• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golde

Always Searching~
Okay, I'm pretty sure I left this one out in the previous club. So...yeah XD

~~~

After Golde vented some of his anger and organized his thoughts, he redirected his troops, and set off himself. He would need to contact a few individuals, the Squad 12 Captain being one of the first.

Most of the other Captains had been spread out throughout vital points in the Seretei.

But, those Captains guarding the perimeter were in for the surprise of their lives, all thanks to the second in command Shinigami Slayer.

~~~

Shuujuu and Joubu had decided they would track down shinigami that could be useful as backup while investigating the area around the North Wall. It was only by pure happenstance that the two groups contained some of the highest ranking newbies in the entire Seretei.

“So, you guys,” Joubu directed at the group, “Shuujuu decided he would directly investigate the explosion.” He paused. “Rotrum. You’re the fastest of all of us here, you’ll go, in case things get hairy there, they’ll need your speed… I’m also assigning Jinchuuriki and Dre Inase as well, I feel you two will be useful as well.”

He turned to the rest of them. “Because of the time between the attack and now, Luppi, Madison, Kiyoko, Jordan and myself will patrol the area, and protect the area from further attacks, in case they're still wandering around. So,” Directing toward Shuujuu, “Go on then.”

“Yeah, “ said Shuujuu, with a chuckle. “Have fun.”

“Go.”

”I’m going!” Shuujuu and his group immediately shunpoed toward the North Gate.

~~~

Bars had reached the Squad 12 compound, and was busy looking for an entrance. He could sense the two sources of spiritual pressure, so he assumed one of the trio was moved. But the sources were weak…probably to prevent them from escaping using other means…He tapped the wall. Well, he thought, I could probably knock this wall down…

He pulled his sword from the bandages, and held it against the wall.

“Wait.”

The voice startled him so much, he dropped his sword. He looked up.

“M…Medusa?” On a pillar above him stood one of the people he was sent to rescue. “Wh…What are you doing here? I thought you were captured?”

She stood above him, her face hidden by her mask, holding her sword at her waist. She jumped down, landing beside him; He scrambled for his sword.

She put a hand on his shoulder. “Never mind that,” she said, in as calming a voice as she could manage. “I need to talk…”

”No!” He held his sword toward her. “You not being trapped means one of two things…You’ve escaped, which, I highly doubt could happen, even with your power…or…”

“Bars, look at me, I’m wearing my mask, aren’t I?” She pointed to her face. “I just need to check in with Noza, where is he?”

”B-but…” Bars was a bit panicky, he didn’t know what to do here…he wasn’t entirely sure she could be trusted yet…but, she…no, she wouldn’t betray them… “Noza said for you and the others to follow the plan, and not to report to him.”

”Oh” She said, “Well, what’s the plan then? Just break those two out?”

“Yeah…” Bars calmed down a bit…she seemed as trustworthy as ever. “So, let’s go.”

~~~

“Well this place is ****ed.”

Shuujuu reached the North Gate slightly before the rest. He looked around, scatching his ear…you could barely even tell there was a wall here at one point…well, aside from all the bits of rubble…

He turned to see the others looking at him, awaiting orders.

“Oops.” He chuckled. “I mean…uh, this place looks bad, doen’t it?” He chuckled, always a positive soul.

“So,” Dre started, crossing his arms. “What’s our orders, Captain?” Dre was eager for a fight, especially after Tamarensa, he was ready to show that he was top class material.

“Ahh, yes…” He looked around… “Dre Inase, you have a large scale zanpaktou, as do you, Jinchuuriki…you two guard this massive…hole…Rotrum, you and I will scout a bit farther into the woods; We’ll see if there’s anyone out there.”

Rotrum nodded and grabbed his zanpaktou’s hilt. “I’m ready, let’s go!”

”Hold your horses,” he said, raising his hands. “I’m not done. You two.” He pointed toward Jin and Dre. “You’re goal is not to stop these people, especially at the cost of your or others lives. At the first sign of trouble, call for help. I’ll send Rotrum in advance, because the little *******’s faster than I am, but I won’t be far behind. Understood?” Three nods. He wagged his tail and chuckled. “Okay, just one more thing…”

He drew his sword, and held it in front of him. He mumbled some unintelligible gibberish that could have been words…and then started to change. He bent down, and his front two legs became even length with his back, his body became furry…he was becoming an animal!

Just two seconds later, a wolf stood before the gaping trio.

The wolf walked around, sniffing the ground, before dashing into the woods with Rotrum in toe.

~~~

Joubu had already dispersed his group over a smaller area.

What an inconvenience, he thought…It would be so much better if I had my own squad with me, and high ranking members at that…but, of course, that would take too much time…he sighed.

Dammit!…He drew his sword. We got a live one. But…he couldn’t sense it…It was as if the pressure was jammed…he couldn’t get a lock on it…this was different than those ones in the Squad 12 building…this…this was crazy…

~~~

Bars and Medusa were walking down the hallway toward the cell holding Iki and Tamarensa.

“So, you still never explained how you escaped.” Bars said.

“Simple,” She said. “That idiot Captain tried to get me to side with them. He came in unarmed, as a sort of show that he was willing to compromise or something. I easily took him out.” She chuckled, as if she was pleased with herself.

“Nice.” Bars chuckled, and adjusted his trench coat. “So, what did you do with the Captain?”

”Slit his throat with his own sword and hid his body.”

Jesus, he thought. I forgot how hardcore she was, especially for a woman…

They walked around a corner, but Bars, surprised, was pushed against the wall by Medusa.

