• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Luke said:
honestly had no idea, for that is why i used the smartest person here as the one to go

...that's debatable...

ILP said:
I believe Eon said this before, but German is not Latin based, though it does borrow some loan words.

Actually, I think what I said was that English, despite 4 out of every 5 words being Latin based in some form, is not a Latin-based language. The grammar and phrase/clause structures are Germanic. In fact, Old English and Old German are basically the same language. So yeah, English is technically a Germanic language. Germanic languages have been around since the time of the Romans, so of course they're not based off of one another.

As for why the German guy is spouting Latin, perhaps he's a priest or historian? Or a linguistics professor? Or maybe he's not German at all.

ILP said:
This is either a new high, or a new low for me.

High, just because I've been waiting to use that demot for ages.

ILP said:
NotsureifIshouldincludethisinmyintroductorylistofnames.

Do eeet.

And my PASBL match with kusari is finally finished. I won, barely. That was intense. I'm apparently on kusari's hit list now.

Last edited:

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
I used that particular latin phrase do to the quincy being somewhat religious, and also due to him wanting for the souls that his hollow body disturbed to rest in peace

@eon: yeah, priest, basically

for some reason, I imagine if I fight eon's character, the battle would take place mortal kombat-esque

ROUGA WINS, FATALITY

...that's debatable...
I agree with you there.

Actually, I think what I said was that English, despite 4 out of every 5 words being Latin based in some form, is not a Latin-based language. The grammar and phrase/clause structures are Germanic. In fact, Old English and Old German are basically the same language. So yeah, English is technically a Germanic language. Germanic languages have been around since the time of the Romans, so of course they're not based off of one another.
Ah, right.
High, just because I've been waiting to use that demot for ages.
Yay~

Alright then.
And my PASBL match with kusari is finally finished. I won, barely. That was intense. I'm apparently on kusari's hit list now.
Congrats. Where can the battle be seen?

Golde

Always Searching~
I'm more or less back :p

I got my friend to set up a new computer for me, so I'm back-ish online. I'll be working on things more or less in the next few days to finalize the transition and whatnot.

Readig the manga now, and I may or may not look over the posts...but if someone could send me a list of an nrequired updates >> That'd be peachy

Cell

Infernal Informality
Welcome back Golde;

Getsuga Tensho!
Me: :|
Finally this is coming to an end...
I just don't care anymore.

Couldn't agree more..

What makes you still care about the Anime or Manga?

I've been thinking off dropping Bleach since this arc, I'll decide when the next arc arrives, if it's bad.. I'm dropping it.

I thought I'd never say this, but the filler episodes are now BETTER than the manga. Even though it's cheesy as hell.

I've lost faith in Kubo. (And it seems I'm not the only one)

I'll be reading the fanfics later,

-Cell

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Remember when I said there will only be two chapters to this? I lied. There are three

p.s. next chapter will feature ILP heavily, and I know how annoyingly knotpicky you are about your character, so on wednesday, be online as i write it so that i can ask you how you would react to different situations

Chapter 2

“Narcisse, stop! Some of them are suffocating!” Kida whispered angrily. ILP still looked apprehensive at asking the crushed people any questions. Kida turned, ready to hit Narcisse, when all of a sudden, blood came pouring out of his mouth. He looked down in shock and saw a katana pierced through his chest.

Kida pulled out her zanpaktou from its scabbard and immediately blocked an incoming attack from another stranger. Rex followed suit, whereas ILP cast a kido barrier.

Narcisse's dead body dropped onto the floor as the masked killer pulled out the katana from his back. The village people were free to move once more due to the spiritual pressure being released.

“So this is all the gotei 13 sent to rescue the weak girl,” one of the men sneered.

“DON'T TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!” ILP yelled. Kida gaped at his outburst. He was normally so quiet. She pushed off her opponent and flash stepped to ILP's side. She buried his head in her breasts as a form of comfort, though ILP did not find it in the least bit appealing.

“Shall we take this fight elsewhere? I do not wish these innocent people to be hurt,” a female voice said. She was very erotically dressed. She wore a loose robe with the V at a very low point. Her robe barely covered her voluptuous assets and figure eight upper body. She held a zanpaktou in her hand. It was a long thin blade that was about half her height. She nodded towards Rex and flahs steppd away. Rex followed.

