• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golde

Always Searching~
Ok, everyone. Somewhat big news time.

Pretty much everything got all shot to hell over the last three days. I mean everything. So as much as I was looking forward to being online a lot more over summer, it looks like that can't happen exactly as planned for a while.

The most important thing for you guys to know is my family of over 5 years seems to have totally melted down, and I'm packing as we speak. So, at this point, WiFi is probably a no-go at this point.

That being said, I'm not out. I will get on as much as possible. I'm maybe a mile or so away from WiFi. If I can't get a ride, I'll walk. I'll make sure I'm on every so often to update, but don't expect me to be all awesome about it. Ant, yeah. You're up

So, my apologies, I'll see what I can do as fast as possible. But for now, goodbye~

arceus03

anyway, does anyone ever act out their characters? like do you be them in RL, even going so far perhaps as to take on their mindset?

I'll let you know I once poured some water on an open wound, while saying Itoshigaru, Tsukibana!

...Kidding. I did sometimes think about it, but mostly only when I'm planning a fiction I plan a lot, but I write... very few XD

Pretty much everything got all shot to hell over the last three days. I mean everything. So as much as I was looking forward to being online a lot more over summer, it looks like that can't happen exactly as planned for a while.

The most important thing for you guys to know is my family of over 5 years seems to have totally melted down, and I'm packing as we speak. So, at this point, WiFi is probably a no-go at this point.

That being said, I'm not out. I will get on as much as possible. I'm maybe a mile or so away from WiFi. If I can't get a ride, I'll walk. I'll make sure I'm on every so often to update, but don't expect me to be all awesome about it. Ant, yeah. You're up

So, my apologies, I'll see what I can do as fast as possible. But for now, goodbye~

Oh. That... sucks. Be strong :)
We'll keep the club in order for you glances at ILPy. We'll wait for you! =D

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
do we HAVE to go into this family thing anyway? it's kinda pointless

also, I been busy, gonna pm golde eventually

good luck golde, God knows my family is dyfunctional too

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^Feral Child is so me XD

that ... must suck big time. Aww, that's such a shame to hear, don't worry Sotaicho-Sama! *salutes* Captains are reporting for duty!

Fine. Be a kill joy and don't, no-one was making you, sheesh.

cyndergirl said:
anyway, does anyone ever act out their characters? like do you be them in RL, even going so far perhaps as to take on their mindset?

... Yes, because my character is based off me anyway, if I could I would flying tackle someone who annoyed me ... I already bite people who annoy me anyway XD

Last edited:
Family topic thing
I'd say that ILP was like a little brother to me but Blue is also like a sister. In that situation, incest be not wincest.
Cousins: NL and Eon. They're the cool cousins you wish were your siblings.
I just realised... Kusari, please tell me there's a pun on the word "Incest" on Sam and Dean shippers. "Wincesters" or "Winchest" or something.
And I'll come back to that incest point when I reply to Arc.
If you want them to be your siblings... that's the whole point of the topic :p

Does the Bleach Fandom upset or vex you at times?
Well, the only time I talk with the Bleach Fandom is you guys, so I don't really have times when I'm vexed like that XD

We now have high definition cameras, Michael Bay, Zombie Marie Curie, AN Interdisciplanary program where Physics students attempt to hit Psychology students with History students taped to pendulums, Mathematical Fairy TAles (Such as Inductive White and the (N-1) Dwarves,) Archimedes, Serious Putty, Harriet the Spy, and a Tautology Club. (The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of tautology club)
XKCD galore!
Therefore proving that you CAN, in fact, take a train to an island.
It's called the Eurostar XP I'll be doing that on the 1st July, for a Paris trip.
"Get your hands off him you filthy ******" (Did I mention we can also afford a censor?) Cam screamed, hrabbing the handcuffs and snapping them in half with ease.
Aha, censors, and that sounds like her.
Kida was having a nice intelligent conversation with someone's pet Husky, Eon was joining Kida's conversation with the husky, Somewhere along the lines, Zombie Marie Curie walked over.
Those three were my favourite bits XD
It was an atom-splitter.
BAM!
"DON'T TOUCH ME" The putty yelled out.
XKCD is hilarious.
"Hello. My names is Archimedes. I have come to lift your plane. Now." He pulled out twin pistols. "Give me a large enough lever and a place to put it. Or I will kill one hostage every hour.
If I remember this right, is this the one about how Archimedes (idk if it's him) posed the question "how big would a lever need to be to move the Earth", or something along those lines.
Ryuu wouldn't have done it but Cam gave him her puppy dog face. Suffice to say, Cam won.
That should be reacurring
We believe that th Physicists are all deranged and therefore wish to kill the Psychologists so that no one realizes it.
Of course we are *face Eon with a knife behind my back*.
Except for Tautology Club in Coach. They kept saying over and over again. "Awake Tautology club is not sleeping due to fairy Tales"
Ah, the awesome tautology club is awesome.