“Bars, listen to me.”

”I ****ing knew it!”

”Listen dammit.”

“No!”

He struggled against her grip, but she was stronger than he was.

“Bars, you know why I’m not a higher rank. I never had the motivation.” She chuckled. “Stop it.”

”Why would you betray us, Medusa, when we’re working for the greater good?”

“I’m not sure we are anymore, or ever were.”

He stopped struggling and looked her straight in the eye. “You…You’ve lost the faith, haven’t you?”

She sighed. “Just listen to me for a second. Think about it, what did he show us? A shinigami slaying a masked beast. Do we have any resemblance to those things at all?”

“What, so just cause our appearances are different, we’re not what they are?”

”Not necessarily.”

”Are you hearing yourself? This goes against all of Noza’s teachings!”

”It’s a ****ing cult, Bars.” She hissed through her teeth. “We’ve been brainwashed. This is all wrong. And now he’s opened up a portal to…that place…”

Bars was overwhelmed…This was…blasphemy, but, and he hated to say it, she was right…Noza never showed any true evidence.

“Medusa…” He had to admit that no real proof was ever shown…”I’ll believe you for now…”

”Good.” She loosened her grip.

“So, what now? Should we go confront Noza about this?”

“Definitely not. We don’t know if he just misunderstood or is using us for his own purposes.”

Bars was still uneasy. This went against everything he’s ever known…but...if Medusa...

“Now, we try to calm down the rest of our friends. Where’s Phasma?”

