• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamingoozaru

"I am not sure, with all the different worlds and dimension, I am not sure if I can copy chakr- Excuse me." Rushing towards Ashleigh, he starts trying to heal him. "Come on, Curaga, Life, Curaja, Arise! Wake up!" Frantically casting spells, Kenji tries to wake Ashleigh up.

Baam

Roxas thinks "Atleat least hes not fading" Just after he said that Ashleigh began to fade
Yuck hits Roxas "Would you shut up!" Ashleigh then disappears altogether
"Damn"

Baam

(Plan half complete)
Roxas had his head down he then raises it and gets up slowly opening a portal "Im going home." He walks through it and Yuck rushes into it as it closes

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Laura calms down and goes back to her normal form and starts to walk off. "I need a drink..."

"Here you go." Raz says, tossing her a bottle of vodka. Laura nods thankfully, then walks off.

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Mr. L looks at Jewel. "Problem solved."
Jewel is panting. "Man, I'm thirsty." She pulls two cans of Pepsi out of her bag. "Want some?"
Mr. L shakes his head. "No thanks, I have my own. And I still don't know where Miss T. is..."

Meanwhile, Miss T. steps up to the castle. "I wonder if anyone can help me here." She walks into the gate. ;235;

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Inside Liaxdeiee's room (not Castle Oblivion, the one in Adeleine's house), she is crying on her bed. Large aquarium tanks filled with fish and sea plants that probably don't exist in the real world dot the room. A giant, and I mean GIANT aquarium tank has a ladder leading to the top. Inside are dolphins, two whales, and many more exotic sea plants. The dolphins and whales are feeding off some of the plants. The plants look like bunches of small fish stuck together. A plaque by the tank reads, "Fish Weed. Painted by Adeleine." Liaxdeiee wipes her tears off her face.
"Ashleigh...I always liked you...."

"I'm fine." she mutters, looking straight ahead, "But that Laura girl killed somebody." looking where Ashleigh was.

"Can't take a joke, can she~?" Mindscrew says, laughing slightly.

The stranger looks at Chloe, "Just what ARE you anyway? Your cute and yellow..but that's about it appearence wise."

Iris looks at Kita. "You okay?" she asks worriedly.

She turns to the stranger and sighs. "Chloe may be cute and yellow, but here's more info. She's a Pikachu. A Pikachu is a pokemon. Pikachu has electrical powers. Pikachu's may be cute to you, but be careful if you get them mad!" She warned. Then, remembering that she hadnt introduced herself, "I'm Iris. I'm an Uxie. I'm a different type of pokemon. I have phsycic powers." she says.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Laura sits on her bed drowning her sorrows in as much vodka as she can find.

Raz looks at Kita. "Didn't Laura shotgun you through the chest?"

Baam

Roxas was sitting down reading the book again he had his hood up and was completly silent Yuck's colour had changed to black and he was sleeping in a tree

Baam

Roxas remained silent meaning he couldnt. He turned the page on the book and continued reading.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Raz punches a tree. "This sucks..."

Suddenly, the Eds run over to Roxas - all dressed in robes.

"Do YOU need somebody ressurecting?" Eddy says enthusiastically. "Let Ed's Necromancer service revive them! Only 25 cents!"

Status
Not open for further replies.