• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cell

Infernal Informality
Overall power level: 420/600

Offense- 70
Defense-70
Mobility- 80 (does that sound good? or should i go lower?)
Kido/Reiatsu70
Intellect- 55-60 (rough estimate, what do you guys think?)
Stamina- 70

Looks fine, no comments here.

Apologize for my leave of absence. I have two weeks before I return home for the summer. Should be infinitely more active.

No problem Golde, Good to see you again, I know what it's like to be busy all the time. =)

^ Good luck on being the first person to actually complete one xD Oh wait, does Kusari's count? He made a sequel which got discontinued, so idk.

And welcome back, Golde-soutaichou. We missed you, and Flash_Step brought CANDY.

... I hope mine ever gets finished.

^ I really do feel Microscopic after watching Prof. Brian Cox's "Wonders of the Universe"

XD

Oh and thanks to Rotrum to fix my Arrancar names.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Topic:
In a battle between each Captain against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose? Explanations are nice, explanations with facts make me happy.

I'll answer this in a later post.

@To all captains:
If you haven't made a Squad page yet, please do so.

@badmanjaro

Is it possible for you to fuse your Zanpaktou and Profiles together? That way I'll only have one link for you and you can add or changes things quickly without having to click different links on the squad page.

My profiles:

Arrancar:

Arrancar Name (Spanish):
Maullido

Mask Form/Location:
My mask remnants are a piece of colarbone around my neck and a sabretooth on my ear.

Number Location:
Left upper arm

Hollow Hole Location:
Exactly where the human heart would be

Aspect of Death:
... Driving too fast? Honestly, I don't really have one.

Physical Appearance:
Green eyes, these light up when I get excited.

I have long dark brown hair which is in a wild look (like I just got electrocuted). My teeth are slightly different as I have 2 fangs.

Cero Colour/Firing Location:
Light blue/grey, mouth

Animal/Plant/Whatever Zanpakutou Base:
Saber-toothed Tiger

Zanpakutou details:

- Name:
Dientes de sable electricidad (Electric saber-toothed cat)

- Release Command:
Carga eléctrica (Electric charge)

- Physical Appearance:
Once released, I discard my humanoid form and take the form of a small sabretoothed tiger. Coloured black with light blue stripes shaped like lightning (much like lightning in the night sky). Electric currents run over my body constantly and when I rush around I leave burn marks with static currents circling them.

- Release Abilities:
EXTREMELY HIGH SPEED

Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar):
I am able to compress my body into a lightning bolt to pierce an enemy. I have high jaw strength and a chaotic battle style (build around speed, biting and electrifiying).

Misc:
In my released form, I can unleash a cero in the form of biting jaws, these slightly track an enemy.

Name:
Niche Neeya

Rank/Squad:
5th seat, squad 2

Zanpakutou:
Siska, she takes the form of a small hummingbird (7cm tall), she can be seen by everyone she wants to, is always floating around my head and warns me for attacks from behind when in battle.

Inner World:
A lush rainforest at night, small electrical currents jump around over the ground. In the center there is a bright flowerfield, where Siska hovers around from flower to flower.

Blood Group:
B+

Eyes:
Greygreen

Hair:
Long dark brown hair

Height:
6'5"

Physical Age:

Other Physical Appearance:
I don't wear the usual shinigami outfit;
Instead I wear a long black coat, dark trousers with metal bits and a black t-shirt with the metal sign.
Metal spiked leather bracers on my arms and combat boots implated with metal as footwear.

Personality:
Mostly timid and observing.

Primary Hand:
Right

Battle Style:
Long distance in shikai as long as possible, when in bankai.. going all out with kido combinations. I have a preference to start, once I have gone into Bankai, with my railgun technique.

Battle Stats:
Offense; 50
Defence; 70
Mobility; 70
Kido/Reiatsu; 80
Intellect; 90
Stamina; 30

390/600

District of Origin:

Unknown, I travelled from District to District.

Backstory:
I have not many memories since I unlocked my shikai state and got recruited into the squad system

Due to personal reasons, I wasn't able to draw anything nor get my next chapter ready.. Sorry. :(
Saved.
I don't know if Flash_Step announced it or not but I joined his squad and am now his 3rd seat.
Congratulations.

If I'm following this correctly:
Ice heart is in Squad 3
badmanjaro is my squad's 5th seat
Rex is Squad 5's 3rd seat.
...is that every new member?
I think so.
thanks eon, oh and speaking of fan-fics.....

ill write my new ch tomorrow, whoever guesses the surprise guest star who comes in which i hinted at in the end of chapter 2 gets an e-cookie
I was going to go with Blue, but eh, I'll pick Arc.
Apologize for my leave of absence. I have two weeks before I return home for the summer. Should be infinitely more active.

Due to the fact I have 10 pm's, I guess things have been happening here. I've been a tad busy with schoolwork and life and stuff. I'll get on that. Any PM request should be honored, and if something's amiss after today please send me a pm, and I'll resolve it at a not-so-later time.

Thanks to all who sent me PM's (convenient), Zam for being my unofficial secretary, and the patience of you all. <3!

