• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishie Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I have noticed that the players there are increasingly not battling as the name suggests... So I am making this game as a home for all your claimed characters!

RULES:
1. No killing other bishies... unless you were allowed to do so.
2. As much as possible, use only your own claimed characters. If two people own the same one (multiple claim threads); just ask if you can use it yourself. Therefore only one person will roleplay that.
3. If you wish to use a bishie claimed by someone else, notify that person and get permission. (If the user who claimed that character is inactive, you are free to use him/her without permission. Just be sure to notify me.)
4. You can have roomies! But only 4 bishies maximum each room.
5. If you don't have a bishie, you can use a Trainer. Just put like, your name, then Trainer. Like this: Copygoo (Trainer) You can have a Bishie and Trainer, but try not to. They're hard to keep track of.

Here are the places. Just pick a room. Don't tell me which one you want. Copy this form and type in your bishie's name. I'll update as soon as I can. If you wish to leave, copy the form again and erase the name. I will then put it back for taking. Also, you can transfer in between, but as usual, erase and type. I won't do it for you. :p

Beach Paradise:
A cool place that shifts from hot and warm, but never cold. It's restaurant specializes in seafood.
Room 1 - Paintroller, Orko
Room 2 - Rayman
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 - Terraterror and the Buff Torchic

Foresty Haven:
Deep in the woods, near a lake. You can fish, swim, or just enjoy seeing all the animals here. The restaurant here has simple foods, like bread and maybe some animals... but they are still delicious all the same.
Room 1 - Tonton, Spoink, Copygoo (Trainer), Mimi
Room 2 - Makar, Link
Room 3 - The Angry Caterpie and Haruko
Room 4 - Greymon, Metagross, Pit, Artemis
Room 5 - Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Snow Valley:
Up in between two mountains. This is a great place for hiking, skiing, maybe even a bit of frozen fishing! You only get warm or hot foods here.
Room 1 - Ultra-V
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Original Idea by Xashlei/Blue Milotic

Yeah, it's back. A lot of people like it, including me, so.... yeah.

Start Joining!

~BANNED~

RESORT NEWS
12/15/07 Grand Opening!
12/24/07 Christmas Eve! What do you wish for?
1/12/07 Reports are in of a strange hopping clam in the Beach Resort. Be careful, it bites!

Last edited:
Beach Paradise:
A cool place that shifts from hot and warm, but never cold. It's restaurant specializes in seafood.
Room 1 -
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Foresty Haven:
Deep in the woods, near a lake. You can fish, swim, or just enjoy seeing all the animals here. The restaurant here has simple foods, like bread and maybe some animals... but they are still delicious all the same.
Room 1 -
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Snow Valley:
Up in between two mountains. This is a great place for hiking, skiing, maybe even a bit of frozen fishing! You only get warm or hot foods here.
Room 1 - Ultra-V
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

I'm back.

Ancient Chaos

That Guy Over There
Beach Paradise:
Room 1 -
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Foresty Haven:
Room 1 -
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Snow Valley:
Room 1 - Ultra-V
Room 2 - Saya Otonashi(not official yet but i didn't see anyone else on the list with it)
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Copygoo

Page of Heart
mac99, you're fine. Ancient Chaos, you need your bishie to be official first. >.>

TonTon looked at the beautiful resort. "I missed this place!"

Foresty Haven:
Room 1 - Tonton
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Hiboxx

Dang! A Fat Person!
Beach Paradise:
Room 1-Paintroller
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Foresty Haven:
Room 1 -
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Snow Valley:
Room 1 - Ultra-V
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

BTW my bishie is paintroller and i took room 1 in beach paradice

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Foresty Haven:
Room 1 - Tonton
Room 2 - Makar
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Ah, thank you for restarting it for me Copygoo. I felt I couldn't keep it afloat. Looking forward to checking in soon~ That is, when I get my new bishies. I'm using Roxas in the battle, not the resort. :)

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Forest Zone
Room 3- The Angry Caterpie and Haruko.

"Stupid member price. Too costly for me. CURSE THEM!"

"Quiet, AC, or you'll get us BOTH kicked out, you idiot!"

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Spoink hopped in "I'm back!!! and I can cook better than ever!!! Hi Tonton, can I share a room? Also, I remembered the SG!"

Foresty Haven:
Room 1 - Tonton, Spoink
Room 2 - Makar
Room 3 -
Room 4 -
Room 5 -

Terraterror

Whoah...
Beach Paradise:
Room 1 -
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Beach Paradise:
Room 1 -Orko
Room 2 -
Room 3 -
Room 4 -

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
Beach Paradise:
Room 1 - Orko
Room 2 -Mimi
Room 3 -
Room 4 -

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Tonton looked at the opened door with amazement. "Spoink!" The gave each other a what's up hi-five. After much talking and enjoyment, Spoink asked solemnly, "Do you still have the SG?" Tonton nodded. "Right here."

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Makar: Hmm...I wonder what I should do today...
*Makar takes his fiddlestick*
Makar: Hmm...
*attaches rope to it*
Makar: Ahh!
*starts fishing at the lake*

Hiboxx

Dang! A Fat Person!
Paintroller turns the T.V "Cool! Pokemon Kid nation is on! G Buizel PPPPWn THM!!!!!
Hey orko want food or videogame consoles (Paints Wii)

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Beach Paradise:
Room 1 - Paintroller, Orko
Room 2 - Mimi
Room 3 - Raz, Daroach, Szanto and Sxara
Room 4 - Jackie Chan

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
Mimi: Im bored *morphs here voice to the most sexys vocie ever* OH BOYS?
*all male bishies in the beach paradise come running like puppys*

Status
Not open for further replies.