• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
[spoil]I was referring to the kill Aizen arc, when he mentions how Engetsu was similar to Zangetsu, during the part where Ichigo is learning the FGT. And remember back in the arrancar arc (the VERY beginning) when Isshin first appears as a shinigami? How Urahara comments something about Isshin finally getting his powers back...? I mean, maybe I have things a little mixed up but I know something like that happened. I dunno if it was due to FGT but apparently Isshin somehow lost his powers a while ago (most likely long before the series starts) and then he somehow regains them in time to kill the hollow that killed his wife. I mean, lucky timing, but that's besides the point. My point is that he apparently lost his powers, and then got them back, somehow. The fact that he implies learning the FGT himself... That makes me wonder if Ichigo would have regained his powers anyway...? I mean sure, it doesn't matter that much, apparently he's got them back now anyway, but it's just something I started to think about.[/spoil]

I know not everything had to be in a spoiler but it connected to things that did, so I played it safe.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
God, I feel like a sadist after writing that.

Kida and Seijuro would agree I'm sure. XD

The former. Seijuro was an extremely good actor. And, as you'll later find out, Rouga is almost as good.

...I wonder if Senshuken and Kida will be more watchful and weary of him?
Akira and Hayashi as well...

Well, its not so much that everybody is godmoddy, it's just we're more powerful than you'd think Captains should be.

....true. Just look at the battle charts! Honestly, any one of us could be Head-Captain level.

Ah, good. I always had trouble getting Senny right whenever he interacted with Kida.

The fact he is never here doesn't help much. Aside from my former student and Kida's close friend, you don't really have much to go on.

She is kind of holding onto her control by a thread. After the past two days, she's so broken atm it's not even funny. Actually, it was never funny to begin with.

...we need a therapist, badly. I mean Sen could try, but...yeah.

Wow. You actually thought of one of the original ideas I had for that part. Sorry, but no, not anymore.

Dang, back to the drawing board. *Starts connecting dots again*

For a minute I thought you were calling Dauc gay xD

If he was, Kida's life would be so much easier...

Now that made me LOL.
Yup. XD
Granted you would be envied by pretty much every captain cept for a handful.

*shrug* Just make it dramatic, and it works alright.
Yup, otherwise it puts people to sleep.

His Zanpaktou spirit isn't his wolf. His wolf and his Zanpaktou are entirely different things (split personality, remember? That was actually the wolf). Kida and Rouga are the same way. Their Zanpaktou are created by their souls; the wolf is an entirely sperate soul.

Ah, that makes more sense.
Then he's just blatantly irritating.

Who else but Dac?
He's dac~ He dac~

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Then he's just blatantly irritating.

dear good and gracious Lord help me, you are officially starting to get on my nerves. Majority of the time you harp on about my negative qualities, I ignore it. when you sent me that stupid inbox message, i decided to let that go, but my goodness, you just never stop! dude, you know nothing about me, we dont chat or anything, so what gives you the right to shoot comments like this? and i can start quoting a whole series of other uncalled for comments! i am sorry that you get so offended each time i post, but move on and just ignore my posts! so far, I have never intentionally insulted you, do me the same courtesy.

True, but when he won't shut up about it...>.>

...excuse me?e.e
You don't see me poking fun at your zanpkatou not being able to be shown on TV! Honestly, with all the things wrong with zanpkatou in this club, YOU pick release commands to harp about?

Who else but Dac?
He's dac~ He dac~

you used three posts commenting soley on my comment about your dull release. so you whine about me not shutting up about it, yet you basically do the same thing. i believe there is a word in English for this.

I am too lazy to add on the formatting you do to your text, so hence the spoiler.

*shrug* My zanpakto is different to most other people. It may not have an apparent weakness, but if you look close enough, you can find openings that you can exploit. That compensates for her lack of offense. My only forms of offense are water pressure and the blade. Plus Kido, of course. She supposed to be more supportive than offensive. So excuse the lack of apparent weakness. My zanpakto would be horribly weak if I give it obvious weakness while at the same time not having great offenses.

hm...

I see flash freezing as something that falls under the first category. Also, no legitimate weakness? Yes it does. Mainly a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage girl whose name is Zachiru.

... Though, I thought we were judging Luke's zan, not mine? XD

ahhhhh, i should have googled what flash freezing is xD

Honestly, I'm on your boat. My release command is "Release". I want the lameness trophy!

ironically.... release is more imaginative than Burn.....
if you had made yours "strike" or "electrify" then i would be on your back as well....

Last edited:

arceus03

[spoil]It is thought that at some point, Isshin used the FGT and lost his powers, and that this could be the reason why he left the Soul Society. It also explains how he knows about the FGT, and why "Engetsu was the same [about not teaching Isshin the FGT]". Min wasn't referring to the FGT being used recently, I think.[/spoil]

As long as we're all uberly godmod...

Ah, I see.

Seconded

[spoil]I was referring to the kill Aizen arc, when he mentions how Engetsu was similar to Zangetsu, during the part where Ichigo is learning the FGT. And remember back in the arrancar arc (the VERY beginning) when Isshin first appears as a shinigami? How Urahara comments something about Isshin finally getting his powers back...? I mean, maybe I have things a little mixed up but I know something like that happened. I dunno if it was due to FGT but apparently Isshin somehow lost his powers a while ago (most likely long before the series starts) and then he somehow regains them in time to kill the hollow that killed his wife. I mean, lucky timing, but that's besides the point. My point is that he apparently lost his powers, and then got them back, somehow. The fact that he implies learning the FGT himself... That makes me wonder if Ichigo would have regained his powers anyway...? I mean sure, it doesn't matter that much, apparently he's got them back now anyway, but it's just something I started to think about.[/spoil]

I know not everything had to be in a spoiler but it connected to things that did, so I played it safe.

Ah yeah, I see now. XD

do me the same curtsey.

hm...

ahhhhh, i should have googled what flash freezing is xD[/SPOILER]

*curtsies* XD You mean courtesy. :p

hm indeed

:p

Chapter 4! =D

[spoil]
Eon Master said:
“The truly interesting thing is that his brain is able to sort through and comprehend the barrage of sensory information from five of his six senses, including the spiritual sense. Most Shinigami can only focus on two or three at a time.

This. Is the scary part. o.o

Eon Master said:
She looked down, spotting Akira lounging in a folding chair on the flat part of the terrace, a bag of popcorn in his hand. “Hey Arc, pass me some popcorn, would you?”

Popcorns! 8D I think Zam would be doing the same thing as well

Eon Master said:
Ant immediately realized that he’d been baited, flushing lightly and muttering something about putting liquid nitrogen capsules in Dre’s underwear.

This is so sweet. :3
And liquid nitrogen. XD

Eon Master said:
His hair lengthened in the back, falling down his shoulders while his body grew taught, tension visible in every muscle.

Grew taut. :p

There's another one, where you spelt lengthened as lengthed, but I forgot where it was. :x

Eon Master said:
“Now though… now I can finally cut loose! Ban… KAI!”

After reading the chapter the second time, only I realized why this is so. What Ed said about him, and Kida's explanation. Scary.

Eon Master said:
If there was a measure of time small enough to signify how quickly the other Captains descended on their broken comrades, even Ant had no clue what it was.

