• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@MC
I'm gonna try to get ahead in posts too bucko.

Favorite Bleach Characters?
Nnoitora and Szayel. Yep, yep.

arceus03

Thanks XD

Anyway... Eh heh.

Zanpaktou Name; Tsukibana [月花] (Moon Flower) It is white in colour. The flower, that is.

Zanpaktou Details; [Just thought I’d add =D ]
Length: 110 cm
Hilt: 30 cm. There is a strand of cloth hanging from the butt of the hilt, about as long as the hilt itself.
Blade: 78 cm
Guard: 2 cm. The guard is water droplet-shaped.

Type; Water

Zanpaktou Spirit; A woman of bluish color [See image below]. She glides instead of walking and speaks with a “watery” kind of voice. If you know Undine from any Tales series, she's pretty similar to them.

Release Command; Itoshigaru [愛しがる] (Meaning: Cherish)

Shikai Details
; I put my hand on the zanpaktou’s guard and say the command. The blade ripples and melts along with the hilt and guard, then rematerializes around me as a body of revolving water. It is around 2 meter high.

Bankai Name; Shiroda Tsukibana (White Field - Moon Flower)

Bankai Details; The release sequence in bankai is similar to shikai, except this time I hold my zanpakto with the blade pointing backwards. The rippling motion is faster than shikai and before you know it, the whole sword has turned into an enormous mass of water.

Her new appearance looks the same as my Shikai, but now she’s freakingly HIGH. Tsukibana’s Shikai’s height is around 2 meter, but in her Bankai mode she goes up to 10 meter. And, the radius of water around me is around 3 metre.

Special abilities:
1. Healing [Command: Iyasu]
Her main ability is healing, directing the water over a wound (or sending the water inside the body for internal wounds) would heal it. The time she takes to heal depends on the seriousness of the injury; obviously, the more serious it is the longer time she takes to completely heal.

**Bankai only: Speed healing
In return for my reiatsu, I can multiply the speed of healing for serious wounds to be quicker. The quicker I need to heal, the more reiatsu it eats. This ability, of course, relies on practice. As I get more used to it, it eats lesser reiatsu.

**Bankai only: Shiroda Tsukibana [Last resort]
The whole water in my full release mode surrounds me, before taking the shape of Tsukibana's spirit. It then kinda evaporates (from the feet to head), healing my allies all of their injuries and replenishing their reiatsu, regardless of the number, while white flowers blooms on the whole battlefield (the origin of her bankai name). This skill forces Tsukibana into her sealed state again, leaving me drained of spiritual energy. It is her ultimate form of healing. I must have a huge reiatsu remaining to do this. If I use this technique while my reiatsu is at half, I could possibly die from the effort. Anything less and the move would fail, and I would still be depleted of reiatsu.

2. Water Pressure
Tsukibana can also attack the enemies using highly pressurised water. In shikai, she could probably attack one or two enemies at once.

**Bankai only: Hakuryuu (White Dragon)
She forms into a huge water dragon and rushes at the enemy. Usually this attack is coupled with Electric-based Kido. While it may have a huge range, I have to be careful not to electrocute/shred fellow shinigami.

3. Zetsu [Suppress]
She can also be used to drown enemies by directing the water at their faces to suffocate them. As Tsukibana’s ultimate killing skill, she enters the enemy’s body and disrupts his/her body system, doing this in various ways. Usually done on enemies that have a tough outer skin/defense which I cannot shred with the water.

4. Defense
Tsukibana swirls around rapidly, warding off anything that comes at me. Usually coupled with high water pressure. Also, when someone directly attacks the body of water using a physical weapon e.g a zanpakto, I can make the water flow inwards at the same time it is slashed, so the weapon gets 'sucked' inside. If the wielder does not let go, he/she would probably be shredded by the water. If he/she does let go, then he/she would be essentially weaponless.