About to read the Bleach manga, too. 2 weeks or so behind.
Welcome back, Golde! I see you've updated the first post, but in case you didn't see, in the second post (my first post), I've kept a copy of the first post that has all the updates of the club on it, for when you come back, you can just copy and paste it. It's easier than doing it in one go with the info Zam PMs you. But you're back now, so 8D. I'll keep doing it, just in case you have to leave again for a long time.
That's right little math nerd. :p
Totally adding that to the list of nicknames.

Can I have them please? :3 And I did make one Fullbring buuut I think I want to revise it, so yeah. I'm torn between a Chess piece and my MP3, though I'm heavily leaning towards the former. :p
Also, I believe you'd also have the shinigami profile saved. I'd want that as well. Thanks =D

Putting it in the first post would, I assume, clutter it up too much. On the other hand, not every Squad has a Squad Page. Maybe you can just keep the link, and give it when someone wants.

Or, something that I've been thinking, you can make a separate post that contains ALL the profiles, zanpakto, Arrancar form and Fullbring links in it. Then it's linked to the first page. What do you think?

I could do it if you want me to, but I'll need the links to all those profiles and zanpakto pages. Yeah, I'm too lazy to go and find them. XP

Speaking of the first post, I wonder if it's necessary to do a bit of... "pruning". Eh. Some of the listed spirits no longer visit the club, and they like, posted that they wanted to join, replied a few posts, then virtually disappear. idk. invardedim was, actually, NL's Lieutenant/3rd seat IIRC, but I see he's a spirit now? :p

Er, meaning?
Once I clear up the links and get them organised (because at the moment it's just a bunch of bookmarks in one folder).

I could put them all on one page, and have links to them. That'd be quite easy.

As for the pruning, I'm not so sure. That should be up to Golde, I think.
As for Invaderdim, according to NL's squad page, he's not in her squad anymore...
I updated my first post, the squad 6 page should be updated as well.

Name: Senshuken Toumoku

Rank/Squad: Captain of Squad 6

Zanpaktou: Iroriryuu (Furnace Dragon)

Blood type: N/A

Personality: Senshuken is a complex man, with two distinctive sides to him, the most seen side is the Stoic no nonsense side, all business and efficient. Usually with a natural or emotionless expression, he leads his squad into combat to obliterate any threats to the Serietei or Soul Society. His voice is filled with confidence and power, able to rose the spirits of his comrades around him if necessary. His tactics are swiftly disable your opponent and defeat them as soon as possible, showing NO hesitation. Even if you hold one of his comrades or cherished ones as a hostage, he will still attack, most likely over-killing the one to dare his people against him, and having said people safe without a scratch. Though he will risk himself to near extreme measures to make sure his comrades are unharmed, prepared to even make the ultimate one if necessary. His analyzes his foes, surrounds and options all while testing to see how powerful his foe is, before unleashing an onslaught of attacks, combination of kido spells and good old fashion sword play and hand-to-hand attacks. If he speaks at all during this side, it is to psychologically destroy his opponent or to taunt them into a neurotic mess or psychotic rampage.

The other side is much less intense and scary, he only shows it to people he trusts and respects wholeheartedly, he has to believe he can trust them to protect him and risk their life if necessary for him as he would do for them. Only a handful of people have ever seen this side, seen his undying loyalty and selfless kindness. His warm and friendly smile and encouraging words, easy and laid back attitude and supporting nature. His outside interests and hobbies as well as his true fun loving side, are shown without and limit.

Battle style: When training with fellow members, his hot blooded nature appears, trying to bring the absolute best out of them and he actually will talk to them during combat. He also give pointers during combat as well as offer to help them improve more. He tries more disabling techniques and outright avoids his more destructive attacks, save for captain level shinigami who can take it and dish it right back.

Against enemies, he try to analyze them while using kido attacks to restrain them, so the captains of Squads 4 and 12 can examine them. If unnecessary, he will try to kill his opponents as quick as possible, burning them alive, slicing their bodies apart, what has to been to make sure they can't stand and fight anymore.

Back story: He had a relatively nice childhood and was the middle child of five, one older brother and older sister and two younger brothers, until assassins came and killed his older siblings and several other family members, including Elders that were my grandparents. Afterward, he became the pride and joy of the Toumoku clan, spending time as 5th seat of Squad 11 before its captain retired, then went on to lead Squad 6. During his time as captain, he trained the 8th Squad captain as well as the 7th squad captain, and sparred constantly with the new 11th squad captain captain.
Since he is one of the four great royal families, he is friends with the 4th & 5th Squad Captains and the former squad 12 Captain. He also is a dynamic duo with the 9th Squad captain, Terrifying trio with the current 12th Squad Captain and has reciprocated rivalry with the 10th and 13th Squad Captains. He also supplies the Head Captain with the best lollipops around, so yes, he has a connection with every captain.

Zanpaktou Name: Iroriryuu (Furnace Dragon)

Type: Fire/Heat/Kido

Release Command: Yakedo (Burn)

Manifested Form: Dragon

Sword Description: The sword is a katana with a flame shaped hilt. It also has a red line over the hilt and in the middle of the sword vertically.

Spirit: Iroriryuu is a large serpentine dragon with fiery wings and tail. His scales are as red as fire, and his eyes are golden. He is around the size of a small mountain and whiskers are as a house.

