• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

Someone else wanted me to note that your titles 'sound ugly'.

Ah. Let us sit back and enjoy the show that is going to ensue.

Also. I need someone to murder MC for me, he got the 4242th post! *Begins planting weapons everywhere and forming traps out of ice*

Stupid Japanese holidays! They're interrupting all the manga T_T

EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*

You always deem MC as a necessary casualty. XD

ikr.

ANTS!

Ironic, considering how you hated me before, and now I'm talking to you so often :p

He did?

Aand. Guess what. I have a new zanpakto! =D

Joking. I was thinking of revamping it, actually. Not so much as a revamp than a power split, though. I need to know your opinions. =D

[spoil]
Release command: Cherish (Itoshigaru)

Details: This is the supportive form of Tsukibana. In this form, three of her abilities are activated: curative, Kido enhancement and defensive. She is able to heal minor and moderate wounds with relative ease, with major wounds taking a little more time (albeit much quicker than Kido healing). She enhances my Kido, but more towards the supportive Kido type - healing and binding spells, and doesn't really enhance my Kido for destructive spells. And finally, her defensive abilities in the form of swirling water is nearly impenetrable. Though as I have stated a few posts ago, electricity ALWAYS gets through.

Release command: Cut asunder (Tachikire) (Buut it's Amagai's release command as well, so idk if I can use it? XD) (If not, Kiritsuke; [to cut])

Details: This is the offensive form of Tsukibana. In this form, her abilities are more allocated towards offense. It's still the same body of water, but her abilities are more concentrated towards attacking. Her only means of offense in this mode is via the high water pressure she generates, able to cut through solid material with ease. Check out Findor's abilities if you want proof She also retains the Kido enhancing ability, but in this form it is more directed towards offensive Kido. In this form, she loses her curative ability. Her defensive ability also changes slightly; instead of swirling body of water, it is a wall of highly-pressurized water. It provides just about the same protection as in the other form, though.

The power split basically means I can only support or attack at one time, not both. If I need to heal while in the offensive form, for example, I would have to reseal the blade, then release it again. And the shape shifting ability remains. Meaning if I were to return the water into blade form it doesn't necessarily means I've resealed. =D

Well as I stated, it's not so much of anything new. I just decided to split her shikai into two. It should downtone my power a bit, with the delay it takes to reseal and re-release XD That is all. Tell me what you like/dislike/thoughts/comments/etc. =D[/spoil]

Just to keep the club from dying until Wednesday

Oh new page =D

Speaking of 42, the first post on page 42 was ILPy. XD The second was me And the one who really got the post 42 was Zam. =D

Last edited:

kusari

Raptastic
Short post here.

>Chess fic

I have an estimated period of release. Between August 27th and September 15th.

I changed the name of my zanpakuto and a small chang to primary hand that affects battle style. Not a big thing. Nothing major was changed. Just felt like I should inform you guys.

>Arc's changes

I like the fact that you now have two different forms. It makes you slightly less predictable. Now we have to think of whether you'll attack or defend.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Did you have my funeral yet? Cause I'm still alive!

I swear i'm one of the only people that doesn't consider you dead to the world.

In other news, my first chapter has exactly 1337 words (Not including the title) according to word.

Havn't you had, tonnes of first chapters? I never remember following chapters =[

EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*

f*ck everything and set fire to your kitchen ... I hate ants.

It's what I come her for; the witty banter.

Just to keep the club from dying until Wednesday

What's happening on Wednesday?

Should be interesting, to say the least.
I don't think the world universe could handle more than one of me.

[spoil]
The power split basically means I can only support or attack at one time, not both. If I need to heal while in the offensive form, for example, I would have to reseal the blade, then release it again. And the shape shifting ability remains. Meaning if I were to return the water into blade form it doesn't necessarily means I've resealed. =D

Well as I stated, it's not so much of anything new. I just decided to split her shikai into two. It should downtone my power a bit, with the delay it takes to reseal and re-release XD That is all. Tell me what you like/dislike/thoughts/comments/etc. =D [/spoil]
As I've told you on MSN, I prefer it with the split as it helps to downtone your power a bit. Which reminds me, in the offensive form, to you have any named attacks (besides Hakuryuu)? And personally, I'd go with Kiritsuke, just to stay safe away from any kind of canon.

Oh new page =D

Speaking of 42, the first post on page 42 was ILPy. XD The second was me And the one who really got the post 42 was Zam. =D
Hmm, well, I have it set to 100 posts per page (so we're "only" on the 43rd page). Soyeah.
Short post here.

>Chess fic

I think you're just teasing us now.

Havn't you had, tonnes of first chapters? I never remember following chapters =[

What's happening on Wednesday?
I think Rotrum makes the most one shots/first chapters.

*Goes to emo corner*

The manga comes out. There was no manga this week, so the club will be a bit dead.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Arc said:
Joking. I was thinking of revamping it, actually. Not so much as a revamp than a power split, though. I need to know your opinions. =D

I actually don't like it. Defense and offense aren't totally seperate, nor is it possible to fully seperate them unless you make it so that you have literally zero offensive capability in your defensive mode and vice versa. That would pretty much guarantee you a spot as the weakest/least dangerous Captain in the club. If you just left your Zanpaktou as it is, but made some of the techniques slighly less dangerous, you'd achieve more or less the same effect while remaining at least fairly powerful. If you'd like some help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Kida said:

I think his last fic made it up to Chapter 3 or 4, but idrr. Butyeah, tonnes of first chapters xD

Kida said:

I'm sure ILP was like "please don't burn me", lol.

Kida said:

Seconded.

kusari said:
I changed the name of my zanpakuto and a small chang to primary hand that affects battle style. Not a big thing. Nothing major was changed. Just felt like I should inform you guys.