5. Kido flow
Tsukibana enhances kido control and flow. The more experience I have with her, and with the Kido itself, the more it will be boosted. Usually, I am able to use a Kido that is below level 65-ish without using the incantation [as of now], and will still have full power. With the incantation, the power could poosibly get boosted up to 300%.

6. Shape shifting [Shikai only]
She can freely switch between her Shikai mode and sealed state. Since she can change from water to zanpakto freely, in zanpakto form, the absence of the strand of cloth hanging from the butt of the hilt marks that Tsukibana is in her Shikai mode.

I usually enter the battle fully released. If I do not need to use the water, I'd retain Tsukibana in her zanpakto form.

7. Mizuke no Onna [Woman of the Vapour] - occurs very rarely [Shikai only]

Tsukibana has a high specific heat capacity (higher than normal water) and an even higher specific latent heat. That means it's not easy to raise her temperature - if her temperature does increase, she would cool down very quickly, and it's almost impossible to vaporize her. However, continuous blasts of fire done over a really long period of time (or some sort of high-heat-content attack, whatever) would be able to increase her temperature and keep her from cooling down.

If Tsukibana gets really, really hot (far surpassing the normal boiling point of water) she will evaporate and turn into steam, no longer visible. This form causes Tsukibana to lose her defensive and curative abilities - the only one she retains is that she still enhances my Kido flow.

In this new form, there is only one use - condensation. Being vapor - part of the air - I could send her into the enemy's body. When she gets inside, the consequences will be... dire. Once inside the body, she releases _all_ of the absorbed heat she took in vaporising herself and condensates. The heat released will usually kill the victim(s) by overheating - unless you can control your body heat (like MC's ability) and quickly lower it (Remember that she takes a LOT of heat to vaporize). Once condensed, she regains back her previous abilities and form. If the enemy is not killed by the heat release, I would proceed to shred him/her from inside.

Another option is that I cause her to vaporise outside of the body, while releasing the heat around an enemy's body/on the ground/whatever. If I use this way, you can avoid being harmed by simply getting out of the way. It's an even more dangerous way since then my allies and I myself could get hurt by the heat release as well.

This may seem uber and all, but it only happens when she gets overheated far too much (like, even 500 degree Celsius won't be enough to vaporise her - she's got an extremely high boiling point) and far too quick. Of course, I cannot force her to go into that state. It actually acts as a last resort if Tsukibana is really vaporised. Finally, this only happens in shikai state because it's impossible to vaporise a 3-metre-radius-and-10-metre-high body of water.

Anything Else; What Tsukibana would look like (kinda...) :

[spoil]http://i45.*******.com/2vigg9g.jpg
Chibi form (thanks to NL) =D

[IMG200]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/aselia/images/c/c0/Undine_Vesperia.jpg[/IMG200][/spoil]

*Note: She could be holding a trident, or the weapon above that I do not know what is it called, or a sword.

There. Hopefully it's not too overdone.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Zachiru. 10th-Capts-pls.

Tourny FTW

First of all, this takes place about 100 years after the events of Bleach. In this world Aizen realyl WAS stabbed into the pillar. And Gin and Tousan TRIED to go to Hueco Mundo but then Rukia speared them when they tried to take the Hyougoku out. Meaning all human character=dead and without memories somewhere in Rukongai. Some places in the sow that need to be filled I'm gonna use bleahc club members (IE. 3rd lieu, 5 lieu, 9th lieu, 13th lieu.)

Plot: Basically the arrancar are gonna be mistaken for Shinigami that were trapped in Hueco Mundo. Then Barragan is gonna order them to attack. Etc Etc.

Prologue (which sucks):

They lived in a world where all were immotal, yet any could die. Life and Death cycled in the hands of the Shinigami. Their mission was to exterminate the plague of the hollows; but would they ever expect themselves to welcome hollows to Soul Society?

