• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
No comments on my zanpaktou?

manga

[spoil]i knwo on other forums that people think that ichigo's inner hollow evolved into a vasto lordez. what do you guys think? and idk if it had come up because i cant be bothered reading it all

also what happens if i vizards inner hollow becomes and arrancar not a hollow? that would be cool :p[/spoil]
I really like your zanpakuto Senbonzakura. I bet you could defeat me easily if we had to fight each other though. :/

[spoil]I think it's evolving, idk if it is VL level or not yet but that seems the mostly scenario.

I wonder if in hollow's of Vizards evolve in power along with the Vizard, without having to eat other hollows. That would be and interesting trait. But we don't know if anything like that happened with the other Vizards. It could just be something unique to Ichigo since he obtained his Vizard powers a different way. Or am I wrong?[/spoil]

Awesome Zan, Zam! XP

Yours too!
Thank you. And I comment on your zan... -_-

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
[spoil]unless if a vizard defeats a hollow it is able to eat it so like Hichigo ate ulquiorra and was able to evolve further or something im not sure

and it could be different for ichigo compared to the other vizards although it could also be the same[/spoil]

and why thank you :)

@Zam/Dk/ILP-I WON"T BE DEFEATED!!!!

Yes, yes you will.

Here's a plan, distract Zam while my post count rises. The End.

@ILP: that is a perfect reason. and it was just a suggestion i didnt believe it myself

Thanks 8D. I enjoy shooting down theories XD.

[spoil]unless if a vizard defeats a hollow it is able to eat it so like Hichigo ate ulquiorra and was able to evolve further or something im not sure

and it could be different for ichigo compared to the other vizards although it could also be the same[/spoil]

But he didn't eat Ulquiorra... Ulquiorra turned to ash... And either way, that was only one bite. I highly doubt that that alone would be enough to make him jump Vasto Lorde if he DID evolve.

Question:
Since Ichigo is Human...and a Vizard, does he still age?
-
I really don't know.
I think he still does but....

Well, Urahara killed Ichigo, so he's technically dead and repossessing his body. Remember when Rukia went to Soul Society with Byakuya and Renji, and Ichigo trained with Urahara? And the first stage, Ichigo's chain was cut off...? Yeah, that mean Urahara killed him.

So yeah, he ages REALLY slowly. Like Hitsugaya XD.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Yes, yes you will.

Here's a plan, distract Zam while my post count rises. The End.

Thanks 8D. I enjoy shooting down theories XD.

But he didn't eat Ulquiorra... Ulquiorra turned to ash... And either way, that was only one bite. I highly doubt that that alone would be enough to make him jump Vasto Lorde if he DID evolve.

Well, Urahara killed Ichigo, so he's technically dead and repossessing his body. Remember when Rukia went to Soul Society with Byakuya and Renji, and Ichigo trained with Urahara? And the first stage, Ichigo's chain was cut off...? Yeah, that mean Urahara killed him.

So yeah, he ages REALLY slowly. Like Hitsugaya XD.
nobody notices im on top now

and it is fun ey?

and true unless somehow he just absorbs it

and so that means ichigo will age at the rate of a soul reaper then? i think maybe like somewhere in the middle of a soul reaper and human.

also:

[spoil]
16.jpg
[/spoil]

i belive its

[spoil] szayels younger brother and dordoni. ciruuci and a couple of others are possibilities too. whatya reckon guys?[/spoil]

[spoil]
16.jpg
[/spoil]

i belive its

[spoil] szayels younger brother and dordoni. ciruuci and a couple of others are possibilities too. whatya reckon guys?[/spoil]

Initially, I thought it was related to Dondo Chakka and Pesche (sp?). The long thin legs and the short stumpy ones remind me of them. Howeveit could they could be COMPLETELY unrelated to anyone else... *shrug*

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Initially, I thought it was related to Dondo Chakka and Pesche (sp?). The long thin legs and the short stumpy ones remind me of them. Howeveit could they could be COMPLETELY unrelated to anyone else... *shrug*
because it needs to be in spoilers?

[spoil]it can be pesche and dondochakka as they we outside with nemu, mayuri, renji and uryuu when nemu was diggin for the lab.

the sillhouettes also match yoruichi and urahara but i so highly doubt that its them[/spoil]

because it needs to be in spoilers?

[spoil]it can be pesche and dondochakka as they we outside with nemu, mayuri, renji and uryuu when nemu was diggin for the lab.

the sillhouettes also match yoruichi and urahara but i so highly doubt that its them[/spoil]

I know it's not them But I think it's related to them. Like an old form or something idk.

I'm certain it's not Urahara and Yoruichi. For one, it DOESN'T match them. For two, they're in the real world.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
I know it's not them But I think it's related to them. Like an old form or something idk.

I'm certain it's not Urahara and Yoruichi. For one, it DOESN'T match them. For two, they're in the real world.
[spoil]hmm maybe.

and i think that the one on the left matches yoruichi and the one on the right looks like urahara a bit.

but i know its not them. and i think urahara will end up in HM as he is the only one to be able to open the garganta unless someone from HM can open one like maybe if nel transforms or grimmy changes sides or something[/spoil]

[spoil]hmm maybe.

and i think that the one on the left matches yoruichi and the one on the right looks like urahara a bit.

but i know its not them. and i think urahara will end up in HM as he is the only one to be able to open the garganta unless someone from HM can open one like maybe if nel transforms or grimmy changes sides or something[/spoil]

The one on the left does match Yoru, but the one on the right is too short for Urahara.

