• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Ambitions Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
I don't habe BW2 yet :( lol

Slade

Fire Master
Name:Slade
Date:10/13/2012
Division:Toxic Terrors
Referred by: Darkfire
Why are you here?:Cuz im back from inactivity, might as well

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Username:Arcos
Division:Fearless Phantoms
Rank Number:7
Opponent:Slade
Their Division:Toxic Terrors
Their Rank Number:1
Result:Win 3-0

golem12

Dragon Trainer
welcome new dudes and new team update (why the **** am i giving team updates): gengar lvl 33 keldeo lvl 32 rufflet lvl 33 zoroark lvl 33 servine lvl 33 arcanine lvl 34.

i am busy on training them to take on gym 6 which gonna be hard with current team. Altho arc has overheat mwhahahaha. xD

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Round 4: Semifinals​

TurboPieFire(Normal)
VS
DrinkWaterLaura/BlazikenBlitz(Fly)

Sceptrigon (Fight)
VS
Wolf Prince(water)

I don't like having to give activity wins but it's the only way to prevent this from getting stuck(if you enter a tournament be sure to be prepared).
Also i will include a match for 3rd place between the two who lose the semifinal.

Hi guys, just wanted to post this. My Ladder Rank on Random battles on PS

no_1_pokemon2.png

I'm so happy. Hope I at least stay in top 10 for times to come :)

Valkyrie Blade

الأزهر
Hi guys, just wanted to post this. My Ladder Rank on Random battles on PS

no_1_pokemon2.png

I'm so happy. Hope I at least stay in top 10 for times to come :)
Dang bro, is that BW2OU? thats sick, lets battle sometime ;D
anyway just had a fun (hax) monotype battle with Wolf:

Username: Valkyrie B.
Division:Fearless Phantoms
Rank Number:1
Opponent: Wolf Prince
Their Division:Toxic Terrors
Their Rank Number: Top
Result:Win 1-0

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
i've got more luck in Challenge cup than monotype -.-"this is the 8th monotype battle i lose consequitively to hax!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Where in all of the freakin world is the park in castila!! I want eeeeeveeeeeeeeee

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Where in all of the freakin world is the park in castila!! I want eeeeeveeeeeeeeee

You know the passage that normally goes to Nacrene from Castelia? Go to the entrance, but still in Castelia, and go down to a port. The port contains the sewer system, and the park has an entrance within the sewers.

Warning, Eevee is only 5% chance.

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
I don't know.

Do me a favor, since I don't think you beat the game yet, could you go to the medal building all the way on the left. Then you go up the one street and the buildign's on the left. Go to the third floor and talk to the girl wit hte pig tails and glasses and see if she gives you one cuz I just got one, but I want to know if it's all the time or just after end game.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Round 4: Semifinals​

TurboPieFire(Normal)
VS
DrinkWaterLaura/BlazikenBlitz(Fly)

Sceptrigon (Fight)
VS
Wolf Prince(water)

I just noticed that if I win the semi-finals, I'll either face Normal or Flying. Normal would be easier on me, yet Flying would be harder. Geez... lol

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
There is a DW eevee you get from the girl that Serpentine mentioned, but that's only after you beat the elite four.

Speaking of which, I finally beat them (yes I had that much free time). My team was Serperior, Lucario, Jolteon, Flygon, Volcarona, and Starmie. Elite four was no big deal, but dang Iris's DD haxorus gave me problems. I ended up having to use an Ice Gem starmie to deal with it lol

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Do me a favor, since I don't think you beat the game yet, could you go to the medal building all the way on the left. Then you go up the one street and the buildign's on the left. Go to the third floor and talk to the girl wit hte pig tails and glasses and see if she gives you one cuz I just got one, but I want to know if it's all the time or just after end game.

I don't have the game so i don't know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.