Chapter One:

She sighed as she dashed through the crowds that gatherined in western Kurakura Town. she zigzagged through large groups and jumped over heards with ease. She had short blonde hair and wore the traditional Shinigami outfit (I dont' know what is called.) A long sword was in her right hand as she dashed. Nobody had even glimpse at her as she jumped over the walls and to ran towards a forest nearby. About 10 large Menos Grande were visible as they noticed her. "Gyoushuku sase, Atsumenasai, Taifuugan!" And her blade became jagged and a thin mist was pulled down from the sky as her blade slowly became bright blue.

Meanwhile on the other side of the forest a man with fake feathers attached to one of his eyes, raven-colored hair, and a three pronged sickle charged. A small flower bud was at the end of each blade. He smirked, "Ugly and unimaginative hollows. Die." The buds sprouted vines that entangled five of the hollows, they visibly shrank and more buds and flowers grew along the vines.

The girl charged, easily slashing throug hthe first two hollows. Upon her blade touching one of the final three they suddenly shrank into three arge pterodactyl-like hollows , angrily charging ceroes to avenge their friends. "You hollows never learn your lessons." The girl said, sighing, as she attempted to slash oen of their wings off. They was surprised at how hard the wings were and recoiled in shock. She yelled out next, "BANKAI! Atehamaru no Go!" And two large jagged axes lay in her hands, a largejagged fan-like wepon flated beihn her, abosrbing clouds right from the sky. She easily sliced two of the adjuchas as the last one flapped before her, launching a giant cero at her distracted stance. "Ite..." she said quietly as she slowly turned around, grabbing the fan and luanching herself at the hollow, cutting it in half before fainting completely; her weapons dissolving as easily as they ahd come. Rain poured on the silent forest. The raven haired man grabbed her a sielently walked through a japanese paper sliding door that came from no where.

-East Kurakura-

A large fat man and an annoyed woman with short black hair stood among the long plains of Eastern Kurakara. she stared at him coldly as a multitude of turtle, bat, and tiger adjucha surrounded them.

"This is your fault Baka." The woman said icily.

""I-I'll take care of them for you..." He nearly whimpered. "Bankai." he said, the rest indistinct as he shoved rice crackers in his mouth. He suddenly was comvered in Knight-style armor and his katana became two maces, with 4 LARGE spiked balls attached to each one. He swung them around, the chains streched to take all of the adjuchas. They all screeched as dissoolved reietsu filled the air. Seconds later the fat man fell to the ground, sleeping.

"...Useless" Soi fon murmured as she easily slung him over her shoulder and disapeared.

-Sea of Japan-

Two people dtoos, balanced about a foot over the water. One of them was a girl with lilac hair and a three bladed sword. The other was a yound boy with dark blue hair and a sword with red lines going down the middle on both sides of it. They looked at their surroundings carefully before several fih adjucha jumped up at them.

"HISAGOMARU!" the boy said as two of the hollows charged at him. They disintegrated at the touch of a large beam coming from his blade. His blade thne became a short scalpel.

The girl aimed her sword at the remaining three hollows. Brigt blue light gathered at the tips of eahc of the blades. Before the hollows reached her, a string of blue energy pierced each hollow.

"Are you okay..?" The boy asked her.

"Hai." she said simpyl as a senkai gate opened before her.

-Great wall of China-

A bald man and a red haired man stood on top of the wall, waiting for what tey knew would happen. A dragon-like Adjucha, A Pheonix-like Adjucha, and a Quilin-like Adjucha charged at them.

"Bankai, *w/e* Zabimaru" The red haired man yelled out as a large snake skeleton came form his blade, it then began to charge at the quilin several times.

"Extend, houzukimaru" the bald man grinned devilishly as he brought his heath and sword together. A long wooden spear appared in its stead as he slashed through the pheonix and attempted to destroy te gradon, the hard bone scales easily deflecting him. "DIE" he screamed as a reddish aura engulfed him. He cahrged at the dragon, this time spearing through the hollow with ease. he landed on the ground as the Quilin was hit by Broken Baboon Fang.

