• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Jeez, how does this happen in twelve hours?

Lol. I think I filled this out. BUT WELCOME TO THE 6th SQUAD. I'M THE LT.

What? *thinks for a second* nevermind.
THANKS LUTENIANT!

Position: 6th Squad, 3rd Seat
Name: Testu Shinku
Sealed Form: Iron Fan
Personality: A mix of fenimine and ditzy, and bloodlusting and bitchy. Known for being happy while punishing others.
District: 67
Customized: Fingerless gloves that cover only my wrist and the back of my hands. I have two rose-like appendages above my ears. I have a bright red ribbon on the crown of my head. And dusty black shorts that end just above my mid-thighs. I have a long shirt with a ribbon tied underneath the chest, and long sleeaves that go way past my hand. I have high leggings that go to just above the knee, but their height is adjustable. I have simple black shoes. XD

Why... Ok, I'm not even going to ask anymore.

Uh
1. Gin, a battle in love is not fun
2. Nemu ;;
3. any bleach female

Lol.

Saturday.

Coolness. I'll be here :)

Eon; there was a set profile format one page back.

Ok, I'll have to ammend that. Thanks for the heads up.

What the hell have I been doing since my last post? o_O

My thoughts exactly.

OM NOM NOM

Welcome to The Bleach Club! I am the Lieutenant Captain of the 12th Division, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you decide to nickname me.

FRESH BLOOD, YUM!
Thanks for the welcome. I'm the new 3rd Seat of 6th Company, Eon Master/Eon/Shinji/Kaze/Whatever you come up with:)

[spoil]That'd be a REALLY good Bankai for her...[/spoil]

It'd be fitting at least. She's the determining factor between life and death for all of those who she tends to, wether in healing or in battle.

Yay for feeling good enough to post! :)
I've been sick with a nasty cold the past few days.

I feel for you, I had bronchitus for two weeks. It sucks :(

Yes, I don't think Tosen will turn on Aizen either. He is a hypocrite.

I agree, Gin would be the one to turn on Aizen.
I don't really think he's a hippocryte tho, I think his mind was just screwed up by Aizen.

Well he left Soul Society around 20 years before the show started, so there is the possibility that he has seen Aizen's shikai. But I'm also partly hoping for the freak chance that he hasn't so he could battle with Ichigo against Aizen. :)

There's a small problem with that though, hasn't Ichigo seen Kyoka Suigetsu? If so, he can't directly fight Aizen unless he's so fast he completely outclasses Aizen and can counter Aizen's sneak attacks after he uses Kyoka Suigetsu. And I really don't see that happening.

Welcome to the club Eon Master. I am Captain of Squad 9, Zameric.

Thank you Zameric. Hopefully I can settle in around here.

1. You won't be able snatch up newbies for much longer...unless we can have more than five seated officers in a squad at once.

Lol, I probably would have ended up in Squad 6 anyway. It's my fave squad.

3. [spoil]If we are lucky, then it will probably only be Isshin/Ichigo vs. Aizen

But the most likely scenario is just Ichigo vs. Aizen[/spoil]

Dunno. I have an idea of what Aizen's Bankai will be, and if I'm right, then it'll be EVERYBODY vs. Aizen.

Can you post links to other forums in SPPF?

You can. Just so long as you aren't advertising.

Perhaps, but I doubt that if he's shown, he'll have already been affected. That would be counter productive.

And? Everybody, save perhaps Isshin, has seen Aizen's Shikai at least once, but we all know that he's still going to go down in the end. Tosen might be the only one who is immune to him, b/c he's blind. So they might actually have a reason to make him betray Aizen now that I think about it.

I hope not >.> unless it's when he have, like, 61+ members.

We might get there eventually.

Yeah, a member shall confide with his Captain like a mentor. [/old sage]

Or ignore him like some people do.

I think so, yeah. At least, in your Sig you can.

See my response above.

Whew, that's a lot of typing -_-

Last edited:

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Look at how sad this is. I finally decide to post on page 10.

This year is different from last year imo. Last year I had free time to do everything but...

Zachiru. l:

I'm Luppi from the old club, Squad 11 Captain and Yumichika fangirl. :l

@Veterans: Hey guys I have most of you on msn. XP

@Newbies: Hello. :]

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^Hello Luppi, I've seen you around on the forums ocassionally.

Note: MC and Golde, I've updated my Zan and Profile. Don't worry Captain, I haven't acchieved Bankai yet, just some more information on my Shikai. NL, I've used your format for the profile, but I couldn't resist doing a few additions.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
There's a small problem with that though, hasn't Ichigo seen Kyoka Suigetsu? If so, he can't directly fight Aizen unless he's so fast he completely outclasses Aizen and can counter Aizen's sneak attacks after he uses Kyoka Suigetsu. And I really don't see that happening.