Like everybody said to ILP, good luck trying to release your Bankai in a hurry, although your Shikai now sounds a thousand times more epic. Also, left handed reverse grip in sealed form... that's tricky. Even trickier than a reverse-handed dual-wield, at least then both hands follow a uniform attack pattern.

Zam said:
Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart

Irony. The one piece of the Isles I don't have in me, Scots. I've got Irish, British, North Irish, and even some Welsh. No Scottish.

I'm alright with this. An obvious choice, but a good one.

Totally loling at the fact that I got post 1337.

AND some good news. I'm finally getting MSN next week, once I get my laptop for college this weekend.

EDIT: ILP, you ninja'd me. Stop stealing Cell's job, lol.

ILP said:
The manga comes out. There was no manga this week, so the club will be a bit dead.

Kida's "question" was supposed to be sarcastic, lol. Like I've said before, you're too literal.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Those wolves
Seconded.
Third.

AND some good news. I'm finally getting MSN next week, once I get my laptop for college this weekend.

*Uses Magical dragon powers to make everyone's dreams come true*

Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains! Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!

...I'm thinking about editing in my final attack in Bankai.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains! Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!

The way you worded this, I'm assuming that we set up one team with ourselves and one team with six others so we can defeat them? I don't get it, so I'll just say what my team would be.

MC, Arc, Golde, Myself, Blue, ILP: MC, Arc, and Golde each have attacks that can set each other up and keep up a barrage of elemental attacks, while Blue and I specialize in getting close and moving fast so we can constantly keep our opponent off-balance and on the move. ILP because he provides technical support and can analyze his opponent's abilities, and he can control time and space to give us an advantage if we need it. Arc is a medic as well, which gives us an immediate advantage over the other team. Also, we have three Kidou masters and three raw power attackers on our team, and no two members overlap. Plus, ILP and Arc have great defense, MC and Blue have great offense, and Golde and I are balanced between offense and defense. In addition, all of our abilities can be used in team combat without mucking each other up. Finally, we avoid conflict by having one central strategist (me), but having three potential backup strategists (ILP, Arc, MC) in case I go down or one the others does, so we can pick up the slack.

Also, lol@calling me and Kida "those wolves".

Last edited:

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
. . .

two words

after, image

. . .

was gonna buy latest edition of manga, if it wasn't $25

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Speaking of funerals, anyone planned mine already? ^.^
I haven't been on for weeks!
What's up everybody? :D

I have been inactive because I'm visiting Bangladesh, for those who don't know, I'm from Bangldesh originally.
I'm staying here until Eid is over, which is September 1-3, so until then I won't be on, though I'll try to come as frequently as I can :)

So. other than that, I'm pretty much updated with the Club and Bleach through my Dad's phone. And a friend of mine gives me new eps weekly :3

Eon, I read your fic, and it's going on pretty smoothly. Awesome work. Looking forward to the next chapter :D
And a question for your Fic,
You draw power from both your Zampakuto Spirit and The Wolf inside you right?
Is it the same position as Ichicho? How he uses both Zampakuto Spirit and HIchigo's powers?

Luke, no comments on your Zampakuto since it's been rejected.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse

Thank God I don't have to learn Finnish
I hear that finnish is this obscure language that even the neighbouring Swedes avoid learning xD

No o.o I've always imagined that blasts of lightning will shoot straight through the water. Other projectile attacks I could shield/deflect/divert its course, but never with electric. That's why I said my absolute weakness is electric; it blasts straight through my defenses.
hm..... wierd and against the laws of chemistry, but OK.

XD That how he always seem to attract...? XD Indeed
XD XD XD XD

I want to give my interpretations on a few of the zans listed here...
Someone else wanted me to note that your titles 'sound ugly'.

Cell [Siska] ............................... Flexing Vector
arceus03 [Tsukibana] ................. Wall of Water, Tsunami
minchan [Tsuyokin] ................... Starfire, Morning Star
Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
Zameric [Keiri] .......................... The Executioner of course
ILP (...) [Kagirinai-Kuuhaku] ......... Möbius blade

I like Kida's zan title. And Toxic Beauty is fine for yours.
I'm too lazy to comment on the others atm. :p

LOVINGGGGGG the title you gave to ILP! and the backstory is pretty funny haha!

xD at Tsukibana = tsunami
ironically... i ddnt see that xD

Humble Beginnings​

I like the chapter title :)

The male sat back, taking the metal mask off his face and running his fingers through his hair, staring at the completed works of sheer technological mastery. Golde had finally allowed him the ability to make the technology he wanted to. It was a highly technological suit of armor, meant to make shinigami powerful while substituting the Zanpakutou properties with the Zanpakutou reiatsu as a secondary power reserve.

There were only three small items laid out before him. On the right were shoulder pads of some sort, on the left was something that looked a lot like a large metal and glass rubik’s cube, and in the center was a sleek bracer. He still wasn’t entirely through the approval process. He sighed before putting the bracer on his right arm, the shoulder pads beneath his haori, and the Rubik’s Cube-like item into his pocket. He smirked, he felt like a mixture of, perhaps, the beginning of Kingdom Hearts and Professor Oak. Any second now, he swore someone was going to run in and choose one of them, and someone else would pop up and take the one that had the clearest advantage.

He chuckled before rolling his sleeves down his arms and smiling into the mirror, making sure he was presentable. He adjusted his glasses and fixed his haori, ignoring the bags under his eyes. He took one more glance at himself in the mirror, and off he went. He had an important engagement to get to.

“Time to get some new technology approved.”

I LOVE this! it is beautifuly written, and I like the description :) It really allowed me to imagine the room nicely :) and I admire that you kept the identity secret :)

“Hello.” Captain Magnus said, eerily calmly, “Captain Ryuu tells me that you hold the most potential and adaptive ability among lesser known shinigami”

“So, what are we here for?” Kai said, impatiently. On his left, Min was struggling to maintain a serious composure, and his right Gira was simply standing resolutely and waiting patiently.

