• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILP........fail? EVERYONE OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!
Ahaha, you clearly haven't been in the club long enough if you think me failing is that rare :p
And in comes Da.c, agreeing that I fail, and saying how he doesn't ever fail.

Oh, she didn't originally have an arm? XD I thought she did.

Lob is throw.
Hmm..
Oh, didn't know that.

Ginjou is going to turn on Ichigo now.
If Yoruichi couldn't do that, I don't think Ginjou can.

kusari

Raptastic
Ahaha, you clearly haven't been in the club long enough if you think me failing is that rare :p
ILP fails regularly. Da.c does too, even more frequently, no matter how much he insists he doesn't.

You're not funny.

Chess fic progress: 63% done (forgot to mention this in the last post)

EDIT: Found something Awesome.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

Kusari said:
ILP fails regularly. Da.c does too, even more frequently, no matter how much he insists he doesn't.

And now I know.

ILP said:
Arc said:
Lob is throw.

Oh, didn't know that.

Case in point, grammar fail.

)
EDIT: Found something Awesome.

lol. It is awesome.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Ginjou fighting against four other Fullbringers at once was cool.
I hope it'll look better in the anime.
Giriko made numbers come out of his pocket watch Fullbring...
I bet ILP got the chills when he saw that.

So Sushigawara's Fullbring increases the probability of something to happen?
Does he get to choose what is effected, or is it more random?
Quite and interesting and potentially dangerous ability.
I wonder if things could be more likely to work against him.

Of course, Ichigo can use Getsuga Tensho...
Well, at least it appears to be the blue version. :)
The process to his Soul Reaper powers seems inconsistent. >.>

Ohmygod, Trollkishima slashed Ginjou! You b*****d!

arceus03

I have the urge to sig the bolded part.

I can honestly say that MOE SHISHIGAWARA's Jackpot Knuckle is one of my favorite Fullbrings.

Wait. I don't get it. Nozomi is a Mod Soul. How the hell does she have a zanpakuto?

I think it's just sad that the massive power of Ikkaku's bankai couldn't beat Reigai Kenpachi but Nozomi fire's off one attack and the damn thing goes down.

Uh why? XD

While I can honestly say that I didn't understand his explanation about his powers at all.

[spoil]Well. It seemed that it arises from her feeling of wanting to protect Kon. So she says, anyway.

First-time released powers are always powerful. Didn't Ichigo went through the same thing with his Getsuga Tenshou, where Urahara said that he wouuld have lost an arm if he didn't use Chikasumi no Tate to protect against Ichigo's first-time Getsuga Tenshou? idk.[/spoil]

Hmm..
Oh, didn't know that.

Now you do. 8D

5367.lold-monkey.jpg

It's turning on Ichigo, not turning Ichigo on. Eon was right, you're a little pervert. XD

Woot. 8D

Ohmygod, Trollkishima slashed Ginjou! You b*****d!

[spoil]XD I wonders what those numbers would do. Unless he was trying to trap Ginjou in his watch, like he did with Ichigo in the first few chapters of this arc?

XD

He was aiming for Ichigo, though. Maybe he was going to turn Ichigo against Ginjou? Or maybe that slash was meant to kill, which means that Ginjou won't be Tsukishima-fied (Kudos to whoever thought up of that word first XD), but dead. Which is very unlikely.[/spoil]

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
I just want to say...
Probability does not work that way.
I say this as a mathematician.
I mean really, how does tossing a coin result in a chandelier having ALL of its bolts coming loose?
And still, probability does not work that way.

Very, very true.

You're not funny.
Also very, very true.

Awesome.
But how did you get the number 63?

So Sushigawara's Fullbring increases the probability of something to happen?
Does he get to choose what is effected, or is it more random?
Quite and interesting and potentially dangerous ability.
I wonder if things could be more likely to work against him.
[spoil]Lol, I didn't even realise.

The way I understand it, there's a chance that he hits a "jackpot". When that happens, his hits are super powerful, or he gets to do something "special", like taking out screws. Or something.[/spoil]
It's turning on Ichigo, not turning Ichigo on. Eon was right, you're a little pervert. XD
Well, you either giggled or facepalm, either way, everything went JUST AS PLANNED.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
What the hell has been happening up on in here =D

Chess Fic? Ooooh, i'm definatly going to read that ... Who have you got as which pieces, or am I misunderstanding this completley?
wow, i've been getting bored

*sigh* I need to do something, looks like this club has been pretty queit as of late, everyone away on holiday I suppose.
I used to be about 3rd or 4th in the rankings for most posts in this club, now i'm at 7th XD ... I like the number 7.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Meh, either way can be used to imply that they're trying to make Ichigo aroused. xD

[spoil]Lol, I didn't even realise.

