• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
@ Eeveelover824

Welcome to the chat, I'm Captain of Squad 6, MC!
If you need any help with anyything here or have questions, feel free to ask me!

Chess Topic
Any Bleach character really...

...this post should be longer...hmmm.

*plots* ...got it.

What do you think Urahara sells at his shop?
...oh this will be fun.

Candy, Gigai, Mod Souls, ...maybe food? Hmm...possible service of having the workers+ Yoruichi tease Ichigo for your amusement?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I know this is a big project, but maybe have sprites for our Fanfiction characters?

I have made one for myself ofcourse, to make ones for others each person would have to post a very detailed description of themselves and the sprite pose they wish for me to use/base it off.

Maybe fil lthis out? Should give me everything I need.

Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Hair style:
Skin Colour:
Uniform appearance:
Captain Cloak appearance*:
Zanpaktou appearance:
Zanpaktou placement:
Sprite to use?

^I would need to know all these things, and please don't say "look at my profile page" or "look at my Zanpaktou info" I honestly don't have to time to be fart arsing around clicking different links.

Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Blonde
Hair style: Short, just to the jaw, spiky outwards
Skin Colour: pale cream
Uniform appearance: 3/4 length black trousers, full length arms
Captain Cloak appearance*: armless white cloak, light blue inside
Zanpaktou appearance: generic katana
Zanpaktou placement: horizontally across back
Sprite to use: [mine was compiled of several pieces I think]

http://i54.*******.com/fa5wdg.jpg

*ofcourse this is only if you are a Captain, Leiutenants will have their arm badges instead.

Golde

Always Searching~

I will
YAY

You're writing a book, cool. Is it going to get published? :p

Gods willing. :) Gotta find someone to publish it XD

Except me :3
Yeah, you stole it from Golde :p

I'm still pissed about that >>

That can be remedied ... anything you had in mind Sotaicho?

IDK. My book is going to have artwork in it, so I planned on experimenting with new art styles. But I'm usually better at starting with something I'm familiar with and jumping off from there (i.e., Bleach) So, I'll probably work on that. I also wanted to make a teen/adult picture book featuring a mixture of heavy, heavy shading and light bright watercolors.

I know this is a big project, but maybe have sprites for our Fanfiction characters?

GRAH ONE LINES DIE *Oars*

What do you think Urahara sells at his shop?
What MC said, sweets, gigais, mod souls, that... thing that makes people lose their memories. Probably just a regular corner shop, or something along those lines (so cigarettes, maybe booze, etc.)

While we're just coming off of Chess, I think I'll steal the light from this topic and make a new one:

What would the pieces be, of a Bleach Chess set? As a reminder, you have the King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Rook and Pawn
The interesting thing about this, is that there are multiple groups in Bleach. There's Aizen and his Arrancars, there's the Gotei 13, there's Urahara, which may or may not be connected to the Vaizards, which may or may not be connected to Ichigo and co. which may or may not be connected to XCution.

For Soul Society/Gotei 13, I was thinking:
Yamamoto as King
Unohana as Queen (Arc would love this)
Shunsui and Ukitake as Knights (in all the Chess motifs, the Knight has always been shown as more special)
Komamura and Zaraki as Rooks (they're big and bulky)
Byakuya and Hitsugaya as Bishops (they were the only ones left, along with Soifon and Mayuri, and I thought the other two fit better)
And probably just generic shinigami as Pawns.

Aizen is a bit more difficult:
Aizen as King
Gin as Queen (because he was sort of kind of the second hand man)
Ulquiorra and Wonderweiss as Knights (with the roles they play, they need something important)
Starrk and Barragan as Bishops (I kind of struggled with this XD)
Yammy and... Nnoitra as Rooks? Yammy makes sense, but I'm not too sure about the other Rook.
And Gillians as Pawns.

There's also:
Urahara as King
Yoruichi as Queen
Isshin and Ichigo as Knights
Ryuuken and Ishida as Bishops (I always consider Bishops to be very long range, almost like archers)
Tessai and Hachi as Rooks? Since Hachi and Tessai have that connection...
Pawns could be... Jinta and Ururu, 4 of each XD.

