• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Blue Bird Takes Flight

Sohryu

Be a Man!

563.gif

MrKoffe@Leftovers
Nature: Bold (+Def -Atk)
Trait: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
~Shadow Ball
~Hidden Power Fight
~Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
~Trick Room

478.gif

MsTrishula@Life Orb
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk -Atk)
EV's: 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
~Ice Beam
~Thunder Bolt
~Pain Split
~Hidden Power Fire (Don't know what I can possibly do here...yes, I'm lost)

429.gif

Versailles@Leftovers
Nature: Timid (+Speed -Atk)
EV's: 252 Speed / 182 SpAtk / 78 HP
~Substitute
~Calm Mind
~Shadow Ball
~Hidden Power Fight

479.gif

Watt@Life Orb
Nature: Timid (+Speed -Atk)
EV's: 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
~Thunder Bolt
~Shadow Ball
~Substite
~Pain Split

623.gif

Aesir@Yeahyaknowalready
Nature: Lonely (+Atk -Def)
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Ability: Iron Fist
~Shadow Punch
~Focus Punch
~Earthquake
~Substitute

Now...the STAR of the SHOW:
292.gif

AuraSensai@FocusSash
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpAtk)
EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 SpDef
~Shadow Sneak
~X-Scissor
~Will-O-Wisp
~Protect

Deal with it...​

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
SubNastyPlot is better than SubCM on Mismagius due to the bigger boosts. At least at +2 you can touch Chansey and Blissey, as well as other walls.

Shedinja is cute, but maybe run Final Gambit, Sandstorm and Harden somewhere.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
SubNastyPlot is better than SubCM on Mismagius due to the bigger boosts. At least at +2 you can touch Chansey and Blissey, as well as other walls.

What a nasty plot! But yeah, you're right. Gotta do it! Gotta add it!

Shedinja is cute, but maybe run Final Gambit, Sandstorm and Harden somewhere.

lol Hidden Power-Ground or Toxic is way better! I mean, Shedinja has such a great stalling power! Get off, newb! But ye, ya rather new here, so I'll gonna let you try again: admit Shedinja's ubersexuall!

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Shedinja is very cute <3333

On Froslass, hidden power fire is fine however you could also consider hidden power water. I think you have less SE coverage however you hit two
weakness super effectively (rock and fire) opposed to one (steel). Plus only Golurk has something super effective against fire types.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
looks whos back for 5 mins

A small nitpick I forgot about, Leftovers > Life Orb on Rotom if you're running Sub, as you don't want your Hp to deplete too quickly.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Yay! Look who's here!

Shedinja is very cute <3333
Thank you, I know Aura is cutie pie in the sense of cute <33333333333333333333333333

On Froslass, hidden power fire is fine however you could also consider hidden power water. I think you have less SE coverage however you hit two
weakness super effectively (rock and fire) opposed to one (steel). Plus only Golurk has something super effective against fire types.

Oh man... I totally forgot about that. Rusty!
Anyway, thanks! Gonna make some changes!

Aura
A small nitpick I forgot about, Leftovers > Life Orb on Rotom if you're running Sub, as you don't want your Hp to deplete too quickly.

Indeed. Nice! Gotta change it!

Thank you all for all the replies!

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Adamant over Lonely for Golurk.

Trick Room on Cofagrigus seems a bit odd, since less than half of your team needs the reversal.

Prankster Sableye could fit well enough into your team, to alter its fragility a bit.

Done.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Really... I don't know what I was thinking when I've breed that Golurk and when I've added Trick Room on Cofa'.
With 'Grigus I probably was aiming for getting a CM/NP boost faster, but I guess it's not needed with his above average defenses. And Lonely for 'Lurk... I was drunk.
Anyway, what can I replace for Trick Room?
Energy Ball for some lolcoverage?
And I think I'll add a Sableye. Gonna got rid of Shedinja, I guess. Bye Aura!

Thanks Kerech!