• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The bishie battle thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonWyvern

Ivo, while making something, is still watching what's happening.
"Well, so much for them being distracted by the tank. I wonder what idiot sent a tank after them."

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
madara stick his and in and uses Raiton: kessho shomei no jutsu!

a bundle of electricity forms in a crystal he is holding and lights up the tank.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Aleu looks at the light, then back around the tank and finds the person in question in an opposite corner

'we need to make the opening bigger'

Temari and Sakura grin 'no problem'

CrimsonWyvern

"Ugh, they're going too fast! I won't be able to repel them if they show up!"

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz continues to Psi Punch the tank, while Daroach keeps blasting the tank with his Triple Star Wand. "Squeakers!" Daroach yells, suddenly, 3 little Squeaker minions appear. "Help Raz and me destroy the tank!" Daroach commanded, the Squeakers then picked up bombs each and began throwing them at the tank. Zelda was now unconcious from the lack of air.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
One of the Squeakers throws another bomb, and the glass finally breakes, water flows everywhere and Zelda slides out.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz purs the ointment into her mouth while holding her in his arms. She wakes up and looks at Raz. "Hey gourgeous!" Raz says to Zelda. "You in the mood for some psychic love?"

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Daroach pulls Raz away from Zelda. "She's a little...young for you, Razputin." The muose theif says. "I know." Raz replies "But she's so HOT!" Daroach sighs and Raz looks at the remains of the tank.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Suddenly, one of Dr. Loboto's Psychoblaster death tanks appears with Dr. Loboto piloting it. "Hello Razputin!" Dr. Loboto says. "Long time no see!" "A friend of yours?" Daroach asks. "Pretty much the opposite" Raz and Dr. Loboto say in unison. "Tank!" Dr. Loboto says. "Destroy them!" Dr. Loboto says before teleporting away, the tank then transforms into a fighting robot. Raz and Daroach get ready to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.