The way I understand it, there's a chance that he hits a "jackpot". When that happens, his hits are super powerful, or he gets to do something "special", like taking out screws. Or something.[/spoil]
[spoil]Ah, so it's kind of like a Scope Lens for him. xD[/spoil]

@NL
I know right, ILP and Zam live here. >.>
More or less. We do already have a room label for each of us.

Last edited:
Chess Fic? Ooooh, i'm definatly going to read that ... Who have you got as which pieces, or am I misunderstanding this completley?
wow, i've been getting bored
Last time he mentioned his alpha list, I think it was:

King: Golde
Queen: Kida
Bishops: Rotrum and Cell
Knights: Eon and Blue
Rooks: MC and Zam
Pawns: Him, Dac, and Others

Though, with it being an alpha list, it's likely to change (though Golde is the only one to stay the same).
*sigh* I need to do something, looks like this club has been pretty queit as of late, everyone away on holiday I suppose.
I used to be about 3rd or 4th in the rankings for most posts in this club, now i'm at 7th XD ... I like the number 7.
Overall, in both clubs, you're the 4th highest poster (with MC, Golde and I being the top 3).
@NL
I know right, ILP and Zam live here. >.>
I'm just at that age where I have so much free time ^.^
[spoil]Ah, so it's kind of like a Scope Lens for him. xD[/spoil]
Yeah, I guess.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@kusari: something tells me you never heard of shogi

I seriously am dreading the next bleach ep, I don't wanna see kon run around in that ridiculous costume anymore, making me laugh my eyeballs out

But it did give me a strange idea

also, alongside my regular fic, I'm working on two one shots, the first is basically our little bleach club in the wild west, it will be a short 2 chapters, the other is one set in present day, where me and ILP go to investigate a large spike in hollow activity in germany

in fact, I already got the second one up and running

It was early morning, Jaku and the whole of the squad captains joined Golde in a meeting.

"Now, let's get down to business." Golde said.

"If I may interrupt, why is Jaku here?" Arc said, while simultaneously chewing on a cookie.

"I'll get to that. We've been called here, because a large spike in spiritual pressure has been detected. This is one of the biggest events we've seen in years. The location is in Leipzig, Germany."

Talk started to arise between the captains.

"Germany? Why Germany? What about the quincy?"

"Enough!" Golde slammed his zanpakuto on the ground, and everyone went quiet. "I am dispatching captain Aielpy and seated officer Jaku Satsujin to find the cause. Captain Aielpy is one of few among us to actually speak German, and we need his," Golde cringed. "high intelligence for this mission. Jaku is coming because he insisted. For one of his family members is reported missing, after living there for a few years."

Golde slammed his zanpakuto on the ground once more. "Dismissed!"

After arriving in Germany after taking a flight in their giggais, Jaku and Ant continued to their destination.

They arrived in Leipzig at nightfall. There was an unusually high amount of spiritual pressure in the air. It felt as if something was coming, something big.

As they walked they heard a woman scream. They hurried over to where the sound was coming from, to find a large group of skeletal, mannequin-like hollows chasing a woman. She ran up to them.

"Bitte helfen Sie mir, was sind diese schrecklichen Dinge?" she said.

"Keine Sorge, wir helfen können, einfach nach Hause laufen, so schnell wie Sie können." Ant said.

The woman nodded and ran past them.

"What did you say?"

"I told her to run home as fast as she can."

Both shinigami broke from their giggais.

"Igami!" Ant said. Immediately his zanpakuto broke into two scythes.

Jaku drew the swords from his back. "I don't need shikai for this one."

Ant was continuously lopping off the heads of these creatures, whereas Jaku cut off most of their limbs using his fast movement with his twin swords.

But, how ever many they cut down, a hundred more would rise again from the ground.

"What the hell are these things?" Jaku said.

"They seem to be a manifestation of one single hollow, it seems to be controlling the bodies. If we find the brains of this group, then we may have a chance at stopping it."

"I don't see any all powerful hollows though, so I'll just keep cutting them down. Strike!" Jaku said. Immediately, his swords became fused to his arms as blades.