Hyperbole indeed.

Eon Master said:
if a medic gave you an order when the health of yourself or others was on the line, you damn well followed it,

Grammar lesson time Is it "you follow it", or "you followed it"? Follow sounds right on my ears, but idk because of the word "if" there. XD

Eon Master said:
All of them were seated in folding chairs next to the two bedridden, Aozora and Rouga, and waited impatiently for Golde’s information.

With a plate of cookies, since we were in the Squad 4 barracks. :p Just sayin
Though yeah, it might ruin the serious mood you're trying to brew here XD

Eon Master said:
The truth is the physical and mental stress his body was constantly under from his Zanpaktou was killing him, slowly, from the inside out.

I have to read this a few times to grasp what you're trying to say. Even then I had to refer to Kida's explanation about the wolves further in the chapter. Then Kida said this:

Eon Master said:
But his wolf went completely berserk because of his pain, and that made everything a hundred times worse.

Because of his... pain, what pain?

Trust you to get wolves involved into this fiction. XD

Eon Master said:
He something about ‘I don’t want the others to be worrying on my account instead of focusing on their jobs.’

He something about. 8D

Eon Master said:
Golde suddenly lashed out, knocking Sen backwards and throwing him back into his chair. “Do you think I enjoyed sending him to his death? He was my friend too.”

After his reaction to MC, the last line seemed... childish. Maybe it's just me. XD If it were me, I'd replace the last line with more rhetorical questions. Like "You think I wouldn't regret my decision back then?"

*shrug* Just my humble opinion. (Eh. :p)

Eon Master said:
“So that’s why you set up the fight,” Arc murmured. “I wondered why you didn’t just let him take a Bankai test.”

Now why does this feel like deja vu?

Eon Master said:
“Nope. His feet were more like wolf paws than human feet.”

Now why didn't we see this before? XD

Speaking of wolves, you're in Squad 7, which canonically is... Komamura's Squad, who is... a wolf as well. 8D

Eon Master said:
When our pack splintered upon the Alpha’s death, he abandoned his younger siblings to the rule of a monster; he got me and Seijuro out instead, and then had the gall to tell us that it was for our protection and that his siblings would be fine.

Aaannnd, this. Does it mean that you guys live together once, as in a pack, before becoming shinigami? And, ALL Rouga's siblings have wolves as zanpakto spirits?

Eon Master said:
“Not usually. When the wolf takes the lead, our human side is still present. When the wolf actually takes control, there’s nothing holding them back. Bloodlust and instincts completely rule the wolf; when it’s set free we’re nothing but mindless killing machines, most of us anyway.”

In other words, I'm assuming this was where you were going with your first fic as well? Only back then, it was the scars from a zanpakto, but not wolves?

Eon Master said:
“He’s nothing but a heartless monster.”

Oo-er.

Eon Master said:
His Zanpaktou spirit isn't his wolf. His wolf and his Zanpaktou are entirely different things (split personality, remember? That was actually the wolf). Kida and Rouga are the same way. Their Zanpaktou are created by their souls; the wolf is an entirely sperate soul.

Now that makes some things much clearer. =D
.... Or, wait. There's also this:

Eon Master said:
She sighed heavily, shuddering and abruptly fading back into focus. “Right. The first thing you should know is that… well, those who wield wolf spirit Zanpaktou aren’t exactly normal Shinigami.”

Meaning, everyone who possesses a zanpakto with a wolf as the spirit has split personalities? *is very confused now* [/spoil]

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Dauc said:
so far, I have never intentionally insulted you, do me the same courtesy.

*sigh* Dauc, that comment was half-sarcastic. Yes, you annoy me to a degree, but no, I'm not intentionally insulting you. If my words are sharper than they should be, it's because of that annoyance. I'm sorry that you feel insulted, but it's really not intentional (at least, not in any instance that I can recall).

Also, the part about me not knowing you? That goes both ways. Little comments like "oh, he's just irritating" (when coming from me) are usually at least partially sarcastic, with the sarcasm and cynicism increasing the more insulting/larger the comments are. It's rare that I deliberatly insult friends or acquaintances, and you don't annoy me nearly enough for that. If you knew me, you wouldn't make that assumption either.

Now then, replies, replies, replies.

Ahh. So it would be also correct to make this comparison
Quincy = Shinigami
Bow = Sealed state
Vereinigung = Shikai

Nah, it's more like

Jager = Arrancar
Bow + Zanpaktou = Zanpaktou + Cero/other hollow abilties
Vereinigung = Resureccion
Endgültige Vereinigung (Absolute Fusion, meaning Bankai-fused state) = Segunda Etapa

because both the Arrancar and the Jager are like hybrids (Hollow-Shinigami and Quincy-Shinigami). Also, wheras the Arrancar have fairly uniform abilities in terms of usability (meaning they can fight against pretty much any opponent with a similar degree of effectiveness), the Jager have certain enemies that they just cannot deal with when using their unique Vereinigung. Also, where the Arrancar have a bell curve on the power scale (many weaker, a decent number of strong ones) the Jager have both unstoppable juggernauts (an extremely small number) and complete weaklings (also a very small number), with just about everything in between.

In which a Vereinigung does not necessarily have to be a bow, but can also be a, say, gun, as long as it has the same theme as the shikai?

Not quite. Again, the Shikai provides the power (and thus, the abilities), like how Zeruda's Taka no Tsume is a Light Zanpaktou, and her Vereinigung has the powers of light (and a few other things that will be explained later). The Quincy abilities shape the reishi into a usable form for them. It only picks one form, like how a Zanpaktou only has one sealed state, but that form is unique to each Jager. Some have swords, some have bows, some have other things that are completely different. One of them isn't even truly a "weapon". This unique form makes them incredibly powerful, but it comes at a cost of a narrow range of abilties.

Chapter 4! =D

The enthusiasm is killing me, lol.

This. Is the scary part. o.o

Yes, yes it is. Rouga's abilties are based on what happens to the human body/mind when running on maximum adrenaline and full muscle capacity. We're all able to do that, but only in full-out crisis situations, and only for a few seconds at most.

Popcorns! 8D I think Zam would be doing the same thing as well

Haha, maybe. I kinda skimped on Zam because I suck at writing him, I keep wanting to make him epically smartass every time he opens his mouth xD

This is so sweet. :3
And liquid nitrogen. XD

Double lol.

Grew taut. :p

There's another one, where you spelt lengthened as lengthed, but I forgot where it was. :x

Ack! I can't believe I made that mistake!

Probably when I was discribing Kagebu's release or abilities, since the blade lengthens and so do the shadows

After reading the chapter the second time, only I realized why this is so. What Ed said about him, and Kida's explanation. Scary.

Yeah, it'll be even scarier next chapter. Just because he shows his coldhearted side and then reveals how close to the edge he truly is.

Hyperbole indeed.

Musicians are masters of hyperbole :p and no, I'm not blowing my own trumpet :p

Grammar lesson time Is it "you follow it", or "you followed it"? Follow sounds right on my ears, but idk because of the word "if" there. XD

Followed in this case, because it's fitting into the same tense as gave (past tense). Subject- and object-verb agreement is tricky like that.