”Probably near the gate, near the woods…that’s where I last saw him.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

~~~

Gotta remember not to post Chapter 21 again XDD

Last edited:

arceus03

NL it was about 2 hours to 12 am to March 7 when you posted it; so it wasn't officially late. :p

Thanks everyone. I love you too :p

Happy Birthday Mizuhashi :>

Chapter 20 - San's Last Wish...?

Dun Dun Dun! XP

Only...liek, four reruns till new chapters XDD

And I don't think I officially announced this yet...Luppi is busy busy with schoolwork, and so, is MIA until summer. I've approved this, because it's unavoidable, and we didn't let Da.C do that or anything XP

And for whatever reason, Darth Kitty has stepped down as Lt. of Squad 11.

Why did you cut off the part where you got punched by Oya? >D

DK told me once that she quit this club.... =(

And you did post that chapter back in the old club. So it's not the lost chapter.. XD Only you labelled it as Chapter 21 also, when the previous chapter is already chapter 21. (Sounds weird, I know. XD)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Ok, after watching a re-run of episode 140 last night, I noticed something. The attack, Sennen Hyoro, that Hitsugaya used on Luppi and Yamamoto's recently revealed Ennetsu Jigoku are similar.
They are both trapping moves designed to surround and kill the opponent in a prison of pillars of their respective elements. Though Yamamoto's is on a larger scale that could also take out the user and anyone in the vicinity.

Last edited:

arceus03

I think that Yama and Aizen are both offically broken. HE'S NOT EVEN USING HIS FREAKING ZANPAKTOU AGAINST AN ESPADA-LEVEL ARRANCAR! That just ruined my day. He could have at least used the goddam blade.

[spoil]Ehh.... Wonderweiss is an Espada level Arrancar? o.o
Why are you all against Yama anyway? XD I'd understand if it's Aizen, because he's the official bad guy and his illusions are wicked (look at what he did to Momo, twice) but Yama is, as he says it anyway, the strongest Shinigami in 1000 years. XD[/spoil]

Zam that's interesting... Well we also know that both have the strongest zanpakto in their respective elements anyway.

Oh, there's something for you:

Chapter 7

The next day, around noon, two figures could be seen climbing down from a southeast hill from the place where NL and Senny camped. It was Ryookami who spoke first.

“Well, they’re here, it seems.”

One of the two figures waved at them, and they waved back. It was Golde. And beside him, his eyes flicking as if avoiding something, was Zameric.

“Ed!” NL said.

“Hey. Everything fine?”

“So far, I guess. Well, you should already know this, but this is Senny by the way,” she gestured to Senny, who grasped Golde’s hand. “Hi,” he said.

“Yeah, hi,” Golde grinned. It felt weird, being introduced to someone he already know, but whatever. “And this is Zameric,” he told Senny. They shook hands, although Zameric’s eyes were still twitching.

“Did anything happen on your journey? You were supposed to be first here,” NL asked.

“Nah. Well, if you count Zam getting attacked out. I think we-” Golde started, but NL cut across him.

“You were attacked too?”

Too? Well, yes. Why, were you? Ryookami didn’t mention anything last night.”

“Mhm, yes. I forgot to tell her to tell you. We did get attacked. But let’s hear your story first.”

“Well,” Golde began, while looking for a place to sit down, “we started out pretty late, which was probably why you arrived here first. We didn’t start our journey until around midday after Taifuugan told us about this valley. The reason was…”

. . .

“No, Zam,” Golde said.

“Yes,” Zam replied.

No.”

Yes.”

Golde rolled his eyes. “What put you on to this, really?”

Zameric shrugged. “It was pretty late last night. I wasn’t even sure whether I was dreaming or not. Keiri appeared before me, and he told me I should follow you.”

“So what about Jon?”

“I’ll be fine.” It was Jon who answered that time, not Zameric. Both Golde and Zameric looked at him. He flustered. “Well, er, I mean, er, like, I can always get on with somebody else, can’t I?” he said defiantly. “And anyway,” he added, “I’ve known that brother has always wanted to set out on his own someday. I do, too. So now it’s his time. Sooner or later, it’ll be mine,” Jon said, as though that settled the matter.

“But what about you? I mean, who’s going to take care of you?” Golde asked.

“Oh. Well, I can go back and stay with the orphanage,” he said matter-of-factly. “I can hang around with the other kids.”

“But this is still…” Golde said.

After arguing for another half an hour, finally Golde had to succumb. They made haste to prepare for the journey afterwards; it was really late in the afternoon when they started walking, with Jon sending them to the edge of the village. Everyone else wished them good luck. Some were wondering why Zameric was leaving Jon behind on his own, but they assured him that they’d take good care of Jon.

“Oh, as a final parting gift…” Golde fished in pocket and produced a packet of candy and tossed it to Jon, who pocketed it happily. “Thanks,” he beamed. “Yeah. Be good. Take care.”

. . .

“So that’s the cause of your delay?”

“Mhm, yeah. Partly, though. We would have reached this valley at the same time, if not for another incident.”

“The fight?” NL hazarded a guess.

“Yeah. That.” Golde’s face turned serious. “NL, do you remember any shinigami named Yumi Miharu?”

NL looked blank. “Yumi who?”

“Yumi Miharu. Yeah. I haven’t heard of this girl either. She could be one of those patrol units, but even so, I think I should recognize the name; seeing I have all the records of the Shinigami in my office. But…”

“She’s an enemy?”

Golde sighed. “It would seem so…”

. . .

Zameric was scouring for food. Anything, fruits, fish, or better, meat. They had split to find food or some firewood; agreeing to return to the spot about half an hour later. Suddenly, a branch snapped overhead, falling on the spot where Zameric was just a second ago. He looked up in surprise.

There was a woman garbed in a black outfit similar to Ed. Her hair was shoulder-length and auburn, and a katana was placed on her side. She was standing on a wide bough.

“Are you a friend of Ed?” Zameric asked.

The woman did not reply. She was rolling something between the palms of her hand, and was deeply preoccupied with that.

“Hello?” Zameric asked again. When he got no reply for another time, he decided to go on about his job and ask Ed about the woman later. He turned to leave.

That was when the woman struck. She leapt down from the branch she was standing on, withdrew her katana in one swift motion and slashed. Zameric only had time to leap back.

“Hey, what are you doing, woman?” Zameric readied his bow, and his right hand reached for an arrow.

