• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris floats next to Azure, smiling. "You'd be on. If i had any poke that is' she says quietly. Turning to Psaro, she frowns, a mistrustful gesture. I don't trust him. Isn't Shadow claiming that he's a good guy? and look where THAT got us she thinks to herself.

~~ Meanwhile in another place completely:~~
A Charmander and a Jolteon are trying to find a lost caterpie. "Charli, can we GO already? It's obviously not here" says the Jolteon. Charli turns to look at him. "No, Joey. We aren't going until we've rescued Caterpie. What if its hurt somewhere?" she asks, sounding scared. Joey sighs. "Alright, lizard-breath" he says quietly. Charli whips around to look at him. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, SPARKY?" she yells. Joey growls and headbutts her, which would have been fine, except for the fact that she fell into a portal that had appeared behind them while they were talking. "CHARLI!" Joey yells. He grabs their bag and jumps in after her.

Azure laughs and looks at Iris, "Yeah, too bad you don't have any money..it wouldv'e been fun." she snickers, "but yeah, I still bet he's a fruitcake." Issac stops facepalming and looks up, "Really, do you?" Azure nods happily.

Iris sighs. "one of the bad things about NOT being in a rescue team... Or whatever you actually call yourselves." she says quietly, mainly to heself although loud enough for Azure and Issac to hear her. "You know Azure, you're probably right" she says, changing her mind."After all, what human isnt these days?" She stops as sht thinks of a few. "hmm.. scratch that last bit"

~~ ~~
Chari falls out of the portal face first into soft green grass that is covered with yellow flowers. She sits up, but is quickly pushed back down by Joey landing on top of her. "ow! Sparky, get off!" she says. Joey ignores the name and gets off of her and looks around. "Let's get out of-" he starts to say, getting cut off by a loud THWAP noise coming from the portal. He and Charli both whip round to see that the portal has vanished. "Bugger" says Charli. Looking around, she continues "Now what?" "Now we try and find people that might know how to get us home" says Joey and walks off. "Whatever you say" Charli mutters, following him.

Issac pulls Azure into a bush, ignoring her protesting. "Shut up. I can hear people." she nods and starts to walk out again, he pulls her back in, "Idiot! We don't know if there friendly! We'll stick to the bushes, and if they seem friendley..THEN we can introduce ourselves." Azure rolls her eyes, "Ahh, whatever." They walk through the bushes and out of the meadow, Issac quietly..Azure..not so much.

Joey continues walking around until he suddenly realises where they are "Hey Charli! We're in a meadow!" he says. Charli looks around and realises that he's right. She nods. "But does that really help us get home?" she asks. "No, but she might" he says indicating with his head an Uxie. "Hello!" she calls. "Charli wait! She might not be-" Joey tries to warn her. "Friendly" he mutters to himself, finishing.

Iris turns as the Charmander runs up. "Greetings. I havn't seen you around here. New i presume?" she asks

"Yeah' answers Joey, running after Charli. " Im Joey and this is Lizard-breath" he says. Charli glares at him before saying "I'm Charli and this is Sparky!"

Iris laughs. "Just like you and Issac, hey Azure?' she says. Then she realises that they are gone. "Hey! where'd they go?" she mutters to herself.

Joey and Charli look confused.

Last edited:

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Chloe after witnessing crazy people around here has become a tad over protective and jumps in front of the strangers cheeks sparking. "What do you want?! How did you get here?" Chimchar looks. "Err I don't think they mean any harm" Robotboy looks too.

Azure walks out of the bush, Issac trying to pull her back in by the tail, "Hello! I'm Azure! And this is.." Issac interrupts before she can finish, "Azure! They might try to attack us!" Azure rolls her eyes "..this is pink boy, the over protective worry wart." Issac growls slightly at the comment but says nothing, dragging her back into the bush.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Psaro keeps his hands on the hilt of his sword. "If anybody attacks, i'll back us up. You can rest assured that you have one of the best warriors and a master mage of his homeland protecting you."

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"I won't hurt you." Psaro says. "Watch,"

Psaro holds his palm towards Tommy. "Clang!"

On cue of the spell, Tommy's body turns into a steel statue.

Psaro draws his sword and slashes and hacks at the statue for all it's worth, but absolutely no damage comes to it.

Psaro shethes his sword and the Clang spell wears off, turning Tommy back to normal.

"Y'see," Psaro grins. "Couldn't hurt you if i wanted to, which i don't."

Charli and Joey looka alarmed at Psaro 'attacking' Tommy. "W-we dont ... we dont mean any harm..." says Joey warily. "Please don't hurt us!" Charli cries, looking directly at Psaro as she says this. Joey looks at Chloe. "you're a pokemon, won't you help us? All we want is to go home. Right Charli?" he asks. "Yeah" says Charli, sweeping her gaze over all the pokemon in close vicinity.

"I don't think these guys plan on hurting us. They look pretty low leveled. Probably a beginning rescue team. I'd say only level... about maybe 10 for the charmander... Charli wasn't it? Hmm... The Jolteon's harder to tell.... maybe...15? says Iris, working it out out loud for everyone to hear. Realising this she adds: "but they're still pokemon so they could be a formidable foe in a fight. Especially is you are'nt a pokemon. she says, warily looking at Psaro. "By the way, what was you're name again Jolteon?" she asks.

"Joey" he replies warily.

Status
Not open for further replies.