“I wish to test your combat ability. Simple as that.” Magnus replied, choosing his words carefully as to not let anything slip that they didn’t need to hear yet. “Of course, if you don’t fight at your best, I cannot guarantee you’ll be leaving in one piece.”

The three tensed at this, but realized that he was implying they had no choice. They bowed, to which Magnus smirked and turned around, clapping his hands as three figures shunpo’d into the area. In front of Kai was an incredibly generic and boring-looking man, with a neatly trimmed beard and a thin moustache. Before Min appeared a woman whose shinigami uniform was cut and resewed such that it perfectly complimented her figure-the tailoring turning her outfit into an elegant dress that looked impossible to fight in. In front of Gira was a serious looking man with a clean-shaven face and his sword already gripped in his hand.

oooh, mysterious opponents, I look forward to seeing a well written battle scene :D

“Computer, check the specs, just to make sure.” He said calmly, looking at the items laid out on the table one more time before going back to admiring himself in the mirror.

“They’re perfectly to your specifications.” A sensuous female voice replied.

“Good.” He smirked at himself, before sighing and, regretfully, departing the mirror. He went to the table and looked at his three technological marvels. Well…a soldier might marvel at them.

On the right was a strange wrist-mounted gun with a blade sticking out of the contraption. On the left was a massive rifle, at least five feet long. Other than the size of it, it was notably different in other rifles in design as well, being one long gun, with the handle and such built into the actual body-giving it length, aerodynamics, and a longer barrel in exchange for a more traditional weapon. Other than numerous other visible differences, it wasn’t exactly easy to tell what could possibly make such a large rifle convenient. Lastly, was a series of gadgets, including wristlets and anklets, that attached to numerous parts of his body where they could be hidden.

He turned around before his mirror again, and walked off.

xD PERFECT description of me :D
i approve :D

“Meet Squad Zero Seventh Seat, Ibis Douglas” Captain Kida Ookami said calmly, introducing her guest to the three shinigami that stood before her, wondering why they had been called.

“Hello.” The three shinigami said, looking Ibis over. Squad Zero was rarely mentioned at all, so the fact that they had been brought to meet a member of the squad was interesting. Physically, Ibis was about seventeen, with shoulder length orange hair and a normal shinigami’s outfit (Cause I still have no idea what it’s called.)

Ibis smiled politely back at the three shinigami, “Kida brought me here because she wanted to test you three.” Ibis said, choosing her words carefully as she reviewed the three.

“Why?” Cell asked, cautiously. Training with a member of Squad Zero was no joke, he didn’t want to ruin the chance by being overly inquisitive.

Kida sighed, “Because Ibis was free, any more questions?”

The shinigami could tell there was more, but they didn’t look into it much. They were very interested to see what kind of Zanpakutou she had. It was a rare occasion, and they weren’t just going to pass it up.

“Now, Ibis and I are both wearing limiters for this training, so don’t worry that we’ll go overboard.” Kida explained. “The battle will take place over this entire field, and I expect you to work as a team, got it?”

Golde finally finished putting everything of value in the Captain’s Hall into the hidden safe room. He pushed his desk up so that it was touching the wall and he sat down on the hard wooden surface calmly, calmly chewing on a large amount of warm caramel, his hand absentmindedly stirring the caramel pot as he waited.

The doors burst open, Ex-Captain Narcisse Dauc entered the room as dramatically as ever, strutting down the room, and finally, he stood in front of Golde, bowing theatrically.

“You’re early. This is a first” Golde chuckled to Dauc, who scoffed at the remark. “Now wait a moment, I’m expecting someone else.”

“Someone else?” Dauc, said, clearly confused, “To see MY fantastic invention!?”

“No.” Golde said calmly, while speaking surprisingly well for a person with a mouthful of caramel. “Someone else, to compete against your ‘Fantastic invention.’”

Dauc stopped, giving Golde The Look as his mind barely registered the sound of the door opening and closing. He span around. “YOU!” he hissed.

Ryuu blinked, doing a quick 360, before realizing the situation. “I believe I could do more with the Extra-Over Technology than you, Narcisse. Now excuse me, I have some…toys to present.” He said with an overly bored tone, walking calmly up to Golde.

Dauc turned away from Ryuu, staring at Golde-who was currently filling his mouth with more Caramel. Upon seeing both of them present, he calmly put down the caramel pot and spoon, and began talking normally while his mouth was full of caramel. “You both asked me if you could do your projects in the same day. I figured that the person who could develop a better series of weapons would be able to prove it. In battle. Saves me the trouble of having to judge them individually, or to choose one of you.”

They both stared at him. He stared back before finally saying, “Oh. You two should fight now. Go.”

what an incredible twist!!! a battle between me and ILP? damn.... this will be interesting...

[spoil]

Well as I stated, it's not so much of anything new. I just decided to split her shikai into two. It should downtone my power a bit, with the delay it takes to reseal and re-release XD That is all. Tell me what you like/dislike/thoughts/comments/etc. =D[/spoil]
maybe its just me, but I dont really see a poiint in splitting your zan between attack and defense.... just keep it the way it is, it is fine. The abilities it has in both modes are pretty similar either way.

>Arc's changes

I like the fact that you now have two different forms. It makes you slightly less predictable. Now we have to think of whether you'll attack or defend.

not really.... he can attack/defend in either form. just one has better defense, and the other has better attack.

As I've told you on MSN, I prefer it with the split as it helps to downtone your power a bit. Which reminds me, in the offensive form, to you have any named attacks (besides Hakuryuu)? And personally, I'd go with Kiritsuke, just to stay safe away from any kind of canon.