Humanoid: In Human Form, he is dark skinned with golden eyes; his hair is black with red tips and is around 7 feet tall. He wears a robe with a bluish black sash; he carries his sword on his left side. His arms and legs are still draconic, but his body and head are human.

Shikai Information: My sword and body get engulfed in flames, enough just to cover my body, when the flames die down, my Shikai is revealed. Light weight armor along with either a cannon for long range attacks or a sword for mid to close range combat. The cannon covers my right arm, while the sword is a claymore, with blades to strength it was well as to be more dangerous.

[Battle Data]
In Shikai, I can attack with fire from my canon or manipulate fire with my claymores The fire is fueled by my own reitsu and spiritual pressure, which means I can make fire out of thin air as long as oxygen and heat are available. The Claymore absorbs heat at the rate of every swipe or hit. It also can become super heated during combat from absorbing enough heat and become able to slash through almost anything with resistance, due to melting whatever it touches, before it ever makes contact. You can tell how much heat it gathers by the colors of the flame, blue flames mean it has enough to increase the lethality of it. White Flames mean you will have your face melt off if it comes near you, granted I would have to be near a great heat source, a volcano or dessert being an example of the extreme conditions needed to be met.

My armor also regulates my body heat so that anything extra will go into my claymore. This also prevents me from becoming over heated and protects me from Fire based attacks and partially from lightning based attacks. (I’ll still be electrocuted if I’m not careful.) Which is why I use an Air lance in conjunction with this, to protect myself.

[Techniques]

Furea-Tsugeki (Flare Seeker)
A hundred tiny fireballs are shot at the foe, locking on to there body temperature. They will follow them until impact; can be avoided by changing body temperature.

Kasai Hei (Fire Wall)
Flames form a protective barrier against attacks.

Iten Sakusei Su-pa Inferuno Bakufuu (Demise Creating Super Inferno Blast)
My ultimate Shikai attack, all the heat and spiritual pressure around me is collected and released in a devastating explosion, with enough range to cover ten miles.

Bankai Information:

Name: Mokushi Iroriryuu (Apocalypse Furnace Dragon)

Type: Fire/Kido/Heat

Bankai Information:
When using Bankai, My entire body is engulfed in flames, after my transition from Shikai to Bankai is complete, I’ll reveal myself by moving my fiery wings. In my Bankai form, my outfit is completely changed,wearing armor that covers my torso and limbs, I now have giant wings that become in flamed in combat. The wings absorb heat and spiritual energy faster than my swords and be divided in four or six. My Claymore are now sharper and I can now fight with no fear of getting burned by flames at all, or by heat based attacks, or any attacks that has a heat source. (I can freeze water or evaporate it, but can’t control it or absorb it.

[Battle Data (Bankai)]

Kasai Hougeki (Fire Bombardment)
Balls of fire, about the size of my head, shoot out of my Flame wings, exploding on contact.

Su-pa Shinsei Bakufuu Yakedo (Supernova Blast Burn)
All the heat and fire in a 10 miles is absorbed and then released in a devastating blast.

Kuru Kaen (Dark Flame)
If I ever end up in a mental state that I come full circle and can’t possibly be fueled by raging emotions anymore, this attack becomes usable. All my emotions are channeled into my Zanpaktou, leaving me only stoic and rational, calm and infallible, emotionless and driven only by resolving what ever caused me to use this move in the first place. My armor, Body suit and flames turn pitch black, my eyes become red with black irises, all my attacks are maxed out and my speed and power are greatly increased. This mode is extremely dangerous; I can no longer remember or care who I am, who my opponent is or who my allies are.

[Arrancar]

Name: Rey Regalo

Appearance: A young man, around 5, 10 with black irises (eyes) and hair. His hair is braided and reaches to his neck, is lean and light brown skin. He wears the standard Arrancar uniform with the coat, black undershirt, pants with a golden sash and sandals.

Mask Location: On the underside of my jaw and on the back of my neck.

Aspect of Death: Passion

Number Location: On my left Shoulder.

Color/Cero firing Location: Blood red, Mouth

Zanpaktou Base: Dragon

Zanpaktou Name: Endriago Rey (Dragon King)

Release Phrase: Raze

Release Details: My Hierro is coated in a light red aura and I gain claws. I also grow eight blades like chrisom wings with black edges. The area around my eyes now have a red marking with two blue lines coming down vertically from my eyebrows to my eye, stopping at my cheek, I also grow a tail.

Release Abilities: I can absorb heat and fire, also control fire to attack or defend. I also have the standard increase in strength and power like other Arrancars. My attacks are like my Zanpaktou, save for the fact I don’t have to call their names anymore.

Special Resurrection ability: I have can drain heat from anything within the range of my Pesquisa.

[Fullbring]

Fullbring Name: Oblivion Shades

Item: A pair shades that changes color based on what ability I'm using, stays clear when not in use.

Activation description: My hands get covered in a purple light, revealing a pair purple of fingerless gloves. With these glows I can use summon my glaive anytime I want to in battle. The glaive is around 4 feet and the blade tips are crimson colored. The sunglasses also have a crimson red streak along the handles.

Ability Details: With my sunglasses I can cause an increase of either fear, pleasure , depression or euphoria in the target via eye contact. Only enough to hinder movement, but still effective no the less.