With a plate of cookies, since we were in the Squad 4 barracks. :p Just sayin
Though yeah, it might ruin the serious mood you're trying to brew here XD

That's the only reason I didn't include that :p

I have to read this a few times to grasp what you're trying to say. Even then I had to refer to Kida's explanation about the wolves further in the chapter. Then Kida said this:

Because of his... pain, what pain?

His Zanpaktou was still putting immense stress on his body. The mind bit was all because of the wolf. I never said that the first part wasn't also true, just that it wasn't the biggest reason.

Trust you to get wolves involved into this fiction. XD

You expected anything else from me? The survivor of a wolf attack? Hell, I'm surprised Kida didn't try it first.

He something about. 8D

Gaaaaaaah, I can't believe I didn't notice this. There's supposed to be a "said" in there.

After his reaction to MC, the last line seemed... childish. Maybe it's just me. XD If it were me, I'd replace the last line with more rhetorical questions. Like "You think I wouldn't regret my decision back then?"

*shrug* Just my humble opinion. (Eh. :p)

Eh, Golde is slightly childish, actually. I see that as part of his character xD

Now why does this feel like deja vu?

Idk, maybe you've done this before, done this before?

Now why didn't we see this before? XD

Did you ever see Seijuro with his boots off? That's why xD

Speaking of wolves, you're in Squad 7, which canonically is... Komamura's Squad, who is... a wolf as well. 8D

Congratulations on finding the reason I picked Squad 7 instead of 13 xD

Aaannnd, this. Does it mean that you guys live together once, as in a pack, before becoming shinigami? And, ALL Rouga's siblings have wolves as zanpakto spirits?

No, Fenrir don't noramally become Shinigami. They live, isolated, with their pack. The only reason Kida, Seijuro, and Rouga became shinigami was because of the pack getting splitered (twice, in Rouga's case). Yes, all two of them :p I have a little brother and little sister, both of whom are only a year and two years younger than me irl. So they're still older than most Shinigami in the story xD

In other words, I'm assuming this was where you were going with your first fic as well? Only back then, it was the scars from a zanpakto, but not wolves?

Nah, not really. The last fic, it was a lot less complex, and a lot more brutal, less refined.

Oo-er.

Indeed

Now that makes some things much clearer. =D

Good.

Meaning, everyone who possesses a zanpakto with a wolf as the spirit has split personalities? *is very confused now*

In a sense, yes. For the most part, it's just a set of deeply ingrained instincts, not an actual being. Seijuro was unique as well, which will be explained in detail next chapter. The "souls being divided" bit is true only because they can't exist without each other.

A massive parade of bolded comments, including answers to one of your previous posts. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Haven't been on in two days. I blame Escaflowne.

The battle was very well done and written. Also, if all the Captains are godmoddy, are any of them really godmoddy if they are so balanced out?
Uber seems more fitting.
Well, I see the term "Godmoddy" as being "a power level of over 9000! similar to that of a God" or just "very, very powerful", so in theory, we can have a lot of godmodders together. Though, of course, other people may define it as "more powerful than everyone else by a good margin", which is what I'm assuming you follow it as?
Mainly the first, but yes, good catch.
Thankyou.
*pokes* IckleLittlePervert strikes again :p

I put it in strike outs!
You're one of the characters I don't have any issues with writing. That's a good thing, by the way.
Good. It's probably because I have a rather simple character, anyway.
Don't worry, it won't be the last :p
I'm glad :p
Ok, I have to ask. How did it work as a plot twist? Was it good? Did it grip your attention? Did I fail epically? ect.

I should've mentioned that, actually.
As a plot twist itself, it was good as it revealed that there was more to the death than what we expected; it also showed that Golde is much more of a mastermind that we might have previously thought (especially since his character isn't as integrated to Seijuro as, say, Sen, Cam or Kida). It definitely gripped my attention, especially with the lead up that we've had with Golde's behaviour being slightly... I'm not sure if suspicious is the right word. Though whether or not there's still something that even still needs to be revealed, we shall see.

My mind is at a bit of a blank for what else to say.

...I would crack an immature juke here, but that's your area of expertise :p

Something about getting laid...?
...what? That wasn't intended to be funny xD
Paws for feet are hilarious!
Maybe in the sequel :p
Maybe.
Does uberly awesome count?
Yeah, sure 8D
....true. Just look at the battle charts! Honestly, any one of us could be Head-Captain level.
Funnily enough, I think you have the highest total, with 510. Second being Blue, Flash, and Sapph (what) with 500. Most people then have 490 and 480, with I think Zam having 460, and Jin also being fairly low, with around 430 or something.

But that's all from memory, I'm probably wrong somewhere.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Cell informed me to the fact that I never made him a BDC since he became captain.
So I asked for his measurements stats and then proceeded to make him one.

Here you are Cell...
CellBDC.png

arceus03

New episode iz out =D I'll get that later tonight, hopefully...

[spoil]Resists the urge to write "Ah, I see" on all of the replies

Nah, it's more like

Jager = Arrancar
Bow + Zanpaktou = Zanpaktou + Cero/other hollow abilties
Vereinigung = Resureccion
Endgültige Vereinigung (Absolute Fusion, meaning Bankai-fused state) = Segunda Etapa

because both the Arrancar and the Jager are like hybrids (Hollow-Shinigami and Quincy-Shinigami). Also, wheras the Arrancar have fairly uniform abilities in terms of usability (meaning they can fight against pretty much any opponent with a similar degree of effectiveness), the Jager have certain enemies that they just cannot deal with when using their unique Vereinigung. Also, where the Arrancar have a bell curve on the power scale (many weaker, a decent number of strong ones) the Jager have both unstoppable juggernauts (an extremely small number) and complete weaklings (also a very small number), with just about everything in between.

Not quite. Again, the Shikai provides the power (and thus, the abilities), like how Zeruda's Taka no Tsume is a Light Zanpaktou, and her Vereinigung has the powers of light (and a few other things that will be explained later). The Quincy abilities shape the reishi into a usable form for them. It only picks one form, like how a Zanpaktou only has one sealed state, but that form is unique to each Jager. Some have swords, some have bows, some have other things that are completely different. One of them isn't even truly a "weapon". This unique form makes them incredibly powerful, but it comes at a cost of a narrow range of abilties.

Mmm. I see. I like the concept XD Because it gives the Quincy some... new abilities.

Haha, maybe. I kinda skimped on Zam because I suck at writing him, I keep wanting to make him epically smartass every time he opens his mouth xD

Ah, no wonder. XD That could work as well.

Yeah, it'll be even scarier next chapter. Just because he shows his coldhearted side and then reveals how close to the edge he truly is.

And you blame me for being enthusiastic for your chapters.

Musicians are masters of hyperbole :p and no, I'm not blowing my own trumpet :p

Of course not, it's a clarinet right?

Followed in this case, because it's fitting into the same tense as gave (past tense). Subject- and object-verb agreement is tricky like that.

Ah. Okay. XD Never liked English grammar to begin with

His Zanpaktou was still putting immense stress on his body. The mind bit was all because of the wolf. I never said that the first part wasn't also true, just that it wasn't the biggest reason.

