• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
Happy birthday to Golde, our fearless candy eating captain general!

@ILP: As I said before, I didn't really feel like using my light and fire based one, considering I just thought it felt a little, off, from myself, basically what I am going by is the light zanpakuto gets destroyed, and I get the lightning/ice zanpakuto afterwards (you guys can put that in your fics if you are so inclined)

in other news, I feel like I have been punched in the chest by the incredible hulk, my head feels like it's going to explode, and my throat feels sore, i'm bedridden for a couple days, so expect to hear ALOT from me

arceus03

Arc, you're the most East in the club (except Senny, and possibly Jin), so you're so early. It was around 00:42 when you posted this, right?

It's still the 21st here, and where Ed is. Heck, to him, it's no his birthday for almost another 11 hours.
I'm going to wait until it's midnight here, or midnight there.

"Pi is roughly 22/7... which has the digits 142867 repeating... like Senny's zanpakutou, because you can loop through the states of matter!"
Or something like that. It was to do with puzzles, in your fanfic.

Yeah, it was. XD But I was afraid I might forget later, so I did it while I remembered. Plus, by the time 11 hours has passed, I'd be in class. It's that same case when Senny wished me my birthday last year, I think. XD At any rate, it's be his birthday if he were in my country, so yeah. XP

So. While waiting for that 6 more hours to pass, let's bake some cookies! [/random]

Oh THAT. XD You remembered. Hey, it was a good idea :p

in other news, I feel like I have been punched in the chest by the incredible hulk, my head feels like it's going to explode, and my throat feels sore, i'm bedridden for a couple days, so expect to hear ALOT from me

Get well soon.
Free medical healthcare over here. We got cookies as well

Last edited:
Hey guys, just a reminder I'm not dead!

I'll be out of town 22-24, so....you'll see even less of me!

Sorry for not posting, been kinda distracted. (that and I accidentally unsubscribed form this thread >_<)
Good to see you're not unwell ^.^
Enjoy your trip out of town.

@ILP: As I said before, I didn't really feel like using my light and fire based one, considering I just thought it felt a little, off, from myself, basically what I am going by is the light zanpakuto gets destroyed, and I get the lightning/ice zanpakuto afterwards (you guys can put that in your fics if you are so inclined)
So this new one you're creating with Da.c is your lightning/ice? Or is the lightning/ice completely thrown out, also?

xD I hope you get better soon.
Yeah, it was. XD But I was afraid I might forget later, so I did it while I remembered. Plus, by the time 11 hours has passed, I'd be in class. It's that same case when Senny wished me my birthday last year, I think. XD At any rate, it's be his birthday if he were in my country, so yeah. XP
Hmm... If Zam is the most West, then the Club spans 15 hours (when it's midnight where Zam is, it's 3pm where Arc and Jin are). 19 if you include Senny.
Oh THAT. XD You remembered. Hey, it was a good idea :p
Though NO ONE else would have the same train of thought.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDE!

Hope you have a great one! Arc baked another candy cake! I'd put in something sentimental, and brotherly, but I'd probably start ranting about 4D.

Which Bleach character would you want to have a birthday party with?
Urahara would make the best parties XD.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Happy birthday, Golde-soutaichou. There's plenty of candy and other sweets, so enjoy.

Shunsui or Rangiku. They put the 'party' in 'birthday party', big time.

Also, I'm sorry to say that my fanfic is going to be delayed. I'm having some very pressing family/personal issues to address at the moment. Will still be on intermitently as possible, but I can't write as much as I'd like, if at all. Sorry, again.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
maple_leaf.gif

I would like to wish Golde an INCREDIBLE birthday!!!

Je souhaite que Golde a un anniversaire INCROYABLE!!!

YamamotoGenryuusai1.jpg

I hope your day is badass || J'espère que ta journée est le tabernak

p.s. my birthday message trumps everyone else's :D - not that its a competition or anything
p.p.s will respond to messages when i am bothered. loooooong day at work today....

Last edited:

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
SO I HEARD IT WAS GOLDE'S BIRTHDAY!
tumblr_lagkewyGYp1qzjix8.gif

So that's pretty awesome.
tumblr_lhrebezEBc1qdufy3.gif

So remember people, this is Golde's day!
tumblr_lescxj5lax1qf7vpw.gif

I didn't exactly get Golde a present..But hopefully my enthusiam and constant destruction of property is enough!
tumblr_lhkmxuTa411qf8k25.gif

So it's time for rockin and relaxation, and let the fanfiction flow freely!
tumblr_liy9bnpqlu1qddk2g.gif

tumblr_lgfef3ar8E1qf7vpw.gif

didibeatyouChuk<3
inactivepersonisinactiveatposting

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Blue wins with Dean Winchester and Doctor Who.