The gloves can manipulate spiritual energy, by touching someone I can give them some of my own spiritual pressure or drain some of their power. This is easier said than done as it takes time to really take a toll, for example I would have to have constantly blocked or attacked with my hands for a few minutes before you could tell your power was being drained.

The Galive can speed up the process,but is really only useful for attacking. I can channel energy into the blade to unleash a swipe of energy at my target.

Shikai Image | Bankai Image | Fullbring Weapon

@anime

I love the amount of yoruichi that is in it, also the opening and ending are both nice as well. I'm just wondering is it focusing on uryru as well?
Saved/linked to/etc.
The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism

<Name to be determined later>

Characters
________
Arrancar:
Kiaro - Axe of Despair
Basara - Blade of Madness
Ragi - Spear of Life
-NOT RELEASED YET
-NOT RELEASED YET

Shinigami:
VizardBlue as Cam Blue
Cell as Niche

Saved/Linked to/Etc.
I've been updating my Squad Page anyway - here's an idea though - why doesn't Golde just have at the bottom of the first post, the 13 symbols for each squad, so new members can just click on each to go to the individual squad pages, then it's up to the individual captains to keep track of and update their own pages.
But the thing is, I often want to look at quite a few zanpakutous in one go, and Golde's current format is very good for that. And he's here for much longer, now 8D.

[spoil]Arrancar Name: Spectre [Espectro]

Number location: Back of my Neck

Cero color/firing location: White Cero from the end of my index finger

Animal/Plant Zanpaktou Origin: Lupine/Dragon

Arrancar Appearance: I think i'll draw it. Wearing the jacket thing that Gin wears, dark outline markings around my eyes, prominent canines, white gloves, pixie boots and shorts, zanpaktou worn horizontally across my back and a sort of helmet thing on my head that looks like the top half of a dragons head with elongated wolf ears, the dragons fangs frame my face.

Zanpakto details: Short White blade and sheath, hilt wrapped in iridescent blue material.

-Name: Spirit Piper [Flautista de Espíritu]

-Release phrase: Sing a Lullaby

-Release details/abilities: The zanpaktou becomes a flute whilst an eerie instrumental lullaby is heard by anyone in earshot, sending them to sleep. Multiple songs can be played using the Flute; depending on which song is played various scenarios can occur. Some songs will create certain scenarios in the opponents’ dreams/nightmares, some will resonate with the spirit particles of another spirit causing internal damage, and some can attract hollows and other spirits to aid in combat. But only one person can be affected by a song once asleep, so it is vital that Spirit Piper is released while all opponents are in range, to prevent later songs from being interrupted.

-Special abilities: If an opponent appears that is not asleep, I can play a tune that will cause my body to dissolve and swap my position with an opponent, re-materializing as far out of range of the newcomers as possible to retreat.
[/spoil]

This is what Ed wrote on the first page. Though, some Squads don't have a Squad page. Obviously, Golde doesn't need one. The rest... Squad 2, Squad 5 and Squad 10. And 11 as well. If the respective members in charge want to, why not? (Cell, rotrum and Flash, or min)

Also, I edited my profile... for anyone who's interested. Nothing much changed though.
Saved, etc.

In a battle between each Captain against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose? Explanations are nice, explanations with facts make me happy.
Will do this in a bit.

CROWN

Quintessant Ruin
Hi, I'm new to bleach and my friend badmanjaro told this was a good club to join. May I become a member?

If so thank you and hello everyone. "Zachiru".

Hi, I'm new to bleach and my friend badmanjaro told this was a good club to join. May I become a member?

Welcome to the Bleach Club, CROWN! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you'd like to call me by (including "little math nerd" apparently).

Do you watch the anime (sub or dub?) or read the manga (scanlation or official?) Where are you in the series, so far, and do you have any favourite characters?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Why hello there =]
I'm Kida, Captain of 3rd Squad - Ichimaru fan
Hope you keep posting here and join in with our discussions.

Wow, we've had quite an influx of new members lately.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Hello CROWN, I believe we've met before somewhere. Possibly in SUPERSAYIANALEX's club, iirc.

Anyway, I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. You can call me Eon, or give me a nickname that isn't made of insults.

Working on fanfic and Arrancar Profile revamp. It's taking a while though =P

EDIT: Profile done.

Arrancar Name (Spanish): Talon Cetrero (Falconer)

Mask Form/Location: Two feathers which seem to poke straight out of my hair, over my ears.

Number Location: Left side of my neck, partially on my shoulder.

Hollow Hole Location: Center of my forehead, straight above the bridge of my nose. It's pretty small.

Aspect of Death: Fear

Physical Appearance: Talon is tall, almost ungainly so. His arms are very long, but they're concealed by his even longer sleeves. His Arrancar outfit is similar to Gin's, with Starrk's oversized black sash. His skin is reddish-tan, which is usually indicative of Native American decent. His hair is black, and is tied back into a ponytail. His sclera (sp?) and iris are black with gold pupils.

Cero Colour/Firing Location: Reddish-purple, from the tip of his ring finger.

