• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

IF this stuff was real I tinhk I'd be a good tactician..

Perhaps after the tournament (or if we battle each other) you can show me/use it on me? It sure would be interesting.

I think I would be a good tactician... If real life was chess. 8D

ILP beat NL? Holy crap, how did that happen? It seems like the underdogs are having their day with this Battle Contest, first me then ILP...

Thanks for the support, glad to know you didn't expect me to win XP

^Why do people seem to think i'd be hard to beat? o_O tbh if i had wanted to i could have dodged [in reality i can bend over backwards] so i could have avoided, or i could have struck him with lightning at the beginning, but cheap attacks are cowardly.

But it was quite a good move, and a succesful combo, plus he had me under time manipulation, and because i need to draw out the symbols before combining them i wouldn't be able to create any more combined powers.

Plus, i'm never that much of a strategiser, IRL I usually just throw whatever i've got.
Likewise, the only real reason why I won was because I did a sort of kill-you-before-you-can-react kind of thing, imo the fight was drawing itself out a bit too long. And anyway, isn't it possible for you to win, if the judges think I was a really bad fighter and that you deserved to win?
Also note that I could have done a first-turn kill, I could have used a kidou spell straight away instead of waiting for her to react (notice how there's a comment between my incantation and the release off the spell), and that I took some hits and wasn't stubborn on "LIEK KNOWZ I DOJJED DAT STAB"
^Maybe it's not so much that fact that you'd be hard to beat, but that ILP just created his Bankai and this is (iirc) his first time using it in battle.
It is my first written/RP usage of my Zan as a whole, iirc. But when you're completely mental like me, you would have used it IN UR MINDZ.
A very nice match, Kida and Ant.
Both of your acted very sportsmen like.
Congrats on your win, ILP.
Thanks.
If you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?
I'd probably replace my least favourite character (...who?) so that I don't need to be near him, yet still be with my favourite characters.

Last edited:

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
..So...When can I battle -_-

Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

IF this stuff was real I tinhk I'd be a good tactician..

Has anyone seen the muffin person I am supposed to fight?

I should realyl catch up in the manga by now...

Ahaha, you're fighting me.

I'm a bit busy irl and stuff, and I've died on serebii until I finish a fic (which I KNOW I am going to restart tomorrow) but I'll be happy to fight you.

Just bewhere that I am a strategist, and the moment I see godmodding I'll go Suupaa saiyan yo! I'll snap. Xd;;

rotrum

Ice Cold
I can't wait to kick yo-err fight you Muffin.

If anyone wants to know how to defeat ILP's ultiamte defensive wings PM Me.

sapphire...What is your zanpakutou? I must research my Mark/target.

Does somsone ahve a list of Kidou for me?

you mean Beware, nto Bewhere. It is from the word Wary or Aware, not the word where...

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
I can't wait to kick yo-err fight you Muffin.

If anyone wants to know how to defeat ILP's ultiamte defensive wings PM Me.

sapphire...What is your zanpakutou? I must research my Mark/target.

Does somsone ahve a list of Kidou for me?

you mean Beware, nto Bewhere. It is from the word Wary or Aware, not the word where...
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

I look forward to reading the fight between the finalists

(btw my new zan is coming along quickly now)

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Likewise, the only real reason why I won was because I did a sort of kill-you-before-you-can-react kind of thing, imo the fight was drawing itself out a bit too long. And anyway, isn't it possible for you to win, if the judges think I was a really bad fighter and that you deserved to win?
Also note that I could have done a first-turn kill, I could have used a kidou spell straight away instead of waiting for her to react (notice how there's a comment between my incantation and the release off the spell), and that I took some hits and wasn't stubborn on "LIEK KNOWZ I DOJJED DAT STAB"

Ahh, but that's what made it fun tbh, i wasn't fighting to win, just to have a laugh

(btw my new zan is coming along quickly now)

i must seez it 8]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well, that was a nice ending to the arc,imo.

It was interesting to learn why Muramasa lives in water world. xD

A nice epic-ness fight to finish the arc.
If only he would fight that good more often. e.e

@ preview
Hmm, so we are going to get to see more of at least some of the zanpakuto in their humanoid forms.

@ Shinigami Picture Book
It was kind of funny. Ant'll probably like it. xD

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Bleach Episode 255 Sub:

[spoil]I think it was alright for a Ichigo final fight,
Although it did piss me off that he goes and fights,
then he almsot wins, calls out the name of his opponent,
helps them up or wahtever only to go try kill them
again for the process to repeat themselves.
ASDFGHJKL;

Preview:
I'm happy we get to see Sode no Shirayuki next episode but im curious
as to what beast swords actually are?

