• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Other EDIT:
...Does Byakuya look a little bit like Aizen, or is it just me?
[spoil]Yeah, except the ***** curl is ironed out. xD[/spoil]

I love Rukia, first time you see him in months ... and you slap across the face =D

[spoil]Because, she's Ichigo's pimp. Gotta keep her hoe in-line. ;p[/spoil]

[spoil]Yeah, that's a shame. I was expecting him to become Captain, though it looks like one and a half years isn't enough time...[/spoil]
[spoil]Should have been, considering they're short three captains (as far as we still know), the fact Rukia got promoted, and Aizen has finally been dealt with...[/spoil]

Does the fact that 3 captains and lieutenants put their spiritual energy into this transfer to help Ichigo get his powers back, mean that Yamamoto and/or the Central 46 were alright with it this time? I guessing this question will pop into Ichigo's head after what is likely to be the escape of the Fullbringers, then he'll ask Rukia.
EDIT:
[spoil]OH MY GOD. New appearances! Hitsugaya looks cooler. No pun intended And Byakuya has a new haori? Though I was kinda expecting Renji to be wearing a haori as well. :p And that small blob behind Kenpachi better not be Yachiru >.>

Though I wonder, did they do this with Soul Society's permission? I mean, it being against the law and all. Though yeah, since how they might consider Ichigo as Soul Society's savior and all.[/spoil]
No one is noticing, but Kenpachi has a new haori too...
[spoil]No, that's part of Ikkaku's zan.

Freakin'....you ninja'd me today too.
I think I need to join Rotrum and smack you two with a mackerel, while Rotrum comes in with the finishing oar...[/spoil]

Last edited:

Fine, you both didn't read my post last page. *goes to emo corner*
You editted it after I pressed the quote button.
IhavenoideaIdon'tuseRefresh
Neither do I, but I think I saw a Refresh/Recover/something/something Arceus set.
Naah, Ichigo does that to everyone. He started calling Byakuya "Byakuya" when he visited him in the hospital looking for Inoue, and after that Byakuya wondered that "surely he didn't intend to call me by my first name just now". And every time Ichigo calls Hitsugaya "Toushiro", he always says "It's Captain Hitsugaya!".
Just wondering, does he call all of the captains by their first names? Like Retsu, Sajin, Shunsui, Mayuri, Jyushirou, etc.? If not, then it shows the slightly closer relationship he has with Hitsugaya than Unohana/etc.

[spoil]
A sword Urahara prepared for Ichigo... Meaning it's not Isshin's after all.

:p And that small blob behind Kenpachi better not be Yachiru >.>

Though I wonder, did they do this with Soul Society's permission? I mean, it being against the law and all. Though yeah, since how they might consider Ichigo as Soul Society's savior and all.

[/spoil]
[spoil]Oh yeah, you're right there.

It's not, it's the end of Houzukimaru (Ikkaku's shikai).

I think they might turn a blind eye to this - it IS Ichigo, after all.[/spoil]
[spoil]Because, she's Ichigo's pimp. Gotta keep her hoe in-line. ;p

Should have been, considering they're short three captains (as far as we still know), the fact Rukia got promoted, and Aizen has finally been dealt with...[/spoil]
[spoil]ROFL.

And maybe... I just really hope that one of the replacement captains is captain of the Kidou Corps >.>[/spoil]

arceus03

Release Command: Gisei Ranshi (Immolate) (Lit: Sacrifice by Burning to Death)

Let's see what Dac says on this

Spirit (Shikai): Iroriryuu is a large serpentine dragon with fiery wings and tail. His scales are as red as fire, and his eyes are golden. He is very large around 80 kilometres long. Valiant and bold, heroic with a persevering spirit, he stands by my side. His presence always has an air of nobility and divinity. Energetic and optimistic, he overcomes all obstacles in his path. Intelligent and ambitious, he guides others with passion and wisdom. He is very decisive about things, however.

Typical Gary Stu characteristics

Though like ILPy pointed out, we're not sure whether the spirit is different for shikai and bankai or not. Meh, moot point.

Inner World: It's a Canyon, with a river flowing through its centre. At the peak of every pillar in the Canyon, is a statue of a person in my life. The river normally has a clear colour, but becomes blood read when a strong inner turmoil or tragic event happens. The sky is cloud normally, it rains when I feel relieved or stressed. It becomes a raging storm if I'm angry.

Blood red

Which is why I use an Air lance in conjunction with this, to protect myself.

What air lance?

Furea-Tsugeki (Flare Seeker)
They will follow them until impact; but can be avoided by changing body temperature.

This line actually has been bugging me ever since I read your first zanpakto. XD How does one change their body temperature?

Rakki-Ondan (Lucky Warmth)
It comes with the side effect of everyone effected feeling warm and tingly inside.

And this one made me lol

Kagayaku Shoukyaku (Shining Incineration)
I blast my foe with a large dragon-shaped fire attack.

Hakuryuu!

Bankai Information: My Claymore is now sharper and I can now fight with no fear of getting burned by flames at all, or by heat based attacks. (I can freeze water or evaporate it, but can’t control it or absorb it.)

How do you freeze water? o.o

In Bankai, I can raise the temperature of objects (or people) by holding them and channelling my power through the grip. If they can't break free of my grip in five seconds, they'll become horrifically burned and scarred for life. After ten seconds, they'll be burned to death.

Ah, I hope this is a technique, not a constant state in bankai, because if it is, it sounds a bit too cheap. *shrug*

Kasai Hougeki (Fire Bombardment)
Balls of fire, about the size of my head, shoot out of my Flame wings, exploding on contact.

Trust Zam to crack a dirty joke on this

Nothing much to comment, really. =D

No one is noticing, but Kenpachi has a new haori too...
[spoil]No, that's part of Ikkaku's zan.

Freakin'....you ninja'd me today too.
I think I need to join Rotrum and smack you two with a mackerel, while Rotrum comes in with the finishing oar...[/spoil]

[spoil]New haori? Yeah, because his old one went missing. XD But nothing new, right? I think it has the same appearance as before.

Ahh, I see. XD[/spoil]

*deflects oar and mackerel with oar-shaped scalpel* Bring it on! *shot*

You editted it after I pressed the quote button.

Fine... *stays in emo corner*

Neither do I, but I think I saw a Refresh/Recover/something/something Arceus set.

Arceus!

Just wondering, does he call all of the captains by their first names? Like Retsu, Sajin, Shunsui, Mayuri, Jyushirou, etc.? If not, then it shows the slightly closer relationship he has with Hitsugaya than Unohana/etc.

Not that I remember of, but then, I can't even remember a scene where Ichigo talks to any of them. And what about Byakuya? calling him by his first name after hospitalizing him with a serious wound? XD

[spoil]
It's not, it's the end of Houzukimaru (Ikkaku's shikai).

I think they might turn a blind eye to this - it IS Ichigo, after all.[/spoil]

Yeah, Zam ninja'd you to that

I think they'd have some sort of excuse, the foremost being along the line "he was their savior after all". Or maybe a blind eye, like Byakuya did to Renji and Rukia when they went to Hueco Mundo to accompany Ichigo back then. XD

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Ok, I have to ask. Does anybody else notice that Zangetsu is even bigger than it was before? Ichigo's definitely overcompensating for something. In fact, that's probably why his Bankai gets smaller (he's hiding the fact that he's overcompensating), and why he had the Hollow mask (he's too ashamed to show his face). That would even explain why he fell back on the other two so often xD

Ginjou is such an idiot. So overconfident. And to think I thought his character was slightly cool.

"That wasn't a Getsuga Tenshou, that was a practice swing." TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

WHOA, hold up. Look at Ichigo's hands and neck on the color splash page. What are those? They're obviously not gloves, or even part of a larger outfit, and they're clearly not tatoos either. Leftovers from his Fullbring, maybe. They look slightly similar.

I love Rukia's character. First time she sees Ichigo in a year and a half and she kicks him in the face before mocking him and calling him a whiny git. You go, girl.

Hey, Renji's not wearing his Lieutenant's badge for some reason. That's odd. He looks a bit like a lion now with his hair grown out. The black headband doesn't work very well for him, in my opinion.

Why are Byakuya's eyes black? And his haori isn't that different, just the tassels on the collar and the liner on the ends.

Hitsugaya has a scarf, and he got a new old hairstyle. And I think he did get a little bit taller. He's about the same height as Rukia now xD

Kenpachi... barely changed at all. His hair's still spiky, it's just not insane asylum spiky.

Ah, now I see what's on Ikkaku's right arm. It's a shoulder pauldron with the number 11 painted on it. If you look really closely, you can see another on his left shoulder too, I think. Strange, and slightly Final Fantasy VII-ish, but it works for him.

Ichigo's power boost can't last. If he was given reiatsu from six Captain-class officers, then he'll probably just gain an immediate power boost, then it'll fade as his powers settle down. Right now, he's just charged with spirit energy.

...if he doesn't, Kubo better go back to school and learn how to write plots properly.

Ginjou's not the only one Ichigo has to fight. Tsukishima, Chad, Inoue, and the other Fullbringers are all opposing him too. One heck of a melee, eh?

@MC's Revamp: MC... when I told you to use the "touch stuff and burn it" ability for your Bankai, it was supposed to be a technique, not a constant state.

Also, you forgot to change the "Air Lance" in the Shikai discription to "Heat Lance". Just thought I'd let you know.

Under the "Lucky Warmth", change it to "warm and fuzzy". Sounds less twistable that way.

Other than what Arc already said, I can't think of anything else.

ILP said:

Most Arceus sets use Recover, actually. 120/120/120 defenses, even if they're not EV'd to be bulky, are honestly the best in all of Pokemon save for Giratina and perhaps Lugia, neither of which can hold a candle to Arceus' offensive prowess. It'd be a waste to not use Recover unless you need that moveslot for an offensive option. Even Arceus with crappy defensive typing such as Poison or Psychic usually use Recover. The only 4th Gen set that doesn't even mention Recover is the Normal Arceus Choice Band set (for obvious reasons), and that's one out of almost fifty.

Also, yes, Arceus does get Refresh, but it's such a backup option with so much power and such strong defenses... it's really only good on Quickstall variants, especially since Blissey carries Heal Bell so often and most teams have a status absorber of some sort. It's pretty redundant anyway, seeing as the worst you'll get in Ubers is a Thunder Wave (other than Quickstall, stall is totally useless in Ubers, rendering Toxic a stupid option), and you can simply bring in a Groudon/Dugtrio to lol at that. And all Pokemon in Ubers that carry Will-O-Wisp are predictable, and it'll be pretty obvious if they intend to use it.