She merely cackled. “It’s rude calling a woman woman, you know,” she said, and struck again. It was met with an arrow.

“Well you didn’t tell me your name, so what should I call you, aside from woman?” Zameric retorted. He added under his breath, “An old hag? That would be far ruder.”

The woman’s expression changed. The next time she spoke, it was with a cold voice; different from the one she was using before. “What did you just call me?”

Zameric’s eyes widened. Mad, he thought.

“Why didn’t you answer?” the woman asked again. She was scowling now. “You… you…” Then she took a deep breath, and her clouded expression changed. She took something from the sleeve of the dress she was wearing, and began rolling it in one palm again. Zameric saw what it was now. It was a ball of pink plasticine, which further increased Zameric’s belief that the woman is indeed mad. No one in their right mind would play plasticine and attack someone at the same time. A pink one, too.

He turned to leave again. The woman snapped her attention back to Zameric. “Don’t run away, or I’ll kill you. Well, not that I wouldn’t if you don’t run anyway.”

Zameric made another step, and the woman screamed, “I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN!” She lunged at Zameric, katana in one hand and the plasticine ball in another, ready to attack.

“Tch. Seriously,” Zameric said, and fired off two arrows with incredible speed. She deflected one of them. The second arrow disappeared before she had time to slash it, and within a second later, appeared back behind her. She flash stepped away, and the arrow hit the bark of a tree.

“Teleportation, eh?” The woman smiled. “That’s not gonna harm me!” She flash stepped again, and appeared behind Zameric, slashing her katana. It met Zameric’s bow, and stuck fast. She smiled. “Hado no sanjyuichi, Shakkaho!” Her left hand which was holding the plasticine emitted a ball of fire. Zameric wrenched his arrow from the katana and dodged away, but not before the fire hit his shoulder. It was a narrow miss; had he been a second late it would have hit his head, point-blank. “Ow!”

While Zameric nursed his shoulder, the woman was chanting something. About ten seconds later, she let out another spell. “Bakudo no rokujyuni, Hyapporankan!” A thin white rod emerged from her hand, and she threw it towards Zameric. The white rod then split into numerous rods, hurtling towards Zameric. The woman was giggling again, and throwing her plasticine ball into the air. But Zameric was ready.

He released an arrow from the bow. For a split second, it stopped momentarily in mid-air. Then as Zameric shouted “Arrow Rain”, countless arrows emerged from behind the lead arrow, meeting the white rods, clashing onto one another, cancelling each other out. However, one of the arrows pierced the plasticine ball the woman was tossing, splitting it cleanly into halves, which then fell onto the ground.

The woman’s face grew dark. She bent down and picked one half of the plasticine, which was now flaked with dust and earth. “WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU- YOU-” she screamed. “YOUUUUUUUU!” And she lunged at Zameric again, killing intent on her face. “THAT WAS MY BEST PLASTICINE, YOUUUUU!”

Zameric was taken aback at this sudden change of attitude. She was thrashing wildly now, and Zameric had to dodge each blow. “Well honestly,” he said between attacks, “that was just a ball of plasticine!”

“JUST! YOU!” The woman was positively boiling with rage now. “I’LL SHOW YOU! JUST, YOU SAID?”

She stepped back from Zameric.

Oboeteiru, Matsukaze?” She whispered. Her zanpakto turned into a misty blue colour, before diffusing out in a wide radius, covering Zameric, who felt two things at once: firstly, his eyes stung so badly so he had to wince them shut, and secondly, a most beautiful smell overcame him; it was a smell he never smelled before and made him feel bliss, happy. Then he remembered that he was in the middle of a fight, and he forced his eyes open, after rubbing them.

The first thing that he saw was a small… twig. It was being held by the woman – whose lips were now curved into an evil smile – straight in front of his eyes. The blue mist had formed into the blade of the zanpakto again, bluish, wispy-looking, but still a blade nonetheless.

The second thing that occurred to him was that he must have that twig, somehow or other. He had never seen anything so beautiful like the twig that woman was holding, and he felt that if he doesn’t obtain the twig, his whole life would have been meaningless, he must, must, have the twig. He advanced slowly to the woman, his bow hung limp on his right hand. His expression was the one of uttermost dreamy, and his eyes found nothing but the twig.

“Stop right there,” the woman said, “or I’ll break this twig.”

What? Zameric thought. He made to advance one more step, but the woman put the twig between her thumb, middle and index finger, threatening to snap it in two. He stopped dead.

“Good. Now give me your bow and arrows.”

Somewhere in Zameric’s muddled thoughts, a clear voice, not unlike Keiri’s, sounded. What for, really? A twig? Just for a twig, you’re going to give your precious weapons to her? And your life, too, come to that.

His hands midway from reaching his quiver, he stopped. What it said was true. That is just a small stupid twig. So what?

The woman seemed to sense something. Her lips curled further. “So you really don’t mind if I break this twig then?” She put both her hands on that twig, as if to break it. Zameric quickly reached for his quiver again. “No, wait! I’ll give it to you. Just… don’t break the twig, will you?”

The voice came again, now louder than before, but Zameric pushed it aside. After all, what does it know, being a stupid interfering voice? It knows nothing, absolutely and exactly nothing about the beauty, the splendour of the… twig. Zameric tossed his quiver and arrows to the woman. She started laughing derisively.

“Now… Now give me the twig,” Zameric said.

“As if.” With one hand still clutching the twig, the woman whispered to her zanpakto again. “Reform,” she said, and it dispersed again into the blue mist, but this time forming into countless crescent-shaped blades, hovering in the air.

“Just, you said?” Her voice was now a mere whisper, and her face alive with malice, but Zameric didn’t care. What is she going to do to the TWIG?

He got his answer soon enough. The woman threw the twig high up into the air, and the next moment, Zameric saw his precious, beautiful, charming twig being ground by the crescent-shaped blades. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Zameric fell onto the ground. He didn’t care what happens now. His twig, his precious, lovely twig was broken, and there was no purpose left in his life. His head stooped.