I disagree. The only weakness is the time it will take for him to change from one form to another.

meh, Arc, dont worry about adding weaknesses to your zan. Aizen's zan only has one weakness that is near impossible to exploit, komamura has a massive weakness that makes him easy to defeat. you dont have to add weaknesses to your zan, just leave it to us to look for loopholes. the only time i will massacre you is when you disobey the laws of Bleach Nature

I actually don't like it. Defense and offense aren't totally seperate, nor is it possible to fully seperate them unless you make it so that you have literally zero offensive capability in your defensive mode and vice versa. That would pretty much guarantee you a spot as the weakest/least dangerous Captain in the club. If you just left your Zanpaktou as it is, but made some of the techniques slighly less dangerous, you'd achieve more or less the same effect while remaining at least fairly powerful. If you'd like some help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

I agree with Eon Master.
I just think ther eis no point in seperating the two.....
I personally think you should leave your zan the way it is, and stop tweaking it to add strengths >.> yes, i notice those little tweaks >.>

AAAHHHHH My favourite bookstore is hiring!!! but.... :( I dunno if I will be able to make the time comitment... DAMMITTTTT :'(

Has anyone seen Rex? he has disappeared :'(

Golde

Always Searching~
ironically.... release is more imaginative than Burn.....
if you had made yours "strike" or "electrify" then i would be on your back as well....

I still want the damn trophy.

3. Golde (Lightning-element, Head Captain, powerhouse)

I'm not totally a powerhouse XD I have weaknesses. But yes, I'm powerful I suppose.

I personally dont see how this is a weakness for you in anyway. If someone tries to electrify you, your zan protects you by diverting the flow of electricity through its liquid body. meh. all it means is you cannot directly touch your zan when someone is sending electricity to it. this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage. its not like your zan will lose its shape when electrified xD

yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.

I term your zan official Ultimate Defense

I could give him a run for him money XD But since honestly Mizuhashi's zan has been my favorite for like, forever, I'll let him have this...for now >>

I think he made the numbers quite early, so we didn't quite have that standard "Captain is between X and Y; Lieutenant is betwen A and B", and I think he mentioned something about being an older member, so he should be allowed to have high stats *shrug*. He's not that active though, so he doesn't appear in the fanfics as much anyway.

Eeeeh...maybe I should re-look at it. :p I never said anything about being an older member with benefits. In fact I believe I have relatively low stats because several stats I have like, nothing on. And I'm trying to be more active. I've just had a horrible, randomly-internet-less summer.

Oh hell did he finally perfect his cloning? *sigh*

Well let's all cut out the fat >>

. . .

two words

after, image

. . .

was gonna buy latest edition of manga, if it wasn't $25

Please put more into your posts. Ok?

Aaaaand...done.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Has anyone seen Rex? he has disappeared :'(

Just as I was gonna post too. I've been lurking, pondering, listening to some Chiddy Bang and songs The Voice for the most part.

PKMN Trainer Rex: Demonic Brutality

Needs more Swag. Has a nice ring to it.

Me today:

Wake up, go get some breakfast.

Realize "Oh hey, it's Wednesday"

...Realize "OHAY IT'S WEDNESDAY! NEW BLEACH. :D"

Run to my laptop to finally get the next part to the giant cliffhanger last week

Go to a manga website, clicked Bleach.

Read the latest Bleach, but noticed it looked familiar.

Figured out "Oh, I guess it's not out yet."

Go to the homepage of the manga site.

"One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, [etc.] are all on break this week."

1221366057883s.jpg

Thats how I felt after reading your post.

I get the same feeling.

rotum said:
normal shinigami’s outfit (Cause I still have no idea what it’s called.)

I think its called a "Gi". Off to Google!!!!!! ........ And I'm back, Its says its called a "hakama". But yes, good work on the fanfic. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

arceus03

>Chess fic

>Arc's changes

That's so LONG! D: Now you've made me impatient. XP Anyway, good luck with your first year =D It's the orientation week right? Unless it's different for local students, because I think my friends are in orientation week now. XD

Less predictable? XD I think the old one is even less predictable, since back then it was the same command for all abilities. XD Still, I won't change it, because of others' opinions. But I love the command Kiritsuke so I'm gonna add that name anyway XD

I swear i'm one of the only people that doesn't consider you dead to the world.[/s]

I never consider members dead, unless they haven't visited SPPf for like, a looooooooong time. XD

I don't think the world universe could handle more than one of me.

XD

Hmm, well, I have it set to 100 posts per page (so we're "only" on the 43rd page). Soyeah.

That must be like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long. Especially when Eon posts his chapters and all of us writes lots of reviews. Now I'm itching not to spoil them so you have a looooooong way to scroll 8D

Indeed
Buuut yeah, since he's entering college. :p

*Goes to emo corner*

Awww *pat pat*

Mmm hmm. Okay then =D

YAY =D

Kida's "question" was supposed to be sarcastic, lol. Like I've said before, you're too literal.

It was? XD *high fives ILPy* At least I have someone who has a hard time sensing sarcasm like me XP

The way you worded this, I'm assuming that we set up one team with ourselves and one team with six others so we can defeat them? I don't get it, so I'll just say what my team would be.

[spoil]MC, Arc, Golde, Myself, Blue, ILP: MC, Arc, and Golde each have attacks that can set each other up and keep up a barrage of elemental attacks, while Blue and I specialize in getting close and moving fast so we can constantly keep our opponent off-balance and on the move. ILP because he provides technical support and can analyze his opponent's abilities, and he can control time and space to give us an advantage if we need it. Arc is a medic as well, which gives us an immediate advantage over the other team. Also, we have three Kidou masters and three raw power attackers on our team, and no two members overlap. Plus, ILP and Arc have great defense, MC and Blue have great offense, and Golde and I are balanced between offense and defense. In addition, all of our abilities can be used in team combat without mucking each other up. Finally, we avoid conflict by having one central strategist (me), but having three potential backup strategists (ILP, Arc, MC) in case I go down or one the others does, so we can pick up the slack.[/spoil]

That's how I got his question as well.