But, I digress, since I'm getting off-topic here.

ILP said:

He calls Unohana "Unohana-san", and Mayuri "Kurotsuchi" or "Kurotsuchi Mayuri". Idk about the others, I don't think he's met them enough times on-camera.

Ginjou, to quote Eon: "You idiots are bunched up."

Yay for quoting me honestly one of my favorites from my fanfic! But when does this happen, and who says something that prompts this?

Aaaaand that's it. Except I'm going to College on the 20th, and my activity will probably decrease dramatically. Bleh.

arceus03

Ok, I have to ask. Does anybody else notice that Zangetsu is even bigger than it was before?

Eh, it's pretty much the same size as it was last chapter. If you meant compared to the one he had before he lost his powers, I could only guess that's because he got the combined powers of Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Ikkaku, Renji and Rukia this time. XD

Unless that was sarcasm

WHOA, hold up. Look at Ichigo's hands and neck on the color splash page. What are those? They're obviously not gloves, or even part of a larger outfit, and they're clearly not tatoos either. Leftovers from his Fullbring, maybe. They look slightly similar.

Probably new outfits. Since everyone else gets one. XD

Ginjou's not the only one Ichigo has to fight. Tsukishima, Chad, Inoue, and the other Fullbringers are all opposing him too. One heck of a melee, eh?

Indeed. And as ILPy so accurately put it:

And obviously, the 3 Captains, 3 Lieutenants, and 2 ex-captains won't join in on the fight at all.

Ginjou, to quote Eon: "You idiots are bunched up."

Yay for quoting me honestly one of my favorites from my fanfic! But when does this happen, and who says something that prompts this?

Aaaaand that's it. Except I'm going to College on the 20th, and my activity will probably decrease dramatically. Bleh.

[spoil]I know, I effing love that quote too Nobody says that, though. It's just my initial reaction + thought towards the enemies (but mostly Ginjou), I think when he said that he took Ichigo's powers completely from him, and Renji interrupted from behind. Basically, during Ginjou's Oh Crap moment. XD[/spoil]

Aaaah, college. XD Mine starts at around the end of August, so I got one week extra than you. :p

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
I'm also going to college on the 20th. My activity will sharply decrease as well. I will try to come by every now and then, but life has to come first, sadly.

Also, I went out with some friends yesterday, which is why I haven't commented on the chapter until now.

I'm gonna come back and comment once I read everything everyone else has said. I'll edit it into this post, if nobody else adds another post before I get back to this.

EDIT: Okay, massive quotes coming up. All about the manga.

[spoil]
Okay, so we have 3 captains and 3 lieutenants (Ikkaku is definitely Lieutenant-level) giving Ichigo some of his reiatsu. Surely his body must have some kind of explosion with all the reiatsu suddenly going into him.
YAY FOR EXPLOSIONS.

Kubo loves the word "despair". Ulquiorra used it all the time "Look, Kurosaki. This is true despair." and Rukia used it 3 times here...
You know, I NEVER even noticed that ONE TIME until you just mentioned it. orz I've failed. D=
Who thinks that Rukia has been an overdramatic motivational speaker so far?
Initially, no, but now that you mention it... XD

Oh. My God. Was I the only one that started laughing in exultation when it showed all of the people that gave reiatsu to Ichigo?
No, no you weren't. XD

And why on Earth is Rukia the one that can always inspire us all? Everybody else in the series is almost complete crap at it. xD
Rukia... She needs to write a book or something. XD Like, one of those Chicken Soup for the Soul books, or whatever they're called. XD (Oh, and I just realized. "For the SOUL". LOL Get it? Hahahahaha... Sorry, that joke was probably really really stupid. orz)

The only thing I didn't get was why Toshiro was there. The other 4 had some interaction with Ichigo, most through their battles with him. But I don't remember Toshiro & Ichigo being close enough to talk.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Shiro-chan is the most-seen captain. He might not be like, best friends with Ichigo like Renji and Rukia, but he's definitely familiar enough. Besides, they're in the world of the living right now. And he's like, always there. XD I think that in itself is a good enough reason to put him there. IMHO.

Redesigns!

Renji looks the same.
Byakuya's new haori reminds me of Kensei's subordinate haoris from the Pendulum arc.
Kenpachi and Toshiro looks like they stopped using hair gel.
And Ikkaku looks the same, but his right arms does look different. Maybe he gain more muscle?
Renji... His hair actually seems longer to me. And LOL at the Ken-chan/Shiro-chan comment. XD It's like... TRUE. XD I... Didn't actually notice Byakuya's new haori until you guys all mentioned it. I feel stupid now. I dunno what's up with Ikkaku's arm. LOL Oh and thanks for that link. Because I'm way too lazy to dig it out myself. XD

OMG we're finally getting somewhere, the Shinigami have returned - it's just not Bleach without them.
IKR.

Toshiro has a new haircut - I like it! X3
WHY DID YOU CROSS THAT OUT? D= I like it too. XD

Toushiro is that much cooler to me now.
I'm pretty sure he was always pretty "cool". To everyone. I recycle jokes a bit too much, huh...

OH MY GOD. New appearances! Hitsugaya looks cooler. No pun intended
...This is what I recycled. Sorry for stealing your joke. LOL

"That wasn't a Getsuga Tenshou, that was a practice swing." TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
...XD

Hey, Renji's not wearing his Lieutenant's badge for some reason. That's odd.
I... Did not notice that. orz I wonder why...? Hmm...

And his haori isn't that different, just the tassels on the collar and the liner on the ends.
But he still has a different haori. His last one was lost. XD

Hitsugaya has a scarf
With his particular abilities, I'm actually surprised he didn't get one sooner. XD

Kenpachi... barely changed at all. His hair's still spiky, it's just not insane asylum spiky.
LOL even if his hair doesn't fit that description any longer, IMHO he still probably belongs in an insane asylum... Just because.

*gets popcorn and soda* This'll be good. XD[/spoil]

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
[spoil]
Hey, Renji's not wearing his Lieutenant's badge for some reason. That's odd.
I... Did not notice that. orz I wonder why...? Hmm...

LOL even if his hair doesn't fit that description any longer, IMHO he still probably belongs in an insane asylum... Just because.[/spoil]
[spoil]He never wears it. It's not required of lieutenants to wear their badge.

I think I'm going to like this new hair style better. :)[/spoil]

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
sorry I havent been posting / been post two liners

I've been really busy with an essay for my geography class, but, expect the vs. blue chapter to come out late afternoon tomorrow when I have more time

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
OH WOW, THIS CHAPTER WAS AWE-no...no it wasn't. It just isn't doing it for me...
...Kubo, you're gonna have to do more than just bring back a few people with superbly minor changes in appearance if you want to get me pumped.
Hell, Rukia looks more like Hanatarou than ever.
But at that point I'm just nitpicking.

Ok, I have to ask. Does anybody else notice that Zangetsu is even bigger than it was before? Ichigo's definitely overcompensating for something. In fact, that's probably why his Bankai gets smaller (he's hiding the fact that he's overcompensating), and why he had the Hollow mask (he's too ashamed to show his face). That would even explain why he fell back on the other two so often xD

[spoil]Ahaha, oh wow.

Yeh, he had them in the last page, in the previous chapter. They're probably just there to look cool.[/spoil]
Eon Master said:
Most Arceus sets use Recover, actually. 120/120/120 defenses, even if they're not EV'd to be bulky, are honestly the best in all of Pokemon save for Giratina and perhaps Lugia, neither of which can hold a candle to Arceus' offensive prowess. It'd be a waste to not use Recover unless you need that moveslot for an offensive option. Even Arceus with crappy defensive typing such as Poison or Psychic usually use Recover. The only 4th Gen set that doesn't even mention Recover is the Normal Arceus Choice Band set (for obvious reasons), and that's one out of almost fifty.

Also, yes, Arceus does get Refresh, but it's such a backup option with so much power and such strong defenses... it's really only good on Quickstall variants, especially since Blissey carries Heal Bell so often and most teams have a status absorber of some sort. It's pretty redundant anyway, seeing as the worst you'll get in Ubers is a Thunder Wave (other than Quickstall, stall is totally useless in Ubers, rendering Toxic a stupid option), and you can simply bring in a Groudon/Dugtrio to lol at that. And all Pokemon in Ubers that carry Will-O-Wisp are predictable, and it'll be pretty obvious if they intend to use it.
*Nodding along as I read* Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been into competitive battling (probably when Gen V came out...)

I'm also going to college on the 20th. My activity will sharply decrease as well.
And I'm going to college in... 3 years. Something tells me the club will die a lot. Unfortunately, I can't keep the club alive on my own though I probably could XD

Rukia... She needs to write a book or something. XD Like, one of those Chicken Soup for the Soul books, or whatever they're called. XD (Oh, and I just realized. "For the SOUL". LOL Get it? Hahahahaha... Sorry, that joke was probably really really stupid. orz)
Made me lol Chicken soup... hungry...

OH WOW, THIS CHAPTER WAS AWE-no...no it wasn't. It just isn't doing it for me...
...Kubo, you're gonna have to do more than just bring back a few people with superbly minor changes in appearance if you want to get me pumped.
Hell, Rukia looks more like Hanatarou than ever.
But at that point I'm just nitpicking.
[spoil]Aha, looks like I got a bit too excited? XP

Part of the reason why I got excited is because I really like things like new outfits and new powers. It's refreshing to see, even if it's only superbly minor. That, and these are the characters that I like - and at least it shows that we're going to get out of this downer of an arc.

But at this point, I might just be getting optimistic.

[/spoil]

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
[spoil]I don't think it's bad to be optimistic. But right after an epic chapter like the last one, this one, which followed it, naturally has to seem a bit lacking. I think that's just how manga is. Granted, I probably read too much Bakuman. Otherwise, I couldn't give such "insight" on the inner workings of manga. XD I think the next few chapters should get interesting again. It's just a shame I can't read them right away anymore. Well, I'll manage somehow. =)[/spoil]

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
AHHHH!!! first of all, I am so sorry I havent posted in two pages ya'll

I still want the damn trophy.
sorry, MC15 wins it hands down :p

yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.
oooh, that is a great point to make.