You view rotrum as your cousin, and me as your twin.
So from your point of view, rotrum would be my cousin as well. :p
Whatever. XD
Now when you say things like that, it makes certain relationships obviously illogical.
So it would make sense that we have a first person and a third person form. First person would be like "Golde is MC's cousin" (because MC is possessive, it is his relations that we use). "Kusari's sister is Blue" (likewise, Kusari is possessive, so it's HIS relation that we use).
Third person would only reference the relationship of the people you are talking about, from their perspective.
Which means that there is no difference from Kusari's POV or your POV, if you're talking about 2 other people, because it's just from the perspective of who you're talking about.
So "From Kusari's point of view, Blue and Ant are siblings" would be incorrect, because doesn't use the perspectives of Blue and I. It would be correct to say "From Kusari's Point of View, Blue and Ant are partners", since from both of our perspectives, we are partners to each other.
For when 2 people don't share the same relationship between themselves (such as: Kusari sees me as his brother, whereas I see Kusari as my cousin), you could reference that as "Kusari and ILP are brother-cousins" or "ILP and kusari are cousin-brothers". The relationship before the - is what the first person thinks of, and the relationship after the - is what the second person thinks of.

At least it prevents complexity.
What is the Bleach Fandom?

You can see the maths workout behind :p
The fans of Bleach, referenced as a collective whole.

:3
hehe, math^^.
That's my line!
Not really, no, mainly because Ryuu is just an exaggeration/improvement of certain features. Like I'm intelligent, but Ryuu pushes that 100x as far. I'm good at chess, but Ryuu is amazing at chess. I'm not physically fit, but Ryuu is at least average. If he was a different character from me entirely, then I would probably take on his mindset, only if I was writing fanfic or RolePlaying.
Then again, he's pretty much my only OC anyway.

Oh man, that sucks. Good luck with everything, and I hope everything goes well.
And you can count on me *salute*.

As you can see, not everyone has posted the Family Tree, so clearly you don't have to do it.
And we consider it something fun and enjoyable, because purely talking about a slow manga and an anime that comes out one every week would make the club a bit of a drag. It's why we do things like writing fanfic, making zanpakutou, and making profiles in the first place. We're like our own little community.

arceus03

Do you have to make a zanpakto anyway? Isn't that even more pointless?

Now when you say things like that, it makes certain relationships obviously illogical.
So it would make sense that we have a first person and a third person form. First person would be like "Golde is MC's cousin" (because MC is possessive, it is his relations that we use). "Kusari's sister is Blue" (likewise, Kusari is possessive, so it's HIS relation that we use).
Third person would only reference the relationship of the people you are talking about, from their perspective.
Which means that there is no difference from Kusari's POV or your POV, if you're talking about 2 other people, because it's just from the perspective of who you're talking about.
So "From Kusari's point of view, Blue and Ant are siblings" would be incorrect, because doesn't use the perspectives of Blue and I. It would be correct to say "From Kusari's Point of View, Blue and Ant are partners", since from both of our perspectives, we are partners to each other.
For when 2 people don't share the same relationship between themselves (such as: Kusari sees me as his brother, whereas I see Kusari as my cousin), you could reference that as "Kusari and ILP are brother-cousins" or "ILP and kusari are cousin-brothers". The relationship before the - is what the first person thinks of, and the relationship after the - is what the second person thinks of.

At least it prevents complexity.

The fans of Bleach, referenced as a collective whole.

As you can see, not everyone has posted the Family Tree, so clearly you don't have to do it.
And we consider it something fun and enjoyable, because purely talking about a slow manga and an anime that comes out one every week would make the club a bit of a drag. It's why we do things like writing fanfic, making zanpakutou, and making profiles in the first place. We're like our own little community.