The two masked men, one of which attacked Kida, the other of which killed Narcisse, flashed stepped away with Kida in hot pursuit. ILP then flash stepped in a different direction with a young boy following.

-

“You guys clearly aren't very strong. We killed the arrogant one in just one stab,” she chuckled as soon as they had stopped in a clearing in the forest. Rex said nothing. He was very sure that Narcisse was somehow still alive and lazily relaxing somewhere.

“The strong silent type eh? My favourite kind of man,” she licked her lips.

“My name is Rex Trainer. What is your name?”

“My my, so formal. I will share my name since you asked so politely: Roxy Kitsune,” her almond eyes did not blink once as she stared at him.

“Strike and burst, Bakugeki Kakuhan,” Rex muttered. His zanpaktou snapped in half. One half wrapped itself around his right arm, the other half wrapped itself around his left arm. Each separate half shape-shifted into two spinning yellow yo-yo's.

“Cute,” she sneered. “Come forth Itsudatsu,”

Her long katana moulded and melted. It mooved eerily like a snake, hugging every aspect of her body. She blushed heavily, releasing a moan. Rex was not sure what he was witnessing. He was trying to stay focused, but the attractive lady being felt up by liquid metal was strangely distracting. The metal became darker and darker, looking more rope-like. It then let go of her body and fell to the ground. In the end, she was holding a whip. Then the whip split into nine heads: a cat-O-nine-tails. She licked her lips.

“Ready for some fun?”

-

“Hunt, Ryookami!” Kida commanded. She swung her katana in a downwards motion, and as she did this, it lengthened and widened, then like paint chipping off, the zanpaktou exterior peeled off to reveal a long thin giant calligraphy brush. A wolf could be heard howling in the background.

“Wait, seriously? Your zanpaktou turned into A PAINT BRUSH?” one of the masked men commented. The other burst into laughter, making no attempt to hide his disapproval. Kida smiled menacingly. She then took off her headband and smiled wickedly as she felt her full spiritual energy unbind.

The two men stopped laughing, they could feel the dangerous energy coming from her.

“Kill, Soshiki hanzai,” they both said at the same time. No visible changes happened to their zanpaktou, so Kida assumed that there was some kido to them, or they were lying. It then hit her, they had the same release for their zanpaktous? She did not have enough information on them to make a strategic decision on which symbol to draw, yet she knew that if she did not draw one, they would attack and she would have no defence. She decided to go with what beats metal.

She drew the symbol for fire, a wolf-dragon hybrid (seemingly made of bright red ink) could be seen in the air painting the flaming symbol in the wind, suddenly fire erupted around Kida.

“First I am going to kill you for stabbing Narcisse. That is a privilege only I get,” one could hear the blood lust in her voice.

-

ILP continued running with one of the men hot on his trail. He gulped down one of the duds and felt a numbing sensation on the left side of his body. ILP stopped running and flashed stepped onto a tree, he glanced down and saw the dud of himself continue running and his frustrated opponent hot on his trail.

He then closed his eyes,and crossed his legs and began trying to sense her spiritual signature.

-

“Burn in hell,” Kida yelled as she spun her paintbrush in an arc, releasing a wave of engulfing flames. The two masked men she fought dived in opposite directions and were quick to get back on their feet.

“We don't like to drag battles out,” they said in unison. One of the men pointed his zanpaktou at the sky, the other stabbed his into the ground. Kida suddenly felt their combined spiritual energy and it hit her, these guys were strong.

From the sky, it began to rain blades. Kida was about to dodge when blades started shooting up from the ground as well. One blade landed in her shoulder, before another could cut through her, she released a mass amount of fire melting all the swords, however more kept popping up and raining down. She started to flash step around, trying to get closer to the two men, but the swords would not let her The deadly rain became thicker whenever she tried to approach either of the masked men.

“We will now end it,” The two men said. Kida realised she would have to use a move she hoped would never be necessary. She dived for her pink headband, just as a sword burst from the ground and pierced right through her stomach. Blood spurted from her mouth, but she managed to break the headband in half.

“He-he-hephaestus' Anger,” she choked. The ground began to shake and the two men lost balance, one of them fell down, and thus the sword rain stopped, although the ground attacks continued. A crack in the earth began to appear, the temperature became swelteringly hot. The crack deepened and widened, releasing more heat and smoke. The air was thick with ashes and it soon became impossible to see, then a massive eruption took place, lava pouring out of the crack in a circular direction killing trees, animals, the smog had gotten so thick that birds were dropping out of the sky choking. A piercing scream could be heard as the fallen man met his doom.

