• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Setsuna: Hello everyone and thank you for Reading, Bleach Club : The abridged series, I'm Setsuna, the Narrator and Main Character!

Golde: Screw that, I'm the main character!

Setsuna: *Glares* Anyway...as I was saying I'm a main character of this series-

Golde: No, only the most modest member can be the main character, me, cause i'm the most modest member EVER!

Setsuna: *CoughBULLCRAPcough* ...now where was I again, oh, the prolouge...oh darnnit, Golde made me forget...

Golde: See the main caharcter never forgets, so-IS THAT A CANDBAR!?!

Setsuna: Go fetch! *Throws candybar at Yammy*

Yammy: *Gets hit* hEy who threw-*Is tackled by Golde*

Golde: MINE!

Setsuna: ...before he comes back, I'm a male, 5 foot 10 and have light blue hair, I like Children's card games, swords, Demons from hell, and Bleach...it smells good. Oh I can also transform into a cat...or dog...depending on my mood.

Golde: Nobody cares! Now get on with the story already! *Bits the head off a chocolate bat*

Setsuna: ...I hate you...

:p

Golde: *Runs* Gosh Darnnit! I'm late for school! They'll run out pizza if I don't hurry for for breakfast!

Setsuna(Cat) : ...*Stares at Golde with an eyepatch on his left eye*

Golde: A cat with an eyepatch? Hey that sorat rhymed!

Setsuna(Cat) : ...*Brushes against Golde's leg*

Golde: Sorry kitty I got pizza to get to...wonder whats under the eyepatch...*Removes it*

[Setsuna transforms into a human look young male.]

Setsuna: Yes Finally! I'm-

Golde: OHSHIT! ITs a naked dude!

Setsuna: Since you removed the eyepatch, you are a Capatin!

Golde: ...What the FUC-

{To be Continued...}

Setsuna: Now its time for Soul Reaper says!

Golde: What?

Setsuna: Fpor the 5 year-olds that read this, we need to have a meassage or moral after each episode!

Golde: ...but there aren't any five year-olds reading this...plus who the heck said to do this every episode?

Setsuna: 4Kids...

Golde: Wait...your telling me 4kids is censoring this?

Setsuna: yep.

Golde: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Here you go.

Lol, good first chapter MC.
I really luled at the joke at the end.
Isn't Setsuna a girl's name though. >.<

Well appearently there is a live-action English adaptation of Bleach that is in the works for the near future. I think it would be a fairly decent movie, if not a great one. They could do a worse job than those people who made that live-action DBZ English adaptation.
(I know it says they don't know if it'll be live-action or not, but I'm sure it will be.)

Last edited:

arceus03

Ed HA! It was Kenpachi. I thought you denied it when I asked you about it some months back XP

Nope. Its gonna be written...you think about us in silly voices if you want...

Setsuna: Hello everyone and thank you for Reading, Bleach Club : The abridged series, I'm Setsuna, the Narrator and Main Character!

Golde: No, only the most modest member can be the main character, me, cause i'm the most modest member EVER!

Setsuna: *CoughBULLCRAPcough* ...now where was I again, oh, the prolouge...oh darnnit, Golde made me forget...

Setsuna: ...before he comes back, I'm a male, 5 foot 10 and have light blue hair, I like Children's card games, swords, Demons from hell, and Bleach...it smells good. Oh I can also transform into a cat...or dog...depending on my mood.

Golde: Nobody cares! Now get on with the story already! *Bits the head off a chocolate bat*

Golde: *Runs* Gosh Darnnit! I'm late for school! They'll run out pizza if I don't hurry for for breakfast!

Golde: Sorry kitty I got pizza to get to...wonder whats under the eyepatch...*Removes it*

{To be Continued...}

Setsuna: Fpor the 5 year-olds that read this, we need to have a meassage or moral after each episode!

Golde: ...but there aren't any five year-olds reading this...plus who the heck said to do this every episode?

Here you go.

Hahahaha, that was funny. XD
You're really good at making these comedic stuff. I'll give you that. I had to think days and night so my jokes wouldn't be lame ._.;

ILPy congrats on your new member... XD; And I'm left memberless... *cries in the corner*

Emperor Giratina congrats on becoming a third seat.. :D Hopefully you'll be more active after this promotion.

Oh new episode is out...
[spoil]Well at least Ashisogi Jizo is in here. ^_^
And Katen Kyokotsu next week? Hmm..