...*speechless*
I'm never going to argue with your logic again. XD
Though I'm certain I will do so again

Ah.

That we are, that we are. :3
If we want to keep only the discussions in the club related to the manga/anime only, we might as well go to the Bleach manga/anime thread, not here. >.>

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse

awww, well i wish you luck with everything Golde :) if you are ever distraught, let my beauty carry you through

well, you can be the raggedly street orphan who no one wants to adopt ^_^

haha, my character is me, so more like everything my character does is based off of what i would do in a certain situation :)

on a more random note:
DOWN WITH LA REPUBLIQUE FRANÇAISE!!!! they are over working me :|

Eon Master

Born from the Flames

For me, my own characters have always incorporated some facets of my personality and appearance. Seijuro (my old character) was my exact appearance, but a slightly different personality. Rouga is my exact personality, but a different appearance. That sort of thing.

Kida said:
I already bite people who annoy me anyway XD

xD I used to do that when I was a little kid, but I grew out of it. It'd be really weird if I did it now that I'm 6'3".

Dauc said:
haha, my character is me, so more like everything my character does is based off of what i would do in a certain situation

*thinks about a few things your character has done* Derp.

@ILP: Wall of Text no Jutsu is quickly becoming this club's specialty, thanks to you xD

kusari

Raptastic

I wish you the best of luck in remedying this matter. *salute*

Why do you HAVE to make a new zanpakuto anyway. It's kinda pointless.

I just realised... Kusari, please tell me there's a pun on the word "Incest" on Sam and Dean shippers. "Wincesters" or "Winchest" or something.
And I'll come back to that incest point when I reply to Arc.
If you want them to be your siblings... that's the whole point of the topic :p
Take a look at this. Straight from the Superwiki itself.

Yeah, no fic again this week. I'm at home visiting the family so I don't have my lappy.

...*speechless*
I'm never going to argue with your logic again. XD
Though I'm certain I will do so again
Please do. If no one argues with my logic, then I have no opportunities to write out paragraphs like above, which makes me a better debater, and are fun to write ^^

xD I used to do that when I was a little kid, but I grew out of it. It'd be really weird if I did it now that I'm 6'3".
xD I'm only 5'4, so height wise I'm fine. Though since people think I look 16, it'll still be weird XD.
@ILP: Wall of Text no Jutsu is quickly becoming this club's specialty, thanks to you xD
:3!
Considering how much I spam the club, I'm probably the club's specialty.
Take a look at this. Straight from the Superwiki itself.
*Cough*linkfail*cough*
I found it anyway, and awesome, "Wincest". I only knew "Wincest" to mean "Win Incest". Can I just say, this is my favourite part of Becky's fanfic:

"This is wrong," said Dean.
"Then I don't want to be right," replied Sam, in a husky voice. "

DAMN that is cliche.

Last edited:

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
well, I was just saying, I don't really care, just leave me out of it, I'd rather not come back after a week of work to find out I'm ILP's brother (God knows what dauc would do in his fic with that)

arceus03

if you are ever distraught, let my beauty carry you through

well, you can be the raggedly street orphan who no one wants to adopt ^_^

haha, my character is me, so more like everything my character does is based off of what i would do in a certain situation

... the most "inspirational" reply ever. XD

XD

...Does that include cutting up babies and replacing their organs and filling their blood with poison? *shudder*

It would. XD

xD I'm only 5'4, so height wise I'm fine.

You mean you're fine to bite people? XD

well, I was just saying, I don't really care, just leave me out of it, I'd rather not come back after a week of work to find out I'm ILP's brother (God knows what dauc would do in his fic with that)

Don't worry. No one will even bother doing so. IIRC only Eon listed you, even then he put in an adjective before the relation... Ah well. Whatever floats your luggage.

Plus, what you originally said in your previous post doesn't match what you're saying here. Here you're saying you don't want to be in the family tree relation, but in your previous post you said "Why do we even need to do this?" Those are two completely different things. So you can't blame others for misinterpreting what you mean, because of the way you write.

