• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I've been neglecting the club... DX

I'll start working on my Squad page VERY soon... after I defeat TV Tropes.

How many times do you think has Ichigo gone bankai?
I'd say... 10-15. Because it's like Dragonball Z, it's more a sense of how long the person has transformed, not how often.

What kind of pet do you think Yamamoto would pick, if he had to get one?
A dog would seem fitting. Small, though.

I hate you Senny...

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Thanks guys.
@SEnny Nice layout.
@NL
So Hitsugaya got pushed down a hill by Vincent and Pikachu?
*Shunpos away* Mahahahahhaaaaa!!!
*Comes back*
Wow...

So Squads 3,6,8 and 9 have thier pages here already.

So When will Golde tell us how to handle the Fan fics transfers?
Also.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ENTER THE BATTLE COMPETEISION, OR WANT TO JOIN AS A JUDGE, PLEASE DECIDE BY 31st!

does rangiku have a bankai? i wonder what hers would look like.

Please join the club first.

To answer your question. She does not, or at least has not revealed it. I assume it would be the equivalent of Byakuya's bankai, but with ash instead of petals.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
...ILP..Fukyuu Kire Naraku. You got something wrong...Matsumoto uses ASH not sand. For that you must die *very bad excuse, seeing as I don't like Matsumoto anyways*

The Title system that I was planning to do for my Squad page doesn't work on Serebii. So my Squad page is gonna e horrible...but in dark blue.

I'm going to join the battle competition. ANd btw any old stuff I had on m zanpakutou still goes for this new one, I blame Golde for it.

Still no one comments on ym fic.

Golde

Always Searching~
~~~

The Academy consisted of four large buildings surrounding a large open field. It had been renevated and was semi-new, partly because of all the new students, partly because of how old it was, partly because someone who was particularly good at Kidou blew a hole in the South building and that gave them an excuse.

Golde, as well as 5 other Captains had arrived to speak and motivate the students. And, of course, the Captains could look for potential recruits for their Squads.

They didn't have to knock, the doors were immiedietly opened for them. The Academy made every attempt to treat the Captains as royalty. There was a student or staff member at every door, ready to open it if one of the Captains were to walk by. In fact, the usually calm and collected Squad 11 Captain had lost his nerve and almost hit a student as the fifth door was held open for him, this one to the bathroom. Luckily, the Third Squad Taicho had been there to hold him back.

The 5 Captains had assembled on a large stage overlooking the practice field. The students had been assembled in front, draped in formal garmets. Which, was funny, because Golde had mentioned about 8 times that it didn't have to be a formal event.

The Sotaicho had come up to the microphone, showing quite a bit of bravado.

"Welcome everyone!" He announced with a smile. "Today is a special day! The academy has invited us to talk to the students here about being a shinigami." He began. "Today, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 11th, and 13th Taichos will be here, as well as me, the Sotaicho. But more of that later." The Sotaicho was obviously (at least, obvious to the Taichos) uncomfortable. But a majority of the students were still in awe. "And, after a presentation by each of the Taichos present today, and the ability to talk with each of us, we have a special treat for the more advanced classes! Thank you, and now, I'll let...*cough*...uh, Second Squad Captain, Yobou Chousen speak..." As Golde turned and walked away, he opened up a chocolate bar and started to eat it.

But by the time Golde had gotten back to his seat, Yobou was allready up there and had begun his speech. "Hey everyone! Hehe!" Yobou enthusiasticly yelled at the crowd. "I'm the Taicho of Squad 2! Yobou Chousen!" He held up both his hands and gave peace signs to the crowd. "As the Squad 2 Taicho, I lead the Special Forces!"

Yobou was known by all as a very outspoken young man, who was, for lack of a better phrase, completely and utterly full of himself. He forced his way into the Soul Society, actually catching a Captain off guard in a battle. Because of this, he is now the youngest Captain to date, beating the previous record set by Toshiro Hitsugaya. He was short, with extremely brown hair with dark red highlights. He always wore a black scarf, with the ends featuring teeth and eyes hanging off the front.

"So, of course, in order to be Taicho, or even in Squad 2, you have to be sneaky, fast, and be able to take out your enemies in, like, a second!" He drew his sword and held it up, letting the sun shine off of it.

"Well," The Squad 3 Captain said from the back. "I guess it's my turn." Grudgingly, Yobou sheathed his sword and walked off.

"Hello, everyone, my name is Shinzui Reikon." She said as she held up a hand and waved to the crowd. She was a dignified woman, exuding magnificence. She was tall, and had long, beautiful golden hair. Shinzui was an all around pleasure to be with; she was a positive soul who only wanted peace in the world.

As she began to speak, the crowd listened intently. She had a way of attracting peoples attention as soon as she started talking. As soon as she had finished talking about Squad 3, she faced the Squad 4 Captain, then politely walked over to her chair, and sat down.

Slow and lazily, the Squad 4 Captain got out of his seat and shuffled over toward the microphone. He yawned and gazed around. "Hey. My name's Dosu Isou", he said, informally. "I'm sure you guys already know the point of Squad 4. We are healers. It may not be as exciting as the fighting aspects of the Soul Society, but we're just as important. Sure, we don't run out, all 'Rarara!!' (He waved his hands like an idiot) waving our zanpaktou, but we heal the fighters that we rely on. So, yeah." He turned on his heel, walked back and collapsed into his seat.

After a moment, Joubu, Squad 11 Taicho, arose from his seat and introduced himself. "Squad 11 has always been an offensive squad. There have been very few people who don't focus solely of the physical aspects." He was a man of few words, but a powerful and intimidating speaker when he did talk. When he finally did finish, he gave a small bow, and walked off.

Finally, the Squad 13 Captain. Shirindaono Enkaikaze, or San, as he preferred to be called, stepped up. He was very proud of his Squad, and the fact that he was Taicho of it. "My name is Shirindaono Enkaikaze!" He said, with a big smile. He started to explain his squad, even including some interesting footnotes. "Did you know that every Captain in this Squad has based his sword around multiple weapons?" He said a bit more, before going to sit down again. Golde-Sotaicho again rose and stepped up to the microphone.

"Well, now that you know a bit more about some of the squads in the Gotei 13, we're offering a special chance to have some of you talk with the Captains here. Feel free to talk with the Captains and myself. So, I hope this is a very educational experience for you, and when you finish, we will call some of you up for a special treat. So, please, for those of you who don't wish to talk, you can return to your classes, those who do, please line up to each of the assigned areas. Thank you for your time, and good-bye for now!" Golde turned and walked offstange, as did the other Taichos.

