• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BlackFalcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLilith

Genesis
xD So much to test :3
Good thing two are on. I'll test ASAP.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by PokemonM@niac
Name: Cris for short
Ingame Name: PokemonM@niac
Friend Code: Ill be setting up WI FI this easter so if u can plz be patient till then.
Activity on Serebii:This will be my first clan to join so i hope u except.
Pokemon Battling experience:Ive been playing for a extremely long time since i was about 4 i think now i am 13 going on 14 next year so that explains that.
Your Favorite Pokemon: Charizard is my most favorite pokemon ever since i was a kid as i said before i mostley picked him on fire red.

Im very excited to see what happens! And in advance incase u say yes Thank you!

No Wi-Fi yet, huh? I think I'll list you down on something.

EDIT: Another 5-0. Um.. trainer. I seriously think that you shouldn't have that kind of MixedGross.. anyway, I rank you trainer :3

Last edited:

lambey332

ok guys, i think i need another tester, since lil is on at 11pm when im in bed -.-

Darkhonchcrow

Just a reminder that I need a Brain in my Muscle Arena in the League, so if you're interested please post in the League's thread. Thanks.

I'm back! Here's a donation to (hopefully) compensate for my inactivity...

Deoxys-D Lv30
Bold, UT
~Calm Mind
~Pursuit
~Psychic
~Superpower

I remember its IVs as being pretty good, though I can't remember anything specific. I'll check it again when I can be ****ed. I got it from the GTS, so though it does look legit, it will require hack-checking. I shall stress that I do NOT want this, or any of my donations cloned, so once it's gone, it's gone.

LionsFist

Just Amazing
Ok i just realized i never got myself tested and then became horribly inactive due to various reasons of my own.
I want to apologize and if i could i would like to be tested as soon as possible

Darkhonchcrow

Happy Easter everyone!

Remember, I still need a brain in the league, so please post in the League's thread if you are interested.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
OK so it seems charlie_rulez has left us, not a big loss, as I kicked him out a long time ago because of the league incident hence why he is in the kicked rank, all his stuff have been removed, just letting you know so he doesn't get any free Pokemon from anyone.

But I would just like to make something clear, I am not a horrible person, but when annoyed I can be, when you don't listen to Leaders and Co-Leaders, you continually make yourself a target and get into arguments over things you know you have no control over, then tell me I and a leader p*ssed him off? Then something is wrong.

=/ I might be "restarting" the clan because BlackFalcons doesn't sound right, opinions?

Connor™

Showstopper
-KICK-
This place is dying D:<
*Kicks again*
I dont wanna have to get my rescus kit out (d)
Start posting more people, or I WILL have to get my shotgun !

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
OK guys this is it.

For some time I have noticed less inactivity than back when this clan was semi active, I have been denying that this will die but now I know, some members here (that joined a long time ago) decided that they will join and never be seen again, compared to other clans, I think this is extremely annoying.

I have talked with some leaders, I have made arrangements and stuff, so now here is what we are going to do, we will restart this clan, first by only keeping the active members, and putting everyone else in a retired rank, this new Clan will be Dragon themed with new shop Pokemon (Dragon Pokemon) it will not have the name BlackFalcons anymore as I made a big mistake naming this clan that.

So effective immediately, I will handle everything that needs to be tied up, this means all new members will be tested by me personally, and they will be carried over to the new clan, all leaders and contributors will be carried over with all their coins intact, and any on ongoing wars that are not finished (iWin =/) will be dealt with in the new clan, this means the war continue got that peeps?

And in the case of a certain member that left, I have considered giving him another chance but he has to earn it, , though him not coming back wouldn't matter.

Tested lambey332 - that dumb*** is not allowed back for intentionally disconnecting.
Note - Read up on standard rules before the test battle, I am not taking things lightly now, after then incident with him.

Last edited:

Darkhonchcrow

OK guys this is it.

For some time I have noticed less inactivity than back when this clan was semi active, I have been denying that this will die but now I know, some members here (that joined a long time ago) decided that they will join and never be seen again, compared to other clans, I think this is extremely annoying.

I have talked with some leaders, I have made arrangements and stuff, so now here is what we are going to do, we will restart this clan, first by only keeping the active members, and putting everyone else in a retired rank, this new Clan will be Dragon themed with new shop Pokemon (Dragon Pokemon) it will not have the name BlackFalcons anymore as I made a big mistake naming this clan that.

So effective immediately, I will handle everything that needs to be tied up, this means all new members will be tested by me personally, and they will be carried over to the new clan, all leaders and contributors will be carried over with all their coins intact, and any on ongoing wars that are not finished (iWin =/) will be dealt with in the new clan, this means the war continue got that peeps?

And in the case of a certain member that left, I have considered giving him another chance but he has to earn it, , though him not coming back wouldn't matter.

Tested lambey332 - not allowed back for intentionally disconnecting.
Note - Read up on standard rules before the test battle, I am not taking things lightly now, after then incident with lambey332.

Just a quick question. Are you going to rename the frontier when you change the name of the clan?

Okay... I really don't have much to say here - I think everything that can be said has been said. I think that's a good idea, only keeping the active members, by the way. I think that this will be a very positive change for the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.