Picture Book thing:
hahah ifound it amusing at least P:[/spoil]

Bleach Chapter 390 spoilers reply:
[spoil]Well if shunsui oars aizen i think kubo has been in this club secretly.

and i have a theory as to what shunsui's bankai is if it is even true whcih i doubt

Their is a spirit called Kyoukotsu which lives in wells and if someone goes passed without drinking from it then she come up
and she dances driving the person insane and then they kill themselves.
i think that it could be likely as to why ukitake didnt want people to see it

i hope its not true because if he reveals his bankai then he doesnt have the hasntrevealedallpowersyet shield D:[/spoil]

arceus03

Congrats ILPy =)
And thanks everyone who commented... XD

Nice Chappy Arceus03, you got the "voice" down perfectly XD

Chappy = Rukia. XD

That was a good chapter, Arceus. Seeing as how Luppi called the voice Taifuugan, am I right to say the voices are the Zans? If so, then Golde/Zachiru can talk to the other Zans... I wonder why that is, exactly.
And it seems like we're going on an adventure! Woo~

I'm pretty sure the slugs won't end at that... Surely they will end up of some uber great importance later in the story, in the form of the potion (or, knowing me, you could be making me make a huge build up when it's actually nothing).

>.>
I think you already know...... XP
And no, I'm not actually planning anything to do with the slugs. They're just... comedy relief. XD

I think I would be a good tactician... If real life was chess. 8D

I'd love to play chess against you 8D

Wait... That battle... I thought you said that you didn't need to cut ourself to be under Ivory and Ebony's effects? 8D
pwnage

If you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?

I'd trade with Isane, or third seat of 4th Squad (Yasochika Iemura) so I'd get to be with Unohana always.. XD

Subs~
[spoil]Well I guess the fight was good enough... More interested on Muramasa's abilities rather than Ichigo's, though. XP
I'm still waiting for the explanation why some Shinigami can use their Shikai with their zanpakto on the rampage some episodes ago... Renji, Ikkaku, etc. But idt there'll be one =\

10 more episodes before back to canon >.<
After that, MORE Ichigo fights. Nawwwww
Ah well, at least Ulquiorra's released form would be something new :D

The full version of the ending song [Sakurabito] seems lovely enough... =D[/spoil]

If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD

Last edited:
Congrats ILPy =)
Thanks
>.>
I think you already know...... XP
And no, I'm not actually planning anything to do with the slugs. They're just... comedy relief. XD
Darn, that would've been good XP.

I'd love to play chess against you 8D
Hmm... Perhaps we shall...
Wait... That battle... I thought you said that you didn't need to cut ourself to be under Ivory and Ebony's effects? 8D
pwnage
Wait. Crap. You're right. >.>
If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD
*Hasn't seen the spoilers* I'm assuming it's related to Gin... So either he will be involved in the fight (and hurt someone?) or reveal that he has Vaizard abilities.

kusari

Raptastic
hey guys i decided with the free time i have between hospital checkups and sleep i'd post.

the chapter is going to be up for sure in the next post. (i know i said that before but this time i mean it)

and MC sorry about the mix up my last post i was talking and typing at the same time and just sorta put your name in there by accident. i was talking to my "nurse"* while she was picking up my laundry.

you guys might hear from me soon so i'm gonna go now. ;)

*she lives in the next apartment down and comes by twice a week to help with laundry and cleaning.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hey kusari. Hope we do get to see you again soon.

Well, that wasn't much of a chapter, now was it?...
One cool moment was where Komamura and Love tag-team Aizen.
If only Aizen wasn't such a h4x0r, then that probably could have worked. e.e
I think it would have been better if they had revealed what Aizen's true "power" is and not just leave it on a cliff hanger...

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Kusari, nice to see you again. I'm waiting on pins and needles for that fic of yours ^_^
That. Was. So. Lame.
Seriously, I think this is the lamest chapter we've had for months.
Hitsugaya talks for half the chapter, then he attacks Aizen and it looks like he's not even trying. Komamura and Love try to double team Aizen, and Komamura dies (I think) without even putting up a fight. That just made me hate the chapter.
Not to mention Gin sounded completely out of character. I couldn't stand it.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
I HATE AIZEN!!!I HATE AIZEN!!!I HATE AIZEN!!!I HATE AIZEN!!!I HATE AIZEN!!!I HATE AIZEN!!!I HATE AIZEN!!!
I mean really...hes just as broken WITHOUT his ZANPAKTOU"S TRUE POWER!?!
If that was ANYBODY ELSE....they would have been dead...but NOT EX_CAPTAIN BROKEN! >.<
...if he is THIUS broken now...whats his Bankai gonna be?
Flashing everyone, so that they kill themselves?
On a scale of 1-10 how broken do you think Aizen is?
...I bet he even has a way to survive being thrown into the sun and shot in the head...>.>

Last edited:

arceus03

Good to see ya, Kusari =D

Apparently, the new chapter has nothing to do with Gin, i had got my hopes up TT.TT

Yes there was o_O
Well, only a few pages though... :p

I think it would have been better if they had revealed what Aizen's true "power" is and not just leave it on a cliff hanger...

Yeah... Maybe next chapter? I hope so..

