• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Welcome new comer!

I am Senny (i remember saying when i got my name change that "Senny" would be stupid sounding but nooooooo) anyway im like the shunsui fan atm here although it seems to change a lot. oh an dim the captain of the 8th squad (elites ftw)

OHHH EMMMM GEEEE @ kida's banner; love love love it :)

OFT: not much but i was given a kitten from my cousins but dad said no )':

ONT: alcohol and girls, easily lol

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Ah, the joys of new members. Welcome, I'm Eon Master, the 3rd seat of Squad 6, and resident Grimmjow fan (still wondering where the hell he is.

@Senny: Lol at Shunsui's present.

What did you get for Christmas?

A new iPod, the first season of Bleach Uncut, and a bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy to elaborate on.

What would your favorite Bleach character want for Christmas?

Probably the world. He is The King, after all.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Welcome new member, blah blah lieutenant of squad 11, blah blah Szayel and Nnoitora, blah blah freaking blah.

Senny@
No offense but f*ck your dad.

What did everyone get for christmas?
Laptop, prismacolors, other crap I cant be bothered to list.

What would your favorite Bleach character want for Christmas?
A kindle? XD

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Club, Emperor Giratina. I am Zameric, captain of Squad 9 and the resident Chad fan(and I probably Kenpachi too). :p

Finished finally.

[spoil]http://i47.*******.com/212df89.jpg[/spoil]
Oooh, very cool banner Kida! I wish I could make banners. Dx

What did everyone get for xmas?
  • new graphics card for my comp [512 MB]
  • Tivo PC
  • docking station/radio/alarm clock for my iPod
  • coin sorter that counts the amount of money put in
  • a few pairs of jeans
  • winter gloves and bike gloves
  • a winter coat
  • a lighter, Lynyrd Skynyrd jacket
  • $30 worth of iTunes gift cards
  • A ticket to the Freedom Concert in Las Vegas in August
  • (Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing there 8D)
  • "Dream Pinball 3D" for the Wii and "Deal or No Deal" for the DS

What do you think your favourite character would like for xmas?
Chad... a flashy t-shirt i guess xD
Kenpachi... some victims sparring partners

Ok First of all Xmas was so lame for me...i really dont enjoy Xmas like i used to...but i did have some fun...cant say wat i did because its too graphic for some minds on serebii!!! XD

Ummm oh Golde im gonna get 2 tattoos this week, Emperor Giratina Welcome to the Club...im Flash Step, Captain of Squad 5

It want all that good but im glad we got to see Shinji's Zan. other than that i just want to see wat Ichigo is gonna do

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
@ Northern Lights: Thanks for the welcome! It doesn't matter that you sound like Looker or not, I just did that to be funny, lol. :p By the way, you're really famous on SPPF because of the awesome banners you make! :D

@ ILP: Thanks for the spell check.! ... Ahem. I am Emperor Giratina, Captain of none, belonging to no Squad and also the... the... the Jack of all Trades! :D *shot*

I don't celebrate Christmas, I'm a Muslim. But I do celebrate it with my Christian friends and relatives. The things I got near Christmas (but not on Christmas) are as follows:

1. Pokemon Platinum

2. PMD2: Explorers of the Sky

3. A hobby-grade R/C car made by the one and only... *Drum roll* HPI (Hobby Products International)! :D

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^Really? *is oblivious*

Senny; you have too many pets as it is ¬_¬

I am Emperor Giratina, Captain of none, belonging to no Squad and also the... the... the Jack of all Trades!

Well, you can ask to join a Squad ... i suggest you look at the different squad pages that are linked from the first page [click on the Squad symbols] and it will give you a summary of what each squad is like under certain captains.

Or you can design your Zanpaktou first, whichever, this is quite fun. The form can be found on the first page too =]

Have fun.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama

Well I got an aftershave (I don't shave though).

I got some earphones (the crappy kind too).

And, umm, 200 kunas which translates to 50$.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
My squad? What if i decline your request? ... i kid XD Welcome back, Invaderdim 8D, of course you can join Squad 3, but what kind of Zan do you have?

I tend to only take people that have Beast Based Zanpaktous, or Non Humanoid Zanapktous

Last edited:

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Hmm... out of all the squads, Squad 8 seems to be the best because I believe that I can fulfill all it's requirements to become a seated officer. And I'll make my Zanpaktou later. I'm kinda lazy you know.

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
yay NL :D i shall post my new zanpaktou shortly :3
my zanpaktou shall be a bird! i like cats though >.< ahh well

Hey welcome back Zim....hows it been?

Oh and EG i was wondering...what kind of skills do you have to think that you meet the requirements for squad 8?

Also umm im thinkin about downloading the new Bleach game for psp...but its in Jap. and i want to ask if you guys think i should try it out?

Last edited:
I don't celebrate Christmas, I'm a Muslim. But I do celebrate it with my Christian friends and relatives. The things I got near Christmas (but not on Christmas) are as follows:
HIGH-FREAKING-FIVE

@Invaderdim;
Welcome back to the Bleach Club II! You do not know me (I believe), but I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you decide on nicknaming me.