~~~

*Yawn*

The Fourth Squad Taicho had about three students surrounding him. To be honest, he was surprised there were this many, most students were only interested in the tough and actioned-packed life of other squads.

"So...your squad is like a hospital then?" A young, deep-brown haired girl asked.

"Not really, no." Dosu responded. "Yes, we heal. Yes, if we need to look over a patient, we may hold him or her. But no. Just because we heal doesn't mean that we're a 'hospital'".

"Yeah," a young, white haired boy told her. "Squad Four members may need to be on the battlefield as well. If someone falls in battle, you need to be able to defend yourself while healing, or else transport that person somewhere safe."

Honestly surprised, Dosu raised an eyebrow. "That's...that's right! Wow, I'm impressed. What's your name, kid?"

"My name?" He said, somewhat starstruck, "My name is Mizuhashi Akira."

"Mizuhashi Akira? Huh. Ever considered joining Squad 4?"

His eyes became big. "Yeah! I'm planning on applying when I get out of the academy!"

"That's good, I'll remember you."

"So, it isn't as easy as everyone says it is?" A plump young man said behind him.

"No. Shoo." Dosu shooed off the lazy boy. "Now, where were we?" He said, turning back to Mizuhashi.

~~~

"Oh my God! You're Joubu!" A young, ecstatic girl was gawking over the Squad 11 Captain.

"Yes..." Joubu was a little uneasy. People normally didn't react to him that way. "Can I help you?"

"Squad 11 has to be the coolest squad ever! I've been training in hopes of getting into Squad 11 when I graduate!"

"Um...Ok. How far have you come?" Joubu politely said.

"Great! I've made a lot of progress! I think I'm really close to releasing my blade!"

"That's good. Are you in the graduating class?"

"Yes!"

"How many others have released their zanpaktous?"

"Well, most, but I haven't given up! I'm going to keep trying until I get it!"

"Well...good luck with that then. I hope it works out." He said, somewhat monotone.

"Thanks!"

~~~

It was about an hour before Golde had to return to the stage. Gnawing a jawbreaker, he again approached the microphone, and made the big announcement.

"Ok, everyone, as a very special treat, we're offering you a very special, hands-on lesson. Each of us will take two of the highest ranking students, the stars in the class, and take them on a field mission."

"Excuse me," A young man raised his hand. "I don't understand. What kind of 'field mission?'"

"Heh," Golde chuckled. "We're going Hollow Hunting!"

master rad, go read the rules, please, if you intend on joining. But no, she doesn't have a bankai. Most Lieutenants don't actually.

My next post will show you how to make fanfic pages, btw. Sorry, wanted to have two XP

...ILP..Fukyuu Kire Naraku. You got something wrong...Matsumoto uses ASH not sand. For that you must die *very bad excuse, seeing as I don't like Matsumoto anyways*

The Title system that I was planning to do for my Squad page doesn't work on Serebii. So my Squad page is gonna e horrible...but in dark blue.