Thank you Zameric. Hopefully I can settle in around here.
And? Everybody, save perhaps Isshin, has seen Aizen's Shikai at least once, but we all know that he's still going to go down in the end. Tosen might be the only one who is immune to him, b/c he's blind. So they might actually have a reason to make him betray Aizen now that I think about it.
Ichigo hasn't seen Aizen's shikai before. Did not read the lastest manga chapter properly. XD

See my above responce

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Ichigo hasn't seen Aizen's shikai before. Did not read the lastest manga chapter properly. XD

Crap, I forgot to read the new chapter at all.

See my above responce

Same.

EDIT: Ok, now I'm all caught up.
However, what about Tosen? Aizen himself said that "If the release must be seen to take effect, I won't work on a blind person."

Last edited:
Jeez, how does this happen in twelve hours?

New blood. We're like vampires, some of us.

FRESH BLOOD, YUM!
Thanks for the welcome. I'm the new 3rd Seat of 6th Company, Eon Master/Eon/Shinji/Kaze/Whatever you come up with:)

...You realise that YOU'RE that blood, right? XD
EON IT IS!

It'd be fitting at least. She's the determining factor between life and death for all of those who she tends to, wether in healing or in battle.

That makes a lot of sense. Perhaps the best (and I think the only) theory about her Bankai.

[spoil]He said Aizen didn't, at least. And if Ichigo's actually that fast, then Kubo better be pulling our legs.[/spoil]
EDIT: nvm

[spoil]SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kubo will hear you, and ACTUALLY DO IT![/spoil]

Look at how sad this is. I finally decide to post on page 10.

It's page 2 for me XP

I'm Luppi from the old club, Squad 11 Captain and Yumichika fangirl. :l

WELCOME BACK! *Throws confetti*

@Veterans: Hey guys I have most of you on msn. XP
YYYYYYYYYYYYUP.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
EDIT: Ok, now I'm all caught up.
However, what about Tosen? Aizen himself said that "If the release must be seen to take effect, I won't work on a blind person."
[spoil]Tosen is a hypocrite that loyal follows Aizen like a dog. xD
I'm sorry but it's true, at least Kensei being a former captain of Squad 9 and Hisagi keep it from loosing creds. :/[/spoil]

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
New blood. We're like vampires, some of us.

Meh, so long as you're not Edward Cullen or whatever the hell his name is, that's fine.

...You realise that YOU'RE that blood, right? XD
EON IT IS!

Of course, that's why it's funny!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

That makes a lot of sense. Perhaps the best (and I think the only) theory about her Bankai.

I've seen a couple of theories actually, but I think that one suits her the best.

[spoil]He said Aizen didn't, at least. And if Ichigo's actually that fast, then Kubo better be pulling our legs.[/spoil]
EDIT: nvm

Of course Ichigo won't be that fast. He's not as strong as Kenpachi even with his new mask on.

[spoil]SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kubo will hear you, and ACTUALLY DO IT![/spoil]

I know he'd never betray Aizen, tho. I just was just playing devil's advocate.

[spoil]Tosen is a hypocrite that loyal follows Aizen like a dog. xD
I'm sorry but it's true, at least Kensei being a former captain of Squad 9 and Hisagi keep it from loosing creds. :/[/spoil]

Yeah, I know. I'm just wondering what other people think.
Kensei and Hisagi are awesome. I think they also both have wind based zanpaktou. Is that a coincidence?

Of course, that's why it's funny!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

XD

I've seen a couple of theories actually, but I think that one suits her the best.

Actually, I think it was that and the Manta Ray theory, are the only ones I know.

Of course Ichigo won't be that fast. He's not as strong as Kenpachi even with his new mask on.

'Course not, but if he is... *raises pitchfork*

Kensei and Hisagi are awesome. I think they also both have wind based zanpaktou. Is that a coincidence?

Perhaps a coincidence, perhaps not...

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@Luppi
YAY YOU JOINED. NOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE IN SQUAD 11.

@Eon Master
You know you really DON'T have to quote every single post after your own... it's really annoying and turns me off from reading your posts. x.x

Just you watch when I come up with the craziest theory ever.

Your mother.

Can you post links to other forums in SPPF?

We had the link up on the first club and it was fine. I cant see why we cant have it on this one.

Which Bleach Charcter would you NEVER EVER Want to Fight?
Mayuri - Fvckin cheater. >>
Aizen - See above.
Szayel - Nooo I cant fight my husband.
Ichigo - x.x
Kenny - HELL NAW

@Eon Master
You know you really DON'T have to quote every single post after your own... it's really annoying and turns me off from reading your posts. x.x

I did the same thing when I joined... And I am now... XP

Your mother.

Is nice.

