• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Black Light League and The White Shadow League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ice Gym is open for challengers.

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
My Dragons are always ready for battle. Do not feel afraid to PM/VM Me for a battle slot

chuckar0o

Poison Master
Yo Yo YOO! Poison Gym Open will Be open for business as always all day Everyday if any1 wanna set up a match msg me for set up timeslot.

Last edited:

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Water gym is open right now!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The Ice Gym is Open for those who wish to challenge me, just send a PM/VM.

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
The Dragon Gym is always looking for challengers. Feel free to PM/VM me to set up a time.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Come test your skills at the Water Gym! Do you have what it takes? We will see about that!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ice Gym is accepting Challenges to those who wish to challenge. PM/VM for a battle.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ice Gym is always accepting Challengers, just send a PM or VM.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Have my team ready to try out with at anytime. Understand I have to try for gym then e4 per rules stated.

Gym Leader/Elite 4 Application: E4
Username: the last Jedi
In-Game Name: mark
Friend Code: 0216 -1983 - 0061
Gym/Elite 4 Type: Fire
Badge Name: Volcanoe Badge.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Have my team ready to try out with at anytime. Understand I have to try for gym then e4 per rules stated.

Gym Leader/Elite 4 Application: E4
Username: the last Jedi
In-Game Name: mark
Friend Code: 0216 -1983 - 0061
Gym/Elite 4 Type: Fire
Badge Name: Volcanoe Badge.
Welcome to my leagues! If you have any questions about the rules feel free to ask, if not then you can audition as soon as you can. Just pm me whenever you get a chance so that we can discuss a time for you to audition.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Water gym is open.

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Challenger Application:
Username: MazzRiot
In-Game Name: Kelli
Friend Code: 1650-2154-0606

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Challenger Application:
Username: MazzRiot
In-Game Name: Kelli
Friend Code: 1650-2154-0606

Welcome to my leagues! Before you challenge any gyms please read the rules if you haven't already. Afterwords just pm the leader you wish to challenge or pm me if the leader doesn't respond so that I can notify them of your challenge.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Accepting any and all challengers. Gym is open for business. Pm and we will set up a battle.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ice Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.