And yeah, I'm betting on either Urahara comes, or Grimmy and Nel open it. Well, actually I'm not, but you get the point XP

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
The one on the left does match Yoru, but the one on the right is too short for Urahara.

And yeah, I'm betting on either Urahara comes, or Grimmy and Nel open it. Well, actually I'm not, but you get the point XP

[spoil]yeah the left suits yoruichi but like im sure the two are related to eachother and are at least on the same side. i dont think its cirrucci because she had boots. and dordoni had pants not what looks like leggings with leg warmers

im still sure the right is Ilforte though[/spoil]

[spoil]yeah the left suits yoruichi but like im sure the two are related to eachother and are at least on the same side. i dont think its cirrucci because she had boots. and dordoni had pants not what looks like leggings with leg warmers

im still sure the right is Ilforte though[/spoil]

Yeah. While it does look like Yoruichi, they are almost definitely related to each other (or Szay) and so it wouldn't make sense for it to be her.

The one on the left can't be Cirucci, because she wears a skirt.
the one on the right could be Ilforte... It fits, I guess.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Yeah. While it does look like Yoruichi, they are almost definitely related to each other (or Szay) and so it wouldn't make sense for it to be her.

The one on the left can't be Cirucci, because she wears a skirt.
the one on the right could be Ilforte... It fits, I guess.
[spoil]i wonder if we could find a picture of dordoni's legs pre-realease.

cant be bothered to tonight.[/spoil]

@dubs: im really glad that now the dubs are actually like getting to the good stuff with plot developement and getting into the "big fights" and the ones that actually matter to the story :)

[spoil]i wonder if we could find a picture of dordoni's legs pre-realease.

cant be bothered to tonight.[/spoil]

@dubs: im really glad that now the dubs are actually like getting to the good stuff with plot developement and getting into the "big fights" and the ones that actually matter to the story :)

I'll try and find a picture... After a quick minute of searching, can't find any.

Maybe I should start watching the dubs... Nah, cbf.

But I did find this... Bleach theories.

Skimmed the first few, the most interesting one so far is Zaraki and Yachiru are each other's Bankai.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
I'll try and find a picture... After a quick minute of searching, can't find any.

Maybe I should start watching the dubs... Nah, cbf.

But I did find this... Bleach theories.

Skimmed the first few, the most interesting one so far is Zaraki and Yachiru are each other's Bankai.
i doubt kenpachi zaraki is yachiru's bankai because a) yachiru was a baby when they met and i doubt that a baby could learn bankai and also it would make yachiru captain not zaraki. it would be like if komamura was lieutenant and tenken was cpatain.

also is anyone curious about orihime's godlike powers anmd chad demon/hollow like powers? i think this will be elaborated in the future with chads powers at least. whatya guys reckon?

*is off to bed*

i doubt kenpachi zaraki is yachiru's bankai because a) yachiru was a baby when they met and i doubt that a baby could learn bankai and also it would make yachiru captain not zaraki. it would be like if komamura was lieutenant and tenken was cpatain.

also is anyone curious about orihime's godlike powers anmd chad demon/hollow like powers? i think this will be elaborated in the future with chads powers at least. whatya guys reckon?

*is off to bed*

I know that they can't be each other's Bankai, but it's still an interesting theory. Maybe they're like [spoil]Starrknette Lilyrrk Starrk and Lilynette.[/spoil]

I think Orihime's powers will be another big plot device. As for Chad... who? JK, I don't think he'll get as much focus. But whatever.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
I know that they can't be each other's Bankai, but it's still an interesting theory. Maybe they're like [spoil]Starrknette Lilyrrk Starrk and Lilynette.[/spoil]

I think Orihime's powers will be another big plot device. As for Chad... who? JK, I don't think he'll get as much focus. But whatever.
that could happen with yachiru and zaraki but i dont see it for some reason. nor would i want to. because if they are seperate then then that means 2 shikai and 2 bankai not 1 mixed :p

and yeah i guess. also has nobody paid attention to when orihime said she was going to destroy and reverse the effects of the hougyoku? i think that is a possiblilty. and idk i just think they wouldn't've given chad hollow powers if it wasn;t of any significance thats all

night xoxo

that could happen with yachiru and zaraki but i dont see it for some reason. nor would i want to. because if they are seperate then then that means 2 shikai and 2 bankai not 1 mixed :p

and yeah i guess. also has nobody paid attention to when orihime said she was going to destroy and reverse the effects of the hougyoku? i think that is a possiblilty. and idk i just think they wouldn't've given chad hollow powers if it wasn;t of any significance thats all

night xoxo

I know, but still, it's fun to think about XD

First, we don't know where the Hougyoku IS.
Second, would reversing its existence REALLY reverse the effects it's already caused? In which case, we'd end up with the grandfather paradox. I think it'll just end up getting rid of the Hougyoku.
Third, you're probably right. Chad wouldn't get Hollow-like powers for nothing. [spoil]Him versus Yammy?[/spoil]

Another funny theory

The ending of Bleach will be...
...the entirety of Soul Society is destroyed by whomever the final Big Bad is, Ichigo and co. is out of commission, and all is lost. At least, until a single figure stands above the ruins, faces the bad guy. Zaraki Kenpachi stretches his shoulders, grins, and says "Ban....". Cut to black. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.