Soifon- 2 hit kill? No thanks.
Zaraki- Do I need to say it?
Mayuri- Look at above
Ulquiorra- Fanboy mode would not let me
Ichigo- He has shonen steroids on his side.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well Hisagi's zan is just melee. It doesn't have any kido/element type abilities iirc.

Kenny
Yamamoto
Aizen
Miyuri
Espada's 0-2

That's all I got for now.

Last edited:

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
What? *thinks for a second* nevermind.
THANKS LUTENIANT!

Why... Ok, I'm not even going to ask anymore.

Hhmm? You were saying something?

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CHARACTER!? DO YOU WANT TO BE ON MY BADSIDE!?

And because I am horrible person VOTE FOR GIN IN THE ANIME CHARACTER FACE OFF, CAUSE I HAVE TO MAKE MY LOVER HAPPY! WITHOUT BLOOD THIS TIME. IF YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR GIN, YOU ARE NO LONGER SPECIAL TO ME, AND I WHEN I BECOME SUPER SATAN, I WILL NOT SAVE YOU WHEN I DESTROY THE EARTH. YOU. WILL. DIE. CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE

Mayuri - Fvckin cheater. >>
Aizen - See above.
Szayel - Nooo I cant fight my husband.
Ichigo - x.x
Kenny - HELL NAW

MAYURI IS A STICKY CHEATER //Yugioh TAS reference

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Hhmm? You were saying something?

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CHARACTER!? DO YOU WANT TO BE ON MY BADSIDE!?

And because I am horrible person VOTE FOR GIN IN THE ANIME CHARACTER FACE OFF, CAUSE I HAVE TO MAKE MY LOVER HAPPY! WITHOUT BLOOD THIS TIME. IF YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR GIN, YOU ARE NO LONGER SPECIAL TO ME, AND I WHEN I BECOME SUPER SATAN, I WILL NOT SAVE YOU WHEN I DESTROY THE EARTH. YOU. WILL. DIE. CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE

MAYURI IS A STICKY CHEATER //Yugioh TAS reference

A few things...
1.CALM DOWN.
2. Pretty much everyone here like GIn or at least not hate him so, Chill.
3. Threatening Other Squad Memmbers is a BIG NO NO!
4. Hello.
5. You can't kill me.

@Everyone MY Zanpaktou will change in a few days.
Why-Cause Someone killed everyone perious to me and my despair and hate transformed it.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
@Darth Kitty: Thanks for the headsup.

@Zameric:
Hisagi's gathers the wind around the edges of the scythe to sharpen the blade. That's how it cut through the water stream Findor used when they battled. It's made more obvious in Movie 3: Fade to Black.

@Saph: I didn't mean to be offensive, I'm just really easy to confuse. The first time, I got what you were implying. The second time, I just went into "whatev" mode. And your character sounds pretty cool, actually.
Why wouldn't I vote for Gin? He's an awesome character.

@MC15: Your Zan is getting updated, eh? Good luck getting the changes approved. It's getting a little bit overpowered though, isn't it?
Also, thanks for trying to save my sorry arse from getting destroyed by Sapphiredragon.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
A few things...
1.CALM DOWN.
2. Pretty much everyone here like GIn or at least not hate him so, Chill.
3. Threatening Other Squad Memmbers is a BIG NO NO!
4. Hello.
5. You can't kill me.

@Everyone MY Zanpaktou will change in a few days.
Why-Cause Someone killed everyone perious to me and my despair and hate transformed it.

...Dude, I was joking.

And don't tell me to calm down, most of the times you're at one extreme or the other. :/ You're either roleplaying with Hallibel or talking about how depressed you are. :x

3. I never threatened him. :x I was just interigating him. :x
4. Hi. ^-^
5. When I'm in Super Satan Mode, I have the Powers of Satan and the last time I checked Hell King > Shingami Captain. :x

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Wait a minute. About Aizen's Shikai, have Uuryu and Chad seen it? I don't think they ever had.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
@Zameric:
Hisagi's gathers the wind around the edges of the scythe to sharpen the blade. That's how it cut through the water stream Findor used when they battled. It's made more obvious in Movie 3: Fade to Black.
Can anyone confirm this? Because I don't think that's why. From all the descriptions I've read, Kazeshini is just a melee type. If someone else can prove me wrong and Eon right, please do. :)

Wait a minute. About Aizen's Shikai, have Uuryu and Chad seen it? I don't think they ever had.
[spoil]No, but I don't think they would be able to last long in a fight with Aizen, even with him using shikai. At least with the help of or by helping Ichigo fight. But unless Isane heals them sometime soon, I think they will be out for a while.[/spoil]

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
No, they haven't seen Aizen's Shikai. But they're no match for Aizen...at all. Even when they are SUUPAA Strong. Uryu will fire arrows as Aizen gets closer to him and brutally assaults him. and Chad will just lose. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.