Reading your reply, then the other team would be consisted of Cell, Kida, Flash Step, Zameric, Senny, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac (if you count him). Let's say we put in Dac, and leave out Senny and Flash Step (since one is... inactive, and the other one is rarely active). So we have Cell, Kida, Zameric, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac. Cell can go both melee or Kido with his arrows mixed sweeper, as well as kusari and Dac, Kida and rotrum are elemental, and finally Zameric is purely melee. Now, Eon, write how to counter them[s/] If it were me, my initial plan would be to incapacitate Zam, because his abilities are dangerous, but idk. XD *shrug*

Speaking of funerals, anyone planned mine already? ^.^

We don't hold funerals, we burn shrouds <too much reading Percy Jackson

hm..... wierd and against the laws of chemistry, but OK.

You mean laws of physics I think because in all daily life examples we've seen, we'd never see a blast of electricity cutting through water, most of the time it's the electrical current. (If you get what I mean. XD Horrible wording, I know)

maybe its just me, but I dont really see a poiint in splitting your zan between attack and defense.... just keep it the way it is, it is fine. The abilities it has in both modes are pretty similar either way.

XD Okay then. But yeah, I still like the command Kiritsuke. I'll put that as an attack command

the only time i will massacre you is when you disobey the laws of Bleach Nature

How do I go disobeying the laws of Bleach Nature, then?

I agree with Eon Master.
I just think ther eis no point in seperating the two.....
I personally think you should leave your zan the way it is, and stop tweaking it to add strengths >.> yes, i notice those little tweaks >.>

:p

Little tweaks where? From my memory, the ones I remember only insignificant stuff like... zanpakto spirit Milotic hell yeah and bankai release sequence. The last one before that was about freezing Tsukibana like you told me on our VM.

So, er, where?

I'm surprised you didn't get baited by Zam's post that someone said your titles 'sound ugly'

XD

yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.

...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.

something something bleach physics.

bleach physics

Better hope ILPy didn't hear that. XP

Though yeah. XD But the electrocuted water could be directed to Earth. :p Live wire indeed

I could give him a run for him money XD But since honestly Mizuhashi's zan has been my favorite for like, forever, I'll let him have this...for now >>

You give everyone a run for his money.
Eh, it is? Awww :3 *blushes*

XD

Please put more into your posts. Ok?

Lest Golde-soutaicho oars you

Normal shinigami outfit, you mean shihakusho?

Last edited:
Hmm... Now that you mention it, you have a point there.

I'm sure ILP was like "please don't burn me", lol.
Let me just get my fireproof skin...

Like everybody said to ILP, good luck trying to release your Bankai in a hurry, although your Shikai now sounds a thousand times more epic.
Mhm, yeah. In my editted version which I still need to post, the name doesn't change from shikai to bankai (and remains "Kagirinai-Kuuhaku".

EDIT: ILP, you ninja'd me. Stop stealing Cell's job, lol.
Strangely enough, Senny was the one who always ninja'd me. In fact, I think Luppi drew a picture of that some time ago... Yup, I still have it.

I might need to recalibrate my sarcasm detector. I'll have to talk to Kida more often.
Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains!
Why does this sound like the title to an anime episode?
Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!
1. I'll start off with Arc as the medic. As Eon said, he'll give the team an immediate advantage over the opponent. Milotic/Blissey
2. I'll also have Zam; despite his lower stats, I think his zanpakutou will make up for it, because of the number of people on the battlefield (it'll be easier to "hide" him). And he could probably get at least one or two kills. Wobbuffet
3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?
4. Golde; being the most powerful member, the most experienced member, and not overlapping with Kida's elemental powers, I'm pretty sure he'll get a spot on the team. ...Raikou? Zekrom?
5. Da.c; mainly because a scientist will always be useful, but I think the synergy he has with Kida would prove useful. Nidoking?
6. Eon. As he said, having a "main strategist" with "backup strategists" (Arc, Da.c, possibly Kida) would be good. And I think he's the only close-combat-heavy member in my group. Lucario

...Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover all the areas as well as Eon's group does. Oh well

...I'm thinking about editing in my final attack in Bankai.
Just make sure you post it before editing your zan, because it might end up that, like Arc, you don't actually need to change it.

. . .

two words

after, image

. . .
...What? I didn't even make any sense of that.
I have been inactive because I'm visiting Bangladesh, for those who don't know, I'm from Bangldesh originally.
I'm staying here until Eid is over, which is September 1-3, so until then I won't be on, though I'll try to come as frequently as I can :)
You guys celebrate Eid for 3 days? Over here we only celebrate for one day T.T
LOVINGGGGGG the title you gave to ILP! and the backstory is pretty funny haha!
Only because you think "Mobius" is a sexy name.

*Gives him the damn trophy*

I'm not totally a powerhouse XD I have weaknesses. But yes, I'm powerful I suppose.
Your stats are too low, my number crunching doesn't work as well >.>

I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics.
...something something bleach physics.
bleach physics.
8D
Eeeeh...maybe I should re-look at it. :p I never said anything about being an older member with benefits.
Eh, like I said, it's not as big of a deal.
...Though his stat total is higher than yours.

8D
I think its called a "Gi". Off to Google!!!!!! ........ And I'm back, Its says its called a "hakama".
*Facepalm* I should have remembered that.
That must be like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long. Especially when Eon posts his chapters and all of us writes lots of reviews. Now I'm itching not to spoil them so you have a looooooong way to scroll 8D
I'm subscribed to the club, so whenever I go to the club, it's always to the most recent post (I just have to scroll up a bit if I haven't posted in some time). If I go to the club by other means (like by googling, or something), I just press the "End" button and scroll up from there.

