• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

Who else do you think should get a Bleach Beat Collection?
For those of you who don't know, the Bleach Beat Collection is a collection of songs sung by the Japanese voice actors of the main characters. I think some are still being made, though.

Unohana D:
I know for one that she sang the OP song for Sailormoon. XD
So yeah, her BBC would be nice =)

So far, the only one I heard is Hitsugaya's. That's the time I discovered that his VA is a woman, Romi Paku.

Subs out yay! =D
[spoil]Well there's no Itegumo... o.o And Kazeshini was acting on his own accord even after freed from the brainwashing.
And babysitting a child. XD
And Wabisuke was calling him gloomy... XDD

And that was a good fight at the end =)

I loled at the next week's preview. Illegitimate child? XDDDDD
And the Shinigami Cup. I thought it was going to be another one like that one when he stabbed Hisagi in the hospital, like the present contains a bomb or something, but I was wrong. XD[/spoil]

And manga =D

[spoil]So we know now why all WonderWeiss does is "aahhhhhh" this and "ahhhhhhhh" that. Mhm mhmmm.. And now we also know that his power is the sole purpose to defeat Ryuujinjakka.. Meaning it won't affect any others.

And now Yamajii is fighting. Well, that's rare to see ^_^

And THAT'S where Kubo put in all his arms he collected so far.... Mhmmm.[/spoil]

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Subs out yay! =D
[spoil]Well there's no Itegumo... o.o And Kazeshini was acting on his own accord even after freed from the brainwashing.
And babysitting a child. XD
And Wabisuke was calling him gloomy... XDD

And that was a good fight at the end =)

I loled at the next week's preview. Illegitimate child? XDDDDD
And the Shinigami Cup. I thought it was going to be another one like that one when he stabbed Hisagi in the hospital, like the present contains a bomb or something, but I was wrong. XD[/spoil]
[spoil]I believe it was relieved that Isane was just faking that her Itegumo was in this episode because she was jealous.

That was a cute and funny episode. ;p
I could see the baby rolling off the roof of that house a mile away. XD

Yes, his Illegitimate child was pretty funny.
I wonder who that woman was in the preview...[/spoil]

I guess I'll just have to edit this post...
This is one of the possibilities I was expecting, Yamamoto putting away his zan and fighting WW with Kido or hand-to-han combat.

Well now we know why WW is all "Aaahhhhh".

I swear, If Yama-jii looked a few decades younger, there would be fan girls swooning all over that last page. >.<
sexy, half naked Yama anyone? XD

I wonder what soukotsu will do to WW.

Last edited:
[spoil]I think too much of it was bloody fighting... I almost couldn't make out what was going on.

But at least we get to see shirtless!Yama fight.

Really, I'm just waiting for Yama to pwn Wonderweiss.

Am I the only one who imagines a young voice whenever I read Wonderweiss' "speech"? It's starting to creep me out a bit, that Yama is beating up what sounds like a child.

Also Zam, I think a few centuries is more like it.[/spoil]

arceus03

ILPy yes, more like centuries. XD He said 1000, didn't he?

@Everyone
Captains meeting on march 30th...

Hmm? What for? Through?

Favorite Characters favorite animal?

Mantine/Blissey [/random guess]

Does your favorite Charcter like showers or Bathes more?

What kind of question is this? o.o

Why is OM late in publishing the latest chapter? Mangastream had them since yesterday... =\

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
[spoil]Am I the only one who imagines a young voice whenever I read Wonderweiss' "speech"? It's starting to creep me out a bit, that Yama is beating up what sounds like a child.[/spoil]
I just imagine the dub voice.

ILPy yes, more like centuries. XD He said 1000, didn't he?
Well I was talking in the context of real word years, not Soul Society years.

Mantine/Blissey [/random guess]
animal, not pokemon ;p

Why is OM late in publishing the latest chapter? Mangastream had them since yesterday... =\
I think it's because they're trying to set up the beta of the new version of OM.

GalladeX

Er...um Kaien's would probably be maybe a shark...or maybe a dragonfly.
Ulquiorra would probably like whales if anything, due to his nihlism. And whales are pretty seeable.
Renji would like lions or monkeys or snakes or something, because of Zabimaru.
And Aaroniero would like a two-headed snake. Because they've got similarities xD

Yup! I'm a Renji fan! And I guess I have to like Aaroniero by defualt if I like Kaien.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
well i am amazed at the manga and im going for mr topless (not a spoiler)

the fillers are still going which is kinda annoying but i guess they coul be worse bount

sorry for not talking much btw guys

and 30th of march captain meeting? ill try but i wil be overseaes but i hope i have the internet

happy bithday arc!

arceus03

animal, not pokemon ;p

Oops. XD
Unohana would like a manta ray, I guess.

And Ulquiorra would be closer to.... bats. XD

sorry for not talking much btw guys

and 30th of march captain meeting? ill try but i wil be overseaes but i hope i have the internet

happy bithday arc!

Ooh, Japan. =D I wanna follow you

Hahah it's 2 more hours, to be specific (you're forward by 3 hours from me, no?) but thanks anyway XDD

There should be a new pairing... soon.