Ah, so his zanpakto is stressing his body out, and because of that, his other personality (or his wolf, but I won't use "wolf" to avoid confusion with his zanpakto spirit) is causing strain on him mentally, something like that? Hence all the medical problems he had?

Eh, Golde is slightly childish, actually. I see that as part of his character xD

No wonder. XD

Idk, maybe you've done this before, done this before?

XD

Did you ever see Seijuro with his boots off? That's why xD

I didn't even know he wears boots back then :p

Congratulations on finding the reason I picked Squad 7 instead of 13 xD

So what, you actually have a fiction planned when you even joined this club? That is SO Aizen :p

No, Fenrir don't noramally become Shinigami. They live, isolated, with their pack. The only reason Kida, Seijuro, and Rouga became shinigami was because of the pack getting splitered (twice, in Rouga's case). Yes, all two of them :p I have a little brother and little sister, both of whom are only a year and two years younger than me irl. So they're still older than most Shinigami in the story xD

In a sense, yes. For the most part, it's just a set of deeply ingrained instincts, not an actual being. Seijuro was unique as well, which will be explained in detail next chapter. The "souls being divided" bit is true only because they can't exist without each other.

Ah, okay.[/spoil]

Funnily enough, I think you have the highest total, with 510. Second being Blue, Flash, and Sapph (what) with 500. Most people then have 490 and 480, with I think Zam having 460, and Jin also being fairly low, with around 430 or something.

Those are correct... I believe. For Captains class anyways. Those ranked lower are around ~390 to ~410 or something like that.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@responses to zan: Clearly I have a few more tweaks to make

@arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it

the ice in my body thing sounded better in my head, trust me, it did

@eon's fic: awesome, aside from a few grammatical errors, it's awesome

also, prepare to see a fight with me and another person from this club in my next chapter, before everything boils down to the plot again

whoever wants to be the one to fight me, the first one to pm me a link to their zanpakuto and shinigami profile will get to

it will be against my light zan because that's the zan in my fic

kusari

Raptastic
or just give up on it. the way it seems, no one is fond of you changing it. including your captain.

@arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it
we've already been over this. he has little offensive ability besides kido and is weak to electricty.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

whoever wants to be the one to fight me, the first one to pm me a link to their zanpakuto and shinigami profile will get to
or you could not be lazy and find it yourself. (Wow. Never thought I'd be saying that.)

>Eon's fic

You don't disappoint. It was decidedly epic and the plot twist was very well written. It felt really smooth. The only thing I don't like, is the fact that you have now set the bar high for fic writers. Which means I have to work hard to keep up with you.

>Chess fic

Once I get settled in at my new home, I'll be doing my editing, then posting.

on my phone so only able to quote message. so the honor goes to Luke.

arceus03

Oh, I AM the most powerful person indeed, you just noticed? Tsk tsk

*ehem* That aside, you are just reposting what Dac did. If you bother to go through the posts on the previous page, you'll see what I posted about my zan. In case you don't want to bother, I quoted it here:

*shrug* My zanpakto is different to most other people. It may not have an apparent weakness, but if you look close enough, you can find openings that you can exploit. That compensates for her lack of offense. My only forms of offense are water pressure and the blade. Plus Kido, of course. She supposed to be more supportive than offensive. So excuse the lack of apparent weakness. My zanpakto would be horribly weak if I give it obvious weakness while at the same time not having great offenses.

Also, no legitimate weakness? Yes it does. Mainly a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage girl whose name is Zachiru.

For the note, "a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage whose name is Zachiru" means electricity. Yes, it can flow through. I believe Eon mentioned it last page, as well.

And... the water can be frozen and evaporated, as I said on my zanpakto page. It's just that it's hard to. The main reason why I gave Tsukibana those properties is because the water is my blade. If it can be vaporized or frozen at ease, I would be mostly defenseless all the time. "Cherish, Tsukibana!" "Hado #31, Shakkaho!" *Tsukibana evaporates* "Damn"

I have another option, really. I could make Tsukibana have the same properties to normal water (vaporize-able and freeze-able, that is) but in return I would have to be able to create a body of water at will. Like how a certain Espada-Shinigami fight went I could mention (Too lazy to spoiler). I prefer the first option, because it makes Tsukibana a unique body of water, not just a random mass of water I can spew out from my blade anytime.

Also, me, the most powerful person? *shrug* I suppose Eon's bankai that multiplies his strength, speed and sensory nerves a hundredfold isn't a match to a body of revolving water. XP

Hope that clears pretty much everything? ^_^

>Chess fic

You're done? YAY! =D

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Well, I see the term "Godmoddy" as being "a power level of over 9000! similar to that of a God" or just "very, very powerful", so in theory, we can have a lot of godmodders together. Though, of course, other people may define it as "more powerful than everyone else by a good margin", which is what I'm assuming you follow it as?

Godmoddy is actually the wrong word to use (because it implies that we're all haxxors), as MC said. Uber is better.

Thankyou.

You're welcome.

I put it in strike outs!

You're still IckleLittlePervert.

Good. It's probably because I have a rather simple character, anyway.

That depends on how you define "simple". Your reactions are rather predictable, but you're a hard character to get a read on and write in terms of emotions. Although, for one thing, your brand of humor is one that I can easily use, which I'm grateful for. Humor is hard for me :p

I'm glad :p

Lol.

I should've mentioned that, actually.
As a plot twist itself, it was good as it revealed that there was more to the death than what we expected; it also showed that Golde is much more of a mastermind that we might have previously thought (especially since his character isn't as integrated to Seijuro as, say, Sen, Cam or Kida). It definitely gripped my attention, especially with the lead up that we've had with Golde's behaviour being slightly... I'm not sure if suspicious is the right word. Though whether or not there's still something that even still needs to be revealed, we shall see.

Excellent. This is exactly the kind of positive feadback I like. Tells me that I wrote a good scene, what I did right, and voices your thoughts and predictions on the matter. Thank you.

My mind is at a bit of a blank for what else to say.

Don't worry, coming up with creative ways to say things is my job. Your job is to make technology that can let me do it at the speed of light :p

Something about getting laid...?

Um, yeah. That and something to do with lawyers.

Paws for feet are hilarious!

They're not like little fluffly puppy paws, they're twisted because they're partially like human feet and they have huge freaking claws. It's supposed to be more gruesome or morbid rather than funny.

Maybe.

Probably. Maybe not to Kida though, it could be someone else :p

Yeah, sure 8D

Good, because I don't like godmodding.

WHAT. Sapph. Has. 500. Not possible. Even if he's stronger than me (being my former superior and all), he shouldn't be stronger than Golde.

I believe Jin has 420, but yeah, that's mostly correct.

Bolded.

Preserving odd formatting gives me headaches, so I'm not going to.

[spoil]Resists the urge to write "Ah, I see" on all of the replies

Ah, I see.

Mmm. I see. I like the concept XD Because it gives the Quincy some... new abilities.

Yep. I'll admit that the concept is modified from another I've seen, but my version is much more complex and is practically an entirely different method, so I don't feel like I'm stealing their idea. In fact, since their idea was poorly explained and mine is much more concrete I think I can claim some semblance of originality. Still, credit where credit is due and all that.

Ah, no wonder. XD That could work as well.

If I managed to complete the humor, which I have issues with.