It would be or a combination of the following:
1) Shunsui - Broseph here is so chill and boss, I'll hang with him anytime.
2) Yoruichi - Hot tubbin'
3) Renji - He looks like he can have some fun.
& 4) Rangiku - More hot tubbin'.

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
Happy birthday Golde! =D
Uhh I'm late aren't I...? Oh well, better late than never.

This week's anime didn't seem to leave a very strong impression on me... So I won't comment on it. Somehow, it just didn't seem like much happened. And I don't think this general comment needs to be in a spoiler, does it?

Well anyway I'll come back to comment on the manga when it's up.

Sorry for my semi-inactivity. I frequent a lot of different forums and websites, so it's hard to keep up. I'm sure a few of you probably notice me on Facebook a lot more than here... Sorry about that. I'll try to come around more often.

Also, I just registered for my first semester classes for college... If nothing changes, I've got Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays free. (I was hoping for Friday through Sunday, but I guess I can't get everything...) So starting in the fall, I might not be around too often, but I'll try to drop in on those days. Just thought I'd let you guys know, before I forget to mention it. And I think my classes start in late August.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Yeah.... I concede. Blue wins
I COME IN SECOND =D

Then I get more patients = more money to make! Ahem. I mean. They help me fill my leisure times.
well at least we know you model yourself after Yasochika Iemura rather than Unohana :p

.... I'd like to reply something but I'm afraid the boob conversation that made everyone facepalmed a few pages ago would come back, so no. :p
booby conversations are always fun :) sexist and horribly immature :p but so much fun :D

Ooooooh whatwhatwhat?

you are too young to hear it ^_^

@dac: yes, very good suggestion, but considering I can't even name a single kido spell I'm not too sure on that

Haha! I dont think anyone expects you t know any kido spell by heart (seriously, if anyone where knows more than two or three kido spells by heart, they have way too much time on their hands.....)

but what i meant by kido is a zanpaktou with shooting capabilities

so if in sealed form, you have two katanas, it makes you profficient in hand to hand combait
now when you release int shikai, the twin blades each join to one arm and form arm blades. now arm blades decrease wind resistance when you move compared to if you held blades, so in shikai form, an effect of your zan in shikai could be that you are able to move MUCH faster. that on its own is enough abilities for shikai

finally, bankai. now you said you wnat a light suitof armour (GO GO POWER RANGERS). so lets say in the suit of armour form, you no longer have any blades, and as such, you can shoot lasers and missles from your suit and form kido based sheilds whenever necessary to block attacks, and since you wear a suit of armour, even if attacks connect, they wont be very effective unless they somehow pierce through your armour.
in my opinion, that sounds like a fair zanpaktou, pretty individual, and you aren't trying to be all-powerful.
what do you think?

You know a diva is right? A Diva is a female version of a hustla. And you what hustlas have? SWAGGA!

That was a bit of a stretch.

yeah.... you listen to WAY too much Beyoncé :p

Oh, why thank you. *curtsy*
awwww, so polite!!!!
ILP, learn a thing or two from PKMN trainer rex. he clearly has superior class to you

he is such a rude child :( you try and be a good father,,, but i guess you just cant help that rebellious phase they go through.....

Thats Hot.... My Zan deals massive external trauma and yours deals subtle internal damage. When I put it like that we're like complete opposites.

hehe, that is true.....
in other words, i am excellent for a sneak attack, and you make everything loud and obvious xD
basically, if we ever have to fight a large group of people, we all know who the distraction is going to be :p

Hmm... you and me would go one of three ways:

You: I know how to beat you
Me: I'm too laxy to get into that kind of argument.

Me: *Bores you with maths*

Me: I'll sick Kida on your ***.

nah, with me and you, it will only go one way:

Me: I know how to beat you
You: I don't care
Me: cool. (change topic)
You: (curiosity gets the better of you) FINE. How?
Me: (i refuse to tell you)
You: (get mad and whiny)
Me: well... (and i tell you)
You: well, i would counter by this, this this e.t.c..
Me: .... honestly, you would lose if i did that and you did not know i could do that. you would not have seen it coming
You: (formulates arguements)
Me: yeah.... i am too lazy for this

What am I? A dog now?
DON'T answer that ducky Dauc ... XP

You are a very sexy female dog (yessss, we all know the word for female dogs!!! :D )
and i would gladly commit beastiality with you :)
or furriness (BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH)