Jaku's strikes now became faster, more powerful.

"There's too many of them." Ant said, huffing and puffing from near exhaustion.

"Just get me a clear shot." Jaku said.

Immediately, Jaku lunged forward and shoved his right arm blade full force into the stomach of one of the skeletons, from his blade sparked an electrical energy, and suddenly, lightning arced from one skeleton to the other, until every single one was a pile of smoldering ash.

Jaku fell to his knees, that last attack nearly killed himself, since he wasn't in bankai, he had no control over what that attack would truly do.

Jaku and Ant sat and rested. But the respite was short, as dozens more creatures sprang up out of the ground.

"We can't take much more of this." Ant said.

Suddenly, a bright white light appeared in the sky. From it, dozens of blazing white arrows flew down and pierced the creatures. A long figure swooped down and landed in from of the two shinigami. He was glowing with a strange white light, he had a white robe on, with tassets covering the lower half of his body, a hood over his head. On his back was the silver symbol of a five pointed cross.

"A quincy!" Ant said.

The quincy shot forward as fast as light, and a whirlwind of white energy obliterated the remaining creatures. When they were all dead, the quincy slammed a cross on the ground.

"Requiem aeternam. . ." the Quincy whispered. He got up and turned to the two shinigami. No face could be seen under the hood, it was darkened.

"Warum bist du hierher gekommen, Tod Schergen?" he asked.

"What?" Jaku said.

"Here." Ant slapped a strange metal device into the flesh on the back of Jaku's neck.

"Ow, God that hurt, what the hell was that for?"

"Universal translator!" Ant said.

"I asked you, why have you come, death's minions?"

"We found a strange spike in spiritual pressure, a very large one."

"So you know about the hunter."

"Hunter?"

"A strange, foul hollow, who reanimates the dead and lures the living. He has been taking people from here, and I wish to stop it."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Geist."

"The Spirit. . ." ant whispered under his breath.

"Why is he taking people?"

"I do not know, but I do know where he lives."

"Can you take us?"

"Nein, it is too dangerous."

"We can handle it."

"Very well, follow me."

The group flash stepped over for miles and miles. They finally stopped at an abandoned town.

"Chernobyl." Ant said. "It can control things this far away?"

"It's roots reach far and wide my friend, spreading it's tendrils since his release."

"Release?"

"Why this town is barren, the meltdown released him from slumber, he was been spreading his tendrils out from here for many years now. It is not just Leipzig."

"My God." Jaku said, grasping a cross he always wore around his neck.

They wandered into the barren city. Around every corner, they felt a sense of dread, a sense of inescapable danger.

They started hearing a woman's voice echoing throughout the town. She was crying, and saying "Please, help me."

They followed the voice down to the entrance of an underground cave system, hidden in one of the buildings.

Ant turned on a flashlight inside his right arm.

They went deeper, everytime they went deeper they heard the voice louder. But everytime, they heard a strange clicking sound accompanying it.

They finally reached a door, a large steel door, they opened it, to find a large, arena-like room. It was dark, so Geist used some quincy arrows to light the area up.

They soon wished he didn't.

They saw a large, menacing spider-like creature, making strange shrieking sounds, you could just faintly hear the woman among those sounds. It was roosted to the spot, as large tendrils dug deep into the ground.

"This is much more dangerous then we thought." Ant said.

The huge hollow opened the mouth of it's humanoid mask, and inside were many faceless women's heads, screaming. The creature lunged at the group.

A large battle ensued, as Geist attempted to skewer the beast with his arrows, and Ant tried using his distortion.

Jaku manged to freeze the legs and momentarily paralyze it. Just as geist lunged in for the final kill, a leg broke free and skewered him through his torso, then threw him to the backside wall.

In one final hope, Ant took out his secret weapon, his ultimate style bankai ability. Previously unknown by anyone else. Ant fused his scythes into one large one, then lopped the beast's head off, and skewered it with it's own legs.

It exploded into a gory mess. And the web-like cocoons on the ceiling burst open, to release all the victims it kidnapped.

Jaku and Ant rushed over to Geist.

They still could not see his face, there was a shadow over it.

"Now my deed has been done. I can finally, rest in peace."

"What are you talking about?" Ant said.

"That hollow, originated from my body, my spirit detached itself, and was able to live on as Geist, but, the only way to redeem myself, was killing that monster that came from me."