And you blame me for being enthusiastic for your chapters.

That was mostly sarcasm, lol. Or was that also sarcasm?

Of course not, it's a clarinet right?

xD Yes, yes it is.

Ah. Okay. XD Never liked English grammar to begin with

Hey, Finnish is arguably worse. 40+ noun/verb cases, oh my god.

Ah, so his zanpakto is stressing his body out, and because of that, his other personality (or his wolf, but I won't use "wolf" to avoid confusion with his zanpakto spirit) is causing strain on him mentally, something like that? Hence all the medical problems he had?

Eh, more or less. The whole thing just turned into a downward spiral from there, because, as Golde said, each problem just made his stress even worse.

No wonder. XD

The addiction to love for candy, the teenage girl as a Zanpaktou, the controling tendancies... you see where I'm going with this, right?

XD

Is there an echo in here, echo in here?

I didn't even know he wears boots back then :p

Lol, it was in his profile under his customized traits. Buuuut, seeing as I switched his profile out a while ago, it's totally understandable.

So what, you actually have a fiction planned when you even joined this club? That is SO Aizen :p

xD Nah, I just loved wolves, so I picked the wolfy guy over the white wizard.

Ah, okay.

Mhm.[/spoil]

Even more bold.

Please refer to my reply. You're not making a new one until I give you my approval. You've had your current one for four months or so. Wait until mid-October (around the six month mark), then I'll be happy to help design and approve it.

Arc is probably the second most powerful because of all the fire Zanpaktou in this club (we have like, six or seven including yours). Golde is the most powerful, or perhaps he's not because electricity doesn't work very well in areas of high heat. Either way, we've already been over its weaknesses.

the ice in my body thing sounded better in my head, trust me, it did

Uh-huh. Sure it did.

Please refer to kusari's reply to this.

also, prepare to see a fight with me and another person from this club in my next chapter, before everything boils down to the plot again

Your story has a plot?

Just do it yourself. Most of us have profile pages anyway.

Thank you for seeing the light (pun fully intended).

Sensing a pattern yet?

kusari said:
>Eon's fic

You don't disappoint. It was decidedly epic and the plot twist was very well written. It felt really smooth. The only thing I don't like, is the fact that you have now set the bar high for fic writers. Which means I have to work hard to keep up with you.

Thank you. And lol, you don't have to use me as a standard. In fact, I'd prefer that you don't; I'd likely get a swelled ego and I don't want that.

Tbh, I was using you as a standard when I started writing this, but I've found that it's better if I just do my own thing and not let my basic writing style be influenced by anyone else's, no matter how good they are at writing.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Aaaaaand I think I'll just add in my two cents here.

You honestly might be. You have only one major weakess, and it takes a close range fighter to exploit it thanks to your Kidou. Mine is powerful, sure, but if I take even one major (not lethal, but extremely damaging) hit, then I'm done. Golde's is also powerful, but his defense is pretty easy to break through if you know how to. His offense is insane, though. The dangerous thing about lightning is that, with a large enough charge, electricty can overload any insulator, no matter how much it resists an electrical charge. There is no absolute defense against lightning attacks except Kidou (which is part of the reason why the only other pure-lightning user in the club is Arenak, who has a more metal-based ability and is much less powerful than Golde. I doubt we'd allow anyone else to use pure-lightning, at least I wouldn't).

For the note, "a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage whose name is Zachiru" means electricity. Yes, it can flow through. I believe Eon mentioned it last page, as well.

In detail, no less.

And... the water can be frozen and evaporated, as I said on my zanpakto page. It's just that it's hard to. The main reason why I gave Tsukibana those properties is because the water is my blade. If it can be vaporized or frozen at ease, I would be mostly defenseless all the time. "Cherish, Tsukibana!" "Hado #31, Shakkaho!" *Tsukibana evaporates* "Damn"

In addition, reishi absorption abilities like Garou (my old Zanpaktou) have no effect on Tsukibana, but they would on normal water. When I used Garou, I was able to defelct Arc's water attacks, but never absorb them. Although the last bit would be just plain funny to see in omake or something. You'd have to win by barraging them with cookies until they got so fat they couldn't move xD

I have another option, really. I could make Tsukibana have the same properties to normal water (vaporize-able and freeze-able, that is) but in return I would have to be able to create a body of water at will. Like how a certain Espada-Shinigami fight went I could mention (Too lazy to spoiler). I prefer the first option, because it makes Tsukibana a unique body of water, not just a random mass of water I can spew out from my blade anytime.

Yours is more unique and much more fun to use (plus it allows for a cuter Zanpaktou spirit). Plus, what could happen if you had to use your healing powers in a pinch with your water evaporated? Use scented steam to calm you down before you die?

Also, me, the most powerful person? *shrug* I suppose Eon's bankai that multiplies his strength, speed and sensory nerves a hundredfold isn't a match to a body of revolving water. XP

See my earlier reply. Water is not a force to underestimate. Especially not when wielded by someone who also has a Kidou ranking of 100 :p And yeah, I'm really powerful, I get it. However, I have a huge, gaping weakness that can be exploited by just about anybody, I just make it insanely hard to target. I'm not as dangerous as you give me credit for, no matter my strategic abilities or power.

Definitely, at least from my point of view.

You're done? YAY! =D

How did I miss this? YAY!

And back to the pattern.

EDIT: To clarify what I meant about "dangerous" as opposed to "powerful", I've made a list with reasons why each Captain is dangerous, and in what order they fall. DO NOT WHINE if you're angry at me for your rating (and yes, some of you will not like it). Just. Don't. Do it.

NOW, I want you all to bear in mind that this "order" is relative; we're all roughly the same level of power (the Captains). We all have at least one weakness, or at least a lack of strength in one area. Nobody is saying you're weaker than anyone else, or that you can't beat someone based solely on these rankings. It's just like any other list in this club.

1. ILP (Technology, Time-Space manipulation, Kidou mastery, and great strategy. In my book, any one of those things is worth a huge danger rating. His only major weakness isn't really a weakness, since it's possible for him to completely mitigate it)

2. Arc (Medic, Water-element, Kidou mastery, tricky, very solid defenses, only one major weakness)

3. Golde (Lightning-element, Head Captain, powerhouse)

4. MC (Super-powerful Zanpaktou, very quick-witted, Kidou mastery, no major weaknesses that can't be at least mitigated, other than God's Fire Extinguisher or Wonderweiss Margera's release)

5. Kida (Five elements [automatic high danger rating despite the supporting style of its abilities], lots of experience [again, high danger rating], very tricky, very solid defenses, Kidou mastery, no gaping weaknesses other than a slight lack of stamina, which can be compensated for)

For all below six, I'll give weaknesses after I list strengths.

6. Me (A near-godlike Zanpaktou with a massive drawback that makes it only highly dangerous as opposed to haxy, fast, perceptive, strong senses, strategist, lots of spirit energy, cold-blooded; pathetic Kidou ability, only moderate stamina, and glass cannon)

7. Kusari (Powerful dual-element Zanpaktou, great strategist, Kidou master [judging from previous stats], good stamina; easily bored, not fast [which clashes with his current Zanpaktou abilities.