Free medical healthcare over here. We got cookies as well

Free healthcare in Canada too! I love countries with superior health systems :D

hm.... oh and after recieving a certain pm from someone, i feel it is necessary for me to mention this with love: every single one of us in this club is very different. we are like a salad bowl with lots of different vegetables. you will like some veggies better than others, you will prefer to remove some before you taste the salad. However, we are a good club because of our differences. it allows us to meet people we would not ordinarily meet, or that even if we did meet, we would not have the guts (or the tolerance) to talk to. Unless someone actually insults you directly, or specifically targets you, you have no right to make assumptions about who they are as a person and attack them based on those assumptions that you make. especially considering this is an online forum, you are probably guaranteed to be wrong. unless you are saying it in a jokey manner, trying to point out someone's flaws on an internet forum is not only foolish, but guaranteed to be wrong and thus: insulting. when you do this, you ruin the club for them because they then feel uncomfotable posting and being a part of our wonderful mini-community that Golde started.

i personally am one of the founding members, so i will crush anyone who even attempts to make me feel unwelcome, however, I am saying this for the new members here as well. They are just settling in, and will soon enough find their niche and relatives in our mini-family, and I dont want them to experience any discomfort. Do i have members that i personally do not like? yes. do i try and change their personalities? no. i leave them be, because we are all different, and there is beauty in that.

Most members here will stay out of fights that occur between two members because it is none of their business, they do not know all the facts.... the list goes on. while they may personally feel inclined to side with someone, they will not join into it. there is good reasoning for that, all fights do blow over, some faster than others, but when you join in, it will either prolongue a fight, or start another with you.

to close. we are a community of different people, a salad bowl, not a melting pot where everyone should conform to certain things. as long as well all respect one another, its all good.

http://youtu.be/LjhCEhWiKXk

rant on community over.

arceus03

Though NO ONE else would have the same train of thought.

Hehe, that means I'm unique. ^_^

Unohana! 8D
Okay. For fun's sake. I'd say Yachiru. XD Then no matter whoever else is with you, there's sure to be a funny scene.

Or maybe Aizen. Y'know, birthday treats and whatnot will be fun when everything can come true. XD

Arc baked another candy cake! I'd put in something sentimental, and brotherly, but I'd probably start ranting about 4D.

I did?
That you would, that you would.

Also, I'm sorry to say that my fanfic is going to be delayed. I'm having some very pressing family/personal issues to address at the moment. Will still be on intermitently as possible, but I can't write as much as I'd like, if at all. Sorry, again.

I wish you all the best in dealing with the issues :)

[spoil]
SO I HEARD IT WAS GOLDE'S BIRTHDAY!
tumblr_lagkewyGYp1qzjix8.gif

So that's pretty awesome.
tumblr_lhrebezEBc1qdufy3.gif

So remember people, this is Golde's day!
tumblr_lescxj5lax1qf7vpw.gif

I didn't exactly get Golde a present..But hopefully my enthusiam and constant destruction of property is enough!
tumblr_lhkmxuTa411qf8k25.gif

So it's time for rockin and relaxation, and let the fanfiction flow freely!
tumblr_liy9bnpqlu1qddk2g.gif

tumblr_lgfef3ar8E1qf7vpw.gif

didibeatyouChuk<3
inactivepersonisinactiveatposting
[/spoil]

That. Is. AWESOME.

My exams have finished, and now I'll be lying in a fainted state until I get my results (friday).

XD How can you reply while in a fainted state?

well at least we know you model yourself after Yasochika Iemura rather than Unohana :p

Nah. Iemura only looks for pretty girls. How do you suppose Unohana runs the Ikebana Club, as well as the Coordinated Relief Station, if she charges nothing for the treatment? :p

you are too young to hear it ^_^
Awwwww
Was vibrator the thing that you had in mind, though? Since ILPy said too many robotic parts...

Haha! I dont think anyone expects you t know any kido spell by heart (seriously, if anyone where knows more than two or three kido spells by heart, they have way too much time on their hands.....)

So is it bad that I remember almost all the names of Kido spells? XP

You are a very sexy female dog (yessss, we all know the word for female dogs!!! :D )

*covers rotrum's ears* tut tut. Kids are here.

