• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Ambitions Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
In the tournament, I battled ruby in a best out of 3The final score was that i beat him 2-0.@ruby-I recommend training. :p so who's my next opponent?

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Name: DarkFoce
Date: 9/22/2012
Division: Dark Destroyers (obviously)
Referred by: Darkfire98989
Why are you here?: Merge with PhantomLegacy

I'll try to stay as active as i possibly can within my busy schedule :)

Welcome dark force, glad to have another active member :)

DiamondSeedII

I should start battling people more often, hm? It feels like it's been ages... So many people play Gen 5 OU.

If anyone wants a gen 1 fight, I can play whenever I'm on. (At least most of the time) BTW, I'll be on xat around 6:00 PM EST time.

Last edited:

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Name:Arcos
Date:9/22/12
DivisionFearless Phantoms
Why are you here?: TPL is merging with this clan! Glad to be here! :) and because i'm evil

Last edited:

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Name: SoMaPoKiTo
Date: 9-22-12
Division: Fearless Phantoms (It only makes sense; I'm a ghost, for crying out loud! :3)
Why are you here?: "Because I'm Evil"...or at least I might appear that way...or not =P Also, TPL merging for the lulz

EDIT: I do have to make a note of this. Some time ago, my xat account got screwed up somehow, and now I have an IE account and a Chrome account. I would use just the Chrome one, but the IE one is the only one where I'm still MO in anything, including my own xat that I made. However, it could definitely make for some good convo comedy (for myself, at least~).

BTW could someone on xat member me (Soma Ghost ²) or something, please?

EDIT2: Seed and I had a battle earlier, but before anyone could accept me, so I guess I'll just post it anyways...
Username: SoMaPoKiTo
Division: Fearless Phantoms
Rank Number: 7 (once I'm approved, I guess)
Opponent: DiamondSeedII
Their Division: Toxic Terrors
Their Rank Number: 1
Result: Win

Last edited:

DiamondSeedII

Username: you're kidding right
Division: Toxic Terrors
Rank Number: I think it's 1
Opponent: Arcos
Their Division: Fearless Phantoms
Their Rank Number: I don't know
Result: Win

Can you please make it easier to post a god dang battle?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Im not going to be on for 6 weeks, grounded. So if Dark or someone could take over the tourney you can, I know Ive had some questions over it. just 6 weeks, november 1st. Good luck and I am NOT leaving you. Ill miss talking to all of you though

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Alright, I've updated the Dark Destroyers post. I hope I'm not missing anything there. Oh, and I guess I should just fill out the form for the heck of it.

Name: Sceptrigon
Date: 9/22/2012
Division: Dark Destroyers
Why are you here?: Because I'm evil... not. And for TPL merge.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Alright, I've updated the Dark Destroyers post. I hope I'm not missing anything there. Oh, and I guess I should just fill out the form for the heck of it.Name: SceptrigonDate: 9/22/2012Division: Dark DestroyersReferred by: Darkfire98989Why are you here?: Because I'm evil... not. And for TPL merge.
Holy crap, the Dark Destroyers page looks unreal. I just viewed it on my 3ds and if i didn't turn the 3D setting off i would have likely thought,''this 3D is freaking amazing''and stared in awe at the darkrai for the next hour.

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
I'll be in the Fearless one or whatever the ghost one is. So I guess I'd be a Mismagius by now?

Edit: Oh, btw.... Why did I kick that Lillipup? Because I'm Evil... I'm so sorry Lillipup, here, let me nurse you back to health and give you candy.

Last edited:

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
Name: Serpentine, but call me Dusk.
Date: 9/23/2012
Division: Fearless Phantoms?
Referred by: meh, idk.
Why are you here?: Because I'm evil!!! And plotting my revenge on a black Rayquaza.... pluuus tpl merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.