• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Blazing Phoenix Trading Plaza

beshort123

<----Uber
fire.png

Credit to Draya for this great banner.​

Hi welcome to my trading plaza, I look forward to working with everyone. This is my first trade shop, and it was started because I have some good stuff in my game and I wanted to give to everyone.

Right now I am doing an special offer, if you put an offer on more than two pokemon AT ONCE, you will get one free EV trained pokemon of your choice. Keep in mind this may not last for long, so make your offers quickly.

First off the unavoidable rules.
1. All forum rules apply.
2. Please don't make unreasonable offers. As much as I like them, I don't want to trade my event for your magikarp.
3.Don't repeatedly post on the thread, if I like your offer I will PM you about details, if not than I will just say so on the thread.
4.Be kind, if I don't like your offer don't get upset, it's just a game people.
5. This is the form you must use when making an offer
What you want:
What you are offering:
FC:

This isn't a rule, but I just wanted to make this clear, I don't have a strike system or a blacklist for now. But if I have people repeatedly breaking the rules, then I will start a blacklist.

My cloners are
Jirachi User
Un0va
Now for what I have to offer, if you want any other details feel free to PM me.

Infernape EV'd in attack and speed, with thunder punch egg move.

Weavile EV'd in attack and speed, with ice punch egg move.

Cloyster EV'd in defense and speed.

Absol Ev'd in attack.

Krookodile EV'd in speed and attack.
Terrakion Attack Speed
Shiny Haxorus Speed, Attack

Elekid w/ cross chop,/fire punch or fire and ice punch without cross chop
Chimchar w/ thunder punch or blaze kick
Bagon w/ dragon dance and dragon rush
Skarmory w/ stealth rock
Sneasle w/ ice punch
Timburr w/ mach punch and drain punch
Deiniw/ Dark Pulse

Pretty much anything that is available LEGALLY ( sorry to all Kaeldeo, Geonesect, and Maeloeta fans).

PKTP ELECTIVIRE
Gamestop Celebi Event
14 Movie Victini
Liberty Pass Victini

DW eevee
DW vulpix
DW gligar
DW surskit
DW ponyta Male
DW growlithe
DW magikarp
DW Torchic with Flawless IV's
DW Poliwag
DW Bulbasaur

Can get any breedable pokemon, so just ask

I can EV train for you if you want. Ask for more details on the service.
I can breed custom eggmoves.
I also spread pokerus just ask.(Please note some EV trained pokemon may have already had pokerus to speed up the EV process so it won't be able to catch it again.

Now for my wants:

Any DW pokes we don't have listed.(Will offer extra for a DW tauros)
Good eggmove pokes. (Preferably with male gender)
Good Iv's, Ev'd, and natured pokes.
Shinies would be nice. :)
Items
Focus Sash
Any Battle Subway items
Rare candies

1.Hoseisjose
2.cutie_pie98
3.Darkfire98989
4.craig87
5.KnyfeStab

Huspoel
Quagsuire King
KnyfeStab
Un0va
Easter Egg
Jordans77
tyty
DarumakkaImposter
Silver Garchomp
Pebblewing
D Dusk
Valth001

Now thank you for taking the time to look through my Trade Shop. Hope it helps you. And keep in mind I will update all lists daily. And if you have suggestions for anything that you would like to see in my shop feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Congratz on being approoved! I am unfortunetely not interested in anything, just wanted to congratulate you on your aprooval :p

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
What I want:

Absol Ev'd in speed.

What you are offering: check my tradeshop for waht u want
FC:5028 4842 0517

Last edited:

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
i have a ferrothorn(flawless(0speed iv)) ev'd relaxed male(i think) w/ stealth rock, thunder wave, power whip and leech seed

what is the evs, ivs, and moveset of your shuckle?

i can also offer life orb and focus sash for your ev'd cloyster.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
I am interested in your Krookodile EV'd in speed and attack. I don't have very many Pokemon, so I could trade you 2 or 3 Pokemon. I have 2 Petilils, I didn't do anything to them. One is Quiet and one is Lonely (I think). I also have a Relaxed Blitzle, and I used it for a while. I could also get these Pokemon for you: Pidove, Venipede, Sewaddle, and Tympole. Thank you, sorry if these aren't a fair trade, i've never traded before. My friend code is in my signature, and I can trade more than one Pokemon to you if 1 isn't fair (if that's possible).

