• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Ambitions Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
oh yeah i did it btw crystalninetails breeded some pokes for me

Enjoy the tyrogue, as it was hard to get mach punch on it. and enjoy the other pokes too.
oh yeah, if anyone want i can breed ''Insert person here'' a mach punch tyrogue as well.

Jen_The_Great

Enjoy the tyrogue, as it was hard to get mach punch on it. and enjoy the other pokes too.
oh yeah, if anyone want i can breed ''Insert person here'' a mach punch tyrogue as well.

how many pokemon did you give hium? Sorry I havent been on to add u to my post but schools torture and Im doing that now. IM trying to decide how many points you get for the pokemon... also, since u worked hard maybe u can get some more. Also, Im on xat if u will come on

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
how many pokemon did you give hium? Sorry I havent been on to add u to my post but schools torture and Im doing that now. IM trying to decide how many points you get for the pokemon... also, since u worked hard maybe u can get some more. Also, Im on xat if u will come on
It was hard to get the Hitmontop with mach punch on it in the first place. the Tyrogue it self wasn't too hard to get as i already had the parent with the move.
pm Raquaza the first for more info about the trade.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Yh we'll come up with more fixed art and breeding prices soon. Until then it's up to leaders judgement.
but REMEMVER guys, you dont get points if you dont have that job.

Spiky

Prediction succesful

That's sweet. :) Btw, I got a sweet poke on my HG and stuff who is fully EV'd and CRACK:
Hitmontop: Brave nature
1 juli 2012; Mt.Mortar... egg hatched; Capable of taking hits;
Technician; Life Orb
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def (I thaught it was something like that)
Moves: Revenge/ Mach Punch/ Sucker Punch/ Bullet Punch

Also, I've got this poke too:
Hitmonlee: Jolly natured;
1 july 2012 egg hatched at Mt. Mortar;
Choice Band/ Life Orb; Reckless;
EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 Def
Moves: Hi Jump Kick/ Mach Punch/ Stone Edge/ Blaze Kick
EDIT: Ik this isn't a great pokes for this gen becuz I don't have limber but I really was sick of breeding and made this one.
So, if anyone is interested, I can clone them. Also dark, wy not making a clan shop in this clan?

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
That's sweet. :) Btw, I got a sweet poke on my HG and stuff who is fully EV'd and CRACK:
Hitmontop: Brave nature
1 juli 2012; Mt.Mortar... egg hatched; Capable of taking hits;
Technician; Life Orb
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def (I thaught it was something like that)
Moves: Revenge/ Mach Punch/ Sucker Punch/ Bullet Punch

Also, I've got this poke too:
Hitmonlee: Jolly natured;
1 july 2012 egg hatched at Mt. Mortar;
Choice Band/ Life Orb; Reckless;
EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 Def
Moves: Hi Jump Kick/ Mach Punch/ Stone Edge/ Blaze Kick
EDIT: Ik this isn't a great pokes for this gen becuz I don't have limber but I really was sick of breeding and made this one.
So, if anyone is interested, I can clone them. Also dark, wy not making a clan shop in this clan?

Me and golem are working on it spiky. Details are still not decided but there will be one
Also CONGRATS TO SPIKY FOR RANKING UP TO RANK 2 :)

Last edited:

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Username: Spikynator
Division: Ghost
Opponent: darkfire98989
Their Division: ghost
Result: 2-0(win)

golem12

Dragon Trainer
it were 5 pokes
1st a tyrogue mach punch
2th static pikachu
3th drought vulpix
4th swift swim poliwag
5th sturdy pineco

the pikachu isn't that special but i like pikachus and rayquazas and golems xD

Last edited:

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Opponent: digi
Result: 2-0(win) Trying to beat me with a damn chansey??? -_- forget IT!!!

Opponent: Spencer
Their Division: Poison
Result: 3-0(win) Scizor sweep ;P

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Username: Digipoke1
Opponent: Spiky
Result: 0-2 (Lose) - Damn Confusion Hax

Result: 4-0 (Win) Stallin' fun.

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Opponent: Spiky
Result: 0-2 (Lose) - Damn Confusion Hax

Result: 4-0 (Win) Stallin' fun.

Nah, it's just dumb to stay in when you're a forretress and the opponent a Tornadus-T... even without the confusion HAX I would have 2HKO'd you, it was just bad luck that the confusion showed up and that you hurted yourself, sorry for that. The only thing you could have done is setting up a layer of spikes or SR but notihgn more.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Username: RTF
Division: ghost
Rank Number: 3
Opponent: spiky
Their Rank Number: 2
Result: 1-0 i won it was a LU team vs OU (btw i had LU) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.