• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"It's not his fault you overreacted, either," Sirius said. "Learn some self control, kid. Don't make me shoot you."

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Laura squares up to Mindscrew. "Do you WANT me to blast you into smitherenes?"

Shadow rolls his eyes. "Here we go..."

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Klonoa makes something and gets Chimchar to sit up, and makes him take a bite.
"It should cool him down. It's not a miracle cure, but it should gradually cool his fever...if he gets worse again, he'll need another drink of that mixture."

Sirius sighs, stands up and grabs Laura by the collar and Mindscrew by the scruff.
"I don't care who started it," Sirius snapped. "I want you to stop."

"It would be very interesting to see you beat up an old, frail mewtwo with barely any health left from a previous battle~" Mindscrew says, coughing slightly to get the point across, "People would think very highly of you for that~"

flamingoozaru

"Hey, hey break it up you two!" says Ueki as he rushes into the middle of them. Adalrich sneaks off in the commotion and goes into Roy's "hideout". "Hey, Roy? I am back!" yells the warrior as he looks around the cave.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz looks at Chimchar. "What happened to him, anyway?"

MEANWHILE...

Inside a dark room in a secret base somewhere in the centre of the universe, Poison and the Puppeteer were handcuffed and kneeling on the floor.

Infront of them was a golden throne completely covered by darkness. The only thing that was showing of whoever it was sitting there was a single golden hand, the rest of them was completely enshrouded in darkness. 2 other members of the Osore 13 stood next to the throne. One was Necro, while the other was a large, hulking man. He was bald and had red eyes and a green metal jaw. He had extremely large muscles. He wore nothing on his upper body, but wore red pants on his lower body.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"Oh, i'm sorry." Raz says sarcastically. "If i went for you then you'd probably get me done for sexual harassment, if i went for somebody like Dimentio then he'd kill me. Tommy knows i'm only kidding, right Tommy? Bseides, sometimes it's Mametchi or Groudon."

"yeah, pretty much" said Iris sadly. She was enjoying talking to Dimentio but she wasnt really enjoying the subject. Oh well she thought.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Sirius drops Mindscrew and Laura, scolds them momentarily, and then picks Raz up by the collar of his jacket.
"How about you try not picking on anyone?" he says coldly.

Dimentio notes Iris' tone and sighs. "Miserable subject, I see. I think I should go back to the others. Coming?" He stood up.

Status
Not open for further replies.