Geist put something in Ant's hand and closed it.

"Keep this, may it be the one to ward off all evil in your life, may it cleanse the dead."

With that, the shadow left his hood, to reveal nothing there, and the robe fell limp, no body to wear it.

Ant opened his hand. It was a five pointed cross, inscripted on it were the words: "Requiem Aeternam. . ." the rest was faded out.

They returned back to the Soul society with news of their success, though they did not tell about Geist, or the fact that he had created the beast.

In his office, Ant put the cross on shelf. He looked at the stone in the center, and thought he could just see a flash of white light inside it.

Requiem Aeternam

also, alongside my regular fic, I'm working on two one shots, the first is basically our little bleach club in the wild west, it will be a short 2 chapters, the other is one set in present day, where me and ILP go to investigate a large spike in hollow activity in germany
Technically, then, the first one is not a oneshot :p

"Enough!" Golde slammed his zanpakuto on the ground, and everyone went quiet.
He slammed his zanpakutou on the ground? It makes it sound like he threw it.
"I am dispatching captain Aielpy and seated officer Jaku Satsujin to find the cause. Captain Aielpy is one of few among us to actually speak German, and we need his," Golde cringed. "high intelligence for this mission. Jaku is coming because he insisted. For one of his family members is reported missing, after living there for a few years."
Funnily enough, I don't know German, and for something like this, Eon would be the best person. But whatever.
Also, it's likely that the missing family member is the cause of the high reiatsu.
"They seem to be a manifestation of one single hollow, it seems to be controlling the bodies. If we find the brains of this group, then we may have a chance at stopping it."
Normally, the moment I figured out something like that, I would have stopped destroying Hollows, and would have tried finding the main Hollow.
Jaku fell to his knees, that last attack nearly killed himself, since he wasn't in bankai, he had no control over what that attack would truly do.
Normally it's the other way around... Because an attack becomes more powerful in Bankai, it would become harder to control.
"Here." Ant slapped a strange metal device into the flesh on the back of Jaku's neck.

"Ow, God that hurt, what the hell was that for?"

"Universal translator!" Ant said.
I know it's done for comedic purposes, and so that Jaku (and the rest of us) can understand what they're saying, but if he had a translator, then why not use that at the very beginning, when they came, or give it to someone else (since it's unlikely for the Captain Geek to leave his lab).
"I asked you, why have you come, death's minions?"
I quite like that, "Death's Minions". Even though that doesn't describe us very well.
"Nein, it is too dangerous."
So it didn't translate nein...
They saw a large, menacing spider-like creature, making strange shrieking sounds, you could just faintly hear the woman among those sounds. It was roosted to the spot, as large tendrils dug deep into the ground.
Normally, a very large opponent (especially one that cannot move particularly fast, like a spider) is easy to defeat with my Zan. Channeling Cell on this one, I can slice it, shrink it, then step on it in irony.
In one final hope, Ant took out his secret weapon, his ultimate style bankai ability. Previously unknown by anyone else. Ant fused his scythes into one large one, then lopped the beast's head off, and skewered it with it's own legs.
I can't even do that.
"That hollow, originated from my body, my spirit detached itself, and was able to live on as Geist, but, the only way to redeem myself, was killing that monster that came from me."
...what is this, i dont even
Requiem Aeternam
What does that mean, anyway?
I think to improve your writing, you should try and be more detailed and indepth with their movement, and reaction, etc. Have alternate ways of starting sentences (adjectives, adverbs, metaphors, similes, prepositions, etc.) and use more sophisticated vocab to make it sound better.

Also, you could've used the "missing family" plot that wasn't tied up.

kusari

Raptastic
>@kusari: something tells me you've never heard of shogi
You're right Luke. In my 18 years, 11 of which have included manga and anime, I've never once heard of shogi. /obvious sarcasm is obvious

>But how did you get the number 63?
I estimated. I feel it's somewhere between 60% or 70%.

So yeah. That's pretty much it.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I'm back. No fanfic. Sadface, I know.

ILP said:

facepalm_implied_super.jpg

Henceforth, until I get bored of it, I will call you IckleLittlePervert.

Shishigawara's abilities made me think:

Feeling+lucky.png

I think Ginjou's going to help Ichigo even while controled somehow. Snap him out of his berserk rage or something by chiding him.

Ichigo gets Getsuga Tenshou back? Fgs, he needs to LEARN SOME NEW GODDAMN MOVES.