-Paris, France-

A woman with orange hair, wearing a summer kimono and a pink scarf, yawned as she left the shoppnig center, aorund 750lbs of clothes, foods, and other miscellaneouus comodities were beging carried by her. She sighed as a single menos entered the area.

"Aww i though i could just shop..." she said as she jumped up at inhuman height. She slammed her bag into the creatures head, destroying it completely (Matsumoto-Shop-Mashiro-kick-Falcon-punch ftw)

-Chihuahua Desert, Mexico-

A reven haired girl and a pink haired child , around 7 years old, stood among around 20 Menos Grande.

"Can I do it? Can I? Can I? Can I-i-i-i-i??" The little girl said hyperly.

"If you wish' the was emoetionless reply.

"Yayyyy" She shouted. "Whirl, Ken no HanaKaze" (Did I get that right? Blade of Flower-wind? I need better ideas for these...) With that she drew her blade, which became two short swords in each of her tiny hands. She lured the hollows to her and away from the woman *** she frolciekd among the sand. She easily dodged every swipe and cero. She smiled happily as her swords changed pink. Flowers appeared around her and er swords as a flower blossemoed at the bottom of each of her swords. She jumped and span around, her blades out. A tornado-like wind blew around her and enveloped every menos that set foot in it. The tornado expanded as she just danced and finalyl landed, her hands on the flwoers that were once sand. The hollows were completely immobilized by the paralysis effect of her flowers. She crossed the blades together and released them as a large flurry of wind and roses envelopped the area. As it dissipated all the menos were gone.

"Time to go back now" the woman said simply at the yuong girl, taking her by hand and disapearing from sight.

-In general of the mentioned shinigami-

The shinigami entered their respective senkei gates and looked around at their individual barracks as hell butteflies were sent out...

R&R

I can't find my inproved zanpakutou. I did however find.

Arc quoting a fanfic where Hitsugaya said, "God, I hate you so much that when I hit puberty I hope I turn out gay."

Dac calling hitsugaya overrated.

First pics of Darryl

MC saying in a fanfic that my Kidou is better thne NL's, MC's, Luppi's, and Senny's. (Hadou no kyuujuu without incantation strong enoguh to injure them, but theyn eed to incant lower ones like rikujikurou, raikouhou, etc...where did he FIND those??)

Dac-NL-Me wars about Hitsugaya.

Dac's return.

We did alot of stuff. *sigh*

I am gonna go read new chap now...assuming I have engouh time sinceits midnight.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
I WANTED TO AT LEAST BE ON THE FIRST PAGE

and yes i am rejoining and shall begin on rising to the top in posts.

[poem]Zachiru[/poem]

WELL, if any one has noticed that didnt already know, lieuteneant position for 3rd squad was NOT reserved. I'm a capt. now yo~ lol

ill post the squad page and zapaktou in a seperate post

ttyl~

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I can't find my inproved zanpakutou. I did however find.

Arc quoting a fanfic where Hitsugaya said, "God, I hate you so much that when I hit puberty I hope I turn out gay."

Dac calling hitsugaya overrated.

First pics of Darryl

MC saying in a fanfic that my Kidou is better thne NL's, MC's, Luppi's, and Senny's. (Hadou no kyuujuu without incantation strong enoguh to injure them, but theyn eed to incant lower ones like rikujikurou, raikouhou, etc...where did he FIND those??)

Dac-NL-Me wars about Hitsugaya.

Dac's return.

We did alot of stuff. *sigh*

I am gonna go read new chap now...assuming I have engouh time sinceits midnight.
I didn't understand what half of that even meant, good to see ya here Rotrum. xD

WELL, if any one has noticed that didnt already know, lieuteneant position for 3rd squad was NOT reserved. I'm a capt. now yo~ lol

ill post the squad page and zapaktou in a seperate post
Which squad are you captain of?! o_O
I thought it was just a mistake on Golde's part not to reserve the Lt. spot for Squad 3. :O

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
it was Zakarai, Byakuya saved Ichigo. I can't wait to see the other captains and Unohana shows up and massacre's with Nemu <3.