Well let's all cut out the fat >>
i have no clue what this is about, but I APPROVE!!! i actually used to wanna be a plastic surgeon when i was younger to help fat people stop being fat ^_^ sigh.... i used to be such a sweet kid

Aaaaand...done.
Thats what she said....

Just as I was gonna post too. I've been lurking, pondering, listening to some Chiddy Bang and songs The Voice for the most part.
this is why you should be banned from youtube :|

Needs more Swag. Has a nice ring to it.
*insert chris brown joke*

Reading your reply, then the other team would be consisted of Cell, Kida, Flash Step, Zameric, Senny, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac (if you count him). Let's say we put in Dac, and leave out Senny and Flash Step (since one is... inactive, and the other one is rarely active). So we have Cell, Kida, Zameric, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac. Cell can go both melee or Kido with his arrows mixed sweeper, as well as kusari and Dac, Kida and rotrum are elemental, and finally Zameric is purely melee. Now, Eon, write how to counter them[s/] If it were me, my initial plan would be to incapacitate Zam, because his abilities are dangerous, but idk. XD *shrug*

I did not understand the question at all, but i think this kind of team would work decently well depending....

You mean laws of physics I think because in all daily life examples we've seen, we'd never see a blast of electricity cutting through water, most of the time it's the electrical current. (If you get what I mean. XD Horrible wording, I know)

nah, i meant laws of chemistry. physics is lame, and needs chemistry to function :p

How do I go disobeying the laws of Bleach Nature, then?
in soooo many ways. i wont even get started or else imma write an essay :|

Little tweaks where? From my memory, the ones I remember only insignificant stuff like... zanpakto spirit Milotic hell yeah and bankai release sequence. The last one before that was about freezing Tsukibana like you told me on our VM.

xD i totally lolled when you made your milotic zanpaktou spirit hahahaha
what is a VM?

So, er, where?

too lazy to go and check and copy paste what i remember. s'all good though ^_^

I'm surprised you didn't get baited by Zam's post that someone said your titles 'sound ugly'

nah, i have seen Zam's taste in things.... if he thought my titles sound beautiful, then i would be worried xD

Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!
1. I'll start off with Arc as the medic. As Eon said, he'll give the team an immediate advantage over the opponent. Milotic/Blissey
2. I'll also have Zam; despite his lower stats, I think his zanpakutou will make up for it, because of the number of people on the battlefield (it'll be easier to "hide" him). And he could probably get at least one or two kills. Wobbuffet
3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?
4. Golde; being the most powerful member, the most experienced member, and not overlapping with Kida's elemental powers, I'm pretty sure he'll get a spot on the team. ...Raikou? Zekrom?
5. Da.c; mainly because a scientist will always be useful, but I think the synergy he has with Kida would prove useful. Nidoking?
6. Eon. As he said, having a "main strategist" with "backup strategists" (Arc, Da.c, possibly Kida) would be good. And I think he's the only close-combat-heavy member in my group. Lucario
hey, i can be close combat too

xD I love how you added pokémon names xD but i see NL more as ninetales. each one a curse of a thousand years.....

Only because you think "Mobius" is a sexy name.
soooooo SEXYYYYYYY
just saying the world alone is just hawwwttttt

*Gives him the damn trophy*
*takes away the damn trophy*

The things I've changed are:
The zanpakutou spirit; the release command; the release description is slightly different; using my abilities have an affect on the blades; bankai name is the same as shikai; and some rewording of my bankai effects. If anything is still unclear or should be changed, tell me so I can fix it:

Zanpaktou Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

Type; Space-time

Zanpakutou spirit; A wise panda with a robotic right arm, a beard, a necklace made of skulls, a walking cane, and a double-sided monocle (one side magnifies, and the other side shrinks). Kagirinai-Kuuhaku talks entirely in proverbs.

Release Command; Eien no kutsuu o chinmoku sa se nasai! (Silence the eternal pain!)

Shikai Details; After calling the release command, peoples’ visions of my zanpakutou become blurry. When their vision clears up, people can see 2 scythes instead of one: Ebony and Ivory. The handles are about as long as my arm and the curved blades are about as long as my forearm. Ivory is pure white with Ebony being as black as charcoal.

With Ebony, I can control space:
When I cut an object, I can cause it to shrink or expand. However, the opposite happens to Ebony’s blade. If I make a person shrink, then Ebony increases in size, and vice versa (this allows me to use a shorter or longer blade, for close-range combat). Ebony does not cause the mass of an object to change, however. The size of the object returns to normal when I reseal my zanpakutou.

Ivory has the ability to control time:
When I cut an object, I can cause time to flow faster or slower for it. However, when I make time flow faster, Ivory’s blade becomes longer, and when time flows slower, Ivory’s blade becomes shorter (if I make time flow twice as fast, then Ivory gets twice as big, if the flows half as fast, Ivory becomes half the size). I cannot cause time to stop, however. Time flows normally for an object, when I reseal my zanpakutou - but any aging is not reversed.

When an object is cut by both Ebony and Ivory, I can control mass. If I increase an objects size, and make time flows more slowly, then the mass increases. If I decrease the object's size, and cause time to flow faster, then their mass decreases.

Bankai

Bankai Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

Bankai Description; Ebony and Ivory completely change shape: they turn into armour that cover my arms and hands, one arm being black and the other being white (Ebony and Ivory). They meet at my back, and a pair of large wings sprout from my back; the arm that is covered in black armour has a white wing, and the arm that is covered in white armour has a black wing (sometimes my right arm is covered by Ebony, sometimes my left arm is, it depends on which way I am holding it when I go into Bankai).

Bankai Abilities;

My powers extend to whatever I touch, and not just what I cut, though everything that was under my control while I was in Shikai, I can still control while in Bankai.

Ebony now also allows me to turn the air into very small items, like daggers (larger and more complicated objects, like a sword or a gun will take much longer). This works by converting the elements in the air into other elements, through fusion and fission. In theory, I can do this to any material, excluding zanpakutou and living creatures.
Ivory also allows me to stop and reverse time. Depending on the size of the area, how quickly time is reversed for it, and how long I do it for, it can take either a lot or a little bit of reiatsu.

Other notes;
When I refer to an “object”, it is usually quite limited. If I were to cut someone’s shirt, then it would only affect their shirt. If I cut their finger, however, then it would be considered as their entire body, excluding their clothes or weapon. A zanpakutou must have some kind of visual damage for it to be affected; an actual scratch or chip would work (Kagirinai-Kuuhaku is very sharp). A light tap would not be counted.

Also, the greater I vary an object from normal, the more Reiatsu is required. I normally would do smaller changes, and use Kidou for actual attacks. Sometimes, though, I know that I am forced to immediately make a big change and finish a fight early.

When I go from sealed to shikai, Ebony and Ivory appear in random hands (but there will always be one blade in each hand). I can swap them around during the fight, but when I go bankai, they remain like that until I go back to shikai/sealed. From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour.

Finally, if someone touches my Zanpakutou before I release it, then they are immune to the effects of Kagirinai-Kuuhaku for 24 hours in their time.

two things
1) you ddnt mention how it goes from sealed to shikai, how it goes from shikai to bankai or how it goes from sealed to bankai
2) is there really a point to this weakness: "Finally, if someone touches my Zanpakutou before I release it, then they are immune to the effects of Kagirinai-Kuuhaku for 24 hours in their time." ???
It looks like a weakness added on for the sake of having a weakness, and it just seems to make no sense. especially considering your zan.
that kind of weakness works for Aizen because he has a hypnotic zan, and so to break the hypnosis, you avoid getting hypnotised in the first place. it makes sense for tousen's zan in bankai form because tousen has to be immune to his zan's effects somehow. it doesnt make sense your yours because yours is not a poison that one gets immune to, it is not a spell taht one has to break, it is a physical effect on their body that is to do with space time. it doesnt make logical sense - real logic, or bleach logic

[spoil]http://oi54.*******.com/23vyxc7.jpg[/spoil]
xD xD xD

The only thing I can point out is that Dauc's abilities are not meant for team combat. Yes, he works well with Kida, but in a large group his abilties are just as liable to hurt his allies as his enemies. If you were aiming to keep your whole team alive, he's not a good choice. That's part of the reason why I picked you over him for my team. Also, yeah, Zam does have a dangerous ability, but he's well-rounded. Being well-rounded is usually a bad thing in team combat unless

xD as long as i promise not to release my toxic gas, i promise everyone will be fine :D

but yeah, Eon Master is right in the sense that my bankai, the toxic gas is constantly flowing. its not something i start or stop, so i cant work in a team in bankai, but i can in shikai where releasing teh gas is an on and off command :D

My immediate reaction would be to off Dauc with Blue and myself (me doing the initial move, Blue as the actual killer), thus cutting down not only the biggest threat to our health (though he's just as dangerous to his own team, I don't want to just let him run amok), since I'm the fastest and Blue's release is incredibly quick, not to mention that she can immediately get a kill-shot in if her opponent is unable to dodge without leaving themself open to another opponent. Then Blue would go after Cell, keeping him off-balance and not giving him a clear shot by constantly using her shadow jumping (Cell can't hit what he can't aim at). I'd then go after Zam with my Bankai (not taking any chances with that haxy Shikai of his). MC would get to go after Rotrum (god knows those two need a good fight to work out their issues). ILP would be going after Kida (he's beaten her before, though you would be on watch to see if he needed any help), and Golde would duel with Kusari. You'd be hanging back to deal out damage, give long range support, and heal us as needed. This also gives you a better defensive position than jumping into the thick of things. It seems like a melee, but we'd actually be working in tandem with one another as well.

xD
basically deal with the most unpredicatble, then deal with the predictable. makes sense.

Hmm, yeah. I think I took the Pokemon idea a bit too far XD. I forgot that everyone was fighting at the same time.

actually.... why would we have to fight at the same time? armies dont send in their infantry, tanks, airplanes and whatever at the same time.

Pardon my French, but...
Que diable êtes-vous fumeur?!
100% generated by Google translate.

hahahahaha
i approve of the attempt.

you were trying to say "what the devil where you smoking?" right?
a better trabslation would be "tu fumes quoi en tabarnak????" or something like that :)

Point out some of the many failures of Bleach Physics
Those are the types of failures I'm actually least concerned about.
But let me start with Ichigo's bankai allowing him to be the fastest being in Soul Society. Being bested in speed only by every single enemy he's fought after Byakuya.
This essentially means his bankai is useless.