@Luke: Really? You overlook the fact that I'm the only person in the club who speaks German fluently and have IckleLittlePervert go instead? I'm mildly appalled.

>But how did you get the number 63?
I estimated. I feel it's somewhere between 60% or 70%.
Ah, alright. I thought you might have had X number of moves for the match, and 63% was roughly the number of moves you had written or something.

I'm back. No fanfic. Sadface, I know.
Welcome back. And it looks like I'll have a long chapter to look forward to sometime soon-ish...

facepalm_implied_super.jpg
This is either a new high, or a new low for me.
Henceforth, until I get bored of it, I will call you IckleLittlePervert.
NotsureifIshouldincludethisinmyintroductorylistofnames.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
:|

So, I posted something about the Manga Wednesday night, but then it didn't post because of server maitenance, and I cbf to re-type it all. Just know I guarantee that the probability guy is going to have some form of a minimal probability drawback to lessen the hax, or he's going to take max probability damage as well.

Plus, Ichigo may very well kill himself now that he's the only one alive that Tsukishima isn't controlling, and he may see it fit to stop hurting those that he's trying to protect. Of course, that'll never happen, but it's what would happen if he wasn't the main character.

What will most likely happen, though, is that Isshin / Urahara will move in and figure out how to negate Tsukishima's ability. Personally, I hope Yoruichi makes an appearance, but whatever.

Sorry if all of this is a little mis-spelled, it's 2 AM and I can't think too well. x)

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Mega-awesome Family

So I was bored, and I decided to start a new fic: mega-awesome family
It is only going to be two chapters long, but here it is so far:

Chapter One

“WE HAVE TO HELP SAVE HER!!!” ILP yelled. Narcisse opened his eyes wide in surprise, Kida almost gasped; a look of concern crossed Rex's face. None of them had ever seen ILP raise his voice, let alone show a strong sense of emotion.

“You guys are my family, and I really care about her, so I am asking you all for help,” he said. His face turned a slight shade of red, but he stood tall and proud. Narcisse smiled joyfully. He had never seen ILP emit a sense of self-confidence. Kida looked lost in thought. Rex simply sat there and winked at ILP.

“I will help,” Rex volunteered first.

“Goody two-shoes,” Narcisse muttered.

“I will definitely whoop some ar]/b]se!” Kida exclaimed. Everyone turned to stare at Narcisse. He remained seated at his fair, unmoving, with a cruel smile playing on his lips. Kida flash stepped behind him and smacked him at the back of his head.

“I will attend, observe, and help if necessary,” Narcisse muttered. ILP smiled happily and went off to his lab.

“He must really like her,” Kida started as soon as ILP had left the room.

“I agree. I was monitoring his hormone levels, and at the mention of her name, they sky rocket!” Narcisse commented, looking at his laptop screen. He then raised his head, quickly becoming serious. “You know we just signed ourselves up for a very difficult family outing. If they were powerful enough to kidnap her, a captain class soul reaper, then clearly, this is not going to be a walk in the park.”

“As a family, we are invincible. We have powerful combination attacks, not to mention, we are all powerful as individuals,” Rex pointed out.

“I think our one weakness is we are a long range family. ILP is the only close range combatant. Narcisse, you don't even like being touched!” Kida pointed out.

“I don't think us being long range is a disadvantage because to become short range, all we have to do is seal our zanpaktou.” Narcisse responded. He took a survey of the room and smiled inwardly. They were in the royal mansion. Narcisse served as the North Pillar of Serebii, from one of the four major noble families. He was tall, athletically built and dark skinned. He always wore a short robe that barely reached half way down his thighs, with incredibly long sleeves that touched the ground. Hidden in one of his sleeves was his zanpaktou. Few people knew he had one, and so far (with the exception of his family), no one had witnessed any of its releases and lived to tell the tale.

The room was doused in shades of red, form the silky curtains that hung by the windows, to the soft furry couches that one could sink into when sat on. They were arranged in a circular manner in order to facilitate discussion. Red candles lit the room and spread a smell of strawberries.

Rex sat on the chair directly opposite Narcisse. He was a fairly built guy, one could tell that he exercises. His bulging biceps were rarely ever confined by his soul reaper uniform, instead he chose to rip off the sleeves. His zanpaktou, clearly visible, was worn by his side for easy access. He was the third seat for the fifth squad of the gotei 13, however, this was more by choice. He had lieutenant-level strength, yet chose to remain in the fifth squad rather than change squads to climb the ranks. He also worked part time as the instructor for kendo classes at the soul reaper academy.

