• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Sirius blinks.
"...That means that you're not even human, then. Unless you still have organic parts fused with the mechanical parts."

Iris sighs. She had already turned away, but sensed that Laura thought she was watching. "I'm not watching you! what kind of insane person would do that!!??" she yelled; getting fed up, she flew to a different tree so she could see everyone. She floated over to Dimentio. "Hello!" she said in a voice that she hoped was friendly.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"...? Oh, hello," Dimentio said absently, staring out at the horizon. Then he snapped back to attention.
"Sorry," he said apologetically. "I was a bit preoccupied." He offered a hand. "I'm Dimentio. And whom do I have the pleasure of meeting today?"

Iris smiled. Dimentio seemed kind. She took his hand and replied. "I'm Iris. I'm an Uxie, which is a type of pokemon" she explained, seeing as how most people didnt seem to know what pokemon were.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz walks over to Kita. "Don't ingnore me!" Raz puts an banana in Kita's hand. "Now here's an idea; stick that banana up your fanny!"

Laura pulls her pants up and steps out of the bush. "Yes, i HAVE got organic parts fused with mechanical ones." She responds to Sirius's question.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Iris," Dimentio said, smiling a little and shaking the Uxie's hand. "I haven't seen your kind before-I've seen some other Pokemon on my travels, but not your species."
-------
Sirius raises an eyebrow. "I see. And what's so terrible about being a cyborg?"

Iris made a point of completely ignoring Laura's comment. She didnt really know WHY she didnt like Laura, she just didnt.

"Ah" she said to Dimentio. "Well, I'm considered a legendary pokemon so you probably wouldnt have sen an Uxie, considering there's only like 5 in the world currently." she sighs at the lack of her race.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"Because it's not human..." Laura says. "I was oce an average human, but after a car accident the only way to save my life was to make me like..." Laura exposes the mechanical parts of her hands. "...This..."

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"You should be happy with what you have," Sirius grumbled. "Kids these days. You won't be able to get rid of it, and you'll live longer with it, so why not?"
He rolled back his sleeve, and there were dozens of scars marking the pale artificial skin. "You didn't have to go through what I had to go through." He yanked the sleeve up and covered his forearm again. "Be happy. Enjoy what you have."

"That is unfortunate," Dimentio says, looking a little sad at this. "Legendaries are always destined to be lonely, I suppose. The last of their kind."

"yeah, pretty much" said Iris sadly. She was enjoying talking to Dimentio but she wasnt really enjoying the subject. Oh well she thought.

Kita just drops the bannana and still ignores Raz.

"Oh bawww your not human~ Sweetie, have you noticed that barely ANYONE here is human~?" Mindscrew says, still smiling in that insane way.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"If i were you, i'd shut up." Laura says threateningly to Mindscrew.

Raz picks up the banana and starts to eat it.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"If you were gay..." Sirius begins, smiling as innocently as possible.
It doesn't fool anyone.
"It'd be okay..." Doopliss joins in.

"What could YOU possibly do to me~?" Mindscrew says, "Because right now you seem incabable of doing anything other than showing a sob story~"

Kita starts drawing what looks like an octopus made out of banana's in her sketchpad.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Laura's feet turn to rocket boosters, her arms turn into machine guns, her chest turns into a missle launcher and her left eyes turns into a scouter.

Laura hovers in the air using her boosters and then aims at Mindscrew with the machine guns. "Does this answer your question?"

Status
Not open for further replies.