There are a lot of combinations you could make.

For NL:
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Style: Short and spiky. Maybe something like this, just smaller.
Skin Colour: Pale, not as bad as Ulquiorra though.
Uniform Appearance: Looks a bit too big (sleeves go a bit over the hands, and hide most of the sandals), no socks, black framed glasses and a black watch (I don't mind you ignoring the last 2).
Captain Cloak appearance: Sleeveless, black on the inside.
Zanpakutou appearance: standard katana, smaller to suit my stance, though.
Zanpakutou placement: Left hip (should I be more specific?)
Sprite to use?: I quickly searched through the list on Bulbapedia, and nothing really stood out to me, so you're free to sprite how you'd like.

kusari

Raptastic
Not much to say. Just here to do this.

For NL:
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Style: Jaw length, bed-head
Skin Colour: Pale cream
Uniform Appearance: Average
Captain Cloak appearance: Sleeveless, crimson on the inside.
Zanpakutou appearance: standard katana.
Zanpakutou placement: Right hip
Sprite to use: Volkner

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Eye colour: red
Hair colour: black
Hair style: short afro
Skin Colour: chocolate brown :D
Uniform appearance: no usual shinigami uniform. instead, black robes that stop half way before my knees. very long sleeves (like sun-sun's)
Captain Cloak appearance*: N/A
Zanpaktou appearance: http://www.lorifactor.pl/noze/kd-2b.jpg (except black not brown)
Zanpaktou placement: i hold it in my hand, so have one sleeve rolled up? or have me in a stabbing position so that the sleeve exposes my arm due to gravity, or just have a see-through section :)
Sprite to use?: meh, any.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Not thing much to say but to fill out NL's profile.

Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Spiky
Hair style: Spiky but I like to use fitted hats (purple) often
Skin Colour: Brown
Uniform appearance: The pants(?) are hemmed/cut off just below the knee so they look like basketball shorts. Black Tank top (see sprite)
Zanpaktou appearance: Standard Katana/Zan
Zanpaktou placement: On my back, but its upside down. The hilt sticks out on my lower left, so I can grab it with my left hand a pull down and/or out.
Sprite to use: Gen IV Lt. Surge. You can use either pose. You can keep in his sunglasses, because I use sunglasses a lot.

Kinda specific ain't I?

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
First post in a while and it's for this? I feel so dirty. I'd just like to mention that i DO check the club every day, I just don't post much. So if you have a comment/question/reply, I will respond.

Eye colour: Light red.
Hair colour: Sky Blue
Hair style: Waist-length hair, with little spikes of it sticking out here and there.
Skin Colour: Pale, somewhere between a regular pale cream and Ulquiorra.
Uniform appearance: Goes down to feet, and and the black sleeves go 1/2halfway down past elbows.
Captain Cloak appearance*: goes down to feet, sleeves go down to elbows.
Zanpaktou appearance: A jagged katana with cuts over it, and notches along the blade representing special kills.
Zanpaktou placement: Vertical, on my back, with the hilt near my head, no scabbard. Goes down to my knees.
Sprite to use? Looked over bulbapedia, didn't find any I particularly liked, you have free reign.
Oh and no shoes would be nice

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I suddenly realized I'm not a member of this club, how about that. Hmm.

Ah well, I'll make a haiku.

"Zachiru" I say
Why do you say, why post that?
No choice fa-la-la

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.

"Zachiru" I say
No choice fa-la-la

Welcome to the club! I'm the Squad 11 Captain, causing the most collateral damage and mental problems since 2010! join me and you get a post composed entirely of gifs If you need help with your zanpaktou all the captains would love to help.
I would just like to mention that does this mean that Ichigo is going through a super-quick training montage, and probably a new power. Didn't Goku do something like this in DBZ?

Edit For Tubeworm: Well, you make a zanpaktou (the form is on the first page) and you join a squad. joinme, join me.
Oh, and we also suggest getting Windows Live Messenger. Everyone talks on that.

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Welcome to the club! I'm the Squad 11 Captain, causing the most collateral damage and mental problems since 2010! join me and you get a post composed entirely of gifs If you need help with your zanpaktou all the captains would love to help.

Oh boy, gifs!