It was? XD *high fives ILPy* At least I have someone who has a hard time sensing sarcasm like me XP
*High fives.*
Bleach physics. Better hope ILPy didn't hear that.
Oh I did.

Ah, oars. I remember those.

arceus03

Let me just get my fireproof skin...

XD

Mhm, yeah. In my editted version which I still need to post, the name doesn't change from shikai to bankai (and remains "Kagirinai-Kuuhaku".

Post eeeeeeeet

Strangely enough, Senny was the one who always ninja'd me. In fact, I think Luppi drew a picture of that some time ago... Yup, I still have it.

*wants to see*

...Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover all the areas as well as Eon's group does. Oh well

Milotic indeed 8D
But yeah. XD Team of 6, reminds you of Pokemon Who wants to be the HM slave?

You guys celebrate Eid for 3 days? Over here we only celebrate for one day T.T

Seriously, one? o.o But yeah, it's supposed to be a "day", not "week" or "month". XD In Malaysia it goes for, eh, 3 or 4 or 5.

Only because you think "Mobius" is a sexy name.

Either he missed the "sounds ugly" part because it was so small, and in strikeouts no less or he decided to let it go which I doubt

I see what you did thar 8D

Oh I did.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Ah, oars. I remember those.

Good times, good times. XD I wonder who first started the oaring tradition.

Also, yeah, I edited my zanpakto again. Like, downtoned a few abilities, gave some new names, but yeah. Nothing major.

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~

You give everyone a run for his money.
Eh, it is? Awww :3 *blushes*

As Captain, yeah, I'm pretty powerful XD but my zan has weaknesses. Just like everyone else. Electricity is just the little ***** of the element world. And I commandeer it well.

And not just oar. DIAMOND Oar.

*Gives him the damn trophy*

Your stats are too low, my number crunching doesn't work as well >.>

8D

Eh, like I said, it's not as big of a deal.
...Though his stat total is higher than yours.

I don't even care. I'm better. FACT. (Cockiness XD)

*puts damn trophy on damn trophy shelf*

And what,you gonna define and make laws regarding bleach physics?

...Actually I would be so on board for helping with that. SO ON BOARD.

Post eeeeeeeet
The things I've changed are:
The zanpakutou spirit; the release command; the release description is slightly different; using my abilities have an affect on the blades; bankai name is the same as shikai; and some rewording of my bankai effects. If anything is still unclear or should be changed, tell me so I can fix it:

Zanpaktou Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

Type; Space-time

Zanpakutou spirit; A wise panda with a robotic right arm, a beard, a necklace made of skulls, a walking cane, and a double-sided monocle (one side magnifies, and the other side shrinks). Kagirinai-Kuuhaku talks entirely in proverbs.

Release Command; Eien no kutsuu o chinmoku sa se nasai! (Silence the eternal pain!)

Shikai Details; After calling the release command, peoples’ visions of my zanpakutou become blurry. When their vision clears up, people can see 2 scythes instead of one: Ebony and Ivory. The handles are about as long as my arm and the curved blades are about as long as my forearm. Ivory is pure white with Ebony being as black as charcoal.

With Ebony, I can control space:
When I cut an object, I can cause it to shrink or expand. However, the opposite happens to Ebony’s blade. If I make a person shrink, then Ebony increases in size, and vice versa (this allows me to use a shorter or longer blade, for close-range combat). Ebony does not cause the mass of an object to change, however. The size of the object returns to normal when I reseal my zanpakutou.

Ivory has the ability to control time:
When I cut an object, I can cause time to flow faster or slower for it. However, when I make time flow faster, Ivory’s blade becomes longer, and when time flows slower, Ivory’s blade becomes shorter (if I make time flow twice as fast, then Ivory gets twice as big, if the flows half as fast, Ivory becomes half the size). I cannot cause time to stop, however. Time flows normally for an object, when I reseal my zanpakutou - but any aging is not reversed.

When an object is cut by both Ebony and Ivory, I can control mass. If I increase an objects size, and make time flows more slowly, then the mass increases. If I decrease the object's size, and cause time to flow faster, then their mass decreases.

Bankai

Bankai Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

Bankai Description; Ebony and Ivory completely change shape: they turn into armour that cover my arms and hands, one arm being black and the other being white (Ebony and Ivory). They meet at my back, and a pair of large wings sprout from my back; the arm that is covered in black armour has a white wing, and the arm that is covered in white armour has a black wing (sometimes my right arm is covered by Ebony, sometimes my left arm is, it depends on which way I am holding it when I go into Bankai).

Bankai Abilities;

My powers extend to whatever I touch, and not just what I cut, though everything that was under my control while I was in Shikai, I can still control while in Bankai.

Ebony now also allows me to turn the air into very small items, like daggers (larger and more complicated objects, like a sword or a gun will take much longer). This works by converting the elements in the air into other elements, through fusion and fission. In theory, I can do this to any material, excluding zanpakutou and living creatures.
Ivory also allows me to stop and reverse time. Depending on the size of the area, how quickly time is reversed for it, and how long I do it for, it can take either a lot or a little bit of reiatsu.

Other notes;
When I refer to an “object”, it is usually quite limited. If I were to cut someone’s shirt, then it would only affect their shirt. If I cut their finger, however, then it would be considered as their entire body, excluding their clothes or weapon. A zanpakutou must have some kind of visual damage for it to be affected; an actual scratch or chip would work (Kagirinai-Kuuhaku is very sharp). A light tap would not be counted.

Also, the greater I vary an object from normal, the more Reiatsu is required. I normally would do smaller changes, and use Kidou for actual attacks. Sometimes, though, I know that I am forced to immediately make a big change and finish a fight early.