8. Zameric (Extremely dangerou Zanpaktou, well-rounded, proficient with Kidou, a real trickster; doesn't excell in any particular aspect, not even one 100-point rating, he has no way to compensate for a large gap in speed other than hoping to get lucky with his Bankai

9. Blue (Majorly dangerous Zanpaktou, incredible stamina, speed, and strength, massive bloodlust, tons of spirit energy; not strategic, weak Kidou abilies, almost purely instinctive and easy to read, if someone manages to outmanuver her shadow jumping, she's helpless)

10. Rotrum (Very dangerous Zanpaktou, fast and poweful, highly skilled in Kidou, decent strategic ability; low stamina, huge weakness to fire-based abilities, not terribly difficult to outlast in one-on-one combat)

The other three Captains are variable. For example, Cell is a master of mid- and long-range combat, but is weak at close range. However, he's fast and wily, and could very easily set a trap to make you pay for getting in close, so it's difficult to give him a ranking because it's hard to ascertain his exact weaknesses. That sort of thing.

I hope you get what I meant. I mean, Blue and I are arguably in the top three most powerful in the club, but in terms of a danger rating, we don't even make the top five. Others might disagree, but honestly, I'm nowhere near the most dangerous fighter in this club, and I feel that my list is at least mostly accurate.

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
*sigh* Dauc, that comment was half-sarcastic. Yes, you annoy me to a degree, but no, I'm not intentionally insulting you. If my words are sharper than they should be, it's because of that annoyance. I'm sorry that you feel insulted, but it's really not intentional (at least, not in any instance that I can recall).

Also, the part about me not knowing you? That goes both ways. Little comments like "oh, he's just irritating" (when coming from me) are usually at least partially sarcastic, with the sarcasm and cynicism increasing the more insulting/larger the comments are. It's rare that I deliberatly insult friends or acquaintances, and you don't annoy me nearly enough for that. If you knew me, you wouldn't make that assumption either.

Now then, replies, replies, replies.

I dont know if I should bother replying this...

if I were you, personally, I would give up ^_^ you don't like taking peoples advice, or suggestions, and well.... you come up with some really (i think confused might be the most polite word to use) ideas. I have noticed almost everyone offer you help on your zan, just pick someone, have them help you and give you ideas, and produce something original, or just give up. i strongly disadvise trying to come up with something yourself....again.

there was an entire convo on this....

xD I like how you had to specify which zan it was xD

correction, you can claim "most powerful captain" :)
i trump you :)

*ehem* That aside, you are just reposting what Dac did. If you bother to go through the posts on the previous page, you'll see what I posted about my zan. In case you don't want to bother, I quoted it here:
I am horribly ashamed that I basically stated the same thing Lucario did (though he did it after me). I thoroughly apologise for whining about your zan's strength. I like challenges anyway :) and figurig out how i trump you took a good deal of thinking and analysing :p

I personally dont see how this is a weakness for you in anyway. If someone tries to electrify you, your zan protects you by diverting the flow of electricity through its liquid body. meh. all it means is you cannot directly touch your zan when someone is sending electricity to it. this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage. its not like your zan will lose its shape when electrified xD

I term your zan official Ultimate Defense

I think it cleared everything up :p

correction: most powerful captain :p

on a more random side note: good group convo yesterday :D we discussed many important things, like how unbelievably hot Cell is :D

actually..... now that I termed Arc's zan, I feel like doing that to everyone.

Golde: Ultimate Shocker
Cell: Robin Hood/The messenger
NL: Mother Nature
Arc: Ultimate Defense
Minchan: The Star
PKMN Trainer Rex: Demonic Brutality
MC15: Draconic flame
Lucario: The Confused One
Zameric: Bloody Death
VizardBlue: Dark Gore
ILP: Absolute Madness
Kusari: Big Bad Wolf
Me: Ultimate Sexiness :D or Toxic Beauty :)

i skipped all the inactive people

Last edited:

arceus03

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

XD

[spoil]
That was mostly sarcasm, lol. Or was that also sarcasm?

No. =D I always have trouble sensing sarcasm. XD

Hey, Finnish is arguably worse. 40+ noun/verb cases, oh my god.

Thank God I don't have to learn Finnish

Eh, more or less. The whole thing just turned into a downward spiral from there, because, as Golde said, each problem just made his stress even worse.

Ah, I see.

The addiction to love for candy, the teenage girl as a Zanpaktou, the controling tendancies... you see where I'm going with this, right?

Yeah. XD

xD Nah, I just loved wolves, so I picked the wolfy guy over the white wizard.

White wizard indeed. XD[/spoil]

You honestly might be. You have only one major weakess, and it takes a close range fighter to exploit it thanks to your Kidou.

You know what I think of when you said this?
Unohana. XD She's nice, awesome, Captain of Squad 4, but it's been hinted that she's very powerful. And she's good with Kido. Awwwwww, we have something in mutual :3

...Yeah, I'm nice and awesome. XD As if

Although the last bit would be just plain funny to see in omake or something. You'd have to win by barraging them with cookies until they got so fat they couldn't move xD

XD Indeed

Yours is more unique and much more fun to use (plus it allows for a cuter Zanpaktou spirit). Plus, what could happen if you had to use your healing powers in a pinch with your water evaporated? Use scented steam to calm you down before you die?

I know =D
Scented steam ftw! XD That sounds like something that can make you aroused, though...

2. Arc (Medic, Water-element, Kidou mastery, tricky, very solid defenses, only one major weakness)

You left out one thing: COOKIES! =P I bribe people. With chocolate chip cookies.

correction, you can claim "most powerful captain" :)

Yeah, yeah. :p I'm not claiming anything. XD

I personally dont see how this is a weakness for you in anyway. If someone tries to electrify you, your zan protects you by diverting the flow of electricity through its liquid body. meh. all it means is you cannot directly touch your zan when someone is sending electricity to it. this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage. its not like your zan will lose its shape when electrified xD

No o.o I've always imagined that blasts of lightning will shoot straight through the water. Other projectile attacks I could shield/deflect/divert its course, but never with electric. That's why I said my absolute weakness is electric; it blasts straight through my defenses.

I term your zan official Ultimate Defense

XD

on a more random side note: good group convo yesterday :D we discussed many important things, like how unbelievably hot Cell is :D

XD That how he always seem to attract...? XD Indeed

That one made me lol very much XDD

And Eon

Manga! =D
[spoil]Is not out yet, last time I checked. No manga this week right? Bet you checked mangastream before opening this spoiler[/spoil]

Last edited:

Those are correct... I believe. For Captains class anyways. Those ranked lower are around ~390 to ~410 or something like that.
I'm surprised at how poor my database is on the stats. I'll have to fix that today.
>Chess fic

****yes.

That depends on how you define "simple". Your reactions are rather predictable, but you're a hard character to get a read on and write in terms of emotions. Although, for one thing, your brand of humor is one that I can easily use, which I'm grateful for. Humor is hard for me :p
The former, mostly. In terms of emotions, you could simply write off "the robot HAS no emotions!" or something. And yay, humour is awesome.
Excellent. This is exactly the kind of positive feadback I like. Tells me that I wrote a good scene, what I did right, and voices your thoughts and predictions on the matter. Thank you.
I'll take a note and try and to something like that for most of my reviews.
Don't worry, coming up with creative ways to say things is my job. Your job is to make technology that can let me do it at the speed of light :p
Woo! I'm good at that bit 8D
They're not like little fluffly puppy paws, they're twisted because they're partially like human feet and they have huge freaking claws. It's supposed to be more gruesome or morbid rather than funny.