Coincidentally, it matches his personality to a T.

...was that a physics failure? I can't tell anymore with so many other failures popping up everywhere.
i fully agree!!!
the whole point of ichigos bankai is to increase his speed and focus is power into a smaller more condensed area. i feel like the directors of the animé and the manga writers forgot that

Zanpaktou Name: Iroriryuu (Furnace Dragon)

Type: Fire/Heat/Kido

Release Command: Gisei Ranshi (Immolate) (Lit: Sacrifice by Burning to Death)

Sword Description: The sword is a katana with a flame shaped guard. It also has a red line over the hilt and in the middle of the sword vertically.

Spirit (Shikai): Iroriryuu is a large serpentine dragon with fiery wings and tail. His scales are as red as fire, and his eyes are golden. He is very large around 80 kilometres long. Valiant and bold, heroic with a persevering spirit, he stands by my side. His presence always has an air of nobility and divinity. Energetic and optimistic, he overcomes all obstacles in his path. Intelligent and ambitious, he guides others with passion and wisdom. He is very decisive about things, however.

Spirit (Bankai): Mokushi Iroriryuu is much more human looking than his shikai form, yet not as much as his humanoid form. Standing at 8'9 feet (271.2 cm) his body is lean yet muscular. His red dragon skin is mostly covered by armor, leaving only the skin around his eyes, arms and tail to be seen. The armor he wears is what the Shikai and Bankai armor is based on.

Humanoid: In Human Form, he is dark skinned with golden eyes; his hair is black with red tips and is around 7 feet tall. He wears a Gi with a bluish black sash; he carries his sword on his left side. His arms and legs are still draconian, but his body and head are human.

Inner World: It's a Canyon, with a river flowing through its centre. At the peak of every pillar in the Canyon, is a statue of a person in my life. The river normally has a clear colour, but becomes blood read when a strong inner turmoil or tragic event happens. The sky is cloud normally, it rains when I feel relieved or stressed. It becomes a raging storm if I'm angry.

[Battle Data]

Shikai Information: My sword and body get engulfed in flames, enough just to cover my body, when the flames die down, my Shikai is revealed. Light weight armor along with either a cannon for long range attacks or a sword for mid to close range combat. The cannon covers my left arm, while the sword is a claymore.

In Shikai, I can attack with fire from my canon or manipulate fire with my claymores. The fire is fuelled by my own reiatsu and spiritual energy, which means I can make fire out of thin air as long as oxygen and heat are available.

The Claymore absorbs heat at the rate of every swipe or hit. It also can become super-heated during combat from absorbing enough heat and become able to slash through almost anything with resistance, due to melting whatever it touches, before it ever makes contact.

My armor also regulates my body heat so that anything extra will go into my claymore. This also prevents me from becoming over heated and protects me from Fire based attacks and partially from lightning based attacks. (I’ll still be electrocuted if I’m not careful.) Which is why I use Heat Lance in conjunction with this, to protect myself.

[Techniques]

Furea-Tsugeki (Flare Seeker)
A hundred tiny fireballs are shot at the foe, locking on to their body temperature. They will follow them until impact; but can be avoided by changing body temperature.

Kasai Hei (Fire Wall)
Flames form a protective barrier against attacks.

Rakki-Ondan (Lucky Warmth)
By using my own spiritual energy and power, I can boost my allies overall strength. It comes with the side effect of everyone effected feeling warm and tingly inside.

Kagayaku Shoukyaku (Shining Incineration)
I blast my foe with a large dragon-shaped fire attack.

Atsusa Mori (Heat Lance)
Superheats the air around me until it forms a miniature twister to deflect away moderately strengthen elemental or projectile attacks.

[Bankai]

Name: Mokushi Iroriryuu (Apocalypse Furnace Dragon)

Type: Fire/Kido/Heat

When using Bankai, My entire body is engulfed in flames, after my transition from Shikai to Bankai is complete, I’ll reveal myself by moving my fiery wings.

In my Bankai form, my outfit is completely changed, wearing armor that covers my torso and limbs, I now have giant wings that become in flamed in combat. The wings absorb heat and spiritual energy faster than my sword.

[Battle Data (Bankai)]

Bankai Information: My Claymore is now sharper and I can now fight with no fear of getting burned by flames at all, or by heat based attacks. (I can freeze water or evaporate it, but can’t control it or absorb it.)

Techniques (Bankai)

Kasai Hougeki (Fire Bombardment)
Balls of fire, about the size of my head, shoot out of my Flame wings, exploding on contact.

Su-pa-Shinsei Bakufuu Yakedo (Supernova Blast Burn)
All the heat and spiritual energy around me is collected and released in a devastating explosion, with enough range to cover a mile.

Kaijin Hanone (Complete Destruction Fang)
I channel my flames directly into my blade and keep them focused in the blade. It increases the cutting power of my sword.
This makes it so incredibly hot that it immediately cauterizes the wound it inflicts (unless it's so wide that it can't effectively cauterize it), which leaves an instant, permanent scar.

Metsubou Tsume(Ruin Claw)
I can raise the temperature of objects (or people) by holding them and channeling my power through the grip. If they can't break free of my grip in five seconds, they'll become horrifically burned and scarred for life. After ten seconds, they'll be burned to death.

Kuru Kaen (Dark Flame)
If I ever end up in a mental state that I come full circle and can’t possibly be fueled by raging emotions anymore, this attack becomes usable. All my emotions are channeled into my Zanpaktou, leaving me only stoic.
Rational, calm and infallible, emotionless and driven only by resolving whatever caused me to use this move in the first place.
My armor, Body suit and flames turn pitch black, my eyes become red with black irises, all my attacks are maxed out and my speed and power are greatly increased.
Jin, you are made of win.

I APPROVE
I LOVE THIS!!! LIKE I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS!!!!!!
great job MC15 :) hot hot zan

@MC's Revamp: MC... when I told you to use the "touch stuff and burn it" ability for your Bankai, it was supposed to be a technique, not a constant state.

Also, you forgot to change the "Air Lance" in the Shikai discription to "Heat Lance". Just thought I'd let you know.

Under the "Lucky Warmth", change it to "warm and fuzzy". Sounds less twistable that way.
you helped him?
that explains why it is so much more imaginative!!!!
thank you!!!

awww, the young are growing up :D

and LOOOOOL!!! I love that american unis start earlier than Canadian ones and finish later :D

Aaaah, college. XD Mine starts at around the end of August, so I got one week extra than you. :p

see you around xmas time, or next summer irl :)

and have fun in NYS!!!

on and my university starts on september 11th, so ahem..... losers :p

And I'm going to college in... 3 years. Something tells me the club will die a lot. Unfortunately, I can't keep the club alive on my own though I probably could XD

awwwww
hehehehehe
at least the club will be fully alive and revived with everyone back next summer with tons of stories from the year to tell right? :)

oh right, i forgot to add

CONGRATS TO MY SEXY SEXY WIFEY KIDA ON GETTING INTO HER TOP CHOICE UNIVERSITY :)

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
What's this about a 'Damn' Trophy

ILP said:
3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?

Genius. Oh wow, we so have to do this a MSN Convo at some point - all of us assigned a Pokemon ... by other people 8D

Dauc said:
but i see NL more as ninetales. each one a curse of a thousand years.....

... When you said Ninetales I immediatly thought of this guy ... who is a Boss from Okami *facepalm*

Dauc said:
on and my university starts on september 11th, so ahem..... loser

Mine starts on the 19th, and that's just Freshers Week, so ...

http://i54.*******.com/k4fghy.jpg

@Manga: What Jin said.

what is a VM?
Visitor Message. The SPPF equivalent of posting on someone's Facebook Wall.

two things
1) you ddnt mention how it goes from sealed to shikai, how it goes from shikai to bankai or how it goes from sealed to bankai
From sealed to shikai; "[FONT=&quot]After calling the release command, peoples’ visions of my zanpakutou become blurry. When their vision clears up, people can see 2 scythes instead of one: Ebony and Ivory. [/FONT]" is written in the "shikai details".

From shikai to Bankai; "[FONT=&quot]Ebony and Ivory completely change shape: they turn into armour that cover my arms and hands, one arm being black and the other being white (Ebony and Ivory). They meet at my back, and a pair of large wings sprout from my back; the arm that is covered in black armour has a white wing, and the arm that is covered in white armour has a black wing (sometimes my right arm is covered by Ebony, sometimes my left arm is, it depends on which way I am holding it when I go into Bankai).[/FONT]" is written in the "bankai details".

From sealed to Bankai; "From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour." is written in the other notes.

From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour.2) is there really a point to this weakness: "Finally, if someone touches my Zanpakutou before I release it, then they are immune to the effects of Kagirinai-Kuuhaku for 24 hours in their time." ??? [/quote]
I think it was kind of put on their just to have a weakness XD. But atm, I'm too lazy to think of something else >.> You know what I'm like.

actually.... why would we have to fight at the same time? armies dont send in their infantry, tanks, airplanes and whatever at the same time.
But this isn't an army with thousands of people - this is a 6 on 6 fight. It won't be like the Winter War where we had people literally just standing around doing nothing. In something like this, people are likely to pair up and duke it out.

awwwww
hehehehehe
at least the club will be fully alive and revived with everyone back next summer with tons of stories from the year to tell right? :)
Something tells me the club won't die that badly in a year, will it?

What's this about a 'Damn' Trophy
Lamest release command. Da.c says it was MC's "Burn" (but he's made no comment on the new release command, "Immolate"), while Golde thinks his "Release" deserves the trophy.
Genius. Oh wow, we so have to do this a MSN Convo at some point - all of us assigned a Pokemon ... by other people 8D
We sort of did, in a small convo, but I'm not sure if it was assigned entirely by other people. It's a good idea, though.
From the small list I have (unfortunately I didn't write down the reasons, and I can't find the convo):
Blue - Dragonair
Me - Metang
Cell - Shiny Luxray
Kida - Mightyena.

...Told you it was a small list.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention: good luck to everyone at college/uni!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Dauc said:

Actually, they do, just not all in the same tiny space or area. You can't send in tanks without infantry support, otherwise they'll be mauled by rocket teams and random grunts with RPGs. You can't send in infantry without some kind of support, otherwise they'll be forced to fall back and resort to guerilla tactics when they come up against artillery, armor, or air support. And not utilizing aircraft to support a ground assault is stupid unless the entire sector is a mess of hostile anti-aircraft batteries. It varies based on the situation, but you usually use vehicular, infantry, and air assault squadrons in some combination in warfare, unless you're talking something like jungle warfare in which the only option is to rely on infantry after torching the area with air support or artillery or something.

