• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The bishie battle thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeus

An aerodactyl suddenly flies towards Robotboy and carries him around. It slams him against mountains and the ground, but it doesn't let go.

Baam

"Why should we bother fighting" Ashleigh says "We will just lose it has always been the way this time evil will win"

Baam

Ashleigh shoots the aerodactyl killing it "Like i said evil will win" Ashleigh looked down at the dark army "But im not going to run like i did before"

Baam

Ashleigh summons Oathkeeper "We beat these idiotds quickly then i got to go help my friends"
"Never knew you had any" Greymon says
"Very funny"

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Mushu 'Ashleigh has friends?'

Matsumoto 'i didn't think it was in his dictionary'

Mushu 'he doesn't have a dictionary...'

Matsumoto starts laughing

Darkeus

The aerodactyl drops Robotboy, but it had a layer of magic armor protecting it, and making the bullet less effective. Arceus's twin slams Arceus deep underground and gains an advantage. The dark Giratina flies right next to Greymon and then vanishes into the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.