• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BlackFalcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
i just got back from school now so judging from the fact lils post was at 6.30am for me it will be kinda hard to get our battle done before the weekend

Connor™

Showstopper
Me and Thombom battled. After 100% *****y hax, I decided to give Thom the win, as I ran from battle. His Yanmega got a + 2 Speed after a double protect, so I ran. GG Thom. Score - 6-6[R]

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
No pengu I said yo not to post this we will rebattle

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
From the time of posting, so far only two people (to my knowledge) have posted the results of their match ups for the tourney. if by the end of tomorrow GMT we are still waiting on people, then the tourney is canceled. =/

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Tournament is canceled, me and the other leaders will evaluate why it flopped this time.

xLilith

Genesis
And I just had my match and won -_-
Oh well.
Beat L.A.W 3-0. Do I get in Advanced now? O:

Last edited:

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I beat Thombom, 4-0.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
More battles xLilith. :(

OK< sorry about this, I need to find out where everything went wrong.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Tournaments are handled by leaders, co leaders and the odd contributer (rarely).

Just posting to say that I am not going to be able to be online for the next 5 days or so, so it won't be a simple case of "lazy, inactive tosspot"... this time. See you all all in a few days...

Just posting to say that I am not going to be able to be online for the next 5 days or so, so it won't be a simple case of "lazy, inactive tosspot"... this time. See you all all in a few days...

As I have said in the Frontier thread, my Diamond cartridge is now dead. I wont be able to battle until I replace it or get Platinum.

Sorry guys.

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
I Would Like to Join. I'll Fill out the Thing in a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.