Komamura and Love try to double team Aizen, and Komamura dies (I think) without even putting up a fight. That just made me hate the chapter.
Not to mention Gin sounded completely out of character. I couldn't stand it.

I guess that's because they translated his dialogues without regard to his dialect? Idk, but IIRC so far before this whenever he talks he uses 'ya' instead of 'you' and something else like that...

[spoil]Oh f*ck >.<
I hope he doesn't kill Rose. His bankai is still not shown >.< And we still need to know what else Kinshara can do.

Idk whether Komamura would die or not. One thing we're forgetting, Unohana is there. =P

What did you mean 'without putting up a fight' though? Because Komamura has been battling Tosen before (and nearly got killed too), and plus didn't he try to attack Aizen with his broken zanpakto before Aizen slashes his middle?

AH YES. Now Kubo has another arm to add to his collection. Two, really. Komamura's, and Tengen's. Who else after this? Rose's might be detached now, too. We didn't exactly see which part of him that Aizen slashed.... I'm betting Hitsugaya's next[/spoil]

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Yes there was o_O
Well, only a few pages though... :p

YES! ... I saw him ^^ <3 he needs more screen time TT.TT he also needs a bankai damnit

Of the Bankai's we haven't seen, what do you think they'll look like, and what effects will they have?

Gin's Bankai -> Well Shinso is based on a spear i think, [i still want a fox spirit but...] and i'm guessing Bankai might means he can shoot Shinso in mulitple directions.

Only problem is, that's not powerful enough for the Evil Tea Drinking Trio [ETDT]

arceus03

Of the Bankai's we haven't seen, what do you think they'll look like, and what effects will they have?

Gin's Bankai -> Well Shinso is based on a spear i think, [i still want a fox spirit but...] and i'm guessing Bankai might means he can shoot Shinso in mulitple directions.

Only problem is, that's not powerful enough for the Evil Tea Drinking Trio [ETDT]

Gin already has a bankai... Only that Kubo hasn't revealed yet

Maybe he could make them appear out of nowhere.... Idk. But that would seem like Zam's zan. (no pun intended)

What's Evil Tea Drinking Trio?
If you meant the three captains... It should be duo now

When you said tea... I remember this quote on Sapphire's zan about his zanpakto spirit.
She is very childish and does not fight. If she does have to fight, she’ll poison the enemy and have a tea party with them.

And this zan we can have a pretty good guess about it - Haineko... A lot more ash than in shikai is my guess. Like Senbonzakura.... Could also be exploding ash/induces sleepiness/extra effects, etc.

My guesses;
[spoil]Aizen - Probably the illusion becomes the real thing, idk.

Shunsui - That fake spoiler has a good idea about his; IIRC it was something about a creature that causes anyone who sees it to go mad or something like that - it probably explains why Ukitake warned Shunsui not to show it 'where others can see', at any rate.

Rukia - Idt she would be able to control ice like Hitsugaya; probably stronger version of her dances (like Tsukishiro makes more than one ice pillar) but that seems lame.

Hisagi - Probably more blades; or blades that he can control mentally. It seems like an inferior Senbonzakura/superior Tsunzakigarasu (that bloke who fought Ishida and Inoue back in SS) though....

Kira - Maybe like he has a limited area (like Tousen's) and in that area he can control the weight of everything....?

Idk. Can't think too straight for now since I'm listening to music. XD[/spoil]

But yeah, I do wish Kubo would kinda show all bankai to all the shikai we've seen so far..... That's wishful thinking though. XD Maybe he'll reveal them in his interviews.... IF he even got plans for them. xP

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Gin already has a bankai... Only that Kubo hasn't revealed yet

Maybe he could make them appear out of nowhere.... Idk. But that would seem like Zam's zan. (no pun intended)

What's Evil Tea Drinking Trio?
If you meant the three captains... It should be duo now

They gave him a Bankai in the games, but Kubo didn't approve it, so it's not official.

ETDT came from an image i found were they were all drinking tea, and the Arrancar Encyclopedia snippet where Gin asks how they get water for the Tea, then Aizen pops up on the screen behind him and says yes, it's very interesting isn't it? XD

but yes i guess it's ETDD now huh?

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
They gave him a Bankai in the games, but Kubo didn't approve it, so it's not official.
In the game "Bleach: Heat The Soul 5", Gin displays the ability to plant his sword into the ground, causing many blades to erupt from the ground and skewer the enemy from below. It may be considered as his "Bankai" by some fans, or simply as one of his Zanpakutō's techniques as "Bleach: Shattered Blade" features an identical attack, albeit, he raises his sword to the sky to call down blades to rain from the sky. No official source, except the video games, ever featured this move. It seems like a way to replace some of his old Video Games' abilities, however, the reason of this change are unknown.

I would laugh if Gin's bankai ended being like my shikai. XD

Another idea of what it could be, if it kept a similar theme to the shikai, is multiple extending blades that can curve and go in different directions.
(hydra or Kitsune tails? 8D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.