Kida sat inbetween the two men. Her blonde hair was cut short to stop at her neck. She had unwillingly worn a pink headband designed by Narcisse to keep her power in check, to prevent her rage from destroying everything around her. She wore her zanpaktou slung over her back, like a one strap backpack. She dressed in the traditional soul reaper garments, as she was a stickler for the rules. She was the head of the third division of the gotei 13, known for her fairness to all and her lack of hesitation to kill.

-

“What'cha doing?” Narcisse whispered into his ear. ILP jumped, almost dropping the device he was carrying.

“Why do you never knock?” ILP demanded, back to his usual semi-irritable self.

“Why do you never call me father?” Narcisse responded.

“Because I don't like to,” ILP said.

“Exactly,” Narcisse smiled. He surveyed the lab and looked to ILP curiously. Normally ILP's lab was pretty cluttered. There would be oil everywhere, random food particles laying around, strewn chess pieces all over the place and uncompleted inventions abandoned - but today it was spotless.

“I needed something to do,” ILP muttered. Narcisse sat down on a flat surface.

“Don't worry, you have already found her right, so we leave first thing tomorrow. It's a quick portal jump, an intense battle, and then a dramatic rescue. Just make sure you pack the duds I showed you how to make,” Narcisse warned.

The duds were something Narcisse came up with when he was younger. They were pills that allowed a person to divide themselves into two, one being a decoy, and the other being the real person. ILP had upgraded them to allow the duds to do basic movements.

-

“Captain Ookami, I have informed the rest of the squad about your immediate departure,” Third seat Ice Heart bowed as she spoke.

Kida acknowledged her message, and went back to meditating. She knew she would need a large amount of power. She thought about ILP, her son through unintentional experimentation by Narcisse. He had grown up to have so many mixed traits. He had his mother's short temper and his father's curiosity. He genuinely cared about others, something he definitely got from his mother, but he felt no need to interact with them, something he got from his father. He was short and of stocky build. He was very pale skinned, due to his preference of remaining indoors playing with his gadgets and inventing new ones. He wore his sealed zanpaktou around his neck, like a heavy necklace, but he was quick on the draw; Rex's training had seen to that. Now he was in love – it was all so beautiful.

Her temper suddenly flared, she was going to kill whoever had the audacity to kidnap her only son's heart.

-

Rex laughed uncontrollably. He was drunk after a night out with Zameric. The two had gone drinking just to relax and get rid of the stresses of the day, and now Rex lay on the floor laughing because he had tripped on a rock and fell on his butt. Zameric clutched his sides, trying to contain his spasms of laugher.

“Oh, before I forget, I can't join you drinking tomorrow,” Rex slurred every word that he spoke, however, he still remained comprehensible. “I am off to rescue...” he started, but he passed out.

-

ILP stood by the portal, patiently waiting. He was anxious to save her, but he knew his family well and had lied to them about departure time. He told them it would be two hours earlier than it actually was in order to guarantee that they arrived on time. One and a half hours afte rthe allocated him, Rex rushes into the room.

“I am so sorry! I slept for much longer than planned and -” Rex began. He looked around and realised he and ILP were the only ones there and grinned. “You lied about departure time!”

“How did you know?” ILP asked. He had not revealed anything to anyone and in the two seconds since Rex arrived, he did not have a chance to respond to Rex's apology.

“You aren't good at waiting,” was all Rex simply said. ILP grinned mischievously. Rex sat down on the grass and relaxed. He and ILP started chatting about the most miscellaneous of things while waiting for Narcisse and Kida.

“YOU ARE SUCH A RIDICULOUS IDIOT!!!” the yelling could be heard over the blaring music that had suddenly filled the air. As they came into view over the horizon, Narcisse was on a golden chair with red cushions, being lifted by two very muscular men, and being followed by five cheerleaders chanting about how amazing he is and Kida was stomping behind yelling at the top of her lungs.

“You may put me down here,” Narcisse commanded. The two shirtless men complied. They carefully lowered the seat to the ground, and let his royal handsomeness step off. The cheerleaders then surrounded him and hugged him, wishing him the best of luck. Kida followed suit and smacked him at the back of the head.

“You have jealousy issues,” he murmured.

