• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Klonoa scurried around the woods, looking anxiously up at the darkening skies as he gathered what he needed.
"...There!" He plucked a sprig of wintergreen from its place underneath a tree and carefully placed it in his satchel, then sprinted off.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"Um, hi." Laura says.

"Can you do this, Laura?" Raz says, then levitates Tommy and throws him into Mametchi.

Laura stares. "You're...psychic?"

Raz nods. "Can you do anything like that?"

Laura suddenly bursts into tears. "Yes! Yes i can! But i so much wish i couldn't!"

"Why?" Raz says.

Suddenly, Laura's arm turns completely mechanical, then turns back to normal. "You see! I'm a cyborg! I was in a car accident and they rebuilt me using metallic parts!"

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"Ah, I see," Sirius says in what seems to a be a compassionate tone.
A pause.
"Another sob story? Give me a break," the reploid says in a bored voice. "I don't see what's wrong about being a cyborg. I'm fully mechanical."

Iris watched Laura's stunt, not really caring that much. She felt sorry for the girl, sure. But a natural instinct made her worry about Chimchar's fever and Mindscrew's injuries more than some girl's.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"I can't stand being like this!" Laura says. "I'm a freak!"

"No you're not!" Raz says reassuringly. "Trust me, it's cool. There's nothing wrong with being different because EVERYBODY's different. Besides, the idea of being a cyborg is awesome!"

"...Really?" Laura says, then smiles and hugs Raz. "Thankyou!"

Kita glares at Raz and looks away as she walks over to Tommy, "Hahaha, very funny, impressing some random girl with a sob story background by throwing an innocent boy into an innocent tamagotchi."

"So funny I forgot to laugh, haha~" Mindscrew says, clapping slowly, "Because sob stories make everyone feel sorry for you~"

Iris sighs at Laura's pathetic weeakness. "Sirius is right. Thats sosweetisn't it? She asked in a tone that was practically dripping with sarcasm.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"She should learn not to press her sob story on everyone she meets," Sirius said dryly. "Compared to half the people here, hers is hardly a blip on the radar."

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"If you think about it, she's not really that different to the rest of us!" Raz says to Kita and Mindscrew through telepathy.

Laura looks at Raz. "I'll take it there's no bathroom around here?"

Raz shakes his head.

"No problem." Laura says, then walks into a bush and squats down.

Raz was confused; he assumed that cyborgs would have eliminated the need for such activities.

Iris looked at Sirius. "You got that right" she said happily. She watched Laura walk over to the bush. "Hey! I thought you were a cyborg!" she called.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Laura covered herself up from Isis. "Um...i AM trying to take a piss, so, you mind not watching me? Besides, i just have a mechanical bladder. I'm perfectly human on the outside, i just have mechanical insides. Just because i'm a cyborg doesn't mean i don't still have all my bodily functions."

Status
Not open for further replies.