@FS
If it is a sequal to a previous game (and so gameplay is relatively similar, or easy to grasp, to your knowledge), or the the fighting mechanics are similar, or if the storyline follows that of the anime/manga, then I suggest getting it.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Welcome to the new Bleach Club, invaderdim. I am Captain of Squad 9, Zameric. I'm not sure if we've met before or not. xD

@ Flash Step I don't tend to buy games unless they are in a language I can read fluently. But do whatever you feel is good. xD

I have add the events on this page so far to the history log for Captain-Commander Golde, for when he gets back from his vacation.

arceus03

Welcome to the new member and the old member :D
Emperor Giratina and invaderdim, I think?

arceus03 from the 4th Squad, Unohana fan =D

[spoil]
and we did see sogyo no kotowari's ability but it was hidden, it "channeled" katen's ability because there is a game to do

fans or something (or so i hear) and yeah[/spoil]

*thinks of a zan still*

Oh. I didn't see it that way o_O
Okay then...
What about that one when they fired lightning at Ukitake?

Sorry it took so long for me to post my zan. back up but thanks to arceus i was able to retrieve it...Thanks Arceus

No problem :D

@Flash Step: I don't mean to sound stuck-up and all, but "Kitsune na hii" does not mean

"Firefox". The proper translation for "Firefox" would be "Hi no Kitsune".
Your release command is positioned the wrong way as well, it should be "Zenbu Yakimasu".
As for your bankai's name, other than the "Kitsune na hii" name change, there is no problem grammatically. But I am puzzled you decided to use "Mizuiro" for blue, as it literally means "colour of water", which is not what blue fire looks like.
And your sword reminds me of Ryujin Jakka.

That is so like you, Jin :p
Heh, something I've been wondering also; is Tsukibana really the translation for Moon Flower? Since Tsukishiro meant White Moon; so if I wanted Moon Flower should it be Hanatsuki instead? :p

[spoil]They made up Sogyo no Kotowari?[/spoil]

[spoil]
I don't know, I only thought they did, because they seemed to have a lot of power while in the manga, it was only mentioned that they can only 'counter' attacks by absorbing that attack and then fire it back to the foe. But Senny said that the fan was actually Katen Kyokotsu's power, so I dunno :p[/spoil]

National Service is a military thing done by the government thing. They pick random people

of my age to train as soldiers for 3 months every year.
I think...that's my impression of it anywayz...

XD

We're gonna miss you =(
Good thing I don't have to attend to that =P

From what I understand from my sister tells me (she's been there) it's like they want to, er, like, heighten one's sense of patriotism. There're three modules, character building, and, err, nationality and service to the society (not sure if I got the last 2 right) XP From what I can get from my sister, she said that the activities there are fun.

OT-
[spoil]Like, there was once, the instructor divided the participators (for lack of a better word) into groups of 2, and gave

them a bunch of candies. Golde? Then the instructor told them to hand wrestle, and those who win gets a candy. They were to do that until all the candies run out. My sister (and her friend) pretended to alternately win and lose so they get the candies fairly. When the activity ends, it turned out that what she did was the right thing to do (that's what she said anyway) because what they really wanted to see was cooperation between team members. (See, for those who did that the real way, if both members are good at hand wrestling, none would be able to take the candies.)

Well, they're that kind of activities. And now I think they also teach you how to hold (and use) an M-16 too. And oh, water

activities are part of them too, like, canoeing, etc..[/spoil]

So yeah. I'd say it's fun, if only it's not just too long. (3 freaking months o_O)

When will you be going, though? I take it you're the first batch?

Correct.
Oh, and I was trying to figure out your sig's math equation when I noticed there was a point where you divided both sides by

(A-B). Since A=B=1, A-B=0. You can't divide anything by 0, equation BUSTED!!

How sweet! =D
Eh wait. Does 0/0 is equal to infinity, too?
If not, then eqution not busted XD
But then, you'll get 0=0 for both sides of the equation so it's still not 2=1
Ah well. Leave it at that...

What do you think your favourite character would like for xmas?
Sweet fermented bean for Hitsugaya =D
And, urm, for Unohana, lessee... What about a set of medicinal herbs? =D Savory, verbena, sage, etc... lol

His Bankai is going to be insane, and not even Ichigo stands a chance if Aizen has a Hollofication and Resuriccion.

[spoil]I agree on most of your post, but.. not the last one. In Bleach, Ichigo _always_ win. He'll transform into that Hollow (that one with Ulq), he'll develop some newborn powers, there's a third Hollow form inside him, or whatever, but he will win. That's Ichigo for you.

