• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Light League and The White Shadow League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Challenging any of the gym leaders, contacted a few already. Please reply :)
Most of the gym leaders don't get on Serebii that much unless I notify them on Facebook (the league were originally on Facebook) so if they don't reply to you just let me know who you want to challenge and I'll tell them know for you.

Shiny Suicune

My Gym is open.
Single battles, but I can adjust for doubles.
My Timezones is GMT.

My Champion team is currently being reworked and is currently unavailable.
Like Dark said, the league originated on Facebook and as such, I'm very inactive on Serebii.
I recommend taking any requests to him and then I'll contact you directly.

Hope this helps,
~Shiny Suicune

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Gym Leader/Elite 4 Application:
X-lucario:
Matt:
1461-6314-5371:
Water Gym:
Tide Badge:

Ready and willing to serve!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: FairyWitch
In-Game Name: Allie
Friend Code: in my sig but if you need 1693-1320-3008
Gym/Elite 4 Type: Fairy gym
Badge Name: Sparkle Badge

I know there was application for fairy gym but if that person doesn't contact is okay if I audition for the spot I already have a fairy team ready already as well as I have a team of 4 fairies and two non fairies. I just want to make sure I read the rules correct its a team consisting of 4 fairies and two of choice right?

as well as i like to make sure you can only have up to 4 subs correct? I read the rules just making sure i read correctly as well as I see I have to use two fairies that I used in the audition...oh also the hack part are you alright for having rng pokemon some of my team is rnged do to I need certain move tutor moves its not hacking but some people think it is which its not.

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Username: FairyWitch
In-Game Name: Allie
Friend Code: in my sig but if you need 1693-1320-3008
Gym/Elite 4 Type: Fairy gym
Badge Name: Sparkle Badge

I know there was application for fairy gym but if that person doesn't contact is okay if I audition for the spot I already have a fairy team ready already as well as I have a team of 4 fairies and two non fairies. I just want to make sure I read the rules correct its a team consisting of 4 fairies and two of choice right?

as well as i like to make sure you can only have up to 4 subs correct? I read the rules just making sure i read correctly as well as I see I have to use two fairies that I used in the audition...oh also the hack part are you alright for having rng pokemon some of my team is rnged do to I need certain move tutor moves its not hacking but some people think it is which its not.
If you have your team already then you are more than welcome to audition whenever you have a chance. Also it's pure mono type teams so all 6 have to fairy types.

Yes you can have up to 4 subs, just to make sure that's clear that means you must have 2 of the 6 Pokemon on your team that you passed the audition with. RNGing is fine as I don't consider it hacking since it doesn't create Pokemon.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If you have your team already then you are more than welcome to audition whenever you have a chance. Also it's pure mono type teams so all 6 have to fairy types.

Yes you can have up to 4 subs, just to make sure that's clear that means you must have 2 of the 6 Pokemon on your team that you passed the audition with. RNGing is fine as I don't consider it hacking since it doesn't create Pokemon.

oh wow a straight fairy team :eek: this is first time XD alright well I have only 4 atm so It be a bit for me to audition when I get a few more fairies ev'd up I will contact you :) so is it just the audition pure fairy team or does it include the rest of the league I just want to make sure....

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
oh wow a straight fairy team :eek: this is first time XD alright well I have only 4 atm so It be a bit for me to audition when I get a few more fairies ev'd up I will contact you :) so is it just the audition pure fairy team or does it include the rest of the league I just want to make sure....

Lol yeah I wanted these leagues to be a bit more like the anime so I'm doing pure mono teams. Alright sounds good I'll be waiting to hear back from you. These leagues are pure mono types with the exception of the champions, for instance I'm the Dragon E4 member so I have to use all Dragons on my team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lol yeah I wanted these leagues to be a bit more like the anime so I'm doing pure mono teams. Alright sounds good I'll be waiting to hear back from you. These leagues are pure mono types with the exception of the champions, for instance I'm the Dragon E4 member so I have to use all Dragons on my team.

okay you got it boss ;) I like the idea it sounds like the game as well when your actually challenging the gym leaders :) Ill message you back when ready...

X-Lucario

King of Losers
My gym or in other words the water gym is open.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
My Ice Gym is also Open, just send me a PM/VM if you wish to Challenge.

Battle Result:
Challenger: XLugiaReshX
Leader/Elite 4 & Type: DJSummers / Ice
Challenger's Team: Politoed, Kingdra, Absol, Ferrothorn, Azumarill, Togekiss
Result: My Win 0 - 3
Comments: You started off amazingly, and that Absol was scary, didn't think I was going to be able to defeat it.
Battle Video Code: WXMW-WWWW-WWW9-LXLJ

Last edited:
Confirming, good game my friend

Battle Result:
Leader/Elite 4 & Type: X-Lucario, Water gym
Challenger's Team: Politoad, togekiss, ferrothorn, jolteon, kingdra, umbreon
Result: Win, 2-0
Comments: Close, I thought you had me with the 2x DD
Battle Video Code: 2EAW-WWWW-WWW9-L269

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Confirming, good game my friend

Battle Result:
Leader/Elite 4 & Type: X-Lucario, Water gym
Challenger's Team: Politoad, togekiss, ferrothorn, jolteon, kingdra, umbreon
Result: Win, 2-0
Comments: Close, I thought you had me with the 2x DD
Battle Video Code: 2EAW-WWWW-WWW9-L269
That was a good game, congrats on your second win!

X-Lucario

King of Losers
I lost a battle to xLugiareshx.

Cat_1992

This is the Electric gym leader. I will be available on weekends. If you are interested in challenging my gym then please PM me. I do Double battles!

chuckar0o

Poison Master
Poison gym here! always open, message me for inquiries/to schedules a time when I'm available to battle.

Battle Result:
Leader/Elite 4 & Type: Chuckar0o, poison gym
Challenger's Team: Togekiss, Ferrothorn, Politoad, Gliscor, Hydreigon, Kingdra
Result: Win 3-0
Comments: gg, I though Kingdra could've swept
Battle Video Code:GSQW-WWWW-WWW9-M3L4

Last edited:

chuckar0o

Poison Master
Confirmed
Battle Result:
Challenger:XLugiaReshX
Leader/Elite 4 & Type:Chuckar0o, Poison gym
Challenger's Team: Togekiss, Ferrothorn, Politoad, Gliscor, Hydreigon, Kingdra
Result:He won
Comments: Yea, I totally forgot Clear smog doesn't work through substitute :(
Battle Video Code:VL9G-WWWW-WWW9-M3LL

*And Posion Gym is Open still. Msg or comment for battles.

Zmegus

Lucario Trainer
Challenger Application:
Username: Zmegus
In-Game Name: Zmegus
Friend Code: 4141-2596-2739

Zmegus

Lucario Trainer
I did, there was so much to read :p

Status
Not open for further replies.