The woman laughed. “It’s your turn, love-boy!” and the crescent blades came zooming towards him, threatening to slice him off.

With a shot of several lightning blasts, the blades were reflected. The woman looked up in surprise. It was Golde, zanpakto stretched. Ripples of lightning from the previous attack hovered around the air for a moment, before dissipating.

“Who are you?” Golde asked. The woman merely smiled.

“You’re a Captain, no?” Without waiting for an answer, she continued. “Well, it seems that it’s coming along very nicely.”

“What?”

The woman held the hilt of her zanpakto high, and the blue crescent blades flew home, before reforming into the original blade. She sheathed her zanpakto, and turned to leave.

“Wait!”

The woman turned her head. “My name is Yumi Miharu. We might meet again, soon. And before you ask, no, I’m not a shinigami.” And she flash stepped away, leaving a confused Golde alone with an even confused Zameric.

. . .

“So, what happened after that?” Senny, who had been listening all this while, asked.

“Well,” Golde began, “I didn’t know what the heck that zanpakto did to Zam, but whatever it was, it left a serious side effect to his mind. For the rest of the day, he… he literally hugged a tree trunk and wouldn’t let go. So we had to camp there for the night. It’s washing off now though, he said,” Golde’s voice dropped to a whisper, “but I swear that last night I saw him flush while picking up some firewood. It’s nothing too serious, though. I think a few more days he’ll be fine.” Golde played around with a stone in his hand. “You said you got attacked as well?” He turned to NL, who was working hard to fight back her laughter.

“Uh-huh.”

“Someone we know?”

“No, I don’t think so. It was someone… and… it… was… a…” NL trailed off, looking suddenly thoughtful.

“Hm?”

She shook her head. “I don’t think I recognize that person, but the outfit…” She heaved a sigh. “We’re gonna have to wait until all Captains have arrived. Only then I can make sure.”

“Oh. Okay,” Golde said.

Silence lapsed for a moment.

“So… Where do I sleep?”

Ahhh... I hate having to code everything again when pasting this from Word. >.<

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
[spoil]Ehh.... Wonderweiss is an Espada level Arrancar? o.o
Why are you all against Yama anyway? XD I'd understand if it's Aizen, because he's the official bad guy and his illusions are wicked (look at what he did to Momo, twice) but Yama is, as he says it anyway, the strongest Shinigami in 1000 years. XD[/spoil]

Zam that's interesting... Well we also know that both have the strongest zanpakto in their respective elements anyway.

Oh, there's something for you:

Chapter 7

The next day, around noon, two figures could be seen climbing down from a southeast hill from the place where NL and Senny camped. It was Ryookami who spoke first.

“Well, they’re here, it seems.”

One of the two figures waved at them, and they waved back. It was Golde. And beside him, his eyes flicking as if avoiding something, was Zameric.

“Ed!” NL said.

“Hey. Everything fine?”

“So far, I guess. Well, you should already know this, but this is Senny by the way,” she gestured to Senny, who grasped Golde’s hand. “Hi,” he said.

“Yeah, hi,” Golde grinned. It felt weird, being introduced to someone he already know, but whatever. “And this is Zameric,” he told Senny. They shook hands, although Zameric’s eyes were still twitching.

“Did anything happen on your journey? You were supposed to be first here,” NL asked.

“Nah. Well, if you count Zam getting attacked out. I think we-” Golde started, but NL cut across him.

“You were attacked too?”

Too? Well, yes. Why, were you? Ryookami didn’t mention anything last night.”

“Mhm, yes. I forgot to tell her to tell you. We did get attacked. But let’s hear your story first.”

“Well,” Golde began, while looking for a place to sit down, “we started out pretty late, which was probably why you arrived here first. We didn’t start our journey until around midday after Taifuugan told us about this valley. The reason was…”

. . .

“No, Zam,” Golde said.

“Yes,” Zam replied.

No.”

Yes.”

Golde rolled his eyes. “What put you on to this, really?”

Zameric shrugged. “It was pretty late last night. I wasn’t even sure whether I was dreaming or not. Keiri appeared before me, and he told me I should follow you.”

“So what about Jon?”

“I’ll be fine.” It was Jon who answered that time, not Zameric. Both Golde and Zameric looked at him. He flustered. “Well, er, I mean, er, like, I can always get on with somebody else, can’t I?” he said defiantly. “And anyway,” he added, “I’ve known that brother has always wanted to set out on his own someday. I do, too. So now it’s his time. Sooner or later, it’ll be mine,” Jon said, as though that settled the matter.

“But what about you? I mean, who’s going to take care of you?” Golde asked.

“Oh. Well, I can go back and stay with the orphanage,” he said matter-of-factly. “I can hang around with the other kids.”

“But this is still…” Golde said.

After arguing for another half an hour, finally Golde had to succumb. They made haste to prepare for the journey afterwards; it was really late in the afternoon when they started walking, with Jon sending them to the edge of the village. Everyone else wished them good luck. Some were wondering why Zameric was leaving Jon behind on his own, but they assured him that they’d take good care of Jon.

“Oh, as a final parting gift…” Golde fished in pocket and produced a packet of candy and tossed it to Jon, who pocketed it happily. “Thanks,” he beamed. “Yeah. Be good. Take care.”

. . .

“So that’s the cause of your delay?”

“Mhm, yeah. Partly, though. We would have reached this valley at the same time, if not for another incident.”

“The fight?” NL hazarded a guess.

“Yeah. That.” Golde’s face turned serious. “NL, do you remember any shinigami named Yumi Miharu?”

NL looked blank. “Yumi who?”

“Yumi Miharu. Yeah. I haven’t heard of this girl either. She could be one of those patrol units, but even so, I think I should recognize the name; seeing I have all the records of the Shinigami in my office. But…”

“She’s an enemy?”

Golde sighed. “It would seem so…”

. . .

Zameric was scouring for food. Anything, fruits, fish, or better, meat. They had split to find food or some firewood; agreeing to return to the spot about half an hour later. Suddenly, a branch snapped overhead, falling on the spot where Zameric was just a second ago. He looked up in surprise.

There was a woman garbed in a black outfit similar to Ed. Her hair was shoulder-length and auburn, and a katana was placed on her side. She was standing on a wide bough.

“Are you a friend of Ed?” Zameric asked.

The woman did not reply. She was rolling something between the palms of her hand, and was deeply preoccupied with that.