Alternatively, see Dac's response

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse

... the most "inspirational" reply ever. XD

...Does that include cutting up babies and replacing their organs and filling their blood with poison? *shudder*

Thank you :) i do have a habit of being inspirational :)

and i have cut up a baby pig before and taken out its organs, though i havent replaced its organs, i figure i could do that to a baby human, they are equally as annoying. Plus, I have also helped slaughter cows or kill chickens numerous times (my grandparents own a farm) so meh.... nbd

The scary thing is i wouldn't put it above her

on a more random note:
My university offers exchange programs with other unis around the world. The ones it offers exchange with in the UK are in Scotland (because my uni is of scottish heritage) and northern ireland (because the uni there has the same name as my uni). in england: University of Leeds, University of Manchester, University of Warwick. NL, you aren't going to any of these are you?
on a more cool note, it offers exchange programs with india, and i think i want to go to one of those. BOLLYWOOD FOR A SEMESTER BABY!!! i wonder if in india, they break out into song randomly in lectures o_O

omg, they also offer an exchnange to barbados.
OK PEOPLE I NEED ADVICE: Barbados or India???

Last edited:
In which case, you could just say "I don't want to be a part of this" instead of complaining that it's pointless. And as I've mentioned before, you only take into account the relations of the person involved - Eon put you as his cousin, it doesn't mean that you two are cousins, only if you put yourself as his cousin as well.
And besides, if Da.c wanted to put you as my brother in his fic, then he can, because he writes the fic.

I'd feel like Kida for a bit, but yes.

The scary thing is i wouldn't put it above her
I'm a boy.

it offers exchange programs with india, and i think i want to go to one of those. BOLLYWOOD FOR A SEMESTER BABY!!! i wonder if in india, they break out into song randomly in lectures o_O
No, of course we don't.

This is one of my favourite posts. Not all of the songs are inside the lecture hall, obviously, but I looked at some of the films I knew that were in a school setting, and tried to get a song that showed they were in school One of the songs sent them to the Pyramids, in another film.

kusari

Raptastic
in england: University of Leeds, University of Manchester, University of Warwick. NL, you aren't going to any of these are you?
you realize that by being that close to her you would inevitably get bitten to death at least once a day right?

Pick a side will ya. You flop around more than the Magikarp in Lake Verity.

And why are you so concerned with what people do to you in their fic? Every time there's a topic that has to do with deaths or defection or anything else you always come in with something like, "Don't kill me in your fic" or "I don't want you to say that about me in your fic". Seriously man, what the hell?

I got a topic:
If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime/book/etc., what would the fight be?
Aizen vs Jesus EPIC GOGMOD BATTLE GO!

More later as I'm coming to you from my phone.

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Yeah, I know I'm kind of late commenting on this episode.
Byakuya versus Reigai Hitsugaya was pretty good fight; unexpected also.
I think Nozomi is falling for Ichigo. Poor Kon, Ichigo gets all the chicks. xD
Not much of a fight between Unohana and Reigai Unohana, but it was three against one.
But now it looks like a it's going to be a fight between the Reigai of the three senior captains and Yamamoto, this'll be interesting.

*Cough*linkfail*cough*
I found it anyway, and awesome, "Wincest". I only knew "Wincest" to mean "Win Incest". Can I just say, this is my favourite part of Becky's fanfic:

"This is wrong," said Dean.
"Then I don't want to be right," replied Sam, in a husky voice. "

DAMN that is cliche.
Please do not talk about that anymore where I can see it, or I'll have to beat you senseless with a mackerel. :)

on a more random note:
My university offers exchange programs with other unis around the world. The ones it offers exchange with in the UK are in Scotland (because my uni is of scottish heritage) and northern ireland (because the uni there has the same name as my uni). in england: University of Leeds, University of Manchester, University of Warwick. NL, you aren't going to any of these are you?
on a more cool note, it offers exchange programs with india, and i think i want to go to one of those. BOLLYWOOD FOR A SEMESTER BABY!!! i wonder if in india, they break out into song randomly in lectures o_O

omg, they also offer an exchnange to barbados.
OK PEOPLE I NEED ADVICE: Barbados or India???
Barbados. Tourist destination and Caribbean beaches.
There'll be plenty of beautiful women in skimpy swimsuits for you to hit on. ;p

If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime, who would you choose?
Edited to hopefully prevent ridiculous answers, like Kusari's...

Off the top of my, all I can think of is Yamamoto versus Ace from One Piece.