Animal/Plant/Whatever Zanpakutou Base: Falcon

Zanpakutou details: It's a pair of twin daggers that are curved like the claws of a bird of prey. They're completely silver, and ornately etched. Neither has any sort of grip, they're just completely metal. Similar to this, but with thicker blades, and more claw-like. He's extremely fast with them, and his long sleeves are perfect for hiding them, making him an expert at assassination.

- Name: Halcón de Caza (Hunting Falcon) [not sure if this is correct, my spanish is quite rusty]

- Release Command: Swoop down

- Physical Appearance: When Talon's resuriccion is active, he grows a pair of huge wings with twelve grande-size red and gold feathers on each wing, the colors alternating between the two. The bone feathers on his head shift forward and cover the eyes before becoming transparent, turning into goggles (if you've ever seen Ultimo, like that). His daggers grow into full-length scimitars, and golden spirit energy arcs behind him, forming a sort of halo.

- Release Abilities: Standard release powerup, with more emphasis on power than anything else. The feathers on Talon's wings not only serve as blades and shields, but also to fire Cero from. He can launch a dozen Cero's at once, or fire them intermittently to gain a field of fire and alternate so he never leave an open window for people to attack. He mainly keeps his distance for opponents who he doesn't view as worth his time, firing Cero attacks and only using his scimitars when his opponent gets close (if they get close) to block their attack before sweeping them aside with his wings.

However, if he finds an opponent he deems as worthy, he'll fight all out, using his powerful wings to increase his speed and strike hard and fast. His wings and feathers are also prehensile, so he can move using them as well (like, by pushing of the ground with them, forcing a mid-movement direction change, ect.) He'll block and attack with his wings as well as his scimitars, and if you're at a deadlock with him, he'll let loose with Cero from his feathers at close range.

Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): Talon's eyes aren't just for show, they allow him to see and track his opponent's movements no matter where they're hiding or how fast they're moving. "Eyes of a Hawk" is a literal phrase with him.

Misc: He prefers tea to coffee xD

Last edited:

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....

Yay crown you joined! Well I'm the 5th seat of squad 6 :) Welcome!

GalladeX

Sup bros.

Been going through some stuff lately, but mostly I've just been kinda lazy. :U :U :U

Also I fell out of Bleach for a bit, and I'm trying to catch up.

So I got some opinions of new characters until I finish said catching of the up:

When I see Jackie's Fullbring, which I refer to as the NARMbring because it's so hilariously narmy-looking, all I can think of is...

"THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKING BUT SOMEDAY THESE BOOTS ARE GONNA WALK ALL OVER YOU."

Anyone? Just me? :U

But yeah, her outfit is just kinda... :x
Maybe it's just the veil...and the fluffy collar...

Ooh, and I just found the new tankobon, by the way. Ichigo looks cool. Can't say I'm a fan of the brown color Kubo chose, though.

I gotta admit, I'm not a fan of Tsukishima design-wise, and he does seem rather generic, but the fact that his sword just cuts stuff is rather refreshing compared to the Kylolka Sweepgetsu and the Haxgyoku...

Anybody notice that Kubo forgot to color the wall under Chad's arm on this page? (second-to-last panel)

But yeah, Tsukishima feels very generic, and very condescending. Not really a fan, personally. Especially since he's not the "cool, suave, better than you, evil" condescending, but the "I'm a dick lololol" condescending.

Meh, only on chapter 458, though. I'll catch up by tomorrow. :X

And this is something I just thought was always funny - the Viz translation for Hogyoku is "Breakdown Sphere."

Break it down!

Ice Heart

forever cold~
Hiya Guys! And Hi CROWN. I'm also a new member ^_^ I'm the 3rd seat of the 3rd squad. Also , Kida, do you have a link to our squad page? I'm kind of exited to look at it. And I'll answer the question about Ichigo and the captains. I'll use Kido sicnce she is my captain. : )

Last edited:
Hello everyone..Welcome to the Club Crown...im Flash Step but please call me Flash or jus Dré..and im the Captain of Squad 5

And i too have been amazed by the sudden joinage lol of new members, its a good thing so im not complaining

Also i got the new word 2010 last night so tonight since i dont have to do alot of stuff i will continue to work on the squad page and my character profile has been finish for some time i jus didnt have a way to post it..not that i do im going to put the finishing touches on it so it should be up tonight

Ice Heart

forever cold~
OH just found the link ^_^
I think I'm gonna update my profile and Zan. I'm not gonna make any dirastic changes. I'm just gonna get in depth more,so Kida look out for those to update our page.

Kido Vs. Ichigo
Well I think that Kida's personality is slightly different from Ichigo's. But in battle the way they act would't differ much. I think that with her defensive skills Ichigo would have a hard time fighting her. At the end I don't think Ichigo would be able to use his full power because of all the defence. The battle would end in a tie or Kido barly winning.

Last edited:
Wow, we've had quite an influx of new members lately.
And i too have been amazed by the sudden joinage lol of new members, its a good thing so im not complaining
Including CROWN, we have had... 9 new members since the beginning of March. In order, Akua, Luke, Cyba, badmanjaro, Rex, theo, MGO, Ice and CROWN.
Arrancar Name (Spanish): Talon Cetrero (Falconer)

Mask Form/Location: Two feathers which seem to poke straight out of my hair, over my ears.

