• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Ambitions Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
Name: mariobrosvswariobros, call me VS, Ian, or Prussia
Date: October 3rd, 2012
Division: Dark Destroyers
Referred by: Bekidding
Why are you here?: Because I'm evil. And that making challenges in the hundreds/thousands for another clan is UNACCEPTABLE!

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Name: mariobrosvswariobros, call me VS, Ian, or Prussia
Date: October 3rd, 2012
Division: Dark Destroyers
Referred by: Bekidding
Why are you here?: Because I'm evil. And that making challenges in the hundreds/thousands for another clan is UNACCEPTABLE!

As the co-leader of DD, I (if i have permission?) accept you, if I can.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Round 1

Rayquaza the first/Golem(Dragon)​
vsTurboPieFire(Normal)

Darkfire98989(Psychic) vs Arcos(ghost)

Serpentine/Dusk,Wolf Prince,DrinkWaterLaura/BlazikenBlitz,Sceptrigon,Valkyrie and Crystal Ninetales get a bye this round and will battle next round.

Matches must be done before sunday.
Kool! This will be interesting! Sorry i have not been on a lot this week i had a lot of tests. I will do our battle this weekend.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Yes arcos, it is fine, i understand when test and school interfere. As long as you get your battle done it will be fine.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Tournament Battle
Username: TurboPieFire
Division: Dark destroyers
Rank Number: Co
Opponent: golem
Their Division: ghost
Their Rank Number: 4
Result: WIn 3-0

Result: Dont remebr exact... was either 3-0 or 2-0

Result: 0-2 (lost)

Result: Either 5-0 or 4-0

Something like that...

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Tournament BattleUsername: TurboPieFireDivision: Dark destroyersRank Number: CoOpponent: golemTheir Division: ghostTheir Rank Number: 4Result: WIn 3-0Result: Dont remebr exact... was either 3-0 or 2-0Result: 0-2 (lost)Result: Either 5-0 or 4-0
WOW....All that text for like 1 battle. exactly why i don't post battles too much anymore.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Dark told me on xat that he didnt have a team yet. He told me if he is not done by the deadline he will forfeit.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I've been wondering, was the battle PO, PS, or Wifi?

Arcos

Umbreon Master
dark and I are doing PO if he finishes his team today

EDIT: Is anyone able to make me a suicune avatar for xat. Come to xat for details.

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Hey guys:
Who here would be interested in having a big clan event happening this november, so ik if enough peeps care for it to be done :)
Secondly, i have a well in my sig, click it or else :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.