I love the look on Byakuya's face when the wall to the Shinigami Women Society meeting was opened. XD deathglare woo~

That episode was funny.. And there's that ugly Toju from the sewer again.. The sight of him made me lol.

That left one... looks like Aizen. XD

aizenlol.jpg
[/spoil]

I wonder whether or not to read the spoilers.. Ah well. I'll wait for the real translation, for once. :p

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
XD Wow, this episode was just pure hilarity. I think this has to be the funniest episode in bleach ever.

It's kind of amazing how much of an airhead Senbonzakura. xD

Poor little Ashisogi Jizo. >.<
He is pretty cute when not in bankai. xD

Mayuri must have shat some bricks. XD

Woo, looks like Katen Kyokotsu is the main character of the next episode.

Just wow at Sasakibe's costume. xD
He's Limey Man!

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
I love this place!

Zanpaktou Name; Mind's Veil - Kokoro no Beeru (心 の ベエル)
Type; Uhm, Kido i guess? im not really sure what this would be considered..
Zanpaktou Spirit; The Manifestation is a regular teenager, 13 or 14. Except for a couple of things, he has striking white hair, deep black eyes with red pupils, and the final detail. If anyone were to ever see him, you could never focus on him, he would appear as a blur, only revealing himself in true clarity to me.
Release Command; Confuse
Shikai Details; Immediatly when the blade is released, a flashing multi-colored light envelopes everything, what's happened? You look down and see the world is upside down, when you move right you move left. Your confused, what's happened? Mind's Veil does not make hallecuinations, it's real. Mind's Veil sends all enemies into a alternate dimension, where everything is up down, left and around, and every sense is mixed up. *think of it sort of like shinji's shekai* Although, your still wherever your battling, you fight on a multi level plane, I stay on the regular dimension, while he's fighting in his own mixed up senses dimension. *i think i'll name it Valzera...* So in other words, he's in 2 dimensions at once. The blade itself has a regular hilt guard, but the blade itself differes extremely. The blade.. well i can't tell you that. it's a secret. like you'd ever see it anyway.. The blade is like the spirit himself, you can't clearly focus on it.

Bankai Name; Beeru no Itami (ベエル の 痛み) Veil's Pain
Bankai Details; The Bankai details brings Valzera the alternate dimension to a whole other level. This time, Valzera is brought into the real world, it co-exists exactly on the same plane as the real world, except only the enemy can touch and feel it. The sword itself and me become completely blurry, unable to be seen by anyone. Thus with the blade and nothing in clarity, it's almost impossible to deflect attacks. Of course, I can now also metamorph, Into different things, the enemies fear, everything, but it's REAL. The powers are REAL. the transformation is real. Enemies senses are still confused, everything is still topsy turvy.
Anything Else; not really.. lol.

ALERT. ALERT. READ THIS. I am creating a new zanpaktou due to all the nay's, so i am creating a completely new zanpaktou which will be up soon.
I follow the rules, i hope i obey
Less fall under the wrath.. of Zachiru.
(did i get that right? It's a hard word to remember. >.<)
Lol i apologize if the zanpaktou is overpowered, i just really wanted to base it off shinji's.. Well i hope i have a good time here! ^_^
P.S.: I currently haven't read the manga, and am watching the anime, once i finish up the anime, i'll probably move straight to the manga. Bleach ftw!

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
That was close, for a minute there I thought you hadn't posted the magical word. Welcome to the Bleach club, VizardBlue.

First, for help with the names on your zanpakuto, you can PM Golde or Jinchuuriki Hunter.

Hmm, your zan is interesting. Yeah, it would be Kido. Your shikai's effect is pretty similar to Shinji's, but I guess there are enough differences that I guess it can be seen as somewhat original. The bankai makes me thinks of the cloaking device from the movie Predator. I don't think the abilities in last few sentences match with the first ability of your bankai.

How do you know about Shinji's shikai if you haven't read the manga?

Last edited:

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Well, I don't think you're quite active enough to be Lieutenant, but I'm fine with third seat. That cool with you?

Okay, third seat! I'm fine with that... I'll be rising up the ranks to become a Lieutenant soon! :) Oh yeah! And like for all the other clubs I'm in, I'm planning to make usebars for this one! Can I, Can I, pwease? With sugar on top?