But I digress, since that doesn't make sense in the context of ILP's original quandry.

Also, you can just call me Eon. I really don't mind.

Dauc said:
basically deal with the most unpredicatble, then deal with the predictable. makes sense.

Not exactly. If I wanted to get the most unpredictable first, I would've gone for Kida. My strategy was to off the immediately lethal people first and then move on to the others in the best possible formation while using our numerical advantage to outmanuver them.

Dauc said:
you helped him?
that explains why it is so much more imaginative!!!!
thank you!!!

xD Well, in all honesty, the basic ideas were all there. I just needed to give him a push in the right direction. My specialty with Zanpaktou design is adapting powers to fit situations, and this qualified.

Dauc said:
awww, the young are growing up

and LOOOOOL!!! I love that american unis start earlier than Canadian ones and finish later

Shaddup :p Your "wifey" is actually younger than me by about five months, so that comment backfires anyway xD

Yeah, but we have longer breaks :p Woo, the whole month of Christmas break!

@all you people who go to school later than me:
Navi___Hey_Listen_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

@Kida: Congrats on making it into your university of choice. Knew you'd make it.

ILP said:
We sort of did, in a small convo, but I'm not sure if it was assigned entirely by other people. It's a good idea, though.
From the small list I have (unfortunately I didn't write down the reasons, and I can't find the convo):
Blue - Dragonair
Me - Metang
Cell - Shiny Luxray
Kida - Mightyena

I vote Archeops for myself. Total glass cannon, but very fast and very powerful. If not, I'm totally Weavile.

Also, why is Kida not an Eevee? A Magical Eevee that can shift into any one of her evolutionary forms and back by being exposed to the appropriate elemental energy? completelyadliblol

...also, hyena's are more closely related to cats than dogs, contrary to popular belief, so what you were probably aiming for with Mightyena doesn't really work anyway.

So yeah, not really much else to say though I've already said quite a bit.

Remember the last time I analysed the stats? Yeah, I’m doing it again. Mainly because I’m bored, but also because we now have Cell instead of Jin, and our previous stats have changed slightly. Also, last time I included the Lieutenants, but because I’ll be doing some more averaging (as opposed to just ranking); I’ve decided not to include them – especially since there are only 4 Lieutenants that have stats.

http://oi52.*******.com/28uwkj.jpg

A single image instead of having 13 charts like last time is so much easier.
Before I do any ranking, what I want to do is show the average Captain’s stats, and calculate roughly – if all of the stats were equal – what the “average Captain” would have in each stat.

So the average Captain has a total of 490 (or more precisely, 486.92 rounded up. Just a note, all numbers that have been rounded will be put in brackets do 2 decimal places). Splitting that into 6 stats, the average Captain would have 80 in each stat (81.15). It doesn’t add up exactly, because the figures are rounded quite heavily, but you get the point. I’ll call the 80 stat the “Rounded Average”, for comparison against all the other averaged stats.

1. Golde (100)
=1. Flash_Step (100)
=1. VizardBlue (100)
=1. Kusari (100)
5. Zameric (90)
=5. rotrum (90)
7. Northern Lights (80)
=7. arceus03 (80)
=7. MasterCharizard15 (80)
=7. Eon Master (80)
=7. Senbonzakura (80)
12. I like Pokemon (...) (70)
13. Cell (60)

Total Offense: 1110
Average Offense: 90 (85.38)
Rounded Average: 80 (81.15)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 6
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 5
Number of people below Rounded Average: 2

Quite simply, all I did was rank each member by their offense. If anyone shared the same spot, then they have an = next to their rank, and are ordered by the squad that they’re in.

Offense is by far our greatest stat – having the highest total out of all of the stats. This is because almost half of our members have a stat greater than the Rounded Average – and almost a third having 100. While at the same time, we only have 2 members (Cell and I) below the Rounded Average.
1. Northern Lights (100)
=1. arceus03 (100)
3. Golde (80)
=3. Cell (80)
=3. Eon Master (80)
=3. Senbonzakura (80)
7. Zameric (70)
=7. Rotrum (70)
=7. I like Pokemon (...) (70)
10. Flash_Step (60)
=10. MasterCharizard15 (60)
=10. VizardBlue (60)
=10. kusari (60)

Total Defence: 970
Average Defence: 70 (74.62)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 2
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 4
Number of people below Rounded Average: 7

Of course, when we have one stat that is higher than the Rounded Average, another stat has to be lower. This time, we have more people below the Rounded Average than we do above and even equal to it. This is likely because people tend to either go offensive or defensive (with 3 of the people with 100 in Offense having 60 in Defence).
1. MasterCharizard15 (100)
=1. Eon Master (100)
=1. rotrum (100)
=1. VizardBlue (100)
5. Cell (90)
=5. Flash Step (90)
7. Golde (80)
=7. Senbonzakura (80)
=7. I like Pokemon (80)
=7. Kusari (80)
11. Northern Lights (70)
=11. Zameric (70)
13. arceus03 (60)

Total Mobility: 1100
Average Mobility: 80 (84.62)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 6
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 4
Number of people below Rounded Average: 3

Just 10 points shy of our Total Offense, Mobility is our second highest stat. Unfortunately, though, we’re just a hairline below the rounding; in fact, our Offense and Mobility share almost exactly the same number of stats (four 100s, two 90s, one 60. Offense has fives 80s and one 70, while Mobility has four 80s and two 70s) – this also means that we have 1 more person below the Rounded Average than equal to, when compared to our Offense.
1. Northern Lights (100)
=1. Arceus03 (100)
=1. MasterCharizard15 (100)
=1. Senbonzakura (100)
5. Cell (90)
=5. Flash_Step (90)
=5. rotrum (90)
=5. I like Pokemon (...) (90)
9. Zameric (80)
=9. kusari (80)
11. VizardBlue (70)
12. Eon Master (60)
13. Golde (50).

Total Kidou/Reiatsu: 1100
Average Kidou/Reiatsu: 80 (84.62)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 8
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 2

Interestingly, our total (and therefore our stat average) is exactly the same as Mobility. Despite this, the numbers have shuffled around quite a bit; by far, Kidou/Reiatsu has the most people above the Rounded Average. However, Blue, Eon and Golde’s low stats make the stat average just short of 90.
1. MasterCharizard15 (100)
=1. Eon Master (100)
=1. I like Pokemon (100)
4. Cell (90)
=4. Arceus03 (90)
6. Golde (80)
=6. Northern Lights (80)
=6. Senbonzakura (80)
=6. rotrum (80)
=6. kusari (80)
11. Flash_Step (70)
=11. Zameric (70)
=11. VizardBlue (70)

Total Intellect: 1090
Average Intellect: 80 (83.85)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 5
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 5

Our total Intellect is just below our total Mobility and total Kidou/Reiatsu by 10 points. With just as many people above the Rounded Average as equal to the Rounded Average, our stat total drops just a bit more shy of the round-off mark.
1. Golde (100)
=1. VizardBlue (100)
3. Flash_Step (90)
=3. Kusari (90)
5. Zameric (80)
6. MasterCharizard15 (70)
=6. Eon Master (70)
=6. Senbonzakura (70)
=6. I like Pokemon (...) (70)
10. arceus03 (60)
=10. rotrum (60)
12. Cell (50)
=12. Northern Lights (50)

Total Stamina: 960
Average Stamina: 70 (73.85)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 4
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 1
Number of people below Rounded Average: 8

Stamina is by far our worst stat, with 10 point less than our Total Defense, and 50 points lower than our Total Offense. With 3 more people below the Rounded Average than above and equal to together, our Stat Average is the worst of them all. This could be because at one point, Stamina was Physical Strength – so a lot of members would consider themselves better with Zanpakutou/Zanjutsu and Kidou, instead of fisticuffs.
1. MasterCharizard15 (510)
2. Flash_Step (500)
=2. VizardBlue (500)
4. Golde (490)
=4. arceus03 (490)
=4. Eon Master (490)
=4. Senbonzakura (490)
=4. rotrum (490)
=4. kusari (490)
10. Northern Lights (480)
=10. I like Pokemon (...) (480)
12. Cell (460)
=12. Zameric (460)
Total Total: 6330
Average Total: 490 (486.92)
Number of people above Average: 3
Number of people equal to the Average: 6
Number of people below Average: 4

And so, we come full circle. Just barely making it above the round-off point, we get away with an average total of 490.
If we take the Stat Averages calculated throughout (90/70/80/80/80/70), we find that our total greatly undercuts our Average Total. So if we round up the numbers ending in 4 (like 84.62 in Mobility and Kidou reiatsu) but round down numbers ending in 3 (like 73.85 for Stamina), we get:

Offense: 90
Defence: 80
Mobility: 90
Kidou/Reiatsu: 90
Intellect: 80
Stamina: 70
Total: 500

Just slightly above our Average Total. We could probably get away with dropping Defence down to 70, to get that 490 total.

Quite interesting, no?
One thing I wanted to test out was what our average ranking is. For example, Golde ranked: (1 [Offense] + 3 [Defence] + 7 [Mobility] + 13 [Kidou/Reiatsu] + 6 [Intellect] + 1 [Stamina] = 31) (31/6 = 5.1666…) or simply 5. This means that, for example, 90 Offense is different to 90 Defence – the former will give you a rank of 5, while the latter will give you a rank of 3.

4. MasterCharizard15 (4.333…) [3]
5. Eon Master (5) [2]
=5. Senbonzakura (5) [1]
5. Golde (5.1666…) [2]
6. rotrum (5.666…) [1]
6. Flash_Step (5.8333…) [1]
=6. VizardBlue (5.8333…) [3]
6. arceus03 (6) [2]
=6. Kusari (6) [1]
6. Northern Lights (6.333…) [2]
=6. I like Pokemon (…) (6.333…) [1]
7. Cell (7) [0]
8. Zameric (8) [0]

There is only an = by your rank if you scored exactly the same number before rounding as the person above you. On the left is your rank after rounding, in the ( ) is the rank before rounding (which is what the = is based on), and in the [ ], is the number of 100s that person has – Senbonzakura’s stats are veru much an interesting case.