I'm sticking with the fluffy puppy paws because it's more funy :p

WHAT. Sapph. Has. 500. Not possible. Even if he's stronger than me (being my former superior and all), he shouldn't be stronger than Golde.
I think he made the numbers quite early, so we didn't quite have that standard "Captain is between X and Y; Lieutenant is betwen A and B", and I think he mentioned something about being an older member, so he should be allowed to have high stats *shrug*. He's not that active though, so he doesn't appear in the fanfics as much anyway.
I believe Jin has 420, but yeah, that's mostly correct.
images

No comments on the list, really.

I am okay with this.
[spoil]Is not out yet, last time I checked. No manga this week right? Bet you checked mangastream before opening this spoiler[/spoil]
Probably why there was such a massive cliffhanger. And no I didn't :p, I already knew

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Me today:

Wake up, go get some breakfast.

Realize "Oh hey, it's Wednesday"

...Realize "OHAY IT'S WEDNESDAY! NEW BLEACH. :D"

Run to my laptop to finally get the next part to the giant cliffhanger last week

Go to a manga website, clicked Bleach.

Read the latest Bleach, but noticed it looked familiar.

Figured out "Oh, I guess it's not out yet."

Go to the homepage of the manga site.

"One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, [etc.] are all on break this week."

1221366057883s.jpg

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@dac:

confused one, he he, HAHAHAHAHAHAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry, I think that's the funniest thing I've seen today

I'll keep my light zan as requested, I never give up, so this thing is pushed to the back of my mind *click*

and, as suggested by ILP, Jaku vs. Blue in the next chapter

I am totally ****ed

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate

Golde: Ultimate Shocker
Cell: Robin Hood/The messenger
NL: Mother Nature
Arc: Ultimate Defense
Minchan: The Star
PKMN Trainer Rex: Demonic Brutality
MC15: Draconic flame
Zameric: Bloody Death
VizardBlue: Dark Gore
Kusari: Big Bad Wolf
Me: Ultimate Sexiness :D or Toxic Beauty :)

I want to give my interpretations on a few of the zans listed here...
Someone else wanted me to note that your titles 'sound ugly'.

Cell [Siska] ............................... Flexing Vector
arceus03 [Tsukibana] ................. Wall of Water, Tsunami
minchan [Tsuyokin] ................... Starfire, Morning Star
Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
Zameric [Keiri] .......................... The Executioner of course
ILP (...) [Kagirinai-Kuuhaku] ......... Möbius blade

I like Kida's zan title. And Toxic Beauty is fine for yours.
I'm too lazy to comment on the others atm. :p

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Did you have my funeral yet? Cause I'm still alive! And...ILP may or may not be the only person who knows that. I've gotten caught up with a lot of writing stuff (And evil, evil, evil, evil math homework!) so I haven't been able to post. I have been keeping current with the manga, though, and I actually worked on my chapter one PLease ignore the fact that I posted the prologue ages ago

I also need to make more appearances in Eon's Fic.

Also. I need someone to murder MC for me, he got the 4242th post! *Begins planting weapons everywhere and forming traps out of ice*

In other news, my first chapter has exactly 1337 words (Not including the title) according to word.

Humble Beginnings​

The male sat back, taking the metal mask off his face and running his fingers through his hair, staring at the completed works of sheer technological mastery. Golde had finally allowed him the ability to make the technology he wanted to. It was a highly technological suit of armor, meant to make shinigami powerful while substituting the Zanpakutou properties with the Zanpakutou reiatsu as a secondary power reserve.

There were only three small items laid out before him. On the right were shoulder pads of some sort, on the left was something that looked a lot like a large metal and glass rubik’s cube, and in the center was a sleek bracer. He still wasn’t entirely through the approval process. He sighed before putting the bracer on his right arm, the shoulder pads beneath his haori, and the Rubik’s Cube-like item into his pocket. He smirked, he felt like a mixture of, perhaps, the beginning of Kingdom Hearts and Professor Oak. Any second now, he swore someone was going to run in and choose one of them, and someone else would pop up and take the one that had the clearest advantage.

He chuckled before rolling his sleeves down his arms and smiling into the mirror, making sure he was presentable. He adjusted his glasses and fixed his haori, ignoring the bags under his eyes. He took one more glance at himself in the mirror, and off he went. He had an important engagement to get to.

“Time to get some new technology approved.”

“Hello.” Captain Magnus said, eerily calmly, “Captain Ryuu tells me that you hold the most potential and adaptive ability among lesser known shinigami”

“So, what are we here for?” Kai said, impatiently. On his left, Min was struggling to maintain a serious composure, and his right Gira was simply standing resolutely and waiting patiently.

“I wish to test your combat ability. Simple as that.” Magnus replied, choosing his words carefully as to not let anything slip that they didn’t need to hear yet. “Of course, if you don’t fight at your best, I cannot guarantee you’ll be leaving in one piece.”

The three tensed at this, but realized that he was implying they had no choice. They bowed, to which Magnus smirked and turned around, clapping his hands as three figures shunpo’d into the area. In front of Kai was an incredibly generic and boring-looking man, with a neatly trimmed beard and a thin moustache. Before Min appeared a woman whose shinigami uniform was cut and resewed such that it perfectly complimented her figure-the tailoring turning her outfit into an elegant dress that looked impossible to fight in. In front of Gira was a serious looking man with a clean-shaven face and his sword already gripped in his hand.

“Computer, check the specs, just to make sure.” He said calmly, looking at the items laid out on the table one more time before going back to admiring himself in the mirror.

“They’re perfectly to your specifications.” A sensuous female voice replied.

“Good.” He smirked at himself, before sighing and, regretfully, departing the mirror. He went to the table and looked at his three technological marvels. Well…a soldier might marvel at them.

On the right was a strange wrist-mounted gun with a blade sticking out of the contraption. On the left was a massive rifle, at least five feet long. Other than the size of it, it was notably different in other rifles in design as well, being one long gun, with the handle and such built into the actual body-giving it length, aerodynamics, and a longer barrel in exchange for a more traditional weapon. Other than numerous other visible differences, it wasn’t exactly easy to tell what could possibly make such a large rifle convenient. Lastly, was a series of gadgets, including wristlets and anklets, that attached to numerous parts of his body where they could be hidden.

He turned around before his mirror again, and walked off.

“Meet Squad Zero Seventh Seat, Ibis Douglas” Captain Kida Ookami said calmly, introducing her guest to the three shinigami that stood before her, wondering why they had been called.

“Hello.” The three shinigami said, looking Ibis over. Squad Zero was rarely mentioned at all, so the fact that they had been brought to meet a member of the squad was interesting. Physically, Ibis was about seventeen, with shoulder length orange hair and a normal shinigami’s outfit (Cause I still have no idea what it’s called.)

Ibis smiled politely back at the three shinigami, “Kida brought me here because she wanted to test you three.” Ibis said, choosing her words carefully as she reviewed the three.