@ Arceus03: Thanks! You bet I'll get more active than I really am! :D

@ VisardBlue: Welcome to the club, man! Your Zanpaktou's not bad either. I'm waiting for the 8th Season to be dubbed in English. While its being dubbed, I'm reading the manga on the internet (you don't get any mangas in Hell Pakistan!) . By the way, to make the secret word more noticeable, you should color it and make it bold. I thought you hadn't put it there... Until I reached near the end of your post, LOL. :p

@Zameric: Well, believe it or not. There's hardly even a ghost of chance that they'll pick the right actors and make the plot good enough. Bleach is better off being an anime movie/ TV show. Imagine Rangiku and Orihime being skinny little anorexic girls! >.< They even ruined Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li by making Chun-Li an anorexic little Chinese girl! >.<

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
@VizardBlue

Welcome to the club. I'm MC the Captain of Squad 6!
Join us! Join Squad 6!

Golde: -K!

Setsuna: ...okay if your done- Hey wait get back here!

Golde: *Running away* i have got to layoff mixing Canday and Bur-WHAT THE *EFF* is that!?!

[A blue skined monster is in the lunchroom, draining the lifeforce of all the people in it, and eatting all the pizza.]

Golde: NO!!! Not the pizza!

Enome: Your next fatty!

Golde: >> I'm not fa! i have a 6-pack!

Enome: ...sure...and I'm a sized -1!

Golde: I'm serious! They just fused into 1 mega ab....

Enome: Fat....

Golde: Ab!

Enome: No its fat....

Golde: No its an ab!

Enome: ...do you honestly believe that?

Golde: ...uhh...

Enome: Thought so! Now to drain your lifeforce! *Walks towrad Golde*

Golde: But i need that!

Enome: You need to lay off the chocolates!

Golde: You need to Shut the *EFF* up!

Enome: What was that! *Charges at Golde*

Golde: OHSHI-
-
[Outside the school...]

Setsuna: Where did he go? Hes over 6 feet tall, how can he hide!?! *Sees Enome come crashing out a window* What the-

Enome: I won't miss again!

Golde: You'll never-Help Tentacle Rape! *Is Dragged outside by Enome*

Enome: Now to drain your lifeforce!

Golde: NO!!!''

Setsuna: Golde! *Backflips, making a sword appaer and throw st to golde*

Golde: wait how do you know-*Catches the sword* What the-

Setsuna: Shout, Release, Zachiru!!

Golde: What!?!

Setsuna: Just do it!

Golde: RELEASE, ZACHIRU!

[Golde's Soul is pushed outside his body and the sword covers him in electric cahrges, shocking Enome, Golde now has a long spear. It's about 8-9 feet in length. The spear's base is incredibly lightweight, weighing less than the spear itself, allowing for quick motions. The spear's base is golden, and the blade silver. Between the base and the spear a thick, red, ornamental rope-like material is wrapped around it.]

Enome: What in world are you!?!

Golde: What the *EFF* My Zanpaktou from the-

Setsuna: DON"T JUST STAND THEIR, FINNISH OFF THE BAD GUY! THRUST THE SPEAR IN TO HIM!

Golde: Okay! *Stabs Enome in the stomache*

Enome: ARHGH! Its-

[Lightning is unleashed through Enome's body, killing him insatntly.]

Enome: *vannishes into nothing*

Golde: ...what the Fuc-
-

Setsuna; now its time for soul Reaper says!

Golde: Never drink Burbon and eat candy at the sametime, or else you'll think a Zanpaktou you made for fun is real and that you killed someone with it! also that cats can turn into blue haired boys!

Sstsuna: ...but that actually happened....

Golde: Golde says...all your candy belongs to me! Tehe!

Yeah...I was going to put this up yesterday...but...meh.

Guess whos next!

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
@Zameric: Well, believe it or not. There's hardly even a ghost of chance that they'll pick the right actors and make the plot good enough. Bleach is better off being an anime movie/ TV show. Imagine Rangiku and Orihime being skinny little anorexic girls! >.< They even ruined Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li by making Chun-Li an anorexic little Chinese girl! >.<
Hmm, i don't know about that. We'll just have to wait and see.

Btw, I didn't know you were from Pakistan. o.0

@VizardBlue

Join us! Join Squad 6!

Golde: *Running away* i have got to layoff mixing Canday and Bur-WHAT THE *EFF* is that!?!