It seems to score high in this, a 100 in Offense, Mobility and Kidou/Reiatsu is almost necessary (with MC and Blue being the only ones with 100 in 2 of these stats – and Blue probably ranks quite low because of the low Defense, Intellect and Kidou/Reiatsu).

A higher rank is not necessarily better than ranking low, though. For example, when you compare Eon and Kusari’s charts, you find that despite having the same total, Kusari is more well-rounded (having only one 100 and one 90, but three 80s and one 60), while Eon is more specialised (having two 100s, no 90s, two 80s, a 70 and a 60) – Eon may have another two stats that he excels at, but Kusari has one more stat that he’s good at than Eon.

And because I was even MORE bored when I was finished…

http://oi53.*******.com/2s8mjx2.jpg

A single image is so awesome. One thing to note – in the English translation, Kenpachi gets 199 Offense, instead of 100, to make up for his 0 Kidou/Reiatsu. I’ve simply rounded it to 200 – this will definitely affect the results.

Just like before – the average Captain’s total, as well as what the Rounded Average for each stat. It should be more interesting, because we now have a MUCH greater range of stats (130 points difference between Yamamoto and Mayuri!). The average Captain has a total of 500 (498.46) [or 490 (490.77) if you have Zaraki with 100 Offense], with each stat having 80 (83.08) [or 81.79], but can probably get either a 100, or two 90s to make up for the bit taken off when I rounded. Just like before, I’ll call 80 the “Rounded Average”.

1. Zaraki (200)
=1. Yamamoto (100)
=1. Unohana (100)
=1. Aizen (100)
=1. Komamura (100)
6. Byakuya (90)
=6. Shunsui (90)
=6. Ukitake (90)
9. Soi Fon (80)
=9. Gin (80)
=9. Hitsugaya (80)
12. Tousen (70)
=12. Mayuri (70)

Total Offense: 1250 [or 1150] (140, or 40 greater than us)
Average Offense: 100 (96.15) [or 90 (88.46)]
Rounded Average: 80 (83.08)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 8 (2 more than us)
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 3 (2 less than us)
Number of people below Rounded Average: 2 (equal to us)

For the Total Offense and Average Offense, the numbers in the [ ] brackets are if you count Zaraki as having 100 Offense.

Like us, Offense is their greatest stat – partially because of Kenpachi’s 200 stat. Even without that, though, it is still the stat with the highest total, with more than half of the Gotei 13 having an Offense stat greater than the Rounded Average.
1. Yamamoto (100)
=1. Komamura (100)
3. Aizen (90)
=3. Shunsui (90)
=3. Ukitake (90)
6. Gin (80)
=6. Unohana (80)
=6. Byakuya (80)
=6. Hitsugaya (...) (80)
=6. Zaraki (80)
11. Tousen (70)
=11. Mayuri (70)
13. Soi Fon (60)

Total Defence: 1070 (100 greater than us)
Average Defence: 80 (82.31)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 5 (3 more than us)
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 5 (1 more than us)
Number of people below Rounded Average: 3 (3 less than us)

The Canon Gotei 13 is quite a few points more defensive than us, and quite a lot of people have high in both Offense and Defence. Only Unohana, Soi Fon and Kenpachi having 20 points different- everyone else has either 10 points different, or are equal.
1. Yamamoto (100)
=1. Soi Fon (100)
3. Aizen (90)
=3. Byakuya (90)
=3. Shunsui (90)
=3. Hitsugaya (90)
7. Gin (80)
=7. Tousen (80)
9. Unohana (70)
=9. Ukitake (70)
11. Zaraki (60)
12. Komamura (40)
=12. Mayuri (40)

Total Mobility: 1000 (100 less than us)
Average Mobility: 80 (76.92)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 6 (equal to us)
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 2 (2 less than us)
Number of people below Rounded Average: 5 (2 more than us)

Finally – we’re better than them at something! XD. Along with Defence, Mobility has the fewest 100s, with only 2, and the most 40s (the lowest stats used, excluding Kenpachi’s Kidou/Reiatsu).
1. Yamamoto (100)
=1. Unohana (100)
=1. Aizen (100)
=1. Shunsui (100)
=1. Mayuri (100)
=1. Ukitake (100)
7. Byakuya (90)
=7. Tousen (90)
=7. Hitsugaya (90)
10. Gin (80)
11. Soi Fon (60)
12. Komamura (50)
13. Zaraki (0).

Total Kidou/Reiatsu: 1060 (40 less than us)
Average Kidou/Reiatsu: 80 (81.54)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 9 (1 more than us)
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 1 (1 less than us)
Number of people below Rounded Average: 3 (equal to us)

Just like us, the Canon Gotei 13 is excellent at Kidou – having 6 people with 100s. Even with Kenpachi’s 0, they get just barely lower than us.
1. Yamamoto (100)
=1. Unohana (100)
=1. Aizen (100)
=1. Mayuri (100)
=1. Ukitake (100)
6. Byakuya (90)
=6. Shunsui (90)
=6. Tousen (90)
9. Gin (80)
=9. Komamura (80)
=9. Hitsugaya(80)
=12. Soi Fon (60)
13. Zaraki (50)

Total Intellect: 1120 (30 more than us)
Average Intellect: 90 (86.15)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 8 (3 more than us)
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 3 (2 less than us)
Number of people below Rounded Average: 2 (1 less than us)

There’s definitely a correlation between Kidou/Reiatsu and Intellect. Everyone with 100 in Intellect has a 100 in Kidou/Reiatsu. The only 100 Kidou/Reiatsu with 90 in Intellect is Shunsui. After that, everyone has the same Kidou/Reiatsu and Intellect, except for Komamura (50:80), Hitsugaya (90:80) and Kenpachi (0:50).
1. Soi Fon (100)
=1. Komamura (100)
=1. Zaraki (100)
4. Unohana (90)
5. Gin (80)
=5. Aizen (80)
=5. Hitsugaya (80)
8. Byakuya (70)
=8. Shunsui (70)
10. Yamamoto (60)
=10. Tousen (60)
12. Mayuri (50)
13. Ukitake (40)

Total Stamina: 980 (20 more than us)
Average Stamina: 80 (75.38)
Number of people above Rounded Average: 4 (1 more than us)
Number of people equal to the Rounded Average: 3 (3 less than us)
Number of people below Rounded Average: 6 (2 more than us)

Just like us, Stamina is their worst stat – in fact, it’s the only one which doesn’t have a total greater than 1000. It has the third least amount of 100s (after Defence and Mobility), as well as the most 60s.
1. Yamamoto (560)
=1. Aizen (560)
3. Unohana (540)
4. Shunsui (530)
5. Byakuya (510)
6. Hitsugaya (500)
7. Zaraki (490)
=7. Ukitake (490)
9. Gin (480)
10. Komamura (470)
11. Soi Fon (460)
=11. Tousen (460)
13. Mayuri (430)
[14. Zaraki (390)]

Total Total: 6480 (150 greater than us) [or 6380 (50 greater than us)]
Average Total: 500 (498.46) [or 490 (490.77]
Number of people above Average: 5 (2 more than us)
Number of people equal to the Average: 1 (5 less than us)
Number of people below Average: 7 (3 more than us)

Once again, we come full circle anyone dizzy yet?. Despite the fact that they have a higher total than us, it is MUCH more spread out than ours, ranging from 560 to 430 (130 points!). So while overall, they’re more powerful than us overall, we have a greater number of powerful members.

Another kind of interesting thing to note is their total – 6480. If we had a Head Captain with 600, and 12 Captains with 490 (never happening, but hypothetically…), then it would have the exact same total/Average. Alternatively, a Head Captain with 600, and 12 Captains with 470, would mean that altogether, we have an average of around 480.
Luckily, none of the numbers end in 3 or 4, so I can very easily round entirely up or down, and still get a nice, good total at the end.

Offense: 100 (or 90)
Defence: 80
Mobility: 80
Kidou/Reiatsu: 80
Intellect: 90
Stamina: 80
Total: 510 (or 500)

Almost perfect.
Quite interesting, no?
I think because the Canon Gotei 13 have a much larger spread of data, the rankings will be more separate (for example, the Club Gotei 13 had seven people ranked 6, but they were almost all because of rounding). In this, I will be counting Zaraki as having 100 Offense (and therefore sharing a rank with Yamamoto and co.)

2. Aizen (2.333…) [3]
3. Yamamoto (2.5) [5]
4. Unohana (3.666…) [3]
5. Shunsui (4.5) [1]
6. Ukitake (5.5) [2]
6. Byakuya (6) [0]
=6. Komamura (6) [3]
7. Hitsugaya (6.5) [0]
8. Zaraki (7.5) [2]
8. Gin (7.666…) [0]
8. Soi Fon (7.8333…) [2]
8. Mayuri (8.1666…) [2]
9. Tousen (8.8332…) [0]

Like for us, on the left is the rank after rounding, in the ( ) is the rank before rounding, and in the [ ] is the number of 100s.
Ah – despite having the same total as Yamamoto, Aizen scores higher here because he was always in the top 5 – while Yamamoto was 10th because of his low stamina, despite being 1st in everything. I guess this shows that the more well-rounded people score higher – that is, as long as they have 100s practically everywhere. And Byakuya and Komamura have exactly the same ranking, despite Byakuya having 40 more points.

The reason why this disagrees with my previous "lower rank means more well-rounded" is simply because of the massive range in stats. Aizen and Yamamoto are just so high that they simply specialise in everything.

Sorry if I hurt anyone’s brain…

One thing that I figured would be quite interesting is the areas - for example, just because a person has a high total, doesn't necessarily mean that the amount that they cover is the best.

The meaning behind the areas is quite interesting – it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re “more powerful” or “more dangerous” or “stronger” just because you have a higher area. It just means that you have really high stats that are closer together – one thing I found out was that having, say, a 100 Offense and 100 Defence would give a higher area than 100 Offense and 100 Mobility (assuming all the other stats remain the same)
There’s maths, so I’ll try and make it as simple and easy to understand as I can.

GoldeBDC-1.png

Each chart can be split into 6 triangles – the centre angle of each triangle is 60 degrees (because we split the centre into 6 equal pieces, so 360/6). The lengths of 2 of the sides of the triangles are the amount that the person has in each stat. And if we know 2 of the lengths of a triangle, and the angle that they meet, we can calculate its area using a formula.