I'm going to join the battle competition. ANd btw any old stuff I had on m zanpakutou still goes for this new one, I blame Golde for it.

Still no one comments on ym fic.

Okay fine, I'll change my post...

Mine, I think will be in Purple. Shouldn't be TOO bad...

I won't join MC's competition...

I'll read everyone's fanfics whenever is not today >.>

Golde

Always Searching~
Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
What kind of pet do you think Yamamoto would pick, if he had to get one?

i reckon itll be like a big red parrot. idk just something dif

and why do i get hate? ):

and only renji is the lieutenant that has relvealed to have a bankai so yeah.

and rangiku's has no bankai or sand :p

Also, a note. Could all the Captains pm their subordinates with links to the club, and tell me if anyone has been inactive for awhile/doesn't want to rejoin?)

Done that right after I rejoined ;)

and why do i get hate? ):

Cos you post like mad.

and only renji is the lieutenant that has relvealed to have a bankai so yeah.

Though Ikkaku is powerful enough to be Lieutenant at the least... if not Bankai.

and rangiku's has no bankai or sand :p

Nitpick

Will try and post Squad page today.

Banner2.png

Welcome to the 12th Division! Here, we are intelligent and powerful!
A few rules before you plan on joining...
1. You must be active. Joining and then not appearing is unforgivable.
2. You must at least have an interest in maths and science. It is the Research and Development Institute after all.
3. You must respect everyone in the club, even outside of the Squad. It's not nice to be mean.
4. PLEASE make your posts legible. If I can barely understand what you are saying, then I will not accept you into the Squad.
5. HAVE FUN!
POSITIONS:

Captain: ~I like Pokemon (...)
Shinigami, Arrancar and Fullbring profiles

Lieutenant: ~
Shikai/Bankai

Third Seat:
Shikai/Bankai
http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11072337&postcount=808
Fourth Seat: ~
Shikai/Bankai

Fifth Seat: ~
Shikai/Bankai

SURVEY:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Ones who follow the rules.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

It's a very fun place.

3. What do you require of new recruits?

Healthy bodies.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Just come.

Bleach Club Battle Data Charts:
12%20I%20like%20Pokemon%20Coloured.png

12%20I%20like%20Pokemon%20Octa%20Coloured.png

~Credit to Zameric for making the chart

Last edited:
^Nice page.

Thanks. I think it sucks though >.<

maybe i should put squad 8's flwoer in mine somehwere

mhm, that'd look really nice.

and i post like mad means i am a hero

I believe you mean AN HERO *shot*

and the spoilers are out which ill read before i go to school and then watch the subs after school. and the spoilers seem interesting!

I'm almost glad I don't read the spoilers... I wouldn't be able to live with the suspense of knowing only part of the chapter for a few days.

Okay, getting to work on Bankai. When I post it, I'll move my Shikai to that post so it'll look a bit neater.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Cirucci and Dorodii, I'll say he ordered the execution for them, so of course he would have the bodies. :x

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
HERE'S KENNY!! XD
Yay, Kenny's back and ready for a fight. I feel sorry for anyone who's zan has to fight Kenny, because they might not get it back.
But where has he been this whole time? From the preview, it looks like he might have got lost because of Yachiru again. :/

On to the others...
It's neat to see Kujaku use his powers the proper way to get a better understanding of them. I hope to see more of their fight.

Kira just pwned Kazeshini. XD
But Wabisuke is scary. o_O

Ashisogi Jizo is also kind of creepy, but adorable at the same time. That's tough to fight. xD

Also, Ukitake and Kyoraku are playing Go. xD
Poor Ukitake croaked. XD

Last edited:
Cirucci and Dorodii, I'll say he ordered the execution for them, so of course he would have the bodies. :x

Yeah, but the thing is, none of them have a skirt, so it can't be Cirucci. And the one on the left seems too long/the one on the right seems too short to be Dordonii. But I'm expecting it to be them :/

HELL FREAKIN' YEAH, KENPACHI'S HERE TO TAKES NAMES AND KICK ***!

I wonder who he'll fight... and for that matter, how their Zanpakutous are going to survive (because someone suddenly losing a Zanpakutou will make quite a huge plot hole in the future).

I'd XD if Zaraki was lost.

I really liked the fight between Kazeshini and Kira... seemed more than just "slash until someone breaks". But Kira's face irked me when he was all "LOL eez mai zan SHIKAI?!"

Ashisogi Jizou = KREEPY

I can't wait for... well, all the other Captains!

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
sub:
[spoil]wabisuke = SCARYYYY

ashisogi jizou = that freaks me out but he is so cute at the same time

ruri'iro kujaku = really cool

kazeshini = pwned

kenny= jhahahhaha yyayayay

suzumebachi = annoying

tengen = shy?

ill elabaorate on my opnions a bit later[/spoil]

Status