[A blue skined monster is in the lunchroom, draining the lifeforce of all the people in it, and eatting all the pizza.]

-
[Outside the school...]

Setsuna: Where did he go? Hes over 6 feet tall, how can he hide!?! *Sees Enome come crashing out a window* What the-

[Golde's Soul is pushed outside his body and the sword covers him in electric cahrges, shocking Enome, Golde now has a long spear. It's about 8-9 feet in length. The spear's base is incredibly lightweight, weighing less than the spear itself, allowing for quick motions. The spear's base is golden, and the blade silver. Between the base and the spear a thick, red, ornamental rope-like material is wrapped around it.]

Setsuna: DON"T JUST STAND THEIR, FINNISH OFF THE BAD GUY! THRUST THE SPEAR IN TO HIM!

-

Golde: Never drink Burbon and eat candy at the sametime, or else you'll think a Zanpaktou you made for fun is real and that you killed someone with it! also that cats can turn into blue haired boys!

Guess whos next!
You were quick to jump on the newbie and try to recruit him, huh? xD

Another funny and good chapter of the Bleach club Abridged Series. ;p
I thought the way Enome made fun of Godle was great. xD

Last edited:
How is the battle contest coming along? I think everyone has forgotten about it...
Well, I took myself out of it I'm pretty sure So it should be between Eon and Rotrum.

Yes she did. Tadaa. Holy ****, I remember more than ILPy =D
Ah, I see. Holy **** you said **** And you've corrected me before On my own zanpakutou as well

Nope. Its gonna be written...you think about us in silly voices if you want...
OH I thought it was like YuGiOh abridged, or DBZ abridged and whatnot.

...so your not the product of a night of eating pokenip and drinking Hyper potion? [o.o]
I am, yes, but I'm not yet in Ed's fic.

And those were 2 really good chapters, sure gave me a good few lols.

Well appearently there is a live-action English adaptation of Bleach that is in the works for the near future. I think it would be a fairly decent movie, if not a great one. They could do a worse job than those people who made that live-action DBZ English adaptation.
(I know it says they don't know if it'll be live-action or not, but I'm sure it will be.)
I think it'll be live action, because if it was animated, I think they'd just use the usual animaters.
And it will be interesting to see what goes on. I'll talk more about it as more info comes out.

Oh, and welcome to the club, VizardBlue! I am the Captain of 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any nickname you decide on.

And like for all the other clubs I'm in, I'm planning to make usebars for this one! Can I, Can I, pwease? With sugar on top?
Of course, we only have, what, 1 userbar? We could sure do with more.

Initial thoughts:
Aizen's "JUST AS PLANNED!" is more believable now, though just barely.
He's being really smart, by egging Ichigo on to fight.
ISSHIN HOLY **** YEAH. How many times have I mentioned he'd come HOLYCRAP.

In-depth:
For some reason, I quite enjoyed seeing the swearing at the beginning XD

I liked Aizen's "Do not raise your voice" it really is a good way to piss him off some more, which is actually a good tactic.

I somewhat liked Aizen's explanation to the "I knew everything". At the very least, he's giving a plausible explanation. Though the fight against Ishida still remains weird.

Aizen is still CLEARLY stronger than Ichigo, so at least Kubo isn't making him weaker for Ichigo.

i particularly enjoyed this page

"Because you are a Shinigami and a-" for some reason, this sentence will probably be incredibly important in explaining Ichigo's "chosen oneness" as Aizen's experiment, and Masaki and Isshin's identity.

I'm glad to see Isshin, because he seems to be a likely person strong enough to defeat (or at the very least severely harm Aizen, because that would be too much build-up for Ichigo to be wasted), and he would CLEARLY explain how Aizen knows about Ichigo (I'm guessing best buds, or previous best buds?) A good plot twist woud be something like Isshin being on Aizen's side, Aizen being revealed to be the GOOD team, and Unohana being the ACTUAL ACTUAL villain with a hidden spy Gin.

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
That was close, for a minute there I thought you hadn't posted the magical word. Welcome to the Bleach club, VizardBlue.

First, for help with the names on your zanpakuto, you can PM Golde or Jinchuuriki Hunter.

Hmm, your zan is interesting. Yeah, it would be Kido. Your shikai's effect is pretty similar to Shinji's, but I guess there are enough differences that I guess it can be seen as somewhat original. The bankai makes me thinks of the cloaking device from the movie Predator. I don't think the abilities in last few sentences match with the first ability of your bankai.