Speculate of the outcome of the captains vs. Yammy

they use Nemu as a sacrifice and her blood kills him. I mean, Unohana and the single ladies and the women in LN go over there and attack Yammy. Yammy will put up a good fight, only to be suprised attacked Grimmjow. Ending in Yammy's death. :x Not the best, but if this happens, I get worshipped, kk?

Golde

Always Searching~
K, guys, nice to see two pages through already~

Yeah, I'll post more. I've been busy today

Yeah, for a while, you'll have more posts than me : P

Yeah, tomorrow, I'll fill out the paperwork for Captains and Shikai and whatever....>.>

But, it's like, 3:40 here. I'm for bed soon (I love my phrases~) and just plain don't feel like doing it now.

Hopefully, I'll find Charles III tomorrow.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Zanpaktou

My Zanpaktou;

[spoil]
Zanpaktou Name; Mugenyume (無限夢) (Infinite dreams)

Type; Other.

Zanpaktou Spirit; Mugenyume is human-shaped although it has very thin and the legs are just one long thin tail that waves slowly underneath as it hovers slightly above the ground. Also has long arms but thicker and a big muscular torso. He has long hair but he is completely white and glows so you can see any distinct features. There are also 5 ribbons that seem to float around him. Each ribbon is between 1 meter long to 2 meters and they each represent a state of matter. They appear to not follow normal rules of gravity but seem to orbit the main body. They all gradually change color as they flow around him at different speeds. Mugenyume’s mood changes from time to time from hot-headed or fiery hearted to stone cold and isolated depending on what matter is has taken on.
Spirit World; the world in which my zanpaktou lives in appears to be up in the clouds with a mist around my ankles. It’s night time and the sky is lit with millions of stars and a purplely blue swirled sky beyond them. To see my spirit I must meditate for a period of time in which doing so, the stars in the sky swirl around and form on star about the size of the moon and then a great beam comes down from it and as it fades away, Mugenyume shows himself.
Release Command; From one to another, another to one, Harmonize~

Shikai Details; The blade itself appears to be a long thin straight katana with a black hilt and a small ball of thin spikes which acts as the guard which is silver and sparkles when released. The blade is white. The basic ability of Mugenyume is to alter the state of matter which something is in. For example: from gas to liquid to solid and vice versa. In the Shikai state I can change myself, my blade or small inanimate objects (by one stage) if they are in contact with my hands or blade. For extra power than just slight use of abilities there are two commands I can use;
“Shuukou” (condense) – This attack can let me make anything go into a harder state. Gas > liquid, Liquid > solid, etc. I can use this technique to do things such as reform my body after evaporating myself or to harden my skin for extra defense. I can also liquefy small holes in walls for an escape etc.
“Taisan” (disperse) – This does the opposite of Shuukou as it makes whatever I chose less dense. I can liquefy part of my body as it is about to be sliced or completely disperse myself and zanpaktou entirely to transport myself as a gas and reform elsewhere but only for a certain amount of time.
There is also another form that I can use but would normally take up a lot of energy if not done properly and without the command.
“Dekai enmu” – My lower half dissolves into a smoky mist/fog and trails behind my body. In this form I am highly agile and fast but I cannot perform “Taisan” or “Shuukou” on me until deactivated.