[spoil]hm.... oh and after recieving a certain pm from someone, i feel it is necessary for me to mention this with love: every single one of us in this club is very different. we are like a salad bowl with lots of different vegetables. you will like some veggies better than others, you will prefer to remove some before you taste the salad. However, we are a good club because of our differences. it allows us to meet people we would not ordinarily meet, or that even if we did meet, we would not have the guts (or the tolerance) to talk to. Unless someone actually insults you directly, or specifically targets you, you have no right to make assumptions about who they are as a person and attack them based on those assumptions that you make. especially considering this is an online forum, you are probably guaranteed to be wrong. unless you are saying it in a jokey manner, trying to point out someone's flaws on an internet forum is not only foolish, but guaranteed to be wrong and thus: insulting. when you do this, you ruin the club for them because they then feel uncomfotable posting and being a part of our wonderful mini-community that Golde started.

i personally am one of the founding members, so i will crush anyone who even attempts to make me feel unwelcome, however, I am saying this for the new members here as well. They are just settling in, and will soon enough find their niche and relatives in our mini-family, and I dont want them to experience any discomfort. Do i have members that i personally do not like? yes. do i try and change their personalities? no. i leave them be, because we are all different, and there is beauty in that.

Most members here will stay out of fights that occur between two members because it is none of their business, they do not know all the facts.... the list goes on. while they may personally feel inclined to side with someone, they will not join into it. there is good reasoning for that, all fights do blow over, some faster than others, but when you join in, it will either prolongue a fight, or start another with you.

to close. we are a community of different people, a salad bowl, not a melting pot where everyone should conform to certain things. as long as well all respect one another, its all good.[/spoil]

rant on community over.

Ah, that was a wonderful speech read *tear escapes from eye* ILPy has that kind of effect on everyone, including you...

Also, tomorrow is my graduation day 8D Vitamin C! *shot*
And, back to the old avatar! [/random]

Last edited:
Good luck with the family issues ^.^
I hope your day is badass || J'espère que ta journée est le tabernak​
I am SO stealing that for my French exam.
My exams have finished, and now I'll be lying in a fainted state until I get my results (friday).

I'll be back when I get them.
Congrats Luckysonofa... I still have one this Friday HOLY CRAP THERE'S ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT
Happy birthday Golde! =D
Uhh I'm late aren't I...? Oh well, better late than never.
Actually, no, most people are early. His birthday is on the 22nd.
so if in sealed form, you have two katanas, it makes you profficient in hand to hand combait
now when you release int shikai, the twin blades each join to one arm and form arm blades. now arm blades decrease wind resistance when you move compared to if you held blades, so in shikai form, an effect of your zan in shikai could be that you are able to move MUCH faster. that on its own is enough abilities for shikai

finally, bankai. now you said you wnat a light suitof armour (GO GO POWER RANGERS). so lets say in the suit of armour form, you no longer have any blades, and as such, you can shoot lasers and missles from your suit and form kido based sheilds whenever necessary to block attacks, and since you wear a suit of armour, even if attacks connect, they wont be very effective unless they somehow pierce through your armour.
in my opinion, that sounds like a fair zanpaktou, pretty individual, and you aren't trying to be all-powerful.
what do you think?
Ah, so completey from scratch.
I think that this is fine. Whether it would actually be accepted due to the time difference between this and your original Zan, is up to Eon and Golde, I guess.

awwww, so polite!!!!
ILP, learn a thing or two from PKMN trainer rex. he clearly has superior class to you

he is such a rude child :( you try and be a good father,,, but i guess you just cant help that rebellious phase they go through.....
XD At one point, didn't you say that I was polite, or professional, or something? And didn't you also say "do i try and change their personalities? no." XP Yes, I know, it was a joke

Well, the way I see it, it's that relationship you have between 2 brothers.

Da14u.C said:
nah, with me and you, it will only go one way:

Me: I know how to beat you
You: I don't care
Me: cool. (change topic)
You: (curiosity gets the better of you) FINE. How?
Me: (i refuse to tell you)
You: (get mad and whiny)
Me: well... (and i tell you)
You: well, i would counter by this, this this e.t.c..
Me: .... honestly, you would lose if i did that and you did not know i could do that. you would not have seen it coming
You: (formulates arguements)
Me: yeah.... i am too lazy for this
I am so much more lazy than you.

Da14u.C said:
Alright, I think you should stop there. It IS a kids forums.

Da14u.C said:
Free healthcare in Canada too! I love countries with superior health systems :D
*Highfives* Yes!

Da14u.C said:
Awesome song.
Ah, that was a wonderful speech read *tear escapes from eye* ILPy has that kind of effect on everyone, including you...
Well, I'm the most active, it makes sense that everyone gets effected, eventually.

arceus03

imma posting like crazy muahahaha
I am SO stealing that for my French exam.