“I WHAT?” Kida's voice turned up loud. ILP cut her off by giving them both dirty looks.

“Why are you both so late?” he demanded. Kida stammered and stuttered and turned and pointed at Narcisse.

“I knew you lied about the departure time. You knew I would be late. Oh, and Kida is late because she was the one who came to wake me up and tried to rush me,” Narcisse explaind. He automatically shifted away from Kida and grabbed Rex by his cuff of his soul reaper uniform and pulled him up.

“You are a noble Rex. We nobles... we don't sit on the floor. That's for commoners like Kida,” Narcisse explained. Kida ignored the comment and looked towards ILP, waiting for him to open the portal.

“We are going to a land where there are banished soul reaper clans. The problem is that as they are banished, they are naturally resentful towards all current soul reapers. When we arrive, we will be under immediate attack. If you all can create a diversion while I sneak of and search for her?” ILP asked.

“Of course.” Kida's tongue danced around her canine in lustful anticipation. Narcisse and Rex nodded.

ILP then opened the portal and they dashed through.

-

They had landed in a forest. ILP was the designated map reader, mostly because when he was younger, Narcisse had installed an inter-dimensional form of GPS in his head. ILP ran and the others followed, occasionally flash stepping to speed up the mundane journey.

It took mere moments for everyone to realise why people would be banished to this world. It was a world of no-colour, everything was grey. The different shades of grey allowed for reasonable depth perception and differentiation of things, but in essence, it was like being in a black and white film.

They quickly reached the living area. It was filled with people. Street kids running around, people selling food and drinks. Taverns, clothes stores, it was like a black and white thriving city, however, people stopped whatever actions they were doing and stared at the soul reapers as they walked in.

“Why are they staring at us?” Rex whispered.

“We are still in colour...” Narcisse responded. He looked severely irked. “Bow down before members of the Northern Pillar Royal Family of Serebii!”

ILP began to say something, but Narcisse hed up a finger to silence him.

“I do not care whether or not you are banished, but you will have the curtsey to bow down when I command you to!” Narcisse did not raise his voice, but the strength of it had silenced the entire town and had people staring apprehensively. Someone threw a stone, but it dissolved in mid air before ever getting near the fout of them.

Narcisse unleashed his spiritual pressure, forcing everyone to their knees. He saw some women and children suffocating, and chose to ignore them.

“You may ask them what you need to know ILP,” Narcisse said. ILP looked apprehensively at the crushed people trying to figure out who to ask what.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@eon: honestly had no idea, for that is why i used the smartest person here as the one to go

@ilp: i added that ultimate technique just for this fic, i have no idea why i did, I should have made you use some kind of ray gun device you developed

it is not implied that you were messing with me up to a point with the translator

powerful hollow is powerful

requiem aeternam is latin, part of a song sung for the dead by priests at the time of the crusades / rennaisance, and still sung today

I believe the full song is

[Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine]
{Grant them eternal rest, Lord.}

[Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna,
in die illa tremenda. in die illa
Quando coeli movendi sunt et terra,
Dum veneris judicare
sæculum per ignem.
Tremens factus sum ego et timeo,
dum discussio venerit atque ventura ira.]
{Free me, Lord, from eternal death
on that terrible day, on the day
The heavens and earth will be moved,
When you will come to judge
the age by fire.
I dread and tremble for
the scattering to come and your wrath.}

[Dies illa, dies iræ,
calamitatis et miseriæ]
{That day, the day of wrath,
of calamity and wretchedness}

[Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine]
{Grant them eternal rest, Lord.}

[et lux perpetua luceat eis]
{and eternal light shine upon them}

[Libera me, Domine.]
{Free me, Lord.}

so yeah, latin for the win

Just know I guarantee that the probability guy is going to have some form of a minimal probability drawback to lessen the hax, or he's going to take max probability damage as well.

What will most likely happen, though, is that Isshin / Urahara will move in and figure out how to negate Tsukishima's ability. Personally, I hope Yoruichi makes an appearance, but whatever.
[spoil]I agree with the latter - he's probably going to take some max damage. Maybe if he was confused...

Urahara, Isshin and Yoruichi do seem to be a trio of awesome. I wonder how they rank up against Shunsui, Unohana and Ukitake (in his prime).[/spoil]
So I was bored, and I decided to start a new fic: mega-awesome family
You... Already have 2 incomplete fics...