How do you know about Shinji's shikai if you haven't read the manga?

Lol, im a very big fan of shinji, i read throughout his entire wiki page on the bleach wiki. ^_^ so that's how i know.

Welcome VizardBlue
Im Flash Step also know as Dre flashy, and im the Captain of Squad 5...
Your Zan. is pretty good and has lots of potential...

Squad 5 is looking for a fighter like you

@MC...hey stop tryna grab all of the new members im loney over here in my barracks...im always on a mission by myself and the parties i throw aren't as fun anymore..

na but im cool tho im not that loney but it would be nice to have company

Anyway
Holy crap...ISSHIN ichigo's father has now joined the battle...that was not expected

Now Ichigo is about to find out that he is not a substitute shinigami, and his father is a previous captain...wow this is alot to handle i wonder how he gonna take it all in?

This episode was funny...i liked when everyone went Bankai...that was awesome

Golde

Always Searching~

{To be Continued...}

...lol.

I <3 Spammy Golde. XD.

It doesn't matter how good the actors, animations, fights, storyline, CGI, length and/or acting is...prepare to be disappointed XD

It concerns me that the main movies the guys making this have made are all comedies. *shrug*

[Zanpakutou...]

and now the enemy dies.

Accepted (membership) ~

Welcome, welcome...Ok, let me just say a few things.

1. Could you be more descriptive in how the world works? Having a hard time understanding, personally.

2. You mean, you attack the enemy, right? Not like, instadeath right? o_O

I rather like the "worst fear" thing. That's cool. Kudos.

Think that's it for now, but I'm terrible at articulating my thoughts. :\

Okay, third seat! I'm fine with that... I'll be rising up the ranks to become a Lieutenant soon! :) Oh yeah! And like for all the other clubs I'm in, I'm planning to make usebars for this one! Can I, Can I, pwease? With sugar on top?

Oh, please, go ahead and make a userbar! I can put up a fanart page on page 1 (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, look for examples on page 1).

Oh, and what Squad are you joining? :p

Join us! Join Squad 6!

-
[Outside the school...]

-

Guess whos next!

Like this chapter pretty well...sorry, dont feel much like commenting, but it's good XD

Love the massive amounts of me! XDD

You were quick to jump on the newbie and try to recruit him, huh? xD

Very literally no faster than he ever does.

Well, I took myself out of it I'm pretty sure So it should be between Eon and Rotrum.

I am, yes, but I'm not yet in Ed's fic.

I thought the Battle Contest was done for?

And not yet, lol. But you will be. Soon. In fact, I think I'll post another chapter soon...sorry, been mega-ultra-extra-busy lately.

I <3 Aizen, and his finger wagging ways.

I also love him knowing Fetus-go. That was win.

"I've known you since your conception...July 15th. I was there" *Aizen smile*

And god damn, Ishin. I like him better out of the shinigami outfit.

This is gonna be effing epic.

Oh, a picture. I found it, rofled for like, 17 minutes exactly.

kubo+tite.jpg

Found this with the most epic Kubo troll video ever.

http://kluxorious.blogspot.com/2009/12/kubo-troll.html

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
Lol no, it's not instadeath, but still, good luck fighting when you can't figure out which way to move your head to look at your own sword... WHICH SQUAD DO I CHOOSE?!?!? >.<
And Valzera is hard to describe, as itself is pretty much the real world, but with the things i listed, yah know, everything mixed up, etc etc, so it's pretty much like the real world, but with those things. Only I who wield Kokoru no Beero can wield this dimension. >:]. hm.. what else, any tips on how to edit my post so i can make my zanpaktou better and or clearer? OH AND GUYS, I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING HILARIOUS. Ok, so in one of the episodes of the eng dubbed anime, im not sure if it was a translation mistake, but in the episode where uryuu is fighting one of the ex-espada, He says one line that's epicly hilarious hint hint.
URYUU: ALL YOUR RATIE NOW BELONGS TO ME.
Anyone recognize this? XD
all your bases now belong to us.
P.S.: do i get to choose my own squad or am i chosen? i kind of forgot.....
P.S.S.: Top 3 fave chars from left to right, left being favorite.
Shinji, Ulquiorra, Toshiro.