When I go from sealed to shikai, Ebony and Ivory appear in random hands (but there will always be one blade in each hand). I can swap them around during the fight, but when I go bankai, they remain like that until I go back to shikai/sealed. From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour.

Finally, if someone touches my Zanpakutou before I release it, then they are immune to the effects of Kagirinai-Kuuhaku for 24 hours in their time.

*wants to see*
[spoil]http://oi54.*******.com/23vyxc7.jpg[/spoil]

Good times, good times. XD I wonder who first started the oaring tradition.
I searched for oar, oars, oar'd and oared in the old club (since they all come up with different results), and the first time that any of them was used was by Luppi, on the 3rd of November, 2008.
And what,you gonna define and make laws regarding bleach physics?

...Actually I would be so on board for helping with that. SO ON BOARD.
That would be DAMN fun. Though I wouldn't know how to go about doing that. Presumably, we'd start with our laws, and then edit them to fit the bleach universe.

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
ILP said:
1. I'll start off with Arc as the medic. As Eon said, he'll give the team an immediate advantage over the opponent. Milotic/Blissey
2. I'll also have Zam; despite his lower stats, I think his zanpakutou will make up for it, because of the number of people on the battlefield (it'll be easier to "hide" him). And he could probably get at least one or two kills. Wobbuffet
3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?
4. Golde; being the most powerful member, the most experienced member, and not overlapping with Kida's elemental powers, I'm pretty sure he'll get a spot on the team. ...Raikou? Zekrom?
5. Da.c; mainly because a scientist will always be useful, but I think the synergy he has with Kida would prove useful. Nidoking?
6. Eon. As he said, having a "main strategist" with "backup strategists" (Arc, Da.c, possibly Kida) would be good. And I think he's the only close-combat-heavy member in my group. Lucario

The only thing I can point out is that Dauc's abilities are not meant for team combat. Yes, he works well with Kida, but in a large group his abilties are just as liable to hurt his allies as his enemies. If you were aiming to keep your whole team alive, he's not a good choice. That's part of the reason why I picked you over him for my team. Also, yeah, Zam does have a dangerous ability, but he's well-rounded. Being well-rounded is usually a bad thing in team combat unless

A) Your entire team is well-rounded (not happening).

or B) The person has an extremely powerful (not necessarily dangerous, but powerful) ability.

Better to have a certain number of specialists that focus on each area, and then let each member watch the other's back rather than let the combat devolve into a melee.

...also, I'm more of a Weavile than a Lucario. More speed than power, and is only powerful at close range. Lucario's Special Attack is actually higher than its Attack by 5 Stat Points. Weavile... well, let's just say that there's a good reason that SpecsVile an Nasty Plot Weavile are gimmicks xD

Arc said:
Reading your reply, then the other team would be consisted of Cell, Kida, Flash Step, Zameric, Senny, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac (if you count him). Let's say we put in Dac, and leave out Senny and Flash Step (since one is... inactive, and the other one is rarely active). So we have Cell, Kida, Zameric, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac. Cell can go both melee or Kido with his arrows mixed sweeper, as well as kusari and Dac, Kida and rotrum are elemental, and finally Zameric is purely melee. Now, Eon, write how to counter them[s/] If it were me, my initial plan would be to incapacitate Zam, because his abilities are dangerous, but idk. XD *shrug*

My immediate reaction would be to off Dauc with Blue and myself (me doing the initial move, Blue as the actual killer), thus cutting down not only the biggest threat to our health (though he's just as dangerous to his own team, I don't want to just let him run amok), since I'm the fastest and Blue's release is incredibly quick, not to mention that she can immediately get a kill-shot in if her opponent is unable to dodge without leaving themself open to another opponent. Then Blue would go after Cell, keeping him off-balance and not giving him a clear shot by constantly using her shadow jumping (Cell can't hit what he can't aim at). I'd then go after Zam with my Bankai (not taking any chances with that haxy Shikai of his). MC would get to go after Rotrum (god knows those two need a good fight to work out their issues). ILP would be going after Kida (he's beaten her before, though you would be on watch to see if he needed any help), and Golde would duel with Kusari. You'd be hanging back to deal out damage, give long range support, and heal us as needed. This also gives you a better defensive position than jumping into the thick of things. It seems like a melee, but we'd actually be working in tandem with one another as well.

I'm probably missing something because I'm running on two hours of sleep, but meh.

Arc said:
I never consider members dead, unless they haven't visited SPPf for like, a looooooooong time. XD

You mean like Senny?

Speaking of him, I'm lol'ing at the MS Paint picture of him ninja'ing ILP.

Also, seeing as we need an understandable topic:

Point out some of the many failures of Bleach Physics

Air resistence apparently throws up huge clouds of dust when characters try to stop skidding backwards while well over fifty feet in the air. (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, final battle)

A sword that is 13 km long and moving at a speed of 171,500 meters per second apparently doesn't carry enough force to snap a Nodachi like a twig if both are Bankai. (Ichigo vs Gin)

A sword that is 13 km long and moving at a speed of 171,500 meters per second apparently only stabs through your shoulder instead of splattering bits of you across a five mile radius when it hits you. (Ichigo vs. Gin)

A full-power, full-body charge can apparently be stopped by grabbing your opponent's hand when they try to punch you. (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, final battle)

The centrifugal force of a spinning roundhouse kick to the chest apparently knocks you back in a completely straight line instead of a curve. (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, second battle)

You can apparently dodge almost perfectly in near-supersonic flight just by nudging in a direction with your shoulder. (Ichigo vs. Grimjow, final battle)

Last edited:

arceus03

Manga goes out for one week and the thread becomes cold

And not just oar. DIAMOND Oar.

I thought diamond oars are rotrum's. Still. :p

Zanpakutou spirit; A wise panda with a robotic right arm, a beard, a necklace made of skulls, and a walking cane. Kagirinai-Kuuhaku talks entirely in proverbs.

