• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BlackFalcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask for extended time for me to have my battle? Me and FireTrainer have yet to be online at the same time. due to time zone differences.

I'll try and get the battle done as soon as possible, if I see him online tonight then I'll battle but until then I need a bit more time.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks phop.

I have decided to extend the start of round 2 till Wednesday 8:00 pm GMT so others can prepare and take a break.

FireTrainer just beat me 2-0 in a very close match with WAY too much hax on his side.

Oh well, it seems I'm out of this tournament. Good luck FireTrainer and everyone else!

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Shame you lost, but at least you went down fighting.

Thanks to everyone the completed round 1, I will update the tourney post tomorrow, round two starts on Wednesday, be prepared.

LionsFist

Just Amazing
I want to Join even though i am not sure what use i will be......
Name:LionsFist
Ingame Name:Zachs
Friend Code:5412-6396-1254
Activity on Serebii: daily when available
Pokemon Battling experience: not much competitive experience
Your Favorite Pokemon: Armaldo (Just freaking rules)

smitho14

Legend Collecter
Phop 6-0 smitho14

IMO this guy is a Rookie. Please read the standard rules before battling next time (No Ubers).
i don't no the rules i asked u didn,t tell me

smitho14

Legend Collecter
ty
Darkhonchcrow i did not no where they where i was lookin for them

Yo SS, could I join? xD

I look foward to fighting your new team charlie! I'm making a new team myself, with my shiny Skarm!

Flamethrowa55

Alright, I thought me and pokewiz would be battling, but lately hes been coming on for like 5 minutes at a time at like 10:30, then going back offline.
Im trying to get the battle though...

Btw, Could i get that 50 points for playing and defeating charlie rulez 6-0?

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Man I am so behind in updates, time to get to work.

I will be needing one or two Official Clan testers, 3 spots are open. (well 2 as Penguin is a tester) I will be paying testers from now on as well.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Ok.

I will be adding you as an official tester on the main page, there are currently four people that need testing, if you test them and rank all four of them in a row, you will get a 50 point increase per person after the first if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.