Bankai Name; Mugenyume no kin (無限夢の金) (Infinite dreams of gold)

Bankai Details; Bankai is an extreme of Shikai. It gains the 5 ribbons that the spirit has floating around him that loosely flow through the air as though they were just imaginative or ghostly. I can completely liquefy and evaporate when wanted and reform or harden without the time restraint or command to do so. I can also control inanimate objects that I have enriched with my spiritual power as long as mine in the dominant one there and the more I am controlling the harder it is to move after changing their state first. I can also change the state of people and their zanpaktou as long as I can overwrite their spiritual pressure within themselves or zanpaktou. I can use such techniques to fuse my zanpaktou over opponents or change its arrangement to make its shape more useful in the current situation. Mugenyume no kin also has to ultimate forms. One is defensive and one is offensive. To perform each of the ultimate attacks it takes a few moments to setup and it consumes so much energy that only one could ever be used at one time during a fight.
“Jinbutsuzou jutsu” - When activating the ultimate defense, it takes a while to fully complete as every atom is as dense as it can possibly be. During its activation, I hover above the surface I was one (if on one at all) and I have spiritual energy swirling around me as I slowly become more compact and solid so much that I shrink slightly. In this form I am in the most solid form of matter there is before reaching “absolute zero”. Nothing can harm me nor can I move. I am conscious and can still see and hear. Anything that comes in a 5m radius is instantly frozen and any spirit particles are extinguished. Because of such extreme power being absorbed it is hard for me to “defrost” quickly. Depending on how much spiritual energy I have left, it can take up to 24hours although I normally leave enough energy so I can get to a normal state within the hour.
“Konpaku shiro” – The ultimate attack is the complete opposite from the ultimate defense. It super-accelerates the particles in my body and blade into a state even higher than gas. I can be seen going from a solid to a liquid to a gas and then plasma state but still maintaining a humanoid outline. A lot of light and energy is being given off from this. Once all of my articles are now plasma I form a swirling, sparkling human ghost like shape of pure white light that can harm the eyes if stared at too long. I appear as a stereotypical ghost like figure and the immense spiritual pressure given of can cause minor injuries. I can fly around and if contact is made to an opponent then they will instantly disintegrate from the strength of the heat. This form can only be retained for 10-30 seconds depending on how much strength I had before using it. It takes about 10minutes to reform particles after losing the form.
Anything else; the weakness of this zanpaktou are energy based attacks (EG: Kido, Cero, Getsuga tenshou, Ruri’iro kujaku, bala and ryuujin jakka etc). If they were to kill of some of my particles while I was in a basic gas form then I would not be able to reform those parts properly due to either dead cells or the opponents spiritual energy may be more dominant.
[/spoil]

arceus03

they use Nemu as a sacrifice and her blood kills him. I mean, Unohana and the single ladies and the women in LN go over there and attack Yammy. Yammy will put up a good fight, only to be suprised attacked Grimmjow. Ending in Yammy's death. :x Not the best, but if this happens, I get worshipped, kk?

That's pretty unlikely XD
I'm more towards the original plan; [spoil]Zaraki, Byakuya (and Mayuri, probably) battle Yammy, they put him down on low health, Yammy shows a surprise attack/his trump card w/e, criticalling the captains, Unohana came, told Isane & Hanatarou to attend to the captains, and battled Yammy herself.[/spoil]

[spoil]i think that maybe unohana might not fight. she said to isane that she was not going to fight earlier on anyway did she not?[/spoil]

Hurm... When did she say that? o_O
All I remember her saying was that [spoil]"We came here to save lives, not to shed them".[/spoil]
Well at any rate I did not remember her saying she will not fight =P

How do you battle? For fan fic writers.
I'll answer later.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Favorite Bleach Characters?

Ichimaru, Hitsugaya, Urahara

How do you battle?

Quoi? ... i don't understand this one, and why is it only for FanFic writers?

I'm compiling all of my Bleach artwork that i want to be in my "Art Post", so i'll post that laterz

dyign my hair black today =]

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
unohana;

[spoil]oh is that what she said? well killing yammy comes under shedding lives. she also said like only to heal as well[/spoil]

and @topic number 1: soifon, shunsui, byakuya, urahara (+ more)

number 2: i fight through deception and strategy and then slowly weakening my opponent to finish them off with one final blow

Up to date with the eps 8D

Favourite characters:

Ulquiorra, Zaraki, Hitsugaya... That's all I can remember.

it was Zakarai, Byakuya saved Ichigo. I can't wait to see the other captains and Unohana shows up and massacre's with Nemu <3.

