• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bishies' Story: Crossover Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charli runs up to Azure, needing no more encouragement to make a friend. "Hi! Yeah, we're a rescure team, me and Sparky over there" she says indicating Joey with a flick of her tail. Joey, who had kept his distance from the stranger starts growling. " What did you just call me lizard-breath?" He growls. Charli grins and syas in a sarcastic voice "Oh no! I'm in trouble now! Who will save me?"

Iris floats above the four other pokemon, very amused. "Like i said, Just like you and Issac" she says to Azure happily.

"Yeah, I guess so. Except he usually forgets to insult me back." Azure says, laughing slighly. "Oh, really? What's your team name?" she smiles at the charmander and jolteon warmly, hoping to make a few new friends in this crazy world.

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Miss T. and Mr. L were watching everything. ;235;

Baam

Ashleigh and Roxa suddenly appear where the others are "So hows our favourite group in the entire universe?" Ashleigh asks he then looks at Psaro "Whos the dude."

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
"Psaro the Demonslayer." Psaro replies. "Master swordsman and skilled mage, at your service."

========================================

In the briefing room on Planet Devastis, Red, Purple, Raz, Shadow and Laura stand in front of the huge terminal.

The screen activates and a Necron with hyroglyphics on his body wearing a cape and holding a staff with a fuel rod at the top appears on the screen.

"Ah, Almighty Tallest." The Necron says. "Good to finally meet you both. I am Emperor Nexon XXV, supreme ruler of the Necron Empire. I was hoping to-"

"-Make our lives a living hell?!" Red explodes. "Why did you just storm on our territory and force us off?!"

Nexon laughs. "Why, to build the stadium for the Galaxy Ultimate Tournament, of course."

Red sweatdrops. "Is...is this a joke?! Since when do Necrons negotiate with their allies?! Never mind tournament officials!"

"Just because we're not very civil with other races doesn't mean we're IMPOSSIBLE to reason." Nexon corrects, then holds up a piece of paper. "And if you want more proof, here's a signed contract between me and the G.U.T. The Necrons are the official sponsers for this year's tournament."

"Wait a second..." Purple says. "If this is true, why didn't you just ASK to host the tournament on one of our planets, instead of just barging in and shooting us off?!"

"Oh, come on!" Nexon groans. "How many times have our races tried to come to any agreements in the past without you just shunning us?! You never listen, and we needed somewhere to host it. OUR planet is full, and there's next to nothing here yet. Besides, if the tournament is held on one of YOUR planets, think of all the tourists it will gather. You know how big this thing is."

"One more thing;" Red says, thinking about agreeing to Nexon's terms. "Why team up with the Tyranids?"

"We needed someone to do the heavy lifting." Nexon answers. "Our kind isn't built for that stuff. Besides, we paid them anyway. So, if it makes you feel any better, would it be okay to host the tournament on Zennix?"

Red and Purple huddle, then face Nexon. "Under one condition," Red says. "You let 3 of our warriors enter the tournament."

"Agreed." Nexon says. "Who are you thinking of?"

"These three." Red says, pointing to Raz, Laura and Shadow.

"What?!" Raz says.

"Don't we get a say-" Laura starts to say.

"-Okay then." Shadow says, then looks at Raz and Laura. "Think of what this could do for us; not only would it toughen us all up, but this is the biggest fighting tournament in existance, think of the honour that just TAKING PART would give us!"

"I think we have an agreement." Red says.

"Very well." Nexon replies. "The tournament starts in 3 days. You have until then to train." The screen turns off.

Baam

"About time someone who can protect the meadow came along." Ashleigh says "Theres usually a few more of us. But since me and Roxas are techinically dead we cant do much more. And Raz and Shadow arnt here."
"You forgot Laura." Roxas points out.
"She causes more fights than the villians."
"Just cause she killed you!" They both disappear

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
(Psaro will be my main good guy for a while, since Raz, Shadow and Laura are stuck in a plotline i have called the "Tournament Arc")

"Believe me, i can and will protect." Psaro says.

===================================

On Planet Zennix, the Necrons had built a HUGE stadium, capable of holding 50,000,000 spectators. Still, for a huge event like the G.U.T, such a large stadium was needed.

Underneath the stadium was a hotel to keep the people taking part in the tournament and for some of the staff. Each person's room was designed to suit the needs or interests of each individual. Also under the stadium were multiple training grounds so the fighters can work out.

The door to the training grounds open and in walks Raz, then Laura and Shadow respectively.

The other fighters stopped and stared as the newcomers came in. Looking around, it noteable that there were representitives from many different races present.

As Raz, Laura and Shadow walk towards the training ground, 2 fighters mutter amongst themselves as they watch them. One of them resembled a blue Chinese dragon that was about 6ft tall and the other was a muscular, hairless creature that had no face, yet it was striped with white in the middle, green on the left and red on the right.

The striped fighter snickered and looks at Laura. "Check the *** on her. I'll hate to have to kick it though."

The dragon fighter looked at Raz and laughed. "That kid should learn how to dress."

Azure fluffs her fur up. "Nothing will make me trust you like that. You will have to earn it like most others have to." She just stands there, glaring slightly.

Issac whimpers slightly from the bush, "Oh Arceus, don't hurt her..for the love of Arceus don't hurt her."

Status
Not open for further replies.