For example, one of the triangles we can calculate using Golde’s chart, is the Offense-Defence triangle. The length of the Offense is 100, the length of the Defence is 80, and the angle that they meet is 60 degrees. I just have to plug it in to my formula:

The formula is A*B*(Sin60)/2

Where A is one of the lengths, B is the length next to it (so Offense/Defence, Defence/Mobility, Mobility/Kidou-Reiatsu, Kidou-Reiatsu/Intellect, Intellect/Stamina, and Stamina/Offense).

So you have to calculate the area of each of the triangles (the six that I just listed), and add them together (with a bit of playing around, you can make the calculating easier for yourself. Or just ask me to do it for you).

The only thing is, Sin60 is an irrational number (the square root of 3 divided by 2 = SQRT3/2), which means the area will be irrational, and will have a bunch of decimals. So, I’m going to ignore that little “square root of 3” sign, and instead of multiplying by “sin60”, I will be dividing by 2 (which means the actual equation is A*B/4) – which means all areas are actually smaller than what they physically are, but they’re still proportional to each other (but it means that saying “I have 60 more area” isn’t TECHNICALLY correct, it’s “60*SQRT3”).

So if you wanted to calculate the area of a chart, and wanted to compare it to the areas of these charts, you just multiply 2 adjacent lengths together, and find a quarter of that result, and do this for every stat pair.
Before I do the actual charts, I wanted to see – assuming the same total, does the number of 100s, or even the spread of stats matter at all?

With a total of 480, we can either have:

80/80/80/80/80/80
– or zero 100s
100/100/70/70/70/70 – two 100s (would this be different to 100/70/100/70/70/70, or even 100/70/70/100/70/70?)
100/100/100/60/60/60 (three 100s– is this any different to 100/60/100/60/100/60?)
100/100/100/100/40/40 (four 100s – is this any different to 100/40/100/100/40/100?)

And, well, I can’t have any more 100s XD. The reason why I don’t have one 100, is because the other stats would be 76, which while I could do, it wouldn’t be legal according to Zam’s charts.

Does the number of 100s matter, if the total is the same? What about adjacent 100s, compared to spread out 100s? Just a note, “adjacent 100s” are two or more 100s that are next to each other, “semi-adjacent 100s” are 100s that only have one non-100 number between them, and “non-adjacent 100s” are 100s that have two or more non-100 numbers between them on both sides.

80/80/80/80/80/80 – or zero 100s
Area = 9600

100/100/70/70/70/70 – or two adjacent 100s
Area = 9675

100/70/100/70/70/70 – or two semi-adjacent 100s
Area = 9450

100/70/70/100/70/70 – or two non-adjacent 100
Area = 9450

100/100/100/60/60/60 – or three adjacent 100s

Area = 9800

100/60/100/60/100/60 – or three semi-adjacent 100s

Area = 9000

100/100/100/100/40/40 – or four adjacent 100s

Area = 9900

100/40/100/100/40/100 – or two adjacent 100s and two semi-adjacent 100s

Area = 9000

…Wow. It might not look it, but there is a big difference there. There’s a ten per cent increase from the last one, to the second last one – and they have EXACTLY the same number of 100s! The only difference was that having them next to each other got a higher result.

With only two 100s, having adjacent 100s got a higher area than having two semi-adjacent or non-adjacent.
With three 100s, being adjacent got 800 more points than semi-adjacent.
And with four 100s, having them altogether gets the highest area. So it looks like from the results, to get the highest area, you should specialise in a few stats that are next to each other.
Finally, the areas of everyone in the club (not just captains, because we’re not really comparing a whole lot). Next to them, I have the stat total for comparison.

1. MasterCharizard15 (10, 850) (510)
2. Sapphiredragon929 (10, 500) (500)
3. Flash_Step (10, 275) (500)
4. VizardBlue (10, 225) (500)
5. Golde (10, 100) (490)
6. Senbonzakura (10, 000) (490)
7. kusari (9950) (490)
8. rotrum (9925) (490)
9. arceus03 (9800) (490)
10. Eon Master (9750) (490)
11. I like Pokemon (…) (9650) (480)
12. CyberBlaziken (9550) (480)
13. Northern Lights (9500) (480)
14. Cell (8925) (460)
15. Zameric (8800) (460)
16. The Eighth Circle of WTH (8675) (460)
17. badmanjaro (8050) (440)
18. Jinchuuriki Hunter (7800) (420)
19. Lucario0708 (7350) (420)
20. PKMN Trainer Rex (7325) (420)
21. minchan (6900) (410)
22. Ice Heart (6625) (400
23. cookies kill you (6400) (400)

Something I found interesting was that no one had the same area. It’s all to do with the way that all the stats were distributed- something which would be unique to each person.
And for the 13 canon captains:

1. Aizen (13, 025) (560)
2. Yamamoto (13, 000) (560)
3. Unohana (12, 150) (540)
4. Shunsui (11, 700) (530)
5. Zaraki w/ 200 (11, 450) (490)
6. Byakuya (10, 800) (510)
7. Hitsugaya (10, 425) 500)
8. Ukitake (9750) (490)
9. Gin (9600) (480)
10. Komamura (9500) (470)
11. Tousen (8850) (460)
12. Soi Fon (8600) (460)
13. Mayuri (7550) (430)
14. Zaraki w/ 100 (6950) (390)

No surprise that no one has the same area.
I wanted to see the ratio of the area compared to the total. Or simply, who is using their stats to get the most area they can?

1. MasterCharizard15 (21.27)
2. Sapphiredragon929 (21)
3. Golde (20.61)
4. Flash_Step (20.55)
5. VizardBlue (20.45)
6. Senbonzakura (20.41)
7. kusari (20.31)
8. rotrum (20.26)
9. I like Pokemon (…) (20.10)
10. arceus03 (20)
11. Eon Master (19.90)
=11. CyberBlaziken (19.90)
13. Northern Lights (19.79)
14. Cell (19.40)
15. Zameric (19.13)
16. The Eighth Circle of WTH (18.86)
17. Jinchuuriki Hunter (18.57)
18. badmanjaro (18.30)
19. Lucario0708 (17.5)
20. PKMN Trainer Rex (17.44)
21. minchan (16.83)
22. Ice Heart (16.56)
23. cookies kill you (16)
1. Zaraki w/200 (23.37)
2. Aizen (23.26)
3. Yamamoto (23.21)
4. Unohana (22.5)
5. Shunsui (22.08)
6. Byakuya (21.18)
7. Hitsugaya (20.85)
8. Komamura (20.21)
9. Gin (20)
10. Ukitake (18.90)
11. Tousen (19.24)
12. Soi Fon (18.70)
13. Zaraki w/100 (17.82)
14. Mayuri (17.56)
Because the numbers for this are a lot less broad than the totals or the areas (both of which we would just be a chunk in the middle), I decided to put the Area per Total together. Bolded are the Canon Captains:

1. Zaraki w/200 (23.37)
2. Aizen (23.26)
3. Yamamoto (23.21)
4. Unohana (22.5)
5. Shunsui (22.08)
6. MasterCharizard15 (21.27)
7. Byakuya (21.18)
8. Sapphiredragon929 (21)
9. Hitsugaya (20.85)
10. Golde (20.61)
11. Flash_Step (20.55)
12. VizardBlue (20.45)
13. Senbonzakura (20.41)
14. kusari (20.31)
15. rotrum (20.26)
16. Komamura (20.21)
17. I like Pokemon (…) (20.10)
18. Gin (20)
=18. arceus03 (20)
20. Eon Master (19.90)
=20. Ukitake (19.90)
=20. CyberBlaziken (19.90)
23. Northern Lights (19.79)
24. Cell (19.40)
25. Tousen (19.24)
26. Zameric (19.13)
27. The Eighth Circle of WTH (18.86)
28. Soi Fon (18.70)
29. Jinchuuriki Hunter (18.57)
30. badmanjaro (18.30)
31. Zaraki w/100 (17.82)
32. Mayuri (17.56)
33. Lucario0708 (17.5)
34. PKMN Trainer Rex (17.44)
35. minchan (16.83)
36. Ice Heart (16.56)
37. cookies kill you (16)

Looks like there’s a chunk of us right between Hitsugaya and Komamura. I find it funny that there’s only 0.64 difference between them.

…Yeah, now I’m bored again.

I think maybe later I’ll make some charts that show correlation between stats – like how with us, it tends that you either have a high Offense or a high Defence; and with the Canon Gotei 13, if you have a high Intellect, you have a high Kidou/Reiatsu rank.

...19 pages in MS word. Eon, how long are your chapters in word?

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
@ Ilp's Data

It makes me feel special for some reason....
Maybe it's because I have the biggest area or something.
I'm surprised a bit that canon Bleach could own us...ehh...nah, not really.

I'll post more about the data later.

In the mean time, STORY TIME!

The four great noble families were legendary in the Soul Society for their influence and power. For centuries, these four families stood above all other nobles, answering only to the Spirit King and Royal Family. As expected, the families ensured that their status would not be lost by proving their superiority time and time again. The pressure to keep up such a high standard crushed the weaker-willed members of the families, leaving only the strong left to carry on the burdens of status.

The current generation of noble clans were legends amongst legends. They were by far the most powerful generation, each head being a Captain of a Squad in the Gotei thirteen. They got called many things, The Fearsome Four, Four Nobles of Oblivion, and The Heart-breakers. The last title got conceived from many who had fallen for the charm of the nobles, only to lose their interest after few moments.

The noble most famous for being a heart-breaker was, Dre Flashy. The rumors of his exploits was a goldmine to gossips. His looks and charisma was said to be able to seduce any woman to the point that few thought he was an incubus. Few knew this was his way of coping with the immense pressures of running the Flashy clan as well as lead Squad Five as its Captain. He worked hard, and played harder, to put it bluntly and in its most simplistic ideal.

“Captain Flashy, the Head Captain requested that these papers be filled out and sent in by tonight.” said his Lieutenant , Min in a cheerful tone. Min wore the standard Shinigami uniform along with her Lieutenant Badge. He slender frame and fair skin was hidden by her uniform and silky black hair.

“Too much paperwork. Why is Head-Captain working us so hard?” Min asked, also tried for the overload of paperwork. The oak colored desk was almost completely hidden from the piles of papers.

“The fact that the noble families are having lots of power shifts and important events, must not be helping the workload.” She added meekly.

“Well, it looks like we'll have to throw a party to have some fun and get the stress away.” Dre told her with his trademarked smile. A hell butterfly broke the two of their casual conversation, summoning the Captain to a Captain's meeting.

