• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Alright, well I really need to buckle down on my school work, so I won't around as much for the next few weeks.

Hey, be fair. I think, no, he definitely has improved his spelling from last time we see him. ^_^
It's not like I was nagging at him...

Chad/Sado's quotes:

About Uryu Ishida) "The more complex a person, the weaker they are."

(About Rukia Kuchiki) "Ichigo wants to save her. Ichigo went all out for her, and that's enough. That's all the reason I need to put my life on the line for anything."
Woo~ for Chad quotes! ;p

Well the Sword Fiend arc is over now.
I'm sure plenty of you are glad to be getting back to the main story.
I like how they poke fun at the studio execs in the previews. :p

I thought they way they had the zanpakuto spirits just fade away without any previous sings of doing so was kind of lame.

That Kirikaze was actually pretty bad-***. Wish he could have been a canon character.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Zameric said:
But I also watched the Arrancar Encyclopedia, and Baraggan was playing chess with Tosen. xD
...Tousen was playing chess? I thought you had to see chess to play it...

arc03 said:
Mhmm.. It's nice on one thing; it's unpredictable. We don't know yet how many 'games' he can play with Katen Kyokotsu... And I didn't rather understood that "the higher up wins" game. >.>
That would be the Japanese children's game Takaoni. To summarize it, whoever is the oni must try and catch the non-onis, but they can't do so if the non-onis are on a higher elevation compared to them. In Katen Kyoukotsu's version, whoever is on a higher elevation is capable of doing more damage to the opponent.
I too am curious about Shunsui's bankai, but it's gonna be a while before we get to see it. Right now, all we'll be getting is Gin's bankai. And from what I've seen in spoilers, it's gonna be a bit disappointing...

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
@ Zameric: Tousen? Playing chess? But I thought he couldn't see...

@ VizardBlue: Awesome quotes! :D You can find them on the Wiki quotes too, I love Kenpachi's and Chad's quotes. You like Shunsei's zanpaktou, eh? Well, you can't just resist its awesomeness, can you!?

Oh, I have nothing else to say... Expect that it's my birthday today! :D

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
@Emperor Giratina
Happy Bithday!
*Hands you Diamond Oar*

@Everyone
...will be pretty much inactive for awhile....I'm working on something...
>.<

Favorite Character's least favorite Character on Bleach?
...Basic who does your favorite Character hate?

...if you can't guess who mine hates...then wow...just wow. *CoughAIZENCough*

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Happy Birthday Emperor Giratina. :)

It looks like Aizen and Isshin's fight is going to be intense just from that looking at the start.

I wonder what kind of significance that "can't feel your heart" thing will have later on.

Gin's bankai is a little disappointing at first glance, imo. I guess I was just hoping for something a little flashier. But it is still pretty cool. Being able to strike some one within 13km (just over 8 miles for those of us in the USA) is nothing to spit at. You have to keep in mind that his bankai could have other abilities too.
Sorry NL and Sapphire, no half naked Gin. He did open his eyes twice though.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Gin's bankai, disappointing? Very. According to the Bleach wikia, Gin's zanpakutou is a wakizashi. This means his shikai can extend to about 50 metres or so. That should already be enough right?
What? Your bankai makes your sword even longer? 13km? What's the point? A normal person can barely see past 10m...it might be good for crowd control, but his shikai can already fulfil that purpose. A 13km sword is just unnecessary and impractical (even if we ignore the weight of the sword and power needed to swing it.) Here's hoping that Gin reveals a secondary ability in the next chapter.
In my opinion, Ichigo's bankai is still the lamest...it increases his speed, but there're are still so many faster characters out there so it pretty much does nothing...

Favorite Character's least favorite Character on Bleach?
I wonder how many "favourite character"'s ******* we've done as topics.

Ulquiorra probably has some form of "rivalry" against Grimmjow at least, though against the person who [spoil]killed him... I dunno, the way he died seemed less hate-y against Ichigo.[/spoil]

First thoughts:
Isshin Vs Aizen seems good so far.
It seems like the Ichigo Vs Gin started a little bit earlier than what we saw last chapter.
I want to take a little bit more look into Ichigo's speech.
Gin's Bankai is a bit TOO much... I mean, really, 13Km? Like Jin said, that's more of a hindrance, especially factoring working in a group, or even the weight and manouverability of the fecking thing.

