• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Light League and The White Shadow League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for stepping in but greninja with protean isn't banned on smogon so the battle was legal also dark still training up fairies to get the spot for the fairy gym...
By banned, he meant by this leagues special rules. not by smogon tiers if that clears up any confusion :)

darkchaos1215

Battle Result:
Challenger: XLugiaReshX
Leader/Elite 4 & Type: psychic gym leader
Challenger's Team: greninja, azumarill,sylveon,politoad,ferrothorn,hydreigon
Result: Challengers win (XLugiaReshX) 0-2
Comments:nice battle curse that azumarill XD congrats on the win!
Battle Video Code: 9YZW WWWW WWW9 N2MZ

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
By banned, he meant by this leagues special rules. not by smogon tiers if that clears up any confusion :)

hmmm reading it it does but the leader can't use it but the challenger can? how its worded is a bit confusing he should add it to the challenger list as well as banned pokemon just saying but okay :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It was cleared up so it's all good. Looking forward to challenging your gym :D

yeah of course its cleared up and i if i get the position i still have to get tested for the gym ;) i just need 2 more fairies

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The Ice Gym is always Open, just PM/VM me for a match.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Just a reminder but the water gym is open and ready to accept challengers. Just pm me if your interested.

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
The dragon gum.is always accepting challengers. Just VM/PM me so.that this page is not cluttered , and we will arrange a time

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Gym Leader Application
Username: Tyranitarmasterking
In-Game Name: Keller
Friend Code: 4356-0557-9369
Gym Type: Ground
Badge Name: Sediment Badge
Welcome to the Leagues! Pease be sure to read all the rules, if you haven't already, before you audition, after that we'll work out a time for you to audition via pm.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Just a reminder that the Ice Gym is always open, just PM/VM me for a challenge.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Congratulations to Tyranitarmasterking, he is now the new Ground type gym leader! If anyone wants to audition for a remaining gym/E4 spot just let me know either here or via PM.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
If anyone who wants to challenge my gym it's open.

chuckar0o

Poison Master
Yo Yo YOO! Poison Gym Open will Be open for business as always on Saturday all day if any1 wanna set up a match msg me for set up timeslot.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
A Reminder that the Ice Gym is accepted Challengers, just PM/VM me.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Battle Result:
Challenger: Zmegus
Leader/Elite 4 & Type:water
Challenger's Team:ferrothorn, aerodactly, alakazam, salamence, heracross, ninjask.
Result:Challenger's loss
Comments:Not bad but I'd say you need to learn how to read you opponent better. I was able to set up a lot.
Battle Video Code:GT3W-WWWW-WWW9-V4CP

Zmegus

Lucario Trainer
Battle Result:
Challenger: Zmegus
Leader/Elite 4 & Type:water
Challenger's Team:ferrothorn, aerodactly, alakazam, salamence, heracross, ninjask.
Result:Challenger's loss
Comments:Not bad but I'd say you need to learn how to read you opponent better. I was able to set up a lot.
Battle Video Code:GT3W-WWWW-WWW9-V4CP

ive really been off my game lately. Kinda upsetting but it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.