“Hello?” Zameric asked again. When he got no reply for another time, he decided to go on about his job and ask Ed about the woman later. He turned to leave.

That was when the woman struck. She leapt down from the branch she was standing on, withdrew her katana in one swift motion and slashed. Zameric only had time to leap back.

“Hey, what are you doing, woman?” Zameric readied his bow, and his right hand reached for an arrow.

She merely cackled. “It’s rude calling a woman woman, you know,” she said, and struck again. It was met with an arrow.

“Well you didn’t tell me your name, so what should I call you, aside from woman?” Zameric retorted. He added under his breath, “An old hag? That would be far ruder.”

The woman’s expression changed. The next time she spoke, it was with a cold voice; different from the one she was using before. “What did you just call me?”

Zameric’s eyes widened. Mad, he thought.

“Why didn’t you answer?” the woman asked again. She was scowling now. “You… you…” Then she took a deep breath, and her clouded expression changed. She took something from the sleeve of the dress she was wearing, and began rolling it in one palm again. Zameric saw what it was now. It was a ball of pink plasticine, which further increased Zameric’s belief that the woman is indeed mad. No one in their right mind would play plasticine and attack someone at the same time. A pink one, too.

He turned to leave again. The woman snapped her attention back to Zameric. “Don’t run away, or I’ll kill you. Well, not that I wouldn’t if you don’t run anyway.”

Zameric made another step, and the woman screamed, “I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN!” She lunged at Zameric, katana in one hand and the plasticine ball in another, ready to attack.

“Tch. Seriously,” Zameric said, and fired off two arrows with incredible speed. She deflected one of them. The second arrow disappeared before she had time to slash it, and within a second later, appeared back behind her. She flash stepped away, and the arrow hit the bark of a tree.

“Teleportation, eh?” The woman smiled. “That’s not gonna harm me!” She flash stepped again, and appeared behind Zameric, slashing her katana. It met Zameric’s bow, and stuck fast. She smiled. “Hado no sanjyuichi, Shakkaho!” Her left hand which was holding the plasticine emitted a ball of fire. Zameric wrenched his arrow from the katana and dodged away, but not before the fire hit his shoulder. It was a narrow miss; had he been a second late it would have hit his head, point-blank. “Ow!”

While Zameric nursed his shoulder, the woman was chanting something. About ten seconds later, she let out another spell. “Bakudo no rokujyuni, Hyapporankan!” A thin white rod emerged from her hand, and she threw it towards Zameric. The white rod then split into numerous rods, hurtling towards Zameric. The woman was giggling again, and throwing her plasticine ball into the air. But Zameric was ready.

He released an arrow from the bow. For a split second, it stopped momentarily in mid-air. Then as Zameric shouted “Arrow Rain”, countless arrows emerged from behind the lead arrow, meeting the white rods, clashing onto one another, cancelling each other out. However, one of the arrows pierced the plasticine ball the woman was tossing, splitting it cleanly into halves, which then fell onto the ground.

The woman’s face grew dark. She bent down and picked one half of the plasticine, which was now flaked with dust and earth. “WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU- YOU-” she screamed. “YOUUUUUUUU!” And she lunged at Zameric again, killing intent on her face. “THAT WAS MY BEST PLASTICINE, YOUUUUU!”

Zameric was taken aback at this sudden change of attitude. She was thrashing wildly now, and Zameric had to dodge each blow. “Well honestly,” he said between attacks, “that was just a ball of plasticine!”

“JUST! YOU!” The woman was positively boiling with rage now. “I’LL SHOW YOU! JUST, YOU SAID?”

She stepped back from Zameric.

Oboeteiru, Matsukaze?” She whispered. Her zanpakto turned into a misty blue colour, before diffusing out in a wide radius, covering Zameric, who felt two things at once: firstly, his eyes stung so badly so he had to wince them shut, and secondly, a most beautiful smell overcame him; it was a smell he never smelled before and made him feel bliss, happy. Then he remembered that he was in the middle of a fight, and he forced his eyes open, after rubbing them.

The first thing that he saw was a small… twig. It was being held by the woman – whose lips were now curved into an evil smile – straight in front of his eyes. The blue mist had formed into the blade of the zanpakto again, bluish, wispy-looking, but still a blade nonetheless.

The second thing that occurred to him was that he must have that twig, somehow or other. He had never seen anything so beautiful like the twig that woman was holding, and he felt that if he doesn’t obtain the twig, his whole life would have been meaningless, he must, must, have the twig. He advanced slowly to the woman, his bow hung limp on his right hand. His expression was the one of uttermost dreamy, and his eyes found nothing but the twig.

“Stop right there,” the woman said, “or I’ll break this twig.”

What? Zameric thought. He made to advance one more step, but the woman put the twig between her thumb, middle and index finger, threatening to snap it in two. He stopped dead.

“Good. Now give me your bow and arrows.”

Somewhere in Zameric’s muddled thoughts, a clear voice, not unlike Keiri’s, sounded. What for, really? A twig? Just for a twig, you’re going to give your precious weapons to her? And your life, too, come to that.

His hands midway from reaching his quiver, he stopped. What it said was true. That is just a small stupid twig. So what?

The woman seemed to sense something. Her lips curled further. “So you really don’t mind if I break this twig then?” She put both her hands on that twig, as if to break it. Zameric quickly reached for his quiver again. “No, wait! I’ll give it to you. Just… don’t break the twig, will you?”

The voice came again, now louder than before, but Zameric pushed it aside. After all, what does it know, being a stupid interfering voice? It knows nothing, absolutely and exactly nothing about the beauty, the splendour of the… twig. Zameric tossed his quiver and arrows to the woman. She started laughing derisively.

“Now… Now give me the twig,” Zameric said.

“As if.” With one hand still clutching the twig, the woman whispered to her zanpakto again. “Reform,” she said, and it dispersed again into the blue mist, but this time forming into countless crescent-shaped blades, hovering in the air.

“Just, you said?” Her voice was now a mere whisper, and her face alive with malice, but Zameric didn’t care. What is she going to do to the TWIG?