Moar in-depth:
I love these opening pages (the one with Shinji listening to music), it at least lets us see the other characters... Though unfortunately, only really the popular ones.
Aizen and Isshin have both donned their srsbsn faces.
399. Deicide-Really? Kubo isn't all that bad with Engrish (considering most of the chapter names are just odd ["Back from blind"] this could be a scanlator fault...).
Well, either Ichigo is saying Gin's weak, or it could be because his powers weren't very developed (the fights he mentioned when he said "either I acknowledge them or look down on them" were all after Gin's "fight").
lolwut Gin called Ichigo creepy?
I find it somewhat... Ironic how Ichigo's replying to Gin's talking/speech. "I didn't come here for a quiz show". It's almost like Kubo's making a reference to the whole "smacktalk before fight" thing.
"God-Killing Spear"? Hold on a minute, Aizen has a whole "I am God" complex, epic foreshadowing?
It's been a while since we've seen a Zanpakutou slice buildings. The most recent one was, I think, Isshin revenging Masaki (almost wrote Mashiro there).
I'm glad that Ichigo's stopped Gin's Zan. I think his "There's no way a Bankai can't be stopped by another Bankai" could also be to us, because of how much we say "There's no way he can beat Aizen, he hasn't even gone Bankai and he's that strong!" or I could be reading into this too much... Yeah.
*GASP* His eye! Hold on a minute... What if he has a Sharingan? I know he's opened his eyes before, but has he opened both?
I don't see how that last attack constitutes as creepy, but oh well.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Happy Birthday Emperor Giratina, for yesterday XD

Damnit OneManga hasn't uploaded this chappie yet - but i read ILP spoilers >.<

[spoil] maybe the mass is still the same but the density decreases per unit area and he keeps it strong by reiatsu, i dunno but if the mass was proportion to the length, he wouldn't even be able to lift it ....[/spoil]

... damn, i need to draw a comic of that now XD

Topic

No-one, seriously, i don't think he hates or has rivalry against anyone, he just likes messing with peoples heads. mind ****age XD

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Thanks for all the Happy Birthday greetings guys! :D

Topic: Boy, tell me the last time we had a topic like this. Anyway, I believe Ulquiorra has some rivalry against Grimmjow and vice versa. Notice how he says "You don't have what it takes, Ulquiorra." When they fight each other in Bleach: The Shattered Blade.

Favorite Character shippings
Ichigo x Rukia, Ichigo x Orihime, Shunsei x Nano, Ulquiorra x Orihime, Me x Rangiku and many other nice ships too. :p

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Favorite Character shippings

Ahh the much loved and very frequently used topic [atleast it was in the old thread]

Hetero

Hitsugaya x Karin [i don't give a damn if it was filler >.>]
Matsumoto x Ichimaru
Shunsui x Nanao
Ichigo x Senna
Renji x Rukia

Non-Hetero

Soi Fon x Yorouchi

Crack

IchiHitsu and GinHitsu XD

GOLDE - I REQUEST PICTURE TIME [it's been a while]

kusari

Raptastic
well when one manga gets the new chapter up i'll read it. though Gin's bankai sounds kinda unnessicary.

about the fanfic i'm gonna put this out there now. like most it is an alternate storyline from the canon. the main thing from the canon i'm keeping is the Kuchiki siblings who make an appearance in the first chapter. byakuya becomes recurring and rukia is in pretty much every chapter. the incidents in the first chapter reveal why.

And now on a personal note i have new neighbors. the kid actually reads bleach and i showed him the club. his parents don't let him join forums on the internet so i figured i'll let him look at the club while i'm signed on.

Favorite ships (i try to stay out of these but i can't resist)
Ichigo x Orihime and Me x Rukia (i like short girls)

now in honor of Gin's bankai being shown finally, Bye-Bye.

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
Zeh Quozes of zeh awzumness. :p

Quotes~~~

By: Jin Kariya
# Wonderful view, no? However, it is the perspective of someone who sees everything in diving darkness. Never should we become part of the bright light."
# "This city is beautiful because it is being absorbed by the darkness."
# "Really long. We live in the shadows of history. During this time, the number of people who suffered, and consequently were forced to ask clemency was uncountable. Like I said, time for us, the Bounts, get rid of darkness is coming."
# "We lived for a long time. It is so long that our sharp memories begin to chip and dull. My "me" today is starting to see the world in colors again. Can I take a little longer?"

Love Aikawa Quote's

* To Starrk, referring to the Vizard and their masks) "It only lasts for three minutes 'cause I'm a hero, y'know."[61]

* (After Rose complains about his hair) "Oh really? Next time, make it an art not to get buried in the rubble."[62]

* (To Rose, about Starrk) "After they lose one of their buddies, it becomes a battle of revenge."[63]

* (Regarding Starrk's non-avenging personality) "He's scary because he doesn't seem like the type. There isn't anyone that doesn't feel something when their buddy goes down. If they get demoralized, then you exploit that. If they get enraged then you beat them before they can go crazy. Either way... victory comes to those that strike first!"[64]

* (To Starrk) "That's a surpirse! I didn't think you Hollows had hearts!"

Mashiro's Quotes:
(To Wonderweiss Margera) "How dare you. You ripped my scarf. I'll never forgive you."

Kensei Muguruma's Quotes:

# (To a young Shūhei Hisagi) "You're alive, be happy! Smile!"[72]
# (To Wonderweiss Margera) "Sorry, but I'm not mature enough to show restraint when it comes to kids...!"

RoJuro Otoribashi's Quotes

* (About Hachigen Ushōda and Orihime Inoue) "I bet he's happy, because we hardly meet anybody with powers similar to ours. I feel like our family is growing."[49]

* (To a Gillian) "Come here. Yeah, come on... Right this way... Come closer... just like that and become a prisoner of my melody" [50]

* "They say that uniting before a common enemy is one of humanity's evil traits. But that's not true. It's not an evil trait; it's the survival instinct of a living creature. As a matter of fact, it's those times when the "spiritual union" is at its most-" (he is then interrupted by Love)[51]

* (After Love grabs him by his hair) "I'm gonna lose my hair! There's an art to emerging from rubble, you know!"