Grimmjow coming back? For some reason I can totally see that happening...

Okay, so Zaraki and Byakuya fight for a bit while Ichigo does... Something... Unohana comes and almost kills Yammy, Yammy pulls out trump card and almost beats the Captains, and then Grimmy comes out :3

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
That's pretty unlikely XD
I'm more towards the original plan; [spoil]Zaraki, Byakuya (and Mayuri, probably) battle Yammy, they put him down on low health, Yammy shows a surprise attack/his trump card w/e, criticalling the captains, Unohana came, told Isane & Hanatarou to attend to the captains, and battled Yammy herself.[/spoil]

I am too. But Grimmy is going to appear, I just have that feeling. The three captains take on Yami with their NEMU Lt's, [except Renji since he is the Yamacha of BLEACH now according to many ;___;]Unohana appears and the captains [except for the OBVIOUS exception] activate Bankai at the same time {and Yachiru, maybe we get to see her shikai along with Nemu and Isane?} and then he nearly kills all of them. Grimmjow stabs him.

That's what's going to happen, Kite is SoOoOoOoOoOoOo like that.

Grimmjow coming back? For some reason I can totally see that happening...

Okay, so Zaraki and Byakuya fight for a bit while Ichigo does... Something... Unohana comes and almost kills Yammy, Yammy pulls out trump card and almost beats the Captains, and then Grimmy comes out :3

That's what I think is going to happen. If it does, I get 999999999999999999999999999999999999 points and the title of God.

I am too. But Grimmy is going to appear, I just have that feeling. The three captains take on Yami with their NEMU Lt's, [except Renji since he is the Yamacha of BLEACH now according to many ;___;]Unohana appears and the captains [except for the OBVIOUS exception] activate Bankai at the same time {and Yachiru, maybe we get to see her shikai along with Nemu and Isane?} and then he nearly kills all of them. Grimmjow stabs him.

That's what's going to happen, Kite is SoOoOoOoOoOoOo like that.

The more you say it, the more likely it seems it will happen >.> Then again, that's what I said to myself when Ichigo went all Hollow-bat-****-insane on Ulqui, and I thought we'd have another HIchigo appearance.

You're right, Renji = Yamcha, and Zaraki = Brolly

That's what I think is going to happen. If it does, I get 999999999999999999999999999999999999 points and the title of God.

Actually, you only get 999999999999999999999999999999999998 points and you become one over Chuck Norris *shot*

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well I have no idea what's gonna happen in the fight with Yammy, I just at least hope Byakuya and Kenpachi fight him. Ichigo getting control over his mask again and joining would be cool.

I hope that Grimmjow and Gantenbainne are gonna be ok. Grimmjow's wounds were pretty servere, but Gantenbainne just has to be able to escape being purified by the Soul Reapers and he should be fine. :p

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Here is my zanpakuto...

[spoil]Zanpakuto Name; Keiri (刑吏 ; Executioner)

Type; Melee/Kido (shikai) ; Melee/Kido (bankai)

Zanpakuto Spirit; A muscular man (like Tessai) that stands about 6ft(1.83m) tall. He wears a cloak similar to Zangetsu’s, with a large black hood that shades the top half of his face. When highly emotional, his silver eyes glow through the darkness. He likes to cast judgment on whether a new opponent might be strong or not based on their initial looks. Keiri is merciless towards enemies and will not hold back. He can be stubborn sometimes, but we get along pretty well and understand each other.

Release Command; Koku kara Dagekishiro (Strike From Nothing)

Shikai Details; Keiri’s sealed form is just a normal katana with a double axe head shaped tsuba and a silver hilt. The zanpakuto keeps this same appearance through the shikai and bankai forms.