As the attack died down, Kida was barely conscious, but fear hit her. One of the men was still alive. He had surrounded himself with a kido barrier that allowed the lava to flow around it, and he had kept his head low in order to allow him to breath. He looked angry.

“Die b****!” he cursed. He pointed his zanpakto at the sky and the sword rain began. Suddenly, replacing the smog, a beautiful yellow gas floated into the clearing. It glittered in the grey sunlight and smelt of maple trees. The masked man started to choke, he realised that he could not move. His body had become rigid, like rock. Before his body had completely solidified, he looked towards Kida and saw a tall dark man carrying her. The man turned around and smiled.

“You really don't think you got rid of me that easily did you?” he smirked. “By the way, the poison that you just breathed in is a new one I am trying out for this battle. It basically solidifies all the liquid in your body, making you completely immobile. Here is the best bit though, it does not affect your brain, so you can hear, smell, taste and see all that is going on around you, but you cannot move. You will forever be immortalised as a statue.”

A baselbard suddenly appeared in Narcisse's left arm. He walked over t the masked bandit and stabbed him in the shoulder.

“The poison in this blade causes excruciating pain. Not only are you immortal now, but you will forever be in pain. The joys of living...”

Narcisse then flash stepped away to an area outside the zone of damage caused by Kida's volcanic eruption, and he sat against a tree. Out of his robe, he pulled out some lip balm. He put it onto his lips, and then kissed Kida. Her wounds then started to heal.

-

Rex was panting. Half of his clothes had been torn off by his opponent, yet he had so far been uable to land a scratch on her. He knew fully well that if he released his bankai on his first battle, Narcisse would never let him hear the end of it.

She flash stepped next to him, he flash stepped away, panting.

“Concussion wave!” Rex yelled as he started swinging his yo-yo's at maximum extension length. A massive sound wave was released. She cackled and whipped her zanpaktou, also releasing a sound wave that cancelled out with his. She was then next to him, all of a sudden, and whipped his now exposed chest, drawing first blood. Rex cried out.

“Am I exciting you?” she whispered by his ear. She then kissed his cheek. He was so surprised that he tripped, and she whipped his bottom half, ripping away the only clothing he had remaining.

“This is going to hurt,” she smiled as she said the words. Rex resealed his zanpaktou and flash stepped behind her, slashing at her. She turned around in surprised as he cut her left arm off. Unfortunately she held her zanpaktou in her right arm, and she looked annoyed.

"I am a kendo master," Rex gloated. It was his first hit on her.

“BANKAI!” She screamed, dropping her zanpaktou. An angry cat could be heard in the background as the cat-o-nine tails sunk into the ground and a cobra head erupted. Rex jumped high and cut off the snake's head. Two grew in its place.

“Narcisse will kill me... ban-” before he could finish releasing his bankai, one of the snake heads whipped around and bit him in the shoulder. He then noticed the snake shrinking until it was the size of an ant. ILP suddenly appeared and stepped on the snake. He held two sickles, one seemed to have grown extremely long.

“HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE!” she screamed. She then choked, no longer able to move, and that's when it became noticeable, a yellow gas floating through the air, glittering and releasing an incredinle scent of maple.

“ILP, treat Rex before whatever poison that was in that snake's venom kills him off, I got her,” Narcisse ordered.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Welcome back Golde, more or less.

I know how annoyingly knit picky you are about your character.

Fixed.

Chapter 2

“Narcisse, stop! Some of them are suffocating!” Kida whispered angrily. ILP still looked apprehensive at asking the crushed people any questions. Kida turned, ready to hit Narcisse, when all of a sudden, blood came pouring out of his mouth. He looked down in shock and saw a katana pierced through his chest.

Kida pulled out her zanpaktou from its scabbard and immediately blocked an incoming attack from another stranger. Rex followed suit, whereas ILP cast a kido barrier.

Narcisse's dead body dropped onto the floor as the masked killer pulled out the katana from his back. The village people were free to move once more due to the spiritual pressure being released.

Serves you right, you meanie.

“So this is all the gotei 13 sent to rescue the weak girl,” one of the men sneered.