Lisa Yadamaru's quotes

# To Shunsui Kyōraku) "I can't help it. The more hidden something is, the more you want to see it. That's Human nature!"[48]
# (To Shunsui) "Stay there and rest! I'm going to show you just how strong I've become!"[49]
# "The enemy of my enemy is my friend! That should be a good enough reason to fight together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And thus ends another episode, of Vizard's Quotes. ;355;

So....Anyway guys. Im dieing waiting for the next dubbed episode of bleach, so..sad... New topic!!

If you were the only real Soul Reaper in real life, but everyone could see you in your spirit form, and you were still at a young age, would you show off, defend your friends, show off WHILE defending your friends, or something else?

To be honest, as i'm in 6th grade, i would show off alot. Of course i would hope for alot of hollows so i could show off....lol.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Hello @ new people, im well im just awesome :)

anyway sorry for ebing inactive still. japan is pretty cool and suprisingly inspiring!

i have come up with an entire 13 captains zanpaktou lol idk if ill ever do anything with them though i cant draw or write lol only imagine ahahah

arceus03

Jinchuuriki Hunter said:
That would be the Japanese children's game Takaoni. To summarize it, whoever is the oni must try and catch the non-onis, but they can't do so if the non-onis are on a higher elevation compared to them. In Katen Kyoukotsu's version, whoever is on a higher elevation is capable of doing more damage to the opponent.

Ah. That made it much, much clearer. Thanks :p

@ Zameric: Tousen? Playing chess? But I thought he couldn't see...

Yeah, the little episodes at the end are ridiculous sometimes... Remember Tousen monitoring the Menos Grande with a pair of binoculars? XDD

Oh, happy really-belated birthday, btw. :p

[spoil]I really, REALLY hope Gin's bankai has more extent to it, rather than just being 13km long. Maybe.... Explosives, extra blades sticking out, bending baldes at will, etc... It's really gonna be laaaaaame if it only gets longer.

Ah, yes. The weight. There must be a special ability like the blade still weighs like normal, or something like that. I mean, if its mass is REALLY proportional to length, like NL said, Kira'd only need to strike it once or twice to make him unable to use his bankai, which would be lame. Imagine getting defeated by your own Lieutenant's shikai when you're all out on bankai. [/spoil]

Latest topic
I wouldn't. I'd stay hidden. Else, they'll catch me, put me in a freak show or something, and get labelled 'The ONLY Death God in the whole wide world' or something along those lines~
lol

Fav. character least fav. character from the fav. character's most fav. to else or not fav... Aaargh, w/e.
idt Unohana hates anyone =^_^=
It's impossible for you to get on her bad side, hahah. She's scary.

Speaking of quotes, I rather like Kubo's ones on Soi Fon and Unohana (no surprises there)
Soi Fon~ 'Turn around and only an afterimage remains withal'
Unohana~ 'Genuine elegance'
^_^

ILPy Y'know, Kubo has this obsession with God. Aizen's speech, Barragan, now Gin...

Last edited:

Cell

Infernal Informality
Gin's "bankai"... isn't it just an extension of his shikai? The only use it has is to 'snipe' people from 13km while using scopes and even then..

Or Gin has secret plans to open up a metal shop! Gin's Industrial Metal Counter Steps:

Releasing his banking.
Melting the sword down.
unreleasing his bankai.
Selling the metal
$$$$

and repeating the previous steps.

Jokes aside, I really really hope there's something else to it.

Aizen versus Iishin, interesting! Isn't this like the first time since the Past Pendulum (spelling?) that he used Kido in a battle? Iishin seems to be holding himself well against Aizen (for now). :eek:

If you were the only real Soul Reaper in real life, but everyone could see you in your spirit form, and you were still at a young age, would you show off, defend your friends, show off WHILE defending your friends, or something else?

I'd show off my 'Shinigami Chop!!!'.

No, I'd keep it hidden.

At VizardBlue (below):

An iron face mask works wonders. :p

Last edited:

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.

Ok if that was true for all who are saying to hide it, how would you? What if a hollow attacked the school? They'd still see you and think "why is my classmate attacking a giant monster with a black robe and a giant sword"?
It would be incredibly hard, would you sit back and do nothing?

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
WORLD DOMINATION! MAHAHAHAHAHA!
I saty hidden...I'd be the masked guy wow keeps killing those monsters...
(Cause I would be a Vizard...)

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.

I would be a vizard too, but how WOULD you keep it hidd- oh yeah...the hollow mask.... well if your not a vizard, that would be alot harder, but everyone knows IM a vizard... look at meh dang name :p

MC hows it going guy...to answer this question i would have to say that i would fight the monsters but get wat i want but not take it overboard you know...

Plus it seems being a Vizard is the hip thing nowadays well i would want to be me but jus as powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.