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Hay guys, sorry for double post, but just checkin,
I noticed nobodies in squad 13, any chance that needs a leader? eh? eh? Well i guess whoever wants me in their squad i'll go with. can someone just put me in a squad? *cough cough*leaderofsquad13*coughcough*

Double posting won't get to Captain faster.

You have to be here for a while before you can ask to be a Capatin.

Also you pick a squad and the captain of t decides if you can join or not...

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Still VB, you can become a Captain in a short time if you're very active, as I did. Being a Captain comes with responsibility though.

By the way, I'm the Captain of 7th Squad, Eon Master, or just Eon. Nice to have some new blood around here, and I hope you settle in.
Love that mind-boggling Zan ;)

Very interesting. Looks like my theory about Aizen's event control was spot-on.

Loved how he was just antagonizing Ichigo the whole time. His greatest weapon isn't Kyouka Suigetsu, but his words. They carry more weight than any sword blow. Ichigo practically split Aizen's shoulder in half when he was at full power, and yet just thirty seconds of talking to Aizen cut him down to the point that Aizen could block his sword bare-handed once again. Even without his mask, that's a ridiculous ammount of power loss.

Wewt, Isshin finally joins the fray. I don't think he'll be able to do all that much, but hell, if Ichigo is this powerful, Isshin must be at least somewhat close.

I have a feeling that last line of Aizen's is going to come back to haunt us.

Also, I have a theory about Orihime's whole "plan to reject the Hogyoku", a random brainwave spurred by watching some old dubs last night.

Alright, you know that how Aizen said that he used Ichigo to get the Hogyoku? Well, that means that the Hogyoku was the thing that brought Ichigo and Rukia into a meeting (via Aizen's plans). However, what would happen if Orihime rejected the Hogyoku? Would that erase the entire chain of events and make it so that Ichigo never became a Soul Reaper in the first place? I don't know, but I have a feeling that Kubo might just pull something like that out of his demented bag of tricks.

arceus03

@VizardBlue Welcome the the club =D
arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, Unohana die-hard-fan. :p

Zanpaktou;*think of it sort of like shinji's shekai*

P.S.S.: Top 3 fave chars from left to right, left being favorite.
Shinji, Ulquiorra, Toshiro.

Er... So what is the difference between Shinji's shikai and yours?

Something tells me that you and ILPy are going to get along well... xP

[spoil]"Because you are a Shinigami and a-" for some reason, this sentence will probably be incredibly important in explaining Ichigo's "chosen oneness" as Aizen's experiment, and Masaki and Isshin's identity.

A good plot twist woud be something like Isshin being on Aizen's side, Aizen being revealed to be the GOOD team, and Unohana being the ACTUAL ACTUAL villain with a hidden spy Gin.[/spoil]

[spoil]I was guessing he wanted to say 'and a Captain's son'.

Chosen one, lol. Soon he'll become undesirable number one? XD

I don't think Masaki plays an important role.... But wait, if Aizen plans every freaking thing up, meaning the Hollow (what's its name again? Grand Fisher, no?) who ate Ichigo's mom and fought him, and Isshin, later, was probably under Aizen's control too, so she might play a role after all...

NOOOOOO not Unohana >.> *glare*

You know what? It's funny. It's repetitive. First the shinigami were losing. Then the vizard came. The the vizard were losing. Then Ichigo came. Now Isshin. I wonder how many more appearances like this we're going to see until we get a real fight with a real outcome.[/spoil]

Hay guys, sorry for double post, but just checkin,
I noticed nobodies in squad 13, any chance that needs a leader? eh? eh? Well i guess whoever wants me in their squad i'll go with. can someone just put me in a squad? *cough cough*leaderofsquad13*coughcough*

You have to be really active if you want to become a Captain. For starters, when you get into a squad, the highest rank you might get is 3rd seat. After that, proven you're still active, you can get promoted to Lieutenant. Then _only_ after that, given you're active still, sure, you'll get to be a Captain.

Oh, no double posting, too. There's the edit button, you can use that if you want to add something extra to your previous post. Delete it, please.
And before you do this, posting one liners is not allowed either. Just a reminder.

Aaand finally if that happens our Captain ranks will be complete, eh? ^_^

... to the point that Aizen could block his sword bare-handed once again. Even without his mask, that's a ridiculous ammount of power loss.

