• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"I see," Sirius says in the kind of voice reserved for the stupid or slow-thinking. "Anything else you'd like to say?"
Dimentio sighs heavily, overhearing Raz, and has to resist the urge to use the psychic as target practice.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz takes a disliking to Sirius's tone. "Let the **** go, and don't use that tone on me."

"Just let him go." Laura says, returning to her pretty human form.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"Oh dear, I'm afraid not. You'll have to be more polite," Sirius says, still using the irritating 'you're dumb as a brick so I'm going to speak nice and slowly' tone. "You know what more polite means, right?"

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"What do YOU think?!" Raz says, then psi blasts Tommy and looks at Sirius. "I'm sorry, please can you let me go?"

Iris watches Sirius, highly amused. She tries to resist the urge to laugh. It is suprisingly dificult. iris gives up and starts to laugh softly.

flamingoozaru

"Guess not." mutters Adalrich as he climbs out of the hole. Going back to the meadow, he sees the scene in front of him and doesn't cares. "Hey, mind quieting down here? I am trying to read." says Kenji in his usual toneless voice as he reads a manga.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
"That's not being polite! Bad boy!" Sirius scolds, then hits Raz on the head with his rifle. "No psi blasting people!"

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Sirius drops Raz roughly on the ground.
"Now I need to go wash my hands," the reploid grumbles. "If I find you picking on Tommy again there will be trouble."

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz looks at Tommy. "Look Tommy, no offence, but you ARE kinda weak and you need to strengthen up. This is why i said to eat the Devil Fruit."

Status
Not open for further replies.