Number Location: Left side of my neck, partially on my shoulder.

Hollow Hole Location: Center of my forehead, straight above the bridge of my nose.

Aspect of Death: Fear

Physical Appearance: Talon is tall, almost ungainly so. His arms are very long, but they're concealed by his even longer sleeves. His Arrancar outfit is similar to Gin's, with Starrk's oversized black sash. His skin is reddish-tan, which is usually indicative of Native American decent. His hair is black, and is tied back into a ponytail. His sclera (sp?) and iris are black with gold pupils.

Cero Colour/Firing Location: Reddish-purple, from the tip of his ring finger.

Animal/Plant/Whatever Zanpakutou Base: Falcon

Zanpakutou details: It's a pair of twin daggers that are curved like the claws of a bird of prey. They're completely silver, and ornately etched. Neither has any sort of grip, they're just completely metal.

- Name: Halcón de Caza (Hunting Falcon) [not sure if this is correct, my spanish is quite rusty]

- Release Command: Swoop down

- Physical Appearance:

- Release Abilities:

Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar):

Misc:
Looks good, is it on the post with your profile and zanpakutou etc.?

I gotta admit, I'm not a fan of Tsukishima design-wise, and he does seem rather generic, but the fact that his sword just cuts stuff is rather refreshing compared to the Kylolka Sweepgetsu and the Haxgyoku...

And this is something I just thought was always funny - the Viz translation for Hogyoku is "Breakdown Sphere."

Break it down!
I lol'd.. Twice.
Hiya Guys! And Hi CROWN. I'm also a new member ^_^ I'm the 3rd seat of the 3rd squad. Also , Kido, do you have a link to our squad page? I'm kind of exited to look at it. And I'll answer the question about Ichigo and the captains. I'll use Kido sicnce she is my captain. : )
Kida, not Kido.
And Squad Pages are all on the first post. Just click on the image inside each squad spoiler.

Name: Dre Flashy/Insane/Funero dont mind if you call me either
Rank/Squad: Captain of Squad 5
Zanpaktou: Kitsune Na Hii
Blood group: A+
Personality: Usually calm and to myself even tho i love to party...it’s complicated, Very hard to get me mad but when i do its definitely not a good thing. Love to spar with friends though. And drink :) Also Lazy
Battle style: Dont really like to fight people if i dont have to but calm minded when fighting. Love to use Kido to combine with and boost my attacks and to create openings. I use my speed to my best ability
Backstory: Also part of a Noble Family. Parents wanted me to train, do school work and learn about our family history all at the same time. It was quite frustrating and i barely had anytime to play with friends which were MC, and Dauc at the time.
As i got older and was placed in Squad 5 i knew that this was the squad for me. I worked hard to impress my captain and Lt. while also trying to impress my family to let them know i was working hard to withhold our family name. As i moved up in ranks and became Lt so did MC and Dauc. We were all proud and swore we would all make captains soon.
As years past Dauc was the first to make captain then me and lastly MC. Once we made captain i stated throwing parties Dauc became obsessed with his looks and trying to win over...annnyway and MC became obsessed with trying to surpass me as a fire user. But my Zan and I have a Hidden Training Area that allows us to hone our skills and learn new techniques.
Thats about it really nothing special about my past.

Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name: Kitsune Na Hii (FireFox)
Type: Fire/Lightning

Release Command: Kogemasu zenbu (Burn Everything)

Manifested Form: Fox

Sword Description: A Katana
Spirit: Kitsune Na Hii’s a fox with it's tail, ears, and feet on fire, the eyes are red.
The body of the whole fox is white.

Shikai Information: The fire completely covers the sword except for the hilt. At the end of the hilt there is a red ball that is stored with a massive amount of energy that is only to be used for my bankai's true form. In Shikai form the flames I conjure up are red. Now as you all know..most experienced fire users more so of MC and myself are able to use our fire as a full body shield better know as Magma Armor

[Battle Data]
While in Shikai I am more of a distant fighter..using my attacks from a distance trying to figure out my opponents moves, strategy, and fighting style

[Techniques]

Arashi (Cyclone)
While spinning in the air, i release fire reiatsu so it forms into a high speed spinning cyclone diving into my target
Netsu Taihoo (Heat Cannon)
As I create a flaming circle I then shoot a blast of fire
Ryuusei Shawaa (Meteor Shower)
Flaming balls of fire raining down on my target..size may vary
Also has a secret technique called…
Hinote Bookyaku (Flames of Oblivion)
Red and Black flames with devastating power able to engulf anything..also available in Bankai only the flames are all black

Bankai Information:

Name: Tengoku Mizuiro Kitsune na hii (Heavenly Blue Firefox)
Type: Fire/Lightning
Bankai Information: This sword is completely different in length, the hilt is all black and the sword has little a simulated black ivory grip. If you are cut by this sword that part of your body will feel cold for 5 seconds, then become very hot and painful. Lightning is also available from causing friction in the air.

This sword also has an incantation written on it (the red power ball I mentioned earlier was fused with these words). These words only the master of this sword can chant. When said the true power of this sword will be shown allowing the fox to come out and merge with it's master covering the person in blue flame, giving the user wings. While in this form i have incredible power that can burn even the air. I’m also able to create a friction causing lightning to come forth. Being able to use lightning attacks freely.