“DON'T TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!” ILP yelled. Kida gaped at his outburst. He was normally so quiet. She pushed off her opponent and flash stepped to ILP's side. She buried his head in her breasts as a form of comfort, though ILP did not find it in the least bit appealing.

“Shall we take this fight elsewhere? I do not wish these innocent people to be hurt,” a female voice said. She was very erotically dressed. She wore a loose robe with the V at a very low point. Her robe barely covered her voluptuous assets and figure eight upper body. She held a zanpaktou in her hand. It was a long thin blade that was about half her height. She nodded towards Rex and flahs steppd away. Rex followed.

I get to fight the scantily lady? Nice.
-

“My name is Rex Trainer. What is your name?”

Trainer isn't clicking as it once was.

Her long katana moulded and melted. It mooved eerily like a snake, hugging every aspect of her body. She blushed heavily, releasing a moan. Rex was not sure what he was witnessing. He was trying to stay focused, but the attractive lady being felt up by liquid metal was strangely distracting.

“Ready for some fun?”

Rex was panting. Half of his clothes had been torn off by his opponent, yet he had so far been uable to land a scratch on her.

“Concussion wave!” Rex yelled as he started swinging his yo-yo's at maximum extension length. A massive sound wave was released. She cackled and whipped her zanpaktou, also releasing a sound wave that cancelled out with his. She was then next to him, all of a sudden, and whipped his now exposed chest, drawing first blood. Rex cried out.

“Am I exciting you?” she whispered by his ear. She then kissed his cheek. He was so surprised that he tripped, and she whipped his bottom half, ripping away the only clothing he had remaining.

“This is going to hurt,” she smiled as she said the words. Rex resealed his zanpaktou and flash stepped behind her, slashing at her. She turned around in surprised as he cut her left arm off. Unfortunately she held her zanpaktou in her right arm, and she looked annoyed.

Some of this stuff can be taken differently....... :p

I feel weak now, but since this is my first outing in this fanfic....ok.
-
“Kill, Soshiki hanzai,” they both said at the same time.

“We don't like to drag battles out,” they said in unison.

“We will now end it,” The two men said.

They remind me of these guys. Without the rhyming part.

“He-he-hephaestus' Anger,” she choked. The ground began to shake and the two men lost balance, one of them fell down, and thus the sword rain stopped, although the ground attacks continued. A crack in the earth began to appear, the temperature became swelteringly hot. The crack deepened and widened, releasing more heat and smoke. The air was thick with ashes and it soon became impossible to see, then a massive eruption took place, lava pouring out of the crack in a circular direction killing trees, animals, the smog had gotten so thick that birds were dropping out of the sky choking. A piercing scream could be heard as the fallen man met his doom.

All that from a broken pink headband, dang shes strong.

“You really don't think you got rid of me that easily did you?” he smirked. “By the way, the poison that you just breathed in is a new one I am trying out for this battle. It basically solidifies all the liquid in your body, making you completely immobile. Here is the best bit though, it does not affect your brain, so you can hear, smell, taste and see all that is going on around you, but you cannot move. You will forever be immortalised as a statue.”

A baselbard suddenly appeared in Narcisse's left arm. He walked over t the masked bandit and stabbed him in the shoulder.

Not, surprised at all.

He put it onto his lips, and then kissed Kida. Her wounds then started to heal.

Thats a cool way to heal a girl. "Kiss me if you want to live!!!!!"
-

“BANKAI!” She screamed, dropping her zanpaktou. An angry cat could be heard in the background as the cat-o-nine tails sunk into the ground and a cobra head erupted. Rex jumped high and cut off the snake's head. Two grew in its place.

Ugh, hydras. I dislike hydras.

“Narcisse will kill me... ban-” before he could finish releasing his bankai, one of the snake heads whipped around and bit him in the shoulder. He then noticed the snake shrinking until it was the size of an ant. ILP suddenly appeared and stepped on the snake. He held two sickles, one seemed to have grown extremely long.

“HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE!” she screamed. She then choked, no longer able to move, and that's when it became noticeable, a yellow gas floating through the air, glittering and releasing an incredible scent of maple.

“ILP, treat Rex before whatever poison that was in that snake's venom kills him off, I got her,” Narcisse ordered.

I didn't even get to finish saying it awwww shucks. I kinda wanted to beat her with some out of my @** move.