He got his answer soon enough. The woman threw the twig high up into the air, and the next moment, Zameric saw his precious, beautiful, charming twig being ground by the crescent-shaped blades. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Zameric fell onto the ground. He didn’t care what happens now. His twig, his precious, lovely twig was broken, and there was no purpose left in his life. His head stooped.

The woman laughed. “It’s your turn, love-boy!” and the crescent blades came zooming towards him, threatening to slice him off.

With a shot of several lightning blasts, the blades were reflected. The woman looked up in surprise. It was Golde, zanpakto stretched. Ripples of lightning from the previous attack hovered around the air for a moment, before dissipating.

“Who are you?” Golde asked. The woman merely smiled.

“You’re a Captain, no?” Without waiting for an answer, she continued. “Well, it seems that it’s coming along very nicely.”

“What?”

The woman held the hilt of her zanpakto high, and the blue crescent blades flew home, before reforming into the original blade. She sheathed her zanpakto, and turned to leave.

“Wait!”

The woman turned her head. “My name is Yumi Miharu. We might meet again, soon. And before you ask, no, I’m not a shinigami.” And she flash stepped away, leaving a confused Golde alone with an even confused Zameric.

. . .

“So, what happened after that?” Senny, who had been listening all this while, asked.

“Well,” Golde began, “I didn’t know what the heck that zanpakto did to Zam, but whatever it was, it left a serious side effect to his mind. For the rest of the day, he… he literally hugged a tree trunk and wouldn’t let go. So we had to camp there for the night. It’s washing off now though, he said,” Golde’s voice dropped to a whisper, “but I swear that last night I saw him flush while picking up some firewood. It’s nothing too serious, though. I think a few more days he’ll be fine.” Golde played around with a stone in his hand. “You said you got attacked as well?” He turned to NL, who was working hard to fight back her laughter.

“Uh-huh.”

“Someone we know?”

“No, I don’t think so. It was someone… and… it… was… a…” NL trailed off, looking suddenly thoughtful.

“Hm?”

She shook her head. “I don’t think I recognize that person, but the outfit…” She heaved a sigh. “We’re gonna have to wait until all Captains have arrived. Only then I can make sure.”

“Oh. Okay,” Golde said.

Silence lapsed for a moment.

“So… Where do I sleep?”

Ahhh... I hate having to code everything again when pasting this from Word. >.<
I'm not against Yama. ><

Wow Arc, that was such an great chapter!
Keiri's powers in the bow & arrow form are awesome.
The abilities of Yumi's zan are also very interesting. she turned me into a tree hugger xD
Can't wait for the next chapter! and my next fight

she turned me into a tree hugger xD
Haha, I just realised that!

Arc, that was definitely one of my more favourite chapters if only because Zam was obssessed over a twig XD
One thing, though, Golde asked NL if there was a Shinigami called Yumi, but she said herself "I am not a Shinigami." I wonder what she is, though. And if anyone else will encounter anyone like her.

arceus03

Haha, I just realised that!

One thing, though, Golde asked NL if there was a Shinigami called Yumi, but she said herself "I am not a Shinigami." I wonder what she is, though. And if anyone else will encounter anyone like her.

orz. In case you haven't noticed, she has a zanpakto, knows Kido and wears Shinigami outfit. Yeah. I wonder what she is. XD *coughichinosecough*

You didn't ask, but I wanna do this. =D

Name: Yumi Miharu
Zanpakto: Matsukaze ([sound of] wind moving through pine trees OR longing wind; from the word matsu (wait/pine trees) and kaze (wind)). Imma going with the second meaning~ (Longing wind)

Release phrase: Oboeteiru? (Do you remember?)

Special ability: Love at first sight; at whatever object the foe looks at after opening his eyes :] Which was why he was sooooo obsessed with the twig. Yumi can use the mist technique as many times as she wants; but once she reforms it into those crescent blades, she has to seal the zanpakto first before releasing it again.

Of course, Tousen is immune to the effects

Characteristics: A bit... crazy. Gets agitated easily. Loves to toy with people's feelings. Can be really charming when she wants to.

...Just to lengthen my post, so it doesn't become a one-liner. XD;

Last edited:
OMG that was the most lamest episode, and i dont even think thats a word...idk i never spell that word out

Anyway that episode was lame...so if they dont get back to the actual Battle ( Aizens crew VS. Shinigami's) Im gonna be mad

Hello you guys umm about this Meeting what time is it supposed to be ( In Eastern time for me cause i jus started classplus the PT i have to do...i have a very busy schedule but i should be free though...

O and Skype is also another source of meeting up but WLM is the most common

So jus post the time or PM me or something so i can know what it going on please thanks

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well, that wasn't as good as it could have been. They could have strecth that story out for another episode or two and mad it more interesting. Oh well I guess. Sorry Flash_Step, but there is still like two or three more fillers to go.

We get a look at another possible Sword Fiend in the previews?

The Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book was hilarious, poor Sasakibe.
w/e happened to Golde's Lieutenant? ;p

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Hey guys, check out my new Zanpaktou. Golde approved it, but he want's your feedback before it becomes final.

And yes, I know it's uber 8D
Still isn't caught up on the anime -_-

Last edited:
Hey guys, check out my new Zanpaktou. Golde approved it, but he want's your feedback before it becomes final.

ok i will personally do this right now..but you have to do me a favor...edit this post so that it will not be a 1-liner....i've been seeing alot of them lately and to prevent you from getting chewed out and getting an infraction, or whatever it is that the MODS give out, i suggest you do that...

No hard feeling i just feel like i should look out

1. Because im a captain
2. Because you are in the same club as me

:)

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
ok i will personally do this right now..but you have to do me a favor...edit this post so that it will not be a 1-liner....i've been seeing alot of them lately and to prevent you from getting chewed out and getting an infraction, or whatever it is that the MODS give out, i suggest you do that...

I FORGOT THE ONE-LINER CLAUSE?! *fails at life* Fixed.

No hard feeling i just feel like i should look out