Bats, of course.

Does your favorite Charcter like showers or Bathes more?
Odd question... Showers. 'Cause I do.
@Everyone
Captains meeting on march 30th...
How? Via MSN? I don't think everyone has MSN...
Ulquiorra would probably like whales if anything, due to his nihlism. And whales are pretty seeable.
That's definitely an interesting way to look at it.

And Aaroniero would like a two-headed snake. Because they've got similarities xD
I don't like snakes all that much.

Happeh birthdai Arc!

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
How? Via MSN? I don't think everyone has MSN...
Yes...via MSN ...you know with all the Captains being on different timezones and what not and the fact were all on at the same time and can all actually hold an Bloodly conversation for more than 5 minutes without someone leaving or whining about the convo going to fast or posting links to the most inapproprate content...yes Captain Science...were gonna use the most erratic and useless form to hold meetings and not have it go off topic and stay off topic for 5 hours...[/Scarcasic Rant]

Happy Birthday Arc!

Manga
-
...*Waits for something really intresting to happen...*

arceus03

Yes...via MSN ...you know with all the Captains being on different timezones and what not and the fact were all on at the same time and can all actually hold an Bloody conversation for more than 5 minutes without someone leaving or whining about the convo going to fast or posting links to the most inappropriate content...yes Captain Science...were gonna use the most erratic and useless form to hold meetings and not have it go off topic and stay off topic for 5 hours...[/Sarcastic Rant]

Well, I ask again: What for?
and yeah, I'll probably spend my time there discussing the colour wheel thing with ILPy we never finished... XD

Everyone Thanks =) You are too kind...

Favourite release phrase?
Weird, I know. XD
Kudakero was pretty awesome. Shinji's is nice too, but until I hear how the VA pronounces it, I won't know whether it sounds good or not.

And utae for Nell ^_^

I just wish we know Minazuki's release phrase.

EDIT seeing the answer below, yes, Suiten sakamake is rather good too. :p

Look out for a... pairing. Soon. XD
Zam and... something.

Last edited:

GalladeX

You mean as in Shikai Release Phrase? Izuru's Shikai Release Phrase-thing is pretty cool and fits in with his Shikai. Toshiro's is neat too, and I like the sound of it. Kaien's was awesome, but he's my favorite character :p

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Sorry for the inactivity, been looking for Uni's and course etc.

Fox - that or a snake, Rukia called him a snake once.

Happy B'Day Arc ~ =] [/late] >.<

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Yes...via MSN ...you know with all the Captains being on different timezones and what not and the fact were all on at the same time and can all actually hold an Bloodly conversation for more than 5 minutes without someone leaving or whining about the convo going to fast or posting links to the most inapproprate content...yes Captain Science...were gonna use the most erratic and useless form to hold meetings and not have it go off topic and stay off topic for 5 hours...[/Scarcasic Rant]
Huh... >.<

Belated Happy Birthday Arc. :)

Reap, Kazeshini >D
I also like Grind, Pantera and Scalp, Águila. ;p

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
Happy Birthday Mizuhashi :>

~~~

“Well, well.” Noza lowered his binoculars. “It looks like that didn’t work quite as well as I’d hoped.” He smiled. “It was a good first step, though.”

He stood on top of a nearby mountain, less than a mile from the Soul Society. The wind was blowing, his tan trenchcoat blowing in the wind. In his left hand was his mask.

Takai slowly walked to the top. “It…it’s done.” He seemed thoroughly exhausted.

A truly demonic smile appeared on Noza’s face. “Oh, how I wish I could see the Soul Society’s reaction…” The smile disappeared. “But, alas. I must be off.” He turned to face the Soul Society once more, lifting his mask. “Bars and Phasma should be there by now, shouldn’t they?”

”Yes.”

”Good.” He secured the mask on his face. “Dewa Mata, Takai.”

~~~

Golde was heartbroken. He was on one knee, looking at the body of Alex.

“Dammit!” He said, "This...”

”Um…Golde-sama?” Ikioi, the always helpful assistant, stood behind him. “I’m sorry, but…there’s someone else…”

Golde stood, and walked over to the clearing with her. His mouth drop instantly, how could…

How could San be dead?

Golde turned, and started to walk away, tears forming in his eyes for his friends. “Ikioi, gather the someone to handle the dead. And make sure that San’s…Make sure his wishes are fulfilled.”

~~~

Two men were walking through the woods toward the North Gate.

One was Phasma Animus, the man who spoke up against Noza. He was in the same dark, thick trench coat, with straps hanging off the sleeves. He had incredibly wide pant legs.

On his back was a large, black scythe, at least 8 feet in length. Although it was almost entirely black, including the blade, the blade itself seemed to have something else to it, a small bit of light in the darkness. He wore a grey mask, with a large white X crisscrossing the front.

The second man was a shorter, black man, named Bars Gees. He has a mask that was white on one side, black on the other. A small sliver of the opposite color was coming out from under each eye. He had long, black pants, with a silver trenchcoat, with black orbs on the collar and bottom. He had his hands in his pocket, and seemed to be a calm and collected guy.

Around his waist and over his trench coat was a bandage, and, also wrapped in the bandage, was a tiny schmitar, hanging from the bandages on his waist.

They approached the main gate. They had their orders. Phasma was to annihilate as many civilians as possible, while Bars rescued the three captured members.

It's gonna be fun, all right, thought Bars, with a smile.

