• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Birthing Place of Colorful Pixels Arranged in Patterns

What would you like to see added to the shop the most?

• Team Poses~

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Pokemon Cosplays~

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Chaos~

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Simple Banners~

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Other (please PM me)

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
TheZoruaBreeder: approved! I'll be on it soon. :D

Guys: alrighty, lemme explain a little thing about spriting called proportion. Proportion is sort of important in spriting...you see, pineapples with sombreros, forest fairies, and hairless floating cats don't mix together too well. It's a little bit hard...well, really hard. Add in issues with color pallet, and well....I guess that what I'm saying is that I tried, and failed...I'm sorry you guys, really, it would probably only disappoint you. I'm legitimately sorry...

You guys, the ones who ordered the Salamence/Elekid, the Salamence/Infernape, and the Ludicolo/Mew/Celbi, you can all re-request, and ask for something else, and I'll give you priority, if you want.
CALL LUDICOLO A PINEAPPLE ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL BLOW YOU UP
Pokemon(2-12): Ludicolo, Zekrom, Rayquaza, Swampert, Serperior,
Where?(who do you want in the middle? Little nit-picky things): Ludicolo in the middle Zek/Ray on the right. Swamp/Serperior on the left.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
^approved...c:

(it's easier to call it that, instead of an anthromorphic fruitiform duckesque bipedial creature with a sombrero...:p....but I'll honor your wishes. :) )

Last edited:
I would like a Pokemon Splice, please!
Pokemon: Errrmm... Cloyster and Glalie.
Details: I have no idea.
Anything Else?: Thanks. Hairless flouting cat? No need for priority like it said in your post.

Politoed Maniac

Poli-Swag!
Im the one who ordered elekid and salamence XD.

Pokemon: Elekid and Relicanth
Details: Nothing much
Anything Else?:Thanks :D

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Uh. I hadta highlight your text. I'm using the BW skin

Pokemon: Gothorita
Details: Fuse it with Meowth, Swablu and Ledian XD
Anything Else?: Have fun - but I wanna see Gothorita's ponytails and ribbon, Meowth's tail, Swablu's wings and Ledian's punching thingies in there :3 Also, mind if ye make it wear Lyra's hat aswell? XD nya~

cocoadragon

Shiny Hunter
would u be able to make the shinies in my thread all in one big group ?

i can understand if its to much :)

just the ones in the shinycard

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I would but if you could fill out the form for 'Teamposes', and specify what pokemon, that would make it easier for me, thank you. ^_^

cocoadragon

Shiny Hunter
can u make me a banner that say community RE

and shiny joltik,shiny ferroseed,shiny tynamo, and shiny klink in the background

http://i55.*******.com/2py7tdc.pngground like this one but can u change the pokemon

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I'm sorry everyone, I'm legitimately banned from Serebii for a while...so, I can't give you your requests..I'm really, really sooty, but this is the end,,

Mods, please, close this shop...

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Edit:

Welll...I misread the rules. >>;;

I'm staying here for now, never mind!

Feel free to request.. :)

Last edited:

VS

they/she
A sprite'd be nice!
Pokemon: Ludicolo and Wobbuffet
Details?: They have something to do with another and you know it xD

YAY~

A sprite, please~
Pokemon: Dragonair
Details?: Fuse it with Seviper, Serperior, Milotic, and Dragonite. Keep the body Dragonair's color, and then do whatever colors look best.with the added details. Have Serperior's coller thingie, Sevipers blade tail (but with Dragonair's little blue ball things), Dragonite's wings somewhere on the back, and Milotic's antenne. Thank you! *gives cookie*

Status
Not open for further replies.