Also, I have a theory about Orihime's whole "plan to reject the Hogyoku", a random brainwave spurred by watching some old dubs last night.

Alright, you know that how Aizen said that he used Ichigo to get the Hogyoku? Well, that means that the Hogyoku was the thing that brought Ichigo and Rukia into a meeting (via Aizen's plans). However, what would happen if Orihime rejected the Hogyoku? Would that erase the entire chain of events and make it so that Ichigo never became a Soul Reaper in the first place? I don't know, but I have a feeling that Kubo might just pull something like that out of his demented bag of tricks.

Well... Remember back in Soul Society? He was able to block the blade with one freaking finger. So... maybe he still lost a lot of energy.. Idk. XP

That's an interesting theory.. But I don't think so. If she rejects the Hogyoku, why would the event be reversed? Ichigo meeting Rukia was indeed planned, but up to that point, the Hogyoku wasn't used. It started being used when Aizen went to Hueco Mondo... right?

(This has already been released in US, right? So there's no need for spoilers tag, right??)

Ohhh,, Happy belated birthday to Senny >.<

Last edited:

Cell

Infernal Informality
Itto Kaso.. interesting.. but I think Yama isn't quite dead yet.

Aizen... really becoming omnipotent and over-overpowered, placing the H-thingy inside him and surving that slash of Ichigo... Bah.

The mind games he plays are cunning though, and Ichigo always goes with it. But I don't think Aizen was able to influence everything.

I wonder how Ishiin will fight though, and what 'level' he is at. :eek:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
hahahah sorry for not being active, ive beeen sooooo busyyy

and thanks for the bdays greetings :)

and also sitll not not be active for a while because im in japan now biatches (well korea atm as a stop over but still)

and im up to date with anime and manga but i must say manga is taking the cake lately

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
Woohoo. ^_^

Hay guy's! I finnaly joined a squad, Im now the 4th seat of Squad 7. ^_^
In other news, I finally got to the end of episode 167 english dub of bleach, which means, THERE'S NO NEW EPISODES!!! NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T. *sadness* and now i have to scrap some money together to buy the manga. t.t. *sadnesser*. In other news, here's some good quotes i found from different characters.
P.S.: Im pretty confident most of these moments have happened in the anime and or manga, so i didn't spoiler tag them. if any haven't happened yet, please tell me so i can spoil tag them.

Shinji's best quotes:
To Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez) "I swear. I really don't like gettin involved in Shinigami fights. Oh well. When you hear the sound of fighting so close by you can't just ignore it."

To Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez) "Can't ya hold back a little while you're fighting? If I dodge an attack and the city gets destroyed bit by bit instead, then I can't just ignore it and keep dodging.

Before leaving to fight in the war) "... Kisuke said it. "There were no miscalculations and that's the biggest miscalculation". Everything unfolded in the worst way just as predicted. Kisuke really took good care of us. And so did Aizen. Let's go"

(To Aizen) "Can you fight when up and down, left and right, front and back, and the direction you take damage from are all mixed up inside your head? No, you can't. Nobody can. The stronger you are the more used you are to combat, the more likely your body is to react only to what you see!!

From Ulquiorra

(To Ichigo) "Even if you rise up a thousand times, there will be no victory for any of you.

(To Ichigo) "No matter how similar your appearance and techniques may be to those of an Arrancar their power is as far apart as heaven and earth. When a Shinigami or Human wishes to gain power, imitating Hollows is an appropriate course of action. However, because they are imitating, Humans will never be equal to Hollows."

From Toshiro

To Luppi) "You're being too lenient with an opponent you've only hit once. Haven't you ever heard of following though?"

To Tia Harribel) "As a thank you for your lecture, I'll teach you something. The time you implement your greatest technique is the time of greatest crisis. This too is an inviolable law of battle."

To Sōsuke Aizen) "You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, i got most of these from being the ultimate fanboy of these guys and going over there wikipedia pages 8 times over. ^_^

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I'm afraid this is the only post i shall be making for some time, and i apoligise for not making a post prior to my sudden dissapearance on these forums.

My hardrive currupted itself and not even placing the disk under SLAVE settings on the family computer seems to recover it.

So i am aquiring a new disk, but i will need to upload the operating systems and the microsoft package, not to mention Photoshop and my tablet - all of which will take a long time as my father won't be able to do this until monday after next.

Status
Not open for further replies.