Also the wielder is able to freely control fire being able to shoot fire from his hands. The sword is then turned into a spear looking weapon used for close combat if the opponent can get that close. Some of you may remember that this form drains a lot of energy and after I would be able to move for 12hrs..ive trained to to fix those flaws and now it only exhausts me a lot but im still able to move..a little and depending on my energy before the merge depends on the time spend in this form

Well this is all I have for now if I have to edit then I will im really sleep now..i stayed up all nite jus to finish this so if some of it sounds weird or something then let me know I will fix it or make it better I take constructive criticism very well so hit me with all you’ve got

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
@Dre
I wasn't obsessed...I was just Extremely Enthusiastic, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

@Crown

Welcome to the Club, I'm the Captain of Squad 6, you can call me MC.
Join my squad, you'll get awesome training!

Topic:

Ichigo Vs:

Golde-death by lightning
Jin-Death by suffocation.
Kida-Death my a multitude of colorful ways, that are beautiful to watch.
Arc-Drowning to death.
Flash-Shock/burned to death.
MC-Burned to death with no energy left in his corpse.
Eon-Ripped to shreds.
Senny- Tie.
Zam-Impaled to death.
Rotrum-Ice Daggers him to death.
Blue-Old fashioned slice him into pieces.
Ilp-Time/Space vs...Getsuga Tensho? What do you think? SUPER DEAD. Since apparently someone actually thinks Ichigo can win against that.
Kusari- ...may actually have to beat him up first.

...but then Ichigo's hollow/someone comes to save his hide/ something happens to prevent us from killing him, then a few more curbstomp battles, then he owns us all because he is the main character and is annoying.

Last edited:

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
Welcome, Crown!!

I'm Min, Lt (too lazy to remember how to spell - LOL) of squad 5. =D
I run a bakery where squad 5 members get free cookies. =D

Nice to meet you~~ =D

~~~

MC: LOL "Senny- Tie." XD XD XD

~~~

...I need to work on my profile. I'll... try to get it done soon... LOL
um... hmm... what was I gonna say... OH YEAH.
I watched another episode today, 302. So I'm still like... a bunch of episodes behind. But I'm managing... XD Sorta. Until 20 new episodes come out and I've only seen 5 more. XD XD XD

~~~

Arc: nuuu I has to have chocolate chipz. How bout... STAR SHAPED CHOCOLATE CHIPZ.
(I don't see why we both can't have chocolate chipz?) =/ MOO.

~~~

Gee I feel like I was gonna write something else. But I'm forgetting now. DAMN. D=

knowing me I'll probably remember right after I shut down my laptop. =P

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate

Hello and welcome to the Bleach club, Crown.
I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9.
If you need help, feel free to ask a captain.

I only changed the colour from the last one I saved. I never use default colours [inner artist pet hate] so my Squad is blue/purple themed =]
I hope you don't mind the Colour Theme there, Ice Heart
Well, I'd prefer to keep the conformity of the BDCs.
But if enough people called for it, I'd consider doing different colors.

Sup bros.

Been going through some stuff lately, but mostly I've just been kinda lazy. :U :U :U

Also I fell out of Bleach for a bit, and I'm trying to catch up.

So I got some opinions of new characters until I finish said catching of the up:

When I see Jackie's Fullbring, which I refer to as the NARMbring because it's so hilariously narmy-looking, all I can think of is...

"THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKING BUT SOMEDAY THESE BOOTS ARE GONNA WALK ALL OVER YOU."

Anyone? Just me? :U

But yeah, her outfit is just kinda... :x
Maybe it's just the veil...and the fluffy collar...

Ooh, and I just found the new tankobon, by the way. Ichigo looks cool. Can't say I'm a fan of the brown color Kubo chose, though.
Good to see you around here again lieutenant.
Those threats of nagging must have worked.

[spoil]Narmy? xD

Tankobon, what's that?[/spoil]

Topic:

Ichigo Vs:

Zam-Impaled to death.

...but then Ichigo's hollow/someone comes to save his hide/ something happens to prevent us from killing him, then a few more curbstomp battles, then he owns us all because he is the main character and is annoying.
As it should be, I guess. :p

In a battle between each of our captains against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose?
Golde
Even though it would probably be a grand battle, Golde would ultimately win.​
Northern Lights
She'd be able to hold him off for a while, but he could outlast Kida.​
Arceus03
Similar to Kida's battle, unless he can get his water inside Ichigo... >.>​
Flash_Step
Stalemate, except if Dre used Kido to trap or slow him down.​
MasterCharizard15
If he could overwhelm Ichigo before he'd use his mask, then MC could win.​
Eon Master
I think he could beat Ichigo with his bankai.​
Senbonzakura
He might be able to beat down Ichigo, but ultimately Senny wouldn't win.​
Zameric
Similar to Senny. I'm sure my bankai wouldn't work well on him.​
rotrum
If he hit Ichgo hard and fast, he could win.
But Ichigo could outlast him in a drawn out battle.​
Vizard Blue
Kind of like a Zaraki v. Ichigo fight. I think Blue could win.​
I Like Pokemon (...)
As long as he fights with his wits, he could win.​
kusari
Probably similar to me and Senny.​

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

What up Crown? I am Rex, the new 3rd seat of Squad 5. If you need any help, I will be glad to be of service.