I'm more or less back :p
Yay!
Readig the manga now, and I may or may not look over the posts...but if someone could send me a list of an nrequired updates >> That'd be peachy
If I'm not mistaken, not much really happened... I may have forgotten something, though, but I'm pretty sure I'd have editted my post for it. So you can check that.

What makes you still care about the Anime or Manga?
I watch the anime as a marathon with my sister, so that's what keeps me up with it.
The manga, regardless of how bad it may be getting, is always fun to analyse and criticise. Plus, it gives me an excuse to post in the club.

p.s. next chapter will feature ILP heavily, and I know how annoyingly knotpicky you are about your character, so on wednesday, be online as i write it so that i can ask you how you would react to different situations
:p
I won't be coming on any earlier than ~12 noon your time, by the way.
And then it turns out that Da.c saw that would happen from the very beginning and set a clone blah blah blah
“DON'T TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!” ILP yelled.
Accurate response.
She pushed off her opponent and flash stepped to ILP's side. She buried his head in her breasts as a form of comfort, though ILP did not find it in the least bit appealing.
Aha.
Though something tells me she wouldn't do that in the middle of a fight.
Why don't I have a good feeling about this fight.
“Cute,” she sneered. “Come forth Itsudatsu,”

Her long katana moulded and melted. It mooved eerily like a snake, hugging every aspect of her body. She blushed heavily, releasing a moan. Rex was not sure what he was witnessing. He was trying to stay focused, but the attractive lady being felt up by liquid metal was strangely distracting. The metal became darker and darker, looking more rope-like. It then let go of her body and fell to the ground. In the end, she was holding a whip. Then the whip split into nine heads: a cat-O-nine-tails. She licked her lips.
"Come forth"? I'm surprised it wasn't something more erotic, like Szayel's "Fornicate".
One of the men pointed his zanpaktou at the sky, the other stabbed his into the ground. Kida suddenly felt their combined spiritual energy and it hit her, these guys were strong.

From the sky, it began to rain blades. Kida was about to dodge when blades started shooting up from the ground as well. One blade landed in her shoulder, before another could cut through her, she released a mass amount of fire melting all the swords, however more kept popping up and raining down. She started to flash step around, trying to get closer to the two men, but the swords would not let her The deadly rain became thicker whenever she tried to approach either of the masked men.
I quite like this. The idea of the blades coming from above and below.
Narcisse then flash stepped away to an area outside the zone of damage caused by Kida's volcanic eruption, and he sat against a tree. Out of his robe, he pulled out some lip balm. He put it onto his lips, and then kissed Kida. Her wounds then started to heal.
Of course, because you can't just, y'know, inject the antidote or anything like that.
This is even worse for him. Not only did Narcisse hear him begin to say bankai, but he was saved before he could even say it. DEFINITELY not going to hear the end of it.

I do wonder if the fillers will end up being more enjoyable than the actual story arcs...
..I hope not.
That... would really say something about Kubo's writing if it does.
Anyone ever wonder if they'll releash a collection of all the shinigami cups?
Hmm, perhaps on a DVD release? It'd be nice to have a few episodes, at the end of it all, showing all the Shinigami Cups, and Arrancar Encyclopedia, at the end. We can see how the animation has evolved, over time.

Also, I came up with an idea for a fanfiction! Only, I'm too lazy to write it. The idea is, "what if the main Bleach crew (Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, Chad, Rukia, Renji) all went to school with the Bleach Club members as members of staff?". Which leads to the topic:

If you were teaching the Bleach crew in a fanfiction (a normal school, not the academy), what would your primary and secondary subjects be?
For example, my primary subject would be maths, and my secondary subject would be physics. Preferrably, your primary subject shouldn't be the same as another persons' but your secondary subject can overlap.

I have an idea for some of your Primary subjects, but I want to hear from you guys first.

Cell

Infernal Informality

'This is HQ to any available units, we have shinigami down at Nav. Gamma. Bravo Cadet reports 4 bandits on site. Bandits are hostile, I repeat, bandits are hostile.'

"HQ, this is Alpha Assault, I'm on my way. ETA 34 seconds."

"Alpha Assault, this is Brave Cadet, I've got bandits all over me, Ge-get down here!"

"Sit tight Bravo Cadet, I've got to you. What is your situation?"

"My left leg is severely wounded and my zanpakuto is lost.. I'm in bad shape."