1. Because im a captain

Good to look out for your fellow captains *will be promoted to Captain of 7th Company once Golde gets around to it*

2. Because you are in the same club as me

:)

Another good reason :')

I FORGOT THE ONE-LINER CLAUSE?! *fails at life* Fixed.

Good to look out for your fellow captains *will be promoted to Captain of 7th Company once Golde gets around to it*

Another good reason :')

its all kool but yea i seen your Zan. and it is a nice Zan....i spoke of this to goldei told em it was a gud one

But you say in your Bankai that your speed increases...well im one of the fastest in this club and Rotrum is to...and he might jus speak upon that if he reads it.

Jus a heads up but i would love to race you one day XD

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate

And yes, I know it's uber 8D
Still isn't caught up on the anime -_-
It's a cool zan and very suitable for a captain. ;p

I'll try to get on Golde to update the first post to put you as captain of Squad 7. I forgot about it the last time he was updating the first post.

Well, I know there will be quite a number of people that will be happy with this chapter. ding dong, the retard's dead
I thought he was just gonna regenerate there for a minute, but he sploded instead.

We also get a new Kido spell. Anyone else think MC or Flash_Step might be temped to spam this? ;p

Woo, looks like we might get the actual Ichigo vs. Aizen fight now. 8D

Last edited:
[spoil]I should really read both the Onemanga and the Mangastream versions for comparisons, seeing as how it feels like I'm going to do an indepth review. Hell, I could probably blog XP

Interesting to see how Wonderweiss got shattered, as opposed to having a hole (literally) punched through him.

I immediately thought that he was going to regenerate XD

Wonderweiss has a tumour?

Interesting plan, using his body to shield the remaining pillar. Though what happened to the other pillars (I know that Ikkaku's was destroyed, but I can't remember the other 2). And also why Gin didn't just destroy it l:

Well, it seems as though Aizen is clearly the greatest Xanatos Gambit-er.

At least he wasn't dumb enough to say "I'm going to spare you and let you watch me destroy the universe".

That A3 page of the Kidou spell was totally badarse.

And at least Aizen is damaged.

I was COMPLETELY expecting Ichigo there, seriously.

Now, I think Ichigo will be able to give at least one hit (even if it leaves just a mark on his chest and a tear in his clothes) before Yamamoto stands and continues fighting for a bit. Then Gin will come and Unohana and blah de blah hidden 20 Espadas blah de blah Yammy was pulling the strings blah de blah HIchigo was actually his dad the end.[/spoil]

Well, I know there will be quite a number of people that will be happy with this chapter. ding dong, the retard's deadWe also get a new Kido spell. Anyone else think MC or Flash_Step might be temped to spam this? ;p
[spoil]OH NO HE ISN'T!

And yeah, I'd bet money on that if I weren't Muslim.[/spoil]

arceus03

Huff~

Well despite what everyone said, I found that was quite a good chapter.. And anyway the Toju in there is cooler that the one we have had over the previous weeks.. I still can't forget that hideous one in the waterway (Hisagomaru episode).

OH YEAH the full lyrics for the ending song finally came out =^_^=
Idk why, I find that song very addicting. XD
And meaningful.

Nothing much to say. I really don't see how Ichigo will be able to beat Aizen with his bankai released+Hollow mask, when Aizen still hasn't shown his bankai yet. But of course, probably that horned Hollow will come again, who knows~

DAMN I wanna see Unohana ><

Reading this chapter made me hope that we'll get back to canon soon on anime... The filler is not interesting anymore =\

BUT then even if we get back to canon the first thing we'll see is Ichigo vs Ulquiorra... NOOOOOOOOOOO moar Ichigo fights

Mangastream image had much better quality than OM....

Eon Heihokou = Akeiro Hisagomaru When you said absorb... Will it be able to absorb my water too? ._.
Not that it matter if it does... I still have some trick up to my sleeve ^_^

Uhhh wait. I thought rule number 3 says no copying...? o.o
Well yeah I know it's a little bit different, but the basics are still the same... idk. *shrugs*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kida =D
*shoves a stash of chocolate chip cookies*
Eat them quick before MC's Harou steals them

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate

Nothing much to say. I really don't see how Ichigo will be able to beat Aizen with his bankai released+Hollow mask, when Aizen still hasn't shown his bankai yet. But of course, probably that horned Hollow will come again, who knows~
[spoil]That makes me wonder...is it possible that Aizen doesn't have a bankai. Yes, he would need it to become a captain.
But if he was lying to them about the nature of his shikai, he might have also used Kyoka Suigetsu to hide the fact that he doesn't have a bankai.
His shikai is certainly powerful enough that he would not feel the need to obtain bankai Kouga.[/spoil]

BUT then even if we get back to canon the first thing we'll see is Ichigo vs Ulquiorra... NOOOOOOOOOOO moar Ichigo fights
I think that's one Ichigo fight you might want to happen. Ant+oar

Happy Birthday Kida. Didn't know today was your birthday, don't oar me.

Last edited:

[spoil]Hmm. I'm expecting his Hollow to come out. Whether that be the Hollow in his imaginary world (like in the theme song) or the horned hollow, I don't know[/spoil]
[spoil]
WOOOOOOOOOOO[/spoil]
[spoil]That makes me wonder...is it possible that Aizen doesn't have a bankai. Yes, he would need it to become a captain.
But if he was lying to them about the nature of his shikai, he might have also used Kyoka Suigetsu to hide the fact that he doesn't have a bankai.
His shikai is certainly powerful enough that he would not feel the need to obtain bankai Kouga.[/spoil]
[spoil]That's defintely an interesting theory, and it could potentially work. It would, at the very least, even up the playing field. Especially if his Hollow is immune to the effects for whatever reason.[/spoil]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NL!

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
...so, what did I miss while I was gone?
Hm...
I have a feeling Aizen does have bankai. If he doesn't, and the fact that everyone else thinks he does is because of his illusion ability, Kubo would be the biggest troll ever (if he isn't already now...)
And I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to see what happened to Kensei...He was using bankai, threw one punch and now, Wonderweiss is suddenly fighting Yamamoto instead.
And I wanna see Unohana too...

Status
Not open for further replies.