“Why?” Cell asked, cautiously. Training with a member of Squad Zero was no joke, he didn’t want to ruin the chance by being overly inquisitive.

Kida sighed, “Because Ibis was free, any more questions?”

The shinigami could tell there was more, but they didn’t look into it much. They were very interested to see what kind of Zanpakutou she had. It was a rare occasion, and they weren’t just going to pass it up.

“Now, Ibis and I are both wearing limiters for this training, so don’t worry that we’ll go overboard.” Kida explained. “The battle will take place over this entire field, and I expect you to work as a team, got it?”

Golde finally finished putting everything of value in the Captain’s Hall into the hidden safe room. He pushed his desk up so that it was touching the wall and he sat down on the hard wooden surface calmly, calmly chewing on a large amount of warm caramel, his hand absentmindedly stirring the caramel pot as he waited.

The doors burst open, Ex-Captain Narcisse Dauc entered the room as dramatically as ever, strutting down the room, and finally, he stood in front of Golde, bowing theatrically.

“You’re early. This is a first” Golde chuckled to Dauc, who scoffed at the remark. “Now wait a moment, I’m expecting someone else.”

“Someone else?” Dauc, said, clearly confused, “To see MY fantastic invention!?”

“No.” Golde said calmly, while speaking surprisingly well for a person with a mouthful of caramel. “Someone else, to compete against your ‘Fantastic invention.’”

Dauc stopped, giving Golde The Look as his mind barely registered the sound of the door opening and closing. He span around. “YOU!” he hissed.

Ryuu blinked, doing a quick 360, before realizing the situation. “I believe I could do more with the Extra-Over Technology than you, Narcisse. Now excuse me, I have some…toys to present.” He said with an overly bored tone, walking calmly up to Golde.

Dauc turned away from Ryuu, staring at Golde-who was currently filling his mouth with more Caramel. Upon seeing both of them present, he calmly put down the caramel pot and spoon, and began talking normally while his mouth was full of caramel. “You both asked me if you could do your projects in the same day. I figured that the person who could develop a better series of weapons would be able to prove it. In battle. Saves me the trouble of having to judge them individually, or to choose one of you.”

They both stared at him. He stared back before finally saying, “Oh. You two should fight now. Go.”

“Tsk tsk tsk. They still haven’t told the public about Jin and Luppi’s disappearances. Or about the EOT.” A masculine voice sighed. “Maybe it is about time we made our move.”

“Yes, it seems this would be the greatest time. Especially since project TD is no where near completion.” Another male voice replied. “Nothing is standing in our way, and we have oh so much in our favor.”

“Yes, we’ve gotten a good deal of people to pledge themselves to our cause already. Perhaps it is time to make our announcement.”

“I agree. Do we have all of the Hell Butterflies we need?”

“Yes, I do believe we have enough.”

“Then to the Divine Crusaders.”

“To the Divine Crusaders!”

The technology and a good number of the characters are stolen simply because I've been working in my past couple fics on making Soul Society more modern, and there weren't enough scientists among us. And...I really haven't been able to write a fight scene in a while, so I may have overdone it with the amount of fight scenes I've set up this chapter.

Okay. So Ichigo evolved into Shinigami!

...Again.

...Again.

Stupid Japanese holidays! They're interrupting all the manga T_T

EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*

Last edited:
and, as suggested by ILP, Jaku vs. Blue in the next chapter

I am totally ****ed
Light versus shadow, will be interesting to see.
arceus03 [Tsukibana] ................. Wall of Water, Tsunami
Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
Zameric [Keiri] .......................... The Executioner of course
ILP (...) [Kagirinai-Kuuhaku] ......... Möbius blade
Tsunami sounds cool even if it's too offensive
Braveheart... reminds me of the Japanese Digimon song Which means it suits Rotrum or MC more.
Of course, the Executioner.
MOBIUS BLADE I AM SO OKAY WITH THIS.
And...ILP may or may not be the only person who knows that.
Ironic, considering how you hated me before, and now I'm talking to you so often :p
I've gotten caught up with a lot of writing stuff (And evil, evil, evil, evil math homework!) so I haven't been able to post.
Even I will admit, this homework was evil. Stupid geometry.
Also. I need someone to murder MC for me, he got the 4242th post! *Begins planting weapons everywhere and forming traps out of ice*
Aha, 4242. I just checked, Eon got post 1337.

The male sat back, taking the metal mask off his face and running his fingers through his hair, staring at the completed works of sheer technological mastery. Golde had finally allowed him the ability to make the technology he wanted to.
Is it bad that I knew it was Ant/ILP/me immediately?
There were only three small items laid out before him. On the right were shoulder pads of some sort, on the left was something that looked a lot like a large metal and glass rubik’s cube, and in the center was a sleek bracer. He still wasn’t entirely through the approval process. He sighed before putting the bracer on his right arm, the shoulder pads beneath his haori, and the Rubik’s Cube-like item into his pocket. He smirked, he felt like a mixture of, perhaps, the beginning of Kingdom Hearts and Professor Oak. Any second now, he swore someone was going to run in and choose one of them, and someone else would pop up and take the one that had the clearest advantage.
I wonder what that Rubik's Cube-like item does. And of course, a reference to video games.
“Hello.” Captain Magnus said, eerily calmly,
I can't remember, who's Captain Magnus?
“They’re perfectly to your specifications.” A sensuous female voice replied.

“Good.” He smirked at himself, before sighing and, regretfully, departing the mirror.
Obviously Da.c
“Meet Squad Zero Seventh Seat, Ibis Douglas” Captain Kida Ookami said calmly, introducing her guest to the three shinigami that stood before her, wondering why they had been called.
The thing is, we don't really know a whole lot about Squad 0. From bleach.wikia, all we know is that they were former Captains, so having one come in, they would be quite powerful. Also, do we even know if they have seats, in the same way that squads 1-13 do?
Ibis smiled politely back at the three shinigami,
3? Cell, and who else? I assume that Cell is still a "5th" seat here? Otherwise, I don't think that would be fair, in comparison to the 3 Lieuts that I have.
“No.” Golde said calmly, while speaking surprisingly well for a person with a mouthful of caramel. “Someone else, to compete against your ‘Fantastic invention.’”
Of course.
Ryuu blinked, doing a quick 360, before realizing the situation. “I believe I could do more with the Extra-Over Technology than you, Narcisse. Now excuse me, I have some…toys to present.” He said with an overly bored tone, walking calmly up to Golde.
Wait, why did I do a 360? XD
Dauc turned away from Ryuu, staring at Golde-who was currently filling his mouth with more Caramel. Upon seeing both of them present, he calmly put down the caramel pot and spoon, and began talking normally while his mouth was full of caramel.
Caramel x.x
“You both asked me if you could do your projects in the same day. I figured that the person who could develop a better series of weapons would be able to prove it. In battle. Saves me the trouble of having to judge them individually, or to choose one of you.”

They both stared at him. He stared back before finally saying, “Oh. You two should fight now. Go.”
Alright, a fight between our weapons. Something tells me it will come out as a draw.
“Then to the Divine Crusaders.”

“To the Divine Crusaders!”
And then the ambiguous scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.