'Enemy detected'

"I've got eyes on them. Hado 73 - Sōren Sōkatsui! Enemy down, I repeat, enemy down!"

"Keren! He's aiming for me! He's aiming for-", A huge explosion oblitterated the last remains of Bravo team.

"Hado 33 - Sōkatsui!"

'Warning, reiatsu levels critical'

"Hado 32 - Ōkasen!"

'Reiatsu depleted'

"Hado 58 - Tenran"

'Alpha Assault, this is HQ, what is your situation?'

'Alpha Assault, what is your situation? Please reply.'

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@question: that's a tough one, gotta let me think a minute

. . . genetics, and. . .CHEMISTRY

I make things go boom boom boom

heh, anyway, a little teser for my next chapter

"Sir, we are getting reports of hollow activity throughout the soul society, on three main entrance points."

"Send three advance squads, alpha, bravo, charlie, dismissed."

"Word from the advance squads?"

"No word yet, wait, alpha just went dark."

"Charlie's down, I repeat, Charlie's down."

"Ant, set up a communication with bravo squad."

"Bravo, come in Bravo, do you read me?"

". . . help, me. . ."

"Bravo just went dark."

"We have no choice but to evacuate." Ryaku said.

"How are we going to evacuate? Are you insane? We can't move that many people out in time."

"Simple, I will use a timestop and teleportation kido."

"But that's forbidden!"

"Then I suggest you close your eyes and don't listen to my next few words."

"Project SR-42 online, awaiting orders."

"Carlos, this thing has guns, right?"

"Yeah, press the big red button."

"There's five big red buttons!"

"No, the colors are red, maroon, brick, crimson, and rose."

"Oh screw you and your horrible taste in color coding important buttons."

"I'l' rip all your throats out with my bare claws, you should've listened to me when you had the chance."

"War, war never changes. But without war, where would humanity be now? War is what shaped this world, and war is what will destroy it."

"Is it me, or does that guy look exactly like ghost rider?"

"Look into my eyes!"

"Yup, that's definitely copyright."

speculate with those what you will

also, I just watched the movie "The Time Machine" again after a few years, I recommend seeing it, it's quite an awesome movie (the older one, not the newer one, though, see the newer one after watching the older one)

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
If you were teaching the Bleach crew in a fanfiction (a normal school, not the academy), what would your primary and secondary subjects be?

English and Creative Writing. Do I really need to explain why?

If not Creative Writing, I'd be a gym teacher. Shocking, eh?

ILP said:
That... would really say something about Kubo's writing if it does.

I'll say. No writer should ever let filler be better than they are.

I think Kubo's main problem is that he focuses on Ichigo way too much, and at the same time, he doesn't give Ichigo enough time to develop his character. In all honesty, the early part of the series where he was learning and adapting from each Hollow he fought was the best part to me. Now, everything just feels cluttered and everyone just being amazed at Ichigo is getting really old.

'This is HQ to any available units, we have shinigami down at Nav. Gamma. Bravo Cadet reports 4 bandits on site. Bandits are hostile, I repeat, bandits are hostile.'

"HQ, this is Alpha Assault, I'm on my way. ETA 34 seconds."

"Alpha Assault, this is Brave Cadet, I've got bandits all over me, Ge-get down here!"

"Sit tight Bravo Cadet, I've got to you. What is your situation?"

"My left leg is severely wounded and my zanpakuto is lost.. I'm in bad shape."

'Enemy detected'

"I've got eyes on them. Hado 73 - Sōren Sōkatsui! Enemy down, I repeat, enemy down!"

"Keren! He's aiming for me! He's aiming for-", A huge explosion oblitterated the last remains of Bravo team.

"Hado 33 - Sōkatsui!"

'Warning, reiatsu levels critical'

"Hado 32 - Ōkasen!"

'Reiatsu depleted'

"Hado 58 - Tenran"

'Alpha Assault, this is HQ, what is your situation?'

'Alpha Assault, what is your situation? Please reply.'

Sounds cool.
Though I know nothing about how something like this I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT'S CALLED goes on, so I can't comment on it.
Plus, team Bravo? You should stick with the Greek letter theme XP
Greek letters always sound awesome.
@question: that's a tough one, gotta let me think a minute

. . . genetics, and. . .CHEMISTRY
I couldn't think of one for you.
Though genetics (which I'll just classify as Biology) fits in with your Punnett Squares :p
And Chemistry. That's... surprising.