While giving the release command, I throw my sword to my side. It disappears into another dimension (like Byakuya’s when he uses Senbonzakura Kageyoshi) and then blades can appear from the other dimension on my mental command. There is a dimensional rift similar to rings in a pond when they appear from the other dimension. I can make limitless blades appear at once.

Special Abilities:Some of my shikai's abilities are to make blades appear from parts of my body (e.g. arm, hand, foot), arrange blades in various patterns for defense, and to appear and strike from any distance within sight range.
  • Ameshini (Death Rain); Thousands of blades appear in the sky and then I rain them down on my opponents. Usually used for large groups on enemies.
  • Koutate (Steel Shield); I arrange blades into an over-lapping circle pattern for blocking attacks. I can make the shield as big as needed by varying the amount of blades I use. This is the strongest defense form of my shikai.
  • Senken, Tetsu no Shoujo (Thousand Swords, Iron Maiden); I completely surround my enemy with blades and then strike with them all at once.

A potential weakness of my shikai is that someone skilled enough at Flash Step or Sonido could outrun my blades.

Bankai Name; Ijigen no Keiri (異次元の刑吏 ; Executioner from another dimension)

Bankai Details; Ijigen no Keiri creates another dimension around the user and any opponents the user wants. The dimension appears as a metallic silver sphere from the outside. Opponents cannot use their limb, as if they were bound with Kidō. Inside the dimension, the user takes on an appearance similar to Keiri and is able to perform one several styles of execution on each opponent.

Shimekorosu (Strangle to Death): The blade of the zanpakuto can transform into a rope like substance to strangulate or stretch opponents.
Sashikorosu (Stab to Death): The blade of the zanpakuto can extend to impale opponent’s vital organs to cause death by bleeding and organ failure.
Yakikorosu (Burn to Death): Use of Hadou #54 to incinerate the opponent.
Bukkorosu (Beat/Pummel to Death): The blade transforms into small spheres, about the size of a baseball to stone the opponent.
Oshikorosu (Crush to Death): The blade transforms into a large block of metal, about the size of a van, to press the opponent.
Kirihanasu (Decapitate): The blade will transform into a shape similar to a guillotine and drop from above the opponent for beheading.

A drawback of the bankai is that it uses a lot of energy, regardless the number of opponents. Bankai usually is not preformed twice within 24 hours. I also try to use only one execution style per opponent, since using more would significantly drain me. You could still probably use your zanpakuto if you do not have to physically hold it to use its abilities. An enemy releasing a massive amount of spiritual energy to counter my bankai might break it.

Anything Else; Here's a picture of the general shape of the tsuba I made in Paint. This is the shape of the tsuba through all stages.[/spoil]

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
No comments on my zanpaktou?

manga

[spoil]i knwo on other forums that people think that ichigo's inner hollow evolved into a vasto lordez. what do you guys think? and idk if it had come up because i cant be bothered reading it all

also what happens if i vizards inner hollow becomes and arrancar not a hollow? that would be cool :p[/spoil]

Awesome Zan, Zam! XP

No comments on my zanpaktou?

Yours too! EFFING HELL IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE THE [/QUOTE] TAGS!

[spoil]i knwo on other forums that people think that ichigo's inner hollow evolved into a vasto lordez. what do you guys think? and idk if it had come up because i cant be bothered reading it all

also what happens if i vizards inner hollow becomes and arrancar not a hollow? that would be cool :p[/spoil]

No.

A Hollow can only become a Vasto Lorde by first becoming a Gillian. It can only do so if the Hollow is a cannibal Hollow that meets up with other cannibal Hollows. After that, if a specific Hollow is really powerful, the Gillian comes out weirdly. It then eats other Gillian, becomes an Adjuchas, and then eats OTHER Adjuchas to become a Vasto Lorde.

Right off the bat, the problem with that is the HIchigo has not eaten another Hollow.

As for HIchigo becoming an Arrancar... You have my thoughts on it in an earlier post.

Status
Not open for further replies.