You're taking French? o.o

Congrats Luckysonofa... I still have one this Friday HOLY CRAP THERE'S ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT

Ahhahaha, good luck with that. I'll remember your exam while I am, ah, reading a book or watching a movie. :p

Actually, no, most people are early. His birthday is on the 22nd.

22nd by my standard was not early back then :p

Ah, so completey from scratch.
I think that this is fine. Whether it would actually be accepted due to the time difference between this and your original Zan, is up to Eon and Golde, I guess.

So... What is the zanpakto again? Like NL said, post the whole zanpakto here so we can review it.

Well, I'm the most active, it makes sense that everyone gets effected, eventually.

Affected. grammar nazi muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unohana 8D[/random]

imma posting like crazy muahahaha
Including the previous club, you are the 7th highest poster.
You're taking French? o.o
Yeah. Absolutely hate it Da.c knows this well. I only have it for one more year, though (and the rest of this month). After that, no more French WOO!
Ahhahaha, good luck with that. I'll remember your exam while I am, ah, reading a book or watching a movie. :p
Thanks. It's physics, so I mainly just have to worry about stupid mistakes.
Affected. grammar nazi muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Damn XD
It's because I saw "has that kind of effect".

All I really have to say is that Tsukishima is an absolute TROLL. Trollkishima.

Okay, so Trollkishima "got them all". Which sounds a bit weird - how do we not know that Ginjou is under his control, and is pretending this? Though, of course, we don't know what exactly Tsukishima can do.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
ILP said:
All I really have to say is that Tsukishima is an absolute TROLL. Trollkishima.

Okay, so Trollkishima "got them all". Which sounds a bit weird - how do we not know that Ginjou is under his control, and is pretending this? Though, of course, we don't know what exactly Tsukishima can do.

Ikr? This is worse than Aizen. At least then Aizen had to watch his own back; but now Ichigo doesn't have any allies besides Ginjou. Even Aizen couldn't make his enemies into friends; all he could do is play on loyalties and turn people against one another.

If he got Ginjou too, Ichigo literally is helpless and has no aid. Kubo's not that stupid; he needs Ginjou's know-how to get anything done now.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Cell said:

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrtttaaaaaayyyyy!

hehe, that is true.....
in other words, i am excellent for a sneak attack, and you make everything loud and obvious xD
basically, if we ever have to fight a large group of people, we all know who the distraction is going to be :p

And now I can be an attention whore. Awesome.

Dau.C said:
hm.... oh and after recieving a certain pm from someone, i feel it is necessary for me to mention this with love: every single one of us in this club is very different. we are like a salad bowl with lots of different vegetables. you will like some veggies better than others, you will prefer to remove some before you taste the salad. However, we are a good club because of our differences. it allows us to meet people we would not ordinarily meet, or that even if we did meet, we would not have the guts (or the tolerance) to talk to. Unless someone actually insults you directly, or specifically targets you, you have no right to make assumptions about who they are as a person and attack them based on those assumptions that you make. especially considering this is an online forum, you are probably guaranteed to be wrong. unless you are saying it in a jokey manner, trying to point out someone's flaws on an internet forum is not only foolish, but guaranteed to be wrong and thus: insulting. when you do this, you ruin the club for them because they then feel uncomfotable posting and being a part of our wonderful mini-community that Golde started.

to close. we are a community of different people, a salad bowl, not a melting pot where everyone should conform to certain things. as long as well all respect one another, its all good.

http://youtu.be/LjhCEhWiKXk

rant on community over.

Preach!

Arc said:
XD How can you reply while in a fainted state?

Astral projection?

ILP said:
Well, the way I see it, it's that relationship you have between 2 brothers.

We're cousins. But we are close bros. I got broham's back anytime.

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
@ILP
Oh okay thank goodness. XD Hahahahaha...

MANGA TIME DESUUUU
[spoil]OMGOMGOMG I OFFICIALLY HATE TSUKISHIMA ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE AIZEN!!! WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO ICHIGO'S POOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY???

…Do you guys think that maybe, just maybe, we'll find out who that mystery shinigami was? Maybe he or she (or someone from the soul society) will come to the rescue? WILL WE GET TO SEE ALL THE SOUL SOCIETY CHARACTERS AGAIN??? Stupid cliffhangers. But I'm glad this chapter actually grabbed me, unlike this week's filler… Grahh that's probably because I was half asleep, but still…

I WANT MORE CHAPTERS NOW. RAWR.[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.