"Sir, we are getting reports of hollow activity throughout the soul society, on three main entrance points."

"Send three advance squads, alpha, bravo, charlie, dismissed."
You should've stuck with the Greek letter theme.

"Word from the advance squads?"

"No word yet, wait, alpha just went dark."

"Charlie's down, I repeat, Charlie's down."

"Ant, set up a communication with bravo squad."

"Bravo, come in Bravo, do you read me?"

". . . help, me. . ."

"Bravo just went dark."
Now, why does that sound familiar? *Looks at post above this one.*

...Nothing else to really say.

English and Creative Writing. Do I really need to explain why?

If not Creative Writing, I'd be a gym teacher. Shocking, eh?
In England, "Creative Writing" just falls under English.
And I'd have gone with Psychology first, then German second, for you XD.

Eon Master said:
I think Kubo's main problem is that he focuses on Ichigo way too much, and at the same time, he doesn't give Ichigo enough time to develop his character. In all honesty, the early part of the series where he was learning and adapting from each Hollow he fought was the best part to me. Now, everything just feels cluttered and everyone just being amazed at Ichigo is getting really old.
Yeah. And the fact that Kubo makes too many characters than he can handle. It's obvious that he didn't give the Espada the development that they needed, and there are still many things we don't know about the Gotei 13's Captains and Lieutenants.

Last edited:

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@above: I didn't say that last bit

inb4totalquotesystemmeltdown

I noticed there was a bleach game out for nintendo DS, played a demo, it's interesting, but doesn't play very well, it's more of a chess-like game than an actual brawler like naruto ultimate ninja storm

speaking of nuns2, I'm buying it today, should be fun, can't wait to fight orochimaru as ninetails naruto

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm

Art and Math

Or Lunch, if that counts. XD Probably not, though.

ANIME TIME.

[spoil]So it starts with everyone being protective of Nozomi, not wanting her to get in the way of fighting. Then they finally let her fight, and she almost kills off those damn Reigai. But she doesn't, and then the old guy comes in to save the day... yeah I think that sums it up. But it seems every episode now, Ichigo is feeling his spiritual powers going away... But we still have what, 10 episodes left of the season...? Can't imagie he'd lose them this early, maybe in the 2nd to last episode.

Love the ending sequence again, this time it's the SS invasion and rescue Rukia arc, with a bit of the training arc in the beginning. (Though it seems like it's not really Ichigo's training, but Uryuu's.) Just a small clip of that, then to the SS arc... Seeing those clips of Momo again, and her trauma throughout the whole thing... It reminded me how much I hate Aizen.

Oh god... I just thought of something scary. If Aizen somehow got out of his cell (or whatever they're locking him up in) and teamed up with Tsukishima...? Dear god, I hope that doesn't happen - that would be HORRIBLE. Yeah I drifted from the anime a big there, but it's still in spoilers, and most of us (as far as I know) read the manga and watch the anime. Seriously though. That's a scary thought. I... Don't want to think about it.[/spoil]

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

Hmmm, my primary subject would be Weight Training, or whatever the proper titles are (we called weight training no matter what). My all time favorite class in High School.

My secondary subject would be P.E, or Ceramics. Basically the lazy student easy type classes.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Art and Biology ... probably mixing in the two together for a Art in Nature classes
but I would also like to Tech Biochem ^^;

[spoil]
Chapter 2

Skadoosh.

My exact thought was "he'll be back..."

You tell her ... o_O most men I know would find it very appealing.

“You guys clearly aren't very strong. We killed the arrogant one in just one stab,” she chuckled as soon as they had stopped in a clearing in the forest. Rex said nothing.

... sure, 'cause you're not arrogant or anything at all

“My my, so formal. I will share my name since you asked so politely: Roxy Kitsune,” her almond eyes did not blink once as she stared at him.

Ah the Kitsune, seducer and trickster of men.

It then let go of her body and fell to the ground. In the end, she was holding a whip. Then the whip split into nine heads: a cat-O-nine-tails. She licked her lips.

This reminded me of the Ninetails boss of Okami, at the end of each tail was a different fox mask.

“Wait, seriously? Your zanpaktou turned into A PAINT BRUSH?” one of the masked men commented. The other burst into laughter, making no attempt to hide his disapproval. Kida smiled menacingly. She then took off her headband and smiled wickedly as she felt her full spiritual energy unbind.