So, what do I do now? (I'm clueless, incase you didn't know that)

"Zachiru" I say
No choice fa-la-la
Welcome to the Bleach Club, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)! I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname that you'd like.

So, do you read the manga (official translations, or scanlations?) or watch the anime (sub or dub?), where are you in what you read/watch. Who are your favourite and least favourite characters?

Liking the new colour, makes it easier to read on the Dark Type skin XD.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Welcome to the Bleach Club, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)! I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname that you'd like.

So, do you read the manga (official translations, or scanlations?) or watch the anime (sub or dub?), where are you in what you read/watch. Who are your favourite and least favourite characters?

Liking the new colour, makes it easier to read on the Dark Type skin XD.

I watch dubbed, I like Uryu, *fails at typing little line above u* Orihime, (I forget how you spell her name) Rukia, And Ichigo mainly, and also Momo(?)

Spelling failure.

And Right now I'm around episode 95.

I watch dubbed, I like Uryu, *fails at typing little line above u* Orihime, (I forget how you spell her name) Rukia, And Ichigo mainly, and Momo(?)

Spelling failure.

And Right now I'm around episode 95.
If there's an extra line above the O or the U, just add an extra U at the end, it just means an extended sound (so Uryuu, for example). Orihime is spelt correctly. And Momo Hinamori, the Lieutenant of the 5th Squad. Also Minchan (our own 5th Squad's Lieutenant)'s favourite character (along with Hitsugaya, though I can't remember if she prefers one above the other).

So I'm guessing you don't read the manga? In which case, be careful of clicking the spoilers, they have, well, spoilers of the plot of Bleach.

As for what to do next, well, you could think about joining a squad, making a zanpakutou, filling out any of the profiles (though you shouldn't worry about Arrancar or Fullbring yet, they'll come much later), or answering some of the topics introduced a few posts ago.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Thanks for that spellign help *writes that down* :)

Eh, I don't read the manga much, but it's okay.

A zampakuto....hmm...*thinks and doodles on notepad*

Squad....*Thinks*

I would just like to mention that does this mean that Ichigo is going through a super-quick training montage, and probably a new power. Didn't Goku do something like this in DBZ?

Edit For Tubeworm: Well, you make a zanpaktou (the form is on the first page) and you join a squad. joinme, join me.
Oh, and we also suggest getting Windows Live Messenger. Everyone talks on that.
Goku has done that. Many, MANY times. Though to be fair, it's very common of shounen anime/manga, for the main character to go through at least SOME kind of training. Naruto and probably Luffy both do it too, as well as many other shounen characters.

Ah, yes, WLM, most people use it, though there are a select few that are resisting conversion.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
First post in a while and it's for this? I feel so dirty. I'd just like to mention that i DO check the club every day, I just don't post much. So if you have a comment/question/reply, I will respond.

I know, I do too. I feel off when I do post.

Toobeworm said:

"Zachiru" I say
No choice fa-la-la

Hey, I know you. Your from the "Remember that Movie?" thread. I'm Rex, 3rd seat of Squad 5, nice ta meet ya.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Eon Master said:
GRAH ONE LINES DIE *Oars*

OH GOD ONE LINE POSTS.

Sorry about that... although I'm pretty sure this is my first one ever >.>

For Kida:

Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Blond
Hair style: Wavy, windswept back. Think Link.
Skin Colour: Lightly tanned.
Uniform appearance: Fang earrings, otherwise normal.
Captain Cloak appearance*: Sleeveless, green inside, otherwise normal.
Zanpaktou appearance: Broadsword, simple iron crossguard.
Zanpaktou placement: Left hand, sheath across back to left shoulder.
Sprite to use?

Lucain:
32.png

Thank you kindly :)

Welcome, Toobworm. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 here. You can call me Eon.

Golde

Always Searching~

"Zachiru" I say
No choice fa-la-la

Nice, accepted, should be up soon.

Orihime, and also Momo(?)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those just, generally, the most hated people in Bleach? XD

OH GOD ONE LINE POSTS.

lol all cool. Just don't. Don't. *holds bottle of spray water* :p

Also got most of the character pages for my fic. So yeah...soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.