old Paint.

But if you want to know, or just talk, I'd really appreciate you PM...also, try not to double post, thanks. :)

Dragon Spirit

A True Dragon Spirit
Approved! :)

The Dragon Master:
I'm sorry, i've no idea how to mix a quadroped with a biped dragon...your Landorous/Dragonite fusion kind of came out...bad. O_O; if you really want it, I can try extreme-scratching on parts, but it'd take a while. Like, a day or two.
But, well, here's your other two:
therianite.png
Thundernite.png

Thanks alot :) I really love it and also your don't have to do the Landorus on if you don't want too it is fine :). Thanks again

LightSuicune

Hi I have a quick ? ... That circle stage from in game battles(where you place the Pokemon sprites on).. Is there a site that has them ripped? Also, would you be able to put one Pokemon sprite on them?

Politoed Maniac

Poli-Swag!
Im not trying to put stress on you but my sprite hasn't been done for 4-5 days XP im just wondering how far you are with that?

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I'm sorry guys, I'm at a speech and debate day camp this week, and I;m pretty tired...your sprites'll be done soon though, no worries!

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I'd like a team pose, side by side.
B&W sprites,
Deino, Zorua, Umbreon, Emboar, Serperior. Zorua in the front, please~

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
TheZoruaBreeder: approved! I'll be on it soon. :D

Guys: alrighty, lemme explain a little thing about spriting called proportion. Proportion is sort of important in spriting...you see, pineapples with sombreros, forest fairies, and hairless floating cats don't mix together too well. It's a little bit hard...well, really hard. Add in issues with color pallet, and well....I guess that what I'm saying is that I tried, and failed...I'm sorry you guys, really, it would probably only disappoint you. I'm legitimately sorry...

You guys, the ones who ordered the Salamence/Elekid, the Salamence/Infernape, and the Ludicolo/Mew/Celbi, you can all re-request, and ask for something else, and I'll give you priority, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.