I see what you did thar So this panda is like, a mixture of different elements? XD Science (the robotic arm), wisdom (beard, talking in proverbs)... goth? XD (the skull necklace) and the walking cane signifies... age?

Should have included a monocle

Release Command; Eien no kutsuu o chinmoku sa se nasai! (Silence the eternal pain!)

Aaaaand we're back at square one

With Ebony, I can control space:
When I cut an object, I can cause it to shrink or expand. However, the opposite happens to Ebony’s blade. If I make a person shrink, then Ebony increases in size, and vice versa (this allows me to use a shorter or longer blade, for close-range combat). Ebony does not cause the mass of an object to change, however. The size of the object returns to normal when I reseal my zanpakutou.

Which allows you to have elephant-sized scythe with a normal weight, right?

Time flows normally for an object, when I reseal my zanpakutou.

So does it get reverted again? Like in your old (or older, idr) version, when Ivory is resealed, the time flow gets reverted?

Bankai Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

First case =D Why is that, I wonder? Any mindraping explanation? :p

it depends on which way I am holding it when I go into Bankai).

Do you have any specific hand in which you hold Ivory and Ebony? Or is it random?

[spoil]http://oi54.*******.com/23vyxc7.jpg[/spoil]

XD

I searched for oar, oars, oar'd and oared in the old club (since they all come up with different results), and the first time that any of them was used was by Luppi, on the 3rd of November, 2008.

You have too much time on your hand

That would be DAMN fun. Though I wouldn't know how to go about doing that. Presumably, we'd start with our laws, and then edit them to fit the bleach universe.

Eh, Bleach physics to go along with the metaphysics. XD

The only thing I can point out is that Dauc's abilities are not meant for team combat. Yes, he works well with Kida, but in a large group his abilties are just as liable to hurt his allies as his enemies. If you were aiming to keep your whole team alive, he's not a good choice.

Tyranitar!

You mean like Senny?

Somethinglikethatyeah

Air resistence apparently throws up huge clouds of dust when characters try to stop skidding backwards while well over fifty feet in the air. (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, final battle)

A sword that is 13 km long and moving at a speed of 171,500 meters per second apparently doesn't carry enough force to snap a Nodachi like a twig if both are Bankai. (Ichigo vs Gin)

A sword that is 13 km long and moving at a speed of 171,500 meters per second apparently only stabs through your shoulder instead of splattering bits of you across a five mile radius when it hits you. (Ichigo vs. Gin)

A full-power, full-body charge can apparently be stopped by grabbing your opponent's hand when they try to punch you. (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, final battle)

The centrifugal force of a spinning roundhouse kick to the chest apparently knocks you back in a completely straight line instead of a curve. (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, second battle)

You can apparently dodge almost perfectly in near-supersonic flight just by nudging in a direction with your shoulder. (Ichigo vs. Grimjow, final battle)

Trust you to include Grimmjow's and Gin's fight XD

Just, I'm not sure which of the many failures in Bleach would be counted under physics. XD;

Last edited:
The only thing I can point out is that Dauc's abilities are not meant for team combat. Yes, he works well with Kida, but in a large group his abilties are just as liable to hurt his allies as his enemies. If you were aiming to keep your whole team alive, he's not a good choice.
Hmm, yeah. I think I took the Pokemon idea a bit too far XD. I forgot that everyone was fighting at the same time.
Also, yeah, Zam does have a dangerous ability, but he's well-rounded. Being well-rounded is usually a bad thing in team combat unless

A) Your entire team is well-rounded (not happening).

or B) The person has an extremely powerful (not necessarily dangerous, but powerful) ability.

Better to have a certain number of specialists that focus on each area, and then let each member watch the other's back rather than let the combat devolve into a melee.
Ah, I see. I'll have to remember that for later.
...also, I'm more of a Weavile than a Lucario. More speed than power, and is only powerful at close range. Lucario's Special Attack is actually higher than its Attack by 5 Stat Points. Weavile... well, let's just say that there's a good reason that SpecsVile an Nasty Plot Weavile are gimmicks xD
Yeah, you're right. Your avatar kind of influenced me there.

You mean like Senny?

Speaking of him, I'm lol'ing at the MS Paint picture of him ninja'ing ILP.
I still consider him as alive...
Yeah, that's the kind of stuff that happens when everyone's on MSN XP

The I'm pretty sure Ichigo charging at Aizen, only to be stopped by a single finger pretty badly breaks the law of conservation of momentum.
...That's all I can think of atm XD. I don't pay enough attention to "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!" in anime unless it's dialogue, most of the time.

Manga goes out for one week and the thread becomes cold
I was going to post something yesterday, but I didn't finish it. I'm not going to post it today, though, since the manga is coming out tomorrow, and no one's going to read it not like anyone will read it anyway...

I see what you did thar So this panda is like, a mixture of different elements? XD Science (the robotic arm), wisdom (beard, talking in proverbs)... goth? XD (the skull necklace) and the walking cane signifies... age?

Should have included a monocle
Yeah, pretty much.
And I forgot about the monocle, thanks. If you look at it from one side, it magnifies, and from the other side, it shrinks.

Which allows you to have elephant-sized scythe with a normal weight, right?
Yup.
So does it get reverted again? Like in your old (or older, idr) version, when Ivory is resealed, the time flow gets reverted?
No. If someone has aged faster than normal, then they will continue to have those extra days/weeks/months/years/whatever. I just no longer have control of them, after I seal.
First case =D Why is that, I wonder? Any mindraping explanation? :p
It was too long in Bankai.
...Yeah, that's pretty much it. Unless someone wants to come up with a mindraping explanation for me?
Do you have any specific hand in which you hold Ivory and Ebony? Or is it random?
It's random. I can switch and choose whichever way I like.

You have too much time on your hand
Yeah, 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.