It is only going to be two chapters long, but here it is so far:
At least this time you're not going to stop after 7 chapters :p. Oh, and can you put the chapter into a spoiler, please? It makes it easier to scroll through the page.
And don't forget to add it to your library.
“WE HAVE TO HELP SAVE HER!!!” ILP yelled. Narcisse opened his eyes wide in surprise, Kida almost gasped; a look of concern crossed Rex's face. None of them had ever seen ILP raise his voice, let alone show a strong sense of emotion.
I know where this is going.

He had never seen ILP emit a sense of self-confidence unless he was ranting about a theory.
Fixed.
“I will definitely whoop some ar]/b]se!” Kida exclaimed.

Just so you know, Arse is not censored. Ass is, though.
“I agree. I was monitoring his hormone levels, and at the mention of her name, they sky rocket!” Narcisse commented, looking at his laptop screen. He then raised his head, quickly becoming serious. “You know we just signed ourselves up for a very difficult family outing. If they were powerful enough to kidnap her, a captain class soul reaper, then clearly, this is not going to be a walk in the park.”
None of this was mentioned o.o Is there anything else that was left unsaid?
“Why do you never call me father?” Narcisse responded.

“Because you aren't my father,” ILP said.
Fix'd.
“Don't worry, you have already found her right, so we leave first thing tomorrow. It's a quick portal jump, an intense battle, and then a dramatic rescue. Just make sure you pack the duds I showed you how to make,” Narcisse warned.
Funily enough, I always expected her to rescue me.
The duds were something Narcisse came up with when he was younger. They were pills that allowed a person to divide themselves into two, one being a decoy, and the other being the real person. ILP had upgraded them to allow the duds to do basic movements.
Chekhov's gun, yay! Now the question is, who will use them? Blue, so that they only realise that she was rescued until we're already back in the Seireitei, or ILP, as a decoy so he can rescue her?
He was short and of stocky build.
Ironically, considering the both of your heights...
“I am so sorry! I slept for much longer than planned and -” Rex began. He looked around and realised he and ILP were the only ones there and grinned. “You lied about departure time!”
Of course.
“YOU ARE SUCH A RIDICULOUS IDIOT!!!” the yelling could be heard over the blaring music that had suddenly filled the air. As they came into view over the horizon, Narcisse was on a golden chair with red cushions, being lifted by two very muscular men, and being followed by five cheerleaders chanting about how amazing he is and Kida was stomping behind yelling at the top of her lungs.

“You may put me down here,” Narcisse commanded. The two shirtless men complied. They carefully lowered the seat to the ground, and let his royal handsomeness step off. The cheerleaders then surrounded him and hugged him, wishing him the best of luck. Kida followed suit and smacked him at the back of the head.
I agree with Kida.
They had landed in a forest. ILP was the designated map reader, mostly because when he was younger, Narcisse had installed an inter-dimensional form of GPS in his head. ILP ran and the others followed, occasionally flash stepping to speed up the mundane journey.
I'm actually not so bad at map reading irl.
It took mere moments for everyone to realise why people would be banished to this world. It was a world of no-colour, everything was grey. The different shades of grey allowed for reasonable depth perception and differentiation of things, but in essence, it was like being in a black and white film.
This would be quite cool if it were animated.
“I do not care whether or not you are banished, but you will have the curtsey to bow down when I command you to!” Narcisse did not raise his voice, but the strength of it had silenced the entire town and had people staring apprehensively. Someone threw a stone, but it dissolved in mid air before ever getting near the fout of them.
At this, I would have rolled my eyes.
Narcisse unleashed his spiritual pressure, forcing everyone to their knees.
At this, I would have told you to stop.
He saw some women and children suffocating, and chose to ignore them.
By this point, I would have made you stop.

@ilp: i added that ultimate technique just for this fic, i have no idea why i did, I should have made you use some kind of ray gun device you developed
Yeah, I think it's best that you stick with a person's actual powers, give them something robotic that I made, or ask them first before giving it to them (because I wouldn't have "one big scythe", because the only way it would work with both powers is to have them meet like an S/Z shape, but then that's more difficult to manouvre, and it's dangerous to myself).
requiem aeternam is latin, part of a song sung for the dead by priests at the time of the crusades / rennaisance, and still sung today
Ah, right.
So why is the German guy saying Latin phrases? I believe Eon said this before, but German is not Latin based, though it does borrow some loan words.
so yeah, latin for the win
Yes, Latin FTW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.