He's already in Bankai state while exiting the Garganta, as when he fought Ulquiorra. Then Ulq had his Resurreccion. Then his second. But Ichigo still won. >_>

Lol. I read page 18, and I anticipated that Tousen will say, "Hisagi, let me see your face... OMG, you're so kawaiiii X3"[/spoil]

No new episode next week =(

Last edited:

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
Zanpaktou Name; hayashi tenshi
Type; shikai: kido (closest thing to it i think) bankai: kido/fire combination
Zanpaktou Spirit; a 'love bird'
Release Command; take root hayashi tenshi (forest angel)
Shikai Details; looks: normal katana, can changes length on situation and the spirit's personal choice in the situation. green/black hilt (unreleased is red and white). sheath turns green with black dragon (unreleased is red with white dragon) abilities: kido vines can spread from the front of the zanpaktou and can be used as a whip OR they may grab hold of an opponent and temporarily disable body parts it latches onto but once all the avaliable vines (varying on length of blade AND reiatsu) are occupied no more can be produced and the zanpaktou will either be rendered useless or will have to detach, in which case the vines slowly shrink and slowly eat the opponent's reiatsu until the vine disappears (and can be used once again) or until there is no reiatsu remaining (the paralysis effect shortly goes away after detatchment but mobility is still reduced). alternatively the kido can be solidified and no longer bares resemblence to the kido vines. to do this the zanpaktou must be stabbed into the ground (blade down) and it roots into the ground, metal 'vines/roots' can break through the ground at move at my will. the number of roots in near limitless. the roots vary in size but are generally wider than an average person's shoulder width. if an opponent is trapped within many roots they may interlock at the top, where the roots form thin branches that grow green 'leaves' of reiatsu and pink 'flowers' of reiatsu when the opponent attempts a kido based attack if they are still able to. these flowers and leaves blow away once all of the reiatsu that is needed to form them is absorbed. the 'trees' usually weaken opponents to a point that would bring some high-ranked shinigami to their knees.
Bankai Name; kuro inferuno tenshi (black inferno angel)
Bankai Details; looks: black blade. black and red hilt. black with red dragon. abilities: can fire black kido flames from blade with a slash. this is required as spiritual pressure would be overwhelming to most without releasing it. a spherical barrier can be created that stops anyone getting in or out unless i so wish it. from the inside this barrier is not visible except by a few flames that occasionally flicker around the edge. to the outside the barrier appears to be a black dome with red and black flames over it that spans a size equal to that of a quarter of seretei. these flames are the reiatsu of me and my opponent being dispelled (weakening the opponent and keeping me at a suitable spirit level). the reiatsu does not have to be dispelled, i may absorb it myself to use, in which case i get a black (flickers red occasionally) kido flame hood and face mask, which spreads down my right arm as a double helix, while absorbing this extra reiatsu i get one or two wings (varying on opponent's power). this power needs to be dispersed eventually, be it attack or otherwise.

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
arceus03 said:
That is so like you, Jin
Heh, something I've been wondering also; is Tsukibana really the translation for Moon Flower? Since Tsukishiro meant White Moon; so if I wanted Moon Flower should it be Hanatsuki instead? :p
In Japanese, adjectives tend to come before the main noun. By that logic, Tsukishiro should mean Moon White, but that sounds weird so whoever translated that probably opted for White Moon.
Tsukibana really does mean Moon Flower.
arcues03 said:
From what I understand from my sister tells me (she's been there) it's like they want to, er, like, heighten one's sense of patriotism. There're three modules, character building, and, err, nationality and service to the society (not sure if I got the last 2 right) XP From what I can get from my sister, she said that the activities there are fun.

OT-
Like, there was once, the instructor divided the participators (for lack of a better word) into groups of 2, and gave

them a bunch of candies. Golde? Then the instructor told them to hand wrestle, and those who win gets a candy. They were to do that until all the candies run out. My sister (and her friend) pretended to alternately win and lose so they get the candies fairly. When the activity ends, it turned out that what she did was the right thing to do (that's what she said anyway) because what they really wanted to see was cooperation between team members. (See, for those who did that the real way, if both members are good at hand wrestling, none would be able to take the candies.)

Well, they're that kind of activities. And now I think they also teach you how to hold (and use) an M-16 too. And oh, water

activities are part of them too, like, canoeing, etc..

So yeah. I'd say it's fun, if only it's not just too long. (3 freaking months o_O)

When will you be going, though? I take it you're the first batch?
I'll be going on Saturday. This Saturday.
I'm quite interested in the M-16, but I can't swim so I'm a little anxious about the water activities...

@invaderdim: There's a mistake in your bankai's name, it should be "kuro inferuno", not "huro inferuno".
And I think you mistook "Release Command" for "Shikai Name".

I'll be going on Saturday. This Saturday.
I'm quite interested in the M-16, but I can't swim so I'm a little anxious about the water activities...

Hey the M-16 is awesome i have a M-16 A2 the US army makes us carry it every where while in basic training but so far the Military is fun and Jin how old are you?

BUt wow you guys its like 4:37am here in the US and im up watching DBZ episodes...like the cell games saga for no reason....and i have to be at my Army recruiting station at 9 for something...im gonna be really sleepy...but then again i jus might not go to sleep at all today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.