~~~

“Dammit!” Luppi stood toward the center of the Soul Society. All lower ranked shinigami had orders to be on guard duty towards the center. Boring, nothing fun....grumble.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself,” said Madison Cardigan, leaning against a wall. “We’re having a bad day, all right.”

“Hey!” A tall black man ran up to the duo; Dre Inase. “Any news?”

”Nope, nothing new…” Luppi looked in the direction of the battle. “But it sounds better, at least. I don’t hear anything anymore…”

”Yeah, you’re right…” He listened as well. “But, still, we’re just supposed to stay here?”

”Yep.” Madison said. “Might as well stay here, Dre. United front and all that jazz.”

”Ok,” he said, sitting against a wall.

~~~

Back at the front walls, there were at least 20 deaths, the most significant the 6th and 13th Captains. Golde was a wreck, but consoling him at this point was impossible. Of course, he wasn't useless...he was ready to kill.

Ikioi was talking to him, but Golde seemed distant. It was understandable; San and Golde were lifelong friends, and his death hit Golde hard.

Golde slowly walked over to a wall, Ikioi following suit. She tried to console him, but Golde just punched a wall, sending the whole thing crumpling down.

"I'm going back to my office to make some sense of this." He said, in a small voice. "And...and make sure San's wishes are fulfilled."

With that, he was off.

~~~

“This way guys…” Kiyoko Okami, 3rd Squads’ 3rd Seat was leading some of her former classmates to a meeting place within the Seretei. “We need to hurry!”

Kiyoko was ordered to find those low-ranking shinigami who had been ordered to stand guard to safety, now that the Sotaicho had more time to regroup and rethink.

She had assembled Rotrum, Jordan Inferno, and Jinchuuriki, and was leading them safely to the Squad 11 barracks.

“C’mon, Kiyoko!” Jordan yelled, “Isn’t there something we can do on the frontlines, y’know, to actually help?”

”You guys are low ranking officers, and I’m just following orders.” She said. “Now, come ON!”

Just then, a huge explosion on the North Gate.

“What the…” Kiyoko jumped up to get a better look…Some large, black…energy?

What was this?

”All right!” As Jordan scrambled up there with Kiyoko, Jinchuuriki dragged him back down from the wall.

”No.” he said, as Jordan collapsed on the ground next to him. “Bad.”

”The hell!?” Jordan got up, and it looked as if they were going to throw down right there.

“Shut the hell up, the both of you!” Kiyoko was getting angry, but, for a good reason. This wall wasn’t attacked, it was utterly demolished. “Let’s hurry, now!”

Kiyoko was about to dash off, when she heard a gruff voice from behind.

”Not so fast now, you have new orders.”

~~~

Luppi, Dre, and Madison, being near the North Gate at the time of the explosion, felt the full force of the shockwaves.

”What the…?” Dre fell over, and both Luppi and Madison, who were standing, had to use the wall for balance.

“What was that, an earthquake?”

”There aren’t earthquakes in the Seretei, are there?”

”I don’t know!”

Just as they were about to head off for safety, they heard a voice from behind.

”Wait up kiddies!”

~~~

Dun Dun Dun! XP

Only...liek, four reruns till new chapters XDD

Have I mentioned how much I ****ING hate Yama? And WW's story is cool, yet sad...I like that. I still ****ing hate his release tho.

And I don't think I officially announced this yet...Luppi is busy busy with schoolwork, and so, is MIA until summer. I've approved this, because it's unavoidable, and we didn't let Da.C do that or anything XP

And for whatever reason, Darth Kitty has stepped down as Lt. of Squad 11.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
@Golde: Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the new ones :D
That's when the crit and the heads will roll.

Favorite Release Phrase?

Definitely random, but I love it XD

I agree with Arc, Shinji's is awesome.

I think that Yama and Aizen are both offically broken. HE'S NOT EVEN USING HIS FREAKING ZANPAKTOU AGAINST AN ESPADA-LEVEL ARRANCAR! That just ruined my day. He could have at least used the goddam blade.

Happy Belated Birthday to Arceus03 :)

Last edited:
@Golde: Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the new ones :D
That's when the crit and the heads will roll.

Favorite Release Phrase?

Definitely random, but I love it XD

I agree with Arc, Shinji's is awesome.

I think that Yama and Aizen are both offically broken. HE'S NOT EVEN USING HIS FREAKING ZANPAKTOU AGAINST AN ESPADA-LEVEL ARRANCAR! That just ruined my day. He could have at least used the goddam blade.

Happy Belated Birthday to Arceus03 :)

I agree....i didnt know he was that strong...its scary

Also Happy Belated Bday Arc the lad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.