• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Ambitions Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I'd also be interested in what ever scheme you are planning dark. lol secondly, dark's well works! i put 10 coins in, wished for nothing, and i got nothing. :eek: thank dark for his magical well!

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
You found 18 coins nearby and threw those into the well.
You wished that THE WORLD WOULD BE MINE!!...and to be inmortal!
...i don't feel inmortal *Quints eyes looking at dark*
And yes dark i would be interested.

Name: Adipvpster
Date: 07-Oct-2012
Division: Dark Destroyers
Referred by: N/A
Why are you here? 'Coz I wanted to join a clan but nobody would let me since I'm evil

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Name: Adipvpster
Date: 07-Oct-2012
Division: Dark Destroyers
Referred by: N/A
Why are you here? 'Coz I wanted to join a clan but nobody would let me since I'm evil
Welocme to the clan! :)

That'd be great. Will Wolf and I learn of the details of the event once enough people agree to it?
You will know the details as soon as i come up with any details scept :) All i know so far is there may be a clan holiday with lots of fun and stupid things happening, if anyone is interested or has any ideas please post them here, if theres enough interest this will happen late November.
Also guys, I remind you of activity. The post is pretty active but either no one battles anymore or no one bothers to post them.
Get posting your battles people :)
EDIT: Phantoms post updated

Last edited:

golem12

Dragon Trainer
hey lets make a halloween thing!

because it would match our clan theme + to make it extra fun lets switch avis and names secretly so that no one really knows it is you (this is for on xat because on serebii it would be stupid to exchange passes and names) and fo the two that can stay undiscovered they can get a reward like a special ub or trophee or whatever

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Round 2 Monotype tournament

Serpentine/dusk(Bug) vs TurbopieFire(Normal)

Valkyrie B. (Steel) vs DrinkWaterLaura/Blaziken Blitz(Fly)

Wolf Prince(Water) vs Arcos(Ghost)

Sceptrigon(Fight) vs CrystalNinetales(Dark)

Round 2 has started and as promised i cut heads, and dark said he would forfeit if he didn't had his team ready and as i ready in previous posts they haven't battled.

Deadline for this round will be sunday as well

Turpoo

S|utbro
Something that we could do would be play PokeMMO... Its Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen in a MMO version, it is EXTREMLEY fun...
Its still in Alpha, so there isn't much to do besides get the 8 gym badges, trade, and battle eachother. I think it would be fun playing with the clan.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Something that we could do would be play PokeMMO... Its Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen in a MMO version, it is EXTREMLEY fun...
Its still in Alpha, so there isn't much to do besides get the 8 gym badges, trade, and battle eachother. I think it would be fun playing with the clan.

Turbo im planning on adding a list of games we can paly as clans, if anyone wants one added in the future, pm me it with a link :)

Hi everyone. I wanted to greet you all and thank you for accepting me into the clan. Although I have been playing pokemon for over a year, it's recently that I got serious and dove into competitive pokemon world. So, I hope I can improve by battling everyone here and have lots of fun doing so.

So, I'm looking for clan battles. Since would like to improve my skills (and to gain AC obviously). Please PM/VM me if you are interested. Thanks

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Hi everyone. I wanted to greet you all and thank you for accepting me into the clan. Although I have been playing pokemon for over a year, it's recently that I got serious and dove into competitive pokemon world. So, I hope I can improve by battling everyone here and have lots of fun doing so.

So, I'm looking for clan battles. Since would like to improve my skills (and to gain AC obviously). Please PM/VM me if you are interested. Thanks

We'll be happy to help you improve. :)

Do you want to join us on xat? We can chat about anything, and some people here might also want to battle. http://xat.com/BlackAmbitionsSociety

We'll be happy to help you improve. :)

Do you want to join us on xat? We can chat about anything, and some people here might also want to battle. http://xat.com/BlackAmbitionsSociety

'k thanks for inviting me, I'll definitely check it out. I'll try my best to become this clan's strength in any way possible. Be it battling in the front lines or helping from the sidelines. I hope I'm counted on :)

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
BW2's fun, but I get so distracted by PokeStars Studios. So much fun. At least to me it is. Although, don't make a flop, that's bad... Even if you're curious, don't.

Edit: For those of you who are looking to buy it it's a different experience with similar aspects to it. It's pretty cool. A lot has changed but if you still feel nostalgic there are still a lot of aspects that are the same. Plus with so much NPC guidelines there's no need to be confused about anything.

Edit 2: If I hadn't gotten distracted at Pokestars I probably would have beaten the game by now... So avoid making too many movies... Also, i picked the easy starter so that's another thing... I like to rank starters based on gym combatability, like Bulbasaur is the easy one while Charmander is the hard one. Then there's I guess Chikorita for the hard and Cyndaquil for easy because there aren't many good type match ups for any of them... But for this one it's Tepig due to compatability against early on gym leaders as well as later ones and then grass is a little harder because Burgh's still early on.

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
'k thanks for inviting me, I'll definitely check it out. I'll try my best to become this clan's strength in any way possible. Be it battling in the front lines or helping from the sidelines. I hope I'm counted on :)
This is teh attitude and enthusiasm i like in new members, if you keep your goal infront of you you'll be a great trainer(Scept your so lucky he joined your division).

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here

This is a prime example of a "model new member", keen to get involved and join in and better the clan, i am very glad to have you here :) The chats the best place to get battles (see scepts link)

Status
Not open for further replies.