Name: Rex

Rank/Squad: Squad 5, 3rd seat

Zanpakutou: Bakugeki Kakuhan (Bomber Whip)

Inner World: A big arse plant labyrinth on a sunny day

Blood Group: B+ (Even though this is revised I still don’t know my blood type, tsk tsk Rex.)

Eyes: A very deep shade of brown.

Hair: Short curly/spiky black hair (hat hair). Medium mustache and medium chin beard combo.

Height: 5'5''

Physical Age: 20

Other Physical Appearance: Brown skin. Toned/muscular chest and arms, tubby stomach.

Personality: Chillaxed, likes to ease tension with stupid-sometimes witty comments. Overall nice guy, that shows respect towards everyone. I can be serious when situation really calls for it.

Primary Hand: Lefty, but can use right hand adequately.

Battle Style: Fairly aggressive, likes to stay relatively stationary but can move quite swiftly.

Battle Stats:
Offense- 70
Defense-70
Mobility- 80
Kido/Reiatsu - 60
Intellect- 60
Stamina- 80
District of Origin: 50

Backstory: Grew up/worked on a farm that was on an island. Raised by hard working parents. Feeling trapped on the island after graduating from high school (if there is such things as schools outside of the Academy), applied to the academy to the as soon as possible.

Misc: Has on person 95% of the time a combination of: Fitted hat(s), big studio headphones, and a pack of gum (always willing to share)

Likes to play with my shikai yo-yos as regular yo-yos, don't worry they don't blow up.
Zanpaktou: Bakugeki Kakuhan (Bomber Whip)
Sealed form: Regular katana guard looks like my shikai (see below)
Shikai form: Release Command: "Strike and Burst” Two yo-yo's that kind of look like http://images-en.busytrade.com/17526...nt-Product.jpg. Causes explosions upon contact. Capable of extending between 3 to 13 feet. Before and after every attack I must rewind/recall the yo-yo, just like a regular yo-yo. As long as I keep the string at full extension I can move around during an attack. Once there is enough slack in the string the yo-yo loses power in attacks or falls.

Attacks:

Vacuum Boom (Shiku Bumu): Yo-yo extends to the end of the string, spins creating a vacuum (7ft radius) then explodes (8ft blast radius). If one yo-yo is used to do the initial attack the second can be used to hit the opponent if the opponent dodges, or as a secondary strike if it does it. If both yo-yos are used, doubles strength of vacuum and explosion.

Exploding Barrage (Bakuhatsu no Arashi): formally Rensa Bakuhatsu. Rapidly (as fast as I can) alternates yo-yos creating an onslaught/barrage of explosions, with every strike blast radius grows about 20 strikes recoil damages me.

Slingshot Impact (Suringushotto no eikyo): Yo-yos are shot into the ground/wrapped around an object (grappling hook fashion). Yo-yos fling/catapult me at high speeds in to enemy. I come flying in with a kick, punch, headbutt, or cannonball style (I can spin like a drill if I choose to.)
It can also function as a way for me to travel, in a Batman/Spider Man-esque fashion as long as my Zan can reach it.

Concussion Wave (Shindo-ha): Yo-yos are swung at full extension starting at my sides to my front causing a thunderous clap/massive forward moving concussion wave.

Seismic Charge (Jishin Tanto): Yo-yos are flung to either my sides or my front at full force into the ground, with my strongest explosion (depending on how much reitsu I put into it) causes a local seismic event. A 5ft wave of Earth radiates from the epicenter. Leaves my yo-yos stuck and exhausted from the energy usage.

^^Thats my entire revised/hopefully final draft of my profile, name, stats, zan and all my attacks. (That rhymed XD)

EDIT: Well, maybe not final, I still wanna make a bankai and zan spirit.

Last edited:

arceus03

Once I clear up the links and get them organised (because at the moment it's just a bunch of bookmarks in one folder).

But the thing is, I often want to look at quite a few zanpakutous in one go, and Golde's current format is very good for that. And he's here for much longer, now 8D.

Okay =D

Well, if you have that one page that contains all zanpakto and profiles and whatnot in one post, then it won't be a problem, no?

.... He's scared of deathglares, right? Or maybe I can try poisoning the cookies... Still... Ichigo cannot die, though. At the very most, he'll simply lose his powers while you could die or been crippled for life. Then the next day, he'll miraculously have his power back and you... are still crippled.

Hello :) Welcome to the Bleach Club. arceus03, Squad 4 Captain, avid Unohana fan. Also, I'm the cookie supplier, don't believe anything someone named minchan tells you. =D

Kida, not Kido.

XD

Arc: nuuu I has to have chocolate chipz. How bout... STAR SHAPED CHOCOLATE CHIPZ.
(I don't see why we both can't have chocolate chipz?) =/ MOO.

No. You can beg for a thousand years, the answer will still be the same.

Arceus03
Similar to Kida's battle, unless he can get his water inside Ichigo... >.>​

With shikai it could be a bit hard, but with bankai it's a different story altogether. How many gallons of water you want inside him? Tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.