Haters gonna hate. Nobody mocks my damn paintbrush. I forgot to give you abuse for giving me a goddamn PINK headband! ... a headband? seriously?! I NEVER wear headbands, why couldn't you give me a collar or a choker or something, that's way more sexy ... friggin headband

No visible changes happened to their zanpaktou, so Kida assumed that there was some kido to them, or they were lying. It then hit her, they had the same release for their zanpaktous?

Identical Twins maybe?

She drew the symbol for fire, a wolf-dragon hybrid (seemingly made of bright red ink) could be seen in the air painting the flaming symbol in the wind, suddenly fire erupted around Kida.

“First I am going to kill you for stabbing Narcisse. That is a privilege only I get,” one could hear the blood lust in her voice.

You wrote that out well =D

ILP continued running with one of the men hot on his trail. He gulped down one of the duds and felt a numbing sensation on the left side of his body. ILP stopped running and flashed stepped onto a tree, he glanced down and saw the dud of himself continue running and his frustrated opponent hot on his trail.

He then closed his eyes,and crossed his legs and began trying to sense her spiritual signature.

Clever boy.

“Burn in hell,” Kida yelled as she spun her paintbrush in an arc, releasing a wave of engulfing flames. The two masked men she fought dived in opposite directions and were quick to get back on their feet.

“He-he-hephaestus' Anger,” she choked. The ground began to shake and the two men lost balance, one of them fell down, and thus the sword rain stopped, although the ground attacks continued. A crack in the earth began to appear, the temperature became swelteringly hot. The crack deepened and widened, releasing more heat and smoke.

YES! Don't think I've read a fic with the new attacks in yet ... =3

The air was thick with ashes and it soon became impossible to see, then a massive eruption took place, lava pouring out of the crack in a circular direction killing trees, animals, the smog had gotten so thick that birds were dropping out of the sky choking. A piercing scream could be heard as the fallen man met his doom.

=O No not wildlife, I feel bad enough when I accidentally tread on a snail...

As the attack died down, Kida was barely conscious, but fear hit her.

Fear is never a good thing to have with me, it makes me panic, which makes me very unpredictable.

Before his body had completely solidified, he looked towards Kida and saw a tall dark man carrying her. The man turned around and smiled.

Ofcourse ... YOU would have to come and save me, the poor damnsel in distress now wouldnt you?

“The poison in this blade causes excruciating pain. Not only are you immortal now, but you will forever be in pain. The joys of living...”

Precisely, it's harder to live and suffer than it is to die and be peaceful for eternity.

... smooth, real smooth Dauc, you can only get away with that while im unconscious *tut tut*

Rex was panting. Half of his clothes had been torn off by his opponent, yet he had so far been uable to land a scratch on her. He knew fully well that if he released his bankai on his first battle, Narcisse would never let him hear the end of it.

XD Me thinks your opponent likes you a bit TOO much ... no you really wouldn't hear the end of it.
"son, I am dissapoint"

Fighting, butt naked. Bit like the greeks.

Oddly enough, I'm liking her Zanpaktou.[/spoil]

@above: I didn't say that last bit
Ihavenoideawhatyou'retalkingabout.
inb4totalquotesystemmeltdown

I noticed there was a bleach game out for nintendo DS, played a demo, it's interesting, but doesn't play very well, it's more of a chess-like game than an actual brawler like naruto ultimate ninja storm
What's it called?

Art and Math
That last one was rather surprising XD.

Hmmm, my primary subject would be Weight Training, or whatever the proper titles are (we called weight training no matter what). My all time favorite class in High School.

My secondary subject would be P.E, or Ceramics. Basically the lazy student easy type classes.
I had a feeling you'd go for PE (we don't have weight training, at least not in my/most schools. I'd probably have just categorised that under PE anyway).

Art and Biology ... probably mixing in the two together for a Art in Nature classes
but I would also like to Tech Biochem ^^;
Totally saw that coming.
I forgot to give you abuse for giving me a goddamn PINK headband! ... a headband? seriously?! I NEVER wear headbands, why couldn't you give me a collar or a choker or something, that's way more sexy ... friggin headband
Something tells me that using the word sexy triggered something in Da.c
... smooth, real smooth Dauc, you can only get away with that while im unconscious *tut tut*
Ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.