Razor_Claw99

Dragon Master Traine
I am looking for;

PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT

got either of these?

beshort123

<----Uber
Congratz on being approoved! I am unfortunetely not interested in anything, just wanted to congratulate you on your aprooval :p

Thank You, also I didn't realise that this would open so fast.

What I want:

Absol Ev'd in speed.

What you are offering: check my tradeshop for waht u want
FC:5028 4842 0517
I will see what I want
i have a ferrothorn(flawless(0speed iv)) ev'd relaxed male(i think) w/ stealth rock, thunder wave, power whip and leech seed

what is the evs, ivs, and moveset of your shuckle?

i can also offer life orb and focus sash for your ev'd cloyster.
The EV's are 252 in both defenses, and my friend has the shuckle right now so I can't tell the moveset. But I like the offer.

I am interested in your Krookodile EV'd in speed and attack. I don't have very many Pokemon, so I could trade you 2 or 3 Pokemon. I have 2 Petilils, I didn't do anything to them. One is Quiet and one is Lonely (I think). I also have a Relaxed Blitzle, and I used it for a while. I could also get these Pokemon for you: Pidove, Venipede, Sewaddle, and Tympole. Thank you, sorry if these aren't a fair trade, i've never traded before. My friend code is in my signature, and I can trade more than one Pokemon to you if 1 isn't fair (if that's possible).
Don't worry about it that is perfectly fine, I will just take a tympole.
I am looking for;

PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT

got either of these?
I am very sorry to say, but I don't have those, because my other games were lost.

VS

they/she
What you want: Cloyster EV'd in defense and speed
What you are offering: Rayquaza jap. LVL 100
FC:3739 9754 8624

Silver Garchomp

i have dw hoppip female
dw nidoran female
dw event glaceon

and for egg move pokemon i have
outrage gible and hydropump piplup

i also have a shiny charizard(and other shinies+ some regualr legends)
i want dw poliwag and dw vulpix
also what are your details on ev training?

beshort123

<----Uber
i have dw hoppip female
dw nidoran female
dw event glaceon

and for egg move pokemon i have
outrage gible and hydropump piplup

i also have a shiny charizard(and other shinies+ some regualr legends)
i want dw poliwag and dw vulpix
also what are your details on ev training?

I will accept the outrage gible and the DW event glaceon. And the EV training service, is I will take any pokemon of your choice and EV it in any way you want, because I have most power items and pokerus. The ones I am missing by the way are the HP and the SP. Defense ones.

Silver Garchomp

I will accept the outrage gible and the DW event glaceon. And the EV training service, is I will take any pokemon of your choice and EV it in any way you want, because I have most power items and pokerus. The ones I am missing by the way are the HP and the SP. Defense ones.

how long does it usually take?

beshort123

<----Uber
Well when I have one order to focus on maybe 1/2 to 1 hour. So if you were to give it to me now you would most likely have it back by 10:30. But I also have to focus on breeding the poliwag and the vulpix. So here is what I can do, I can either EV train that pokemon for you right now or I can breed you the vulpix and poliwag. Because in an hour I have to leave for a tennis tournament so I won't be able to conduct a trade. So take your pick on which one you want done first.

Silver Garchomp

I would like my piplup to be ev trained in special attack with a split in evs between defense and speed if that i ok?

Silver Garchomp

Ok and ummm not sure you can change the split between them just something that would benifit it

Silver Garchomp

Can you hold on tk my piplup got rush to school u hold on to it then when we both can trade i will give you glaceon and gible deal pleaze say deal i have like 3min=(

beshort123

<----Uber
Okay so just be in the wifi room I guess, and I think it would be better to split the EV's between it's defense and sp.defence, because Empoleon is already so slow and there are many choice scarfers out there.