Last edited:
you realize that by being that close to her you would inevitably get bitten to death at least once a day right?
I'm probably one or two train journeys away from Kida, and I don't get bitten XD :3

If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime/book/etc., what would the fight be?
Aizen versus L/Light in Chess.
Ichigo versus Naruto (somewhere where they'd be around the same level of strength).
Yamamoto versus Goku (I honestly don't know who would win).
...That's all I can think of atm.
Please do not talk about that anymore where I can see it, or I'll have to beat you senseless with a mackerel. :)
Ahaha, but... Wincest is win, isn't it?

And I suggest India, obviously, though it depends where. I'm guessing Mumbai or Delhi, maybe even Surat (which is very near the village my family comes from in India).
I HIGHLY suggest picking a few Bollywood songs, memorising the lyrics, and start singing them. They'll be shocked at a black man singing hindi songs. You know it'll be funny.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
^ goku has insane super saiyankaiokengarystuepicannihilatorofworldsoverpoweredness on his side, but not counting that, he'd lose

though I have not heard anything from golde yet (considering what he said, it'll be a while) I already have my zanpakuto prepared, I'll post it now (if golde doesn't approve, it won't be added to my main page in golde's post, and I'll delete it from this post) for your thoughts/approval

Zanpaktou Name; Ten tsubasa (heaven blades)
Type; electricity
Zanpaktou Spirit; tsubasa takes the form of a wisp of energy, and is silent, though sometimes offering combat analysis to Jaku
Sealed form: a pair of twin daggers, held backwards in my hands like this
Release Command; Sutoraiki (strike)
Shikai Details; the two daggers transform into a pair of arm blades like these, except there are longer curved blades at the elbows
Shikai abilities: in shikai, I can absorb electricity to regain energy, perform more powerful attacks, and heal myself, as long as there is an electrical source nearby, I can absorb electricity
also, anything that conducts electricity I can use, for instance, say me and a hollow are fighting on a metal roof, I can send electrical currents through the metal into the hollow, to stun or electrocute him

Shikai techniques:

Enko tsubasa(arc blade)
by using powerful fast strikes, I can attack multiple targets at once, by "marking" them with a static signal released from my blades, I can do an arc attack at them, meaning I can basically chain slash a group of enemies, similar to how electricity arcs from one conductor to the other. However, it has a maximum of 7 targets in shikai

Inazuma (lightning)
I fire off lightning bolts at my enemy, either in single strikes, or in concentrated storms. If an electrical source is nearby, I can double it's power by absorbing electricity while attacking

Kaminari surasshu (lightning slash)
i slash my enemy while my blades are coursing with electricity, electrocuting them, or paralyzing them momentarily

Bankai Name; Burēdo tengoku no kami no (divine heavenly blade)
Bankai Details; a gain an armor that courses electricity through it, It looks like isaac clarke except the shoulders have spikes, and theres lightning pulsing through it
bankai gains all original shikai abilities, can now absorb twice as much electricity, and arc blade targets are increased to 15, and the "mark" paralyzes them for a short time

Kaminari (thunder)
final last ditch effort attack. a lightning bolt is summoned down from the sky, which hits me, giving me a huge electricity boost, where an explosion of electricity rings out in a single concentrated direction of my choosing for several seconds, before launcing one last huge bolt at the enemy, destroying anything in it's path, when the attack is finished, bankai armor leaves, and the huge amount of electricity drained all electrical sources in the area, meaning i can't absorb anything now. the strikes are hard to evade, but skillful people can come out barely unscathed

also, in bankai, I can change myself into pur electricity, allowing me to travel along power lines and through circuitry for a limited time (about 2 minutes) before i return to normal
Anything Else; pictures above, oh, and LIGHTNING

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
^ goku has insane super saiyankaiokengarystuepicannihilatorofworldsoverpoweredness on his side, but not counting that, he'd lose

though I have not heard anything from golde yet (considering what he said, it'll be a while) I already have my zanpakuto prepared, I'll post it now (if golde doesn't approve, it won't be added to my main page in golde's post, and I'll delete it from this post) for your thoughts/approval

Zanpaktou Name; Ten tsubasa (heaven blades)
Type; electricity
Zanpaktou Spirit; tsubasa takes the form of a wisp of energy, and is silent, though sometimes offering combat analysis to Jaku
Sealed form: a pair of twin daggers, held backwards in my hands like this
Release Command; Sutoraiki (strike)
Shikai Details; the two daggers transform into a pair of arm blades like these, except there are longer curved blades at the elbows
Shikai abilities: in shikai, I can absorb electricity to regain energy, perform more powerful attacks, and heal myself, as long as there is an electrical source nearby, I can absorb electricity
also, anything that conducts electricity I can use, for instance, say me and a hollow are fighting on a metal roof, I can send electrical currents through the metal into the hollow, to stun or electrocute him
Exactly what you do in inFamous, and how you heal yoursef in infamous, and a way to kill enemies in inFamous.
Shikai techniques:

Enko tsubasa(arc blade)
by using powerful fast strikes, I can attack multiple targets at once, by "marking" them with a static signal released from my blades, I can do an arc attack at them, meaning I can basically chain slash a group of enemies, similar to how electricity arcs from one conductor to the other. However, it has a maximum of 7 targets in shikai
The evil version of the regular lightning bolt.
Inazuma (lightning)
I fire off lightning bolts at my enemy, either in single strikes, or in concentrated storms. If an electrical source is nearby, I can double it's power by absorbing electricity while attacking
The Bolt Stream Good basic lightning attack, or the upgrade for a continous lighting bolt.
Kaminari surasshu (lightning slash)
i slash my enemy while my blades are coursing with electricity, electrocuting them, or paralyzing them momentarily
Gigawatt blades DLC. :/

Bankai Name; Burēdo tengoku no kami no (divine heavenly blade)
Bankai Details; a gain an armor that courses electricity through it, It looks like isaac clarke except the shoulders have spikes, and theres lightning pulsing through it
Cmon, man. what did we say about this? You can't just rip off armors, the blades and pictures above are okay, since their actual non-copyrighted weapons that are a type of weapon, instead of a specific made up one.
bankai gains all original shikai abilities, can now absorb twice as much electricity, and arc blade targets are increased to 15, and the "mark" paralyzes them for a short time

Kaminari (thunder)
final last ditch effort attack. a lightning bolt is summoned down from the sky, which hits me, giving me a huge electricity boost, where an explosion of electricity rings out in a single concentrated direction of my choosing for several seconds, before launcing one last huge bolt at the enemy, destroying anything in it's path, when the attack is finished, bankai armor leaves, and the huge amount of electricity drained all electrical sources in the area, meaning i can't absorb anything now. the strikes are hard to evade, but skillful people can come out barely unscathed
Perhaps the mission to take the final blast shard in inFamous2 about the huge electricity boost, and the attack itself is either a Nightmare, Graviton or Ice blast mixed with Ionic Storm/Vortex, and the one last huge bolt at the enemy is the precision bolt. :/ and the drained all electrical sources in the area is something even the ingame Cole didn't have because it was too powerful. Unless you count Ionic Drain.
also, in bankai, I can change myself into pur electricity, allowing me to travel along power lines and through circuitry for a limited time (about 2 minutes) before i return to normal
Cole ALSO has this power, except he doesn't turn into pure electricity, but one of the main ways to get around the game is riding along electricity lines.
Anything Else; pictures above, oh, and LIGHTNING
Luke, cmon man. Those aren't similarities. I can litteraly name every single power here. I've played infamous 1 and 2, both good and evil playthroughs.

General Armstrong from FMA and and Shunsui + every other male character having a Macho Man contest.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.

but he was explaining why he was away so we wouldn't worry over him though =/. It's really rude of you to say that tbh.

AND NEW TOPIC OR MAYBE OLD TOPIC BECAUSE LOOK AT ALL THE ***** I GIVE

Has the BLEACH fandom ever annoyed you or consistently bothers you when it gets to certain topics?

Yep! Mostly concerning Hinamori or Orihime and the absurd double standards around here. Hinamori's character is almost exactly similar to Kira yet you see people calling Momo out on how she's so ~*~*~stupid~*~*~* because she was manipulated by Aizen. The same thing happened with Kira and Kira still believes Gin's a good guy as seen recently in the latest databooks. At least Momo took a step to say he was wrong. I don't hate any of them though ;_; or at least Momo/Kira. They're too loveable. Kyahahahahah.

Luke, cmon man. Those aren't similarities. I can litteraly name every single power here. I've played infamous 1 and 2, both good and evil playthroughs.

General Armstrong from FMA and and Shunsui + every other male character having a Macho Man contest.

OH UMMMMMMMLET'S SEEEEEEEE probably Madara vs. Aizen yep yep Godmode Sue big battles 8Db

also p.s. i have not ditched this club for multiple months

that's so silly!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.