“Hope this meeting won't end up with us getting more work.” He said before flash stepping to meeting, leaving Min to handle all the paperwork.

-
The Captain's meeting room was filled with tension and darkness. The only light source was illuminating from the center of the table in the room. The round table had the flower insignia and squad number of each captain labeled on the edges. The chairs had the same design, most of the captains sitting in their special seat, with varying expressions.

Niche Neeya timidly shifted his gaze from the captains assembled, feeling the tension drowning him. As a captain, he could tell how the others in the room felt by their spiritual pressure. Since he was from the second generation of Shinigami from the academy, he could only tell faintly. Though, with how strong the emotions were, he doubted that anyone couldn't sense them.

Dre Flashy sat there waiting for the meeting to begin. There was so much negative energy in the room, he doubted that even one his famous parties could cut it. He noticed that the Squad two Captain, Niche, was letting the atmosphere get to him.

Zameric Kajiya's face was partly hidden by his long hair and hat, hiding his uneasy expression. He was also from the second generation of graduates, but he could tell who was filling the room with such negative and painful emotions. The Third Squad Captain, Kida Ookami and Sixth Squad Captain, Senshuken Toumoku, were the ones creating most of it. He also noticed that the eighth and tenth captains were absent.

Saiga Hayashi was the only remaining captain that didn't have murderous aura radiating from him. He was pissed that he was woken up, that Aozora woke him, didn't help. He growled a bit, thinking of his luck of getting a wake up call from the only Captain that could survive being sliced in half.

The Head-Captain let it be know that the meeting had started, waiting for the Twelfth Squad Captain, Ryuu Schiffer. His pale and skinny body covered by his shinigami uniform and Captain's robe, stood up in his seat. He then produced a black cord from the back of his neck, inserting it into a port in the table.

“Four hours ago a large outbreak of hollows, ranging from gillain to adjuchas class, appeared in the world of the living. Estimated* around five hundred in number, Squads Six, Seven, Eight and Eleven got dispatched to handle the situation.”

“Geez, overkill much?” Zameric commented, hoping it would ease the thick tension in the room.

Nobody said a word to him, Niche swore he felt someone's urge to smack him. Saiga yawned and looked to Ryuu, “ Well what happened during the mission?”

The joint spiritual pressures of Kida, Senshuken and Seijuro nearly suffocated everyone in the room. The bitter and poisonous feelings were enough to kill a weaker-willed being. Mizuhashi frowned, commenting on the three's current state would likely end in conflict. His own emotions weren't much better, but for the sake of the other, tried to relax the room with his own spiritual pressure.

The Head-Captain seemed ill at the moment, the tension and near suffocating atmosphere created by the others, wasn't making him feel better. He slumped in his chair, body in a cold sweat and feeling like it was on fire. He found that he couldn't speak with gagging, his throat dry and suffering form the acidic puke that struggled to come out.

“Head-Captain?” Mizuhashi asked, noticing his current condition. All eyes turned on their leader, seeing him pass out and collapse on the ground. The Captains all quickly got into action, transporting him to Squad Four. Mizuhashi quickly had a room prepared for him, personally examining their ill leader's body.

The rest of the Captains got out-of-the-way of the Squad Four members, a few waiting outside the squad or around it.

“This day just keeps getting better, next thing you'll know, my hat will take over the world.” Zameric commented while standing around impatiently. He'd normally be enjoying the clear blue weather and sunny sky under different circumstances.

“I hope he'll be alright.” Niche said quietly, standing in the shadows of the squad barracks.

“He's the Head-Captain, he can pretty much live through almost anything.” Saiga told the two, noting that the other Captains had left the three alone.
Mizuhashi frowned, if they had taken any longer to examine him, he most likely would have died. The Head-Captain was somehow poisoned before the meeting. Not only that, but the poison was so lethal, that it was easily comparable to the poison concoctions of the former Squad Twelve Captain.

Captain Mizuhashi also noted that his zanpaktou, Tsukibana, also had trouble with this particular poison. Currently, she had removed most of it from the Head-Captain's system. Mizuhashi collected a sample of the poison for Squad Twelve to analyze as soon as possible.

Mizuhashi sighed and sat on a bed beside the Head-Captain's, emotionally exhausted and stressed. He ran a hand through his white hair and looked over to his zanpaktou, noting that Tsukibana looked uneasy before re-sealing it.

“Do you sense something?” He asked her wondering what else was going on.

“I feel a familiar presence washing over the Seireitei.” She told him mentally, as to make sure they didn't wake up their patient during his recovery.

“Do you other zanpaktou sense it too?” He asked going over a few charts in the room, double checking the symptoms of their leader.

“...I'm sorry master, but I was unable to connect with the other zanpaktou. Quite few inner worlds are in turmoil now, weakening our bonds dramatically. I can't reach Zachiru at all though, it's like a black void blocks all who want to make contact.”

Mizhashi frowned and exited the room, ordering a few officers to keep watch on the Head-Captain's condition. He needed to discuss this with other captains, he left to visit Squad Twelve.
---
Author's Note
Tried using people that normally don't get a ton of screen time in fics.
Which is why a few captains were on mute. XD
---Cast---
Head-Captain- Golde
Niche Neeya-Cell
Kida Ookami-NL
Mizuhashi Akira-Arc
Dre Flashy-Dre
Senshuken Toumoku -MC
Seijuro (Too cool for a last name) -Eon
Eighth Squad Captain -Senny
Zameric Kajiya-Zam
Tenth Squad Captain- Rotrum
Aozora/Blue -Blue
Ryuu Schiffer-ILp
Saiga Hayashi-Kusari

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
nah, i have seen Zam's taste in things.... if he thought my titles sound beautiful, then i would be worried xD

you were trying to say "what the devil where you smoking?" right?
a better trabslation would be "tu fumes quoi en tabarnak????" or something like that :)
<.<

No, I put in What the hell are you smoking?, into Google translate. xD

Blue - Dragonair
Me - Metang
Cell - Shiny Luxray
Kida - Mightyena.

...Told you it was a small list.
I'm putting in Bisharp as my pokemon equivalent! :D

@ Ilp's Data

It makes me feel special for some reason....
Maybe it's because I have the biggest area or something.
I'm surprised a bit that canon Bleach could own us...ehh...nah, not really.
Well, the Canon G13 has more people stronger than us, but they have more people weaker than us. Assuming that we can defeat the relatively weaker Captains more easily, we have more people to fight the upper-captains.

The pressure to keep up such a high standard crushed the weaker-willed members of the families, leaving only the strong left to carry on the burdens of status.
I like this bit - it shows that part of the reason why nobles are always so strong is because they have to be, in order to deal with the stress etc.

The current generation of noble clans were legends amongst legends.
Ah, I forgot to mention! While looking over some of my files, I realised that I could group each member based on how many years they joined, after the club was made. So if you joined in the first year, you were a first generation. If you joined in the second year, you were a second gen, etc.

The list goes:

Gen 1 - Golde, NL, Rotrum, Jin, Da.c, Flash, MC, Arc, Luppi and DK
Gen 2 - Senny, me, The Doctor, Zam, RG, Sapph, mario_fan, Cell and arceus7
Gen 3 - Eon, kusari, degausser, Emp Gira, GalladeX, cloudacmaster, VizardBlue, Minchan, Arenak, Hollowfication
Gen 4 - Eight, CyberBlaziken, wayjun, Akua WaterDragonKing, Luke, cyndagirl, badmanjaro, Rex, theo_cupent, MGOShockWave, Ice Heart, CROWN, cookies kill you, Shadow PKMN trainer, Eeveelover824, Toobworm, whoknowswhat, Soroft

Btw, it includes everyone who has posted in this club only, which is why Luppi and DK are still in it (they posted even once or twice), and why inactive members like CROWN are as well.

MasterCharizard15 said:
The last title got conceived from many who had fallen for the charm of the nobles, only to lose their interest after few moments.
I don't quite understand this. Other people would fall for them, but lose interest quickly? It would make more sense for it to be something like "...many who had fallen for the charm of the nobles, but had quickly been denied a relationship." or something.
MasterCharizard15 said:
Min wore the standard Shinigami uniform along with her Lieutenant Badge. He slender frame and fair skin was hidden by her uniform and silky black hair.
Nice bit of description.
MasterCharizard15 said:
The Captain's meeting room was filled with tension and darkness. The only light source was illuminating from the center of the table in the room.
So this meeting is done sitting down? That makes me wonder... If we ignore Golde, we have 12 captains. We can seat them so that the number opposite plus their own, makes 15, and then throw Golde between two people:
2-13, 3-12, 4-11, 5-10, 6-9, 7-8, with Golde somewhere.
...sorry, I'll stop.

MasterCharizard15 said:
The Third Squad Captain, Kida Ookami and Sixth Squad Captain, Senshuken Toumoku, were the ones creating most of it. He also noticed that the eighth and tenth captains were absent.
It tends that Senny is absent, but Rotrum?
MasterCharizard15 said:
He growled a bit, thinking of his luck of getting a wake up call from the only Captain that could survive being sliced in half.
Not only would she survive, but she'd enjoy it too.
MasterCharizard15 said:
Ryruu Schiffer.
Lol. Ryuu.
MasterCharizard15 said:
His pale and skinny body covered by his shinigami uniform and Captain's robe, stood up in his seat. He then produced a black cord from the back of his neck, inserting it into a port in the table.
I love that I'm the one that explains everything 8D
MasterCharizard15 said:
“Four hours ago a large outbreak of hollows, ranging from gillain to adjuchas class, appeared in the world of the living. Estimated* around five hundred in number, Squads Six, Seven, Eight and Eleven got dispatched to handle the situation.”
What's with the asterisk?
MasterCharizard15 said:
The joint spiritual pressures of Kida, Senshuken and Seijuro nearly suffocated everyone in the room. The bitter and poisonous feelings were enough to kill a weaker-willed being.
Besides this, we don't actually know what happened o.o
MasterCharizard15 said:
The Head-Captain seemed ill at the moment, the tension and near suffocating atmosphere created by the others, wasn't making him feel better. He slumped in his chair, body in a cold sweat and feeling like it was on fire. He found that he couldn't speak with gagging, his throat dry and suffering form the acidic puke that struggled to come out.
So Head Captain is feeling unwell? My first reaction was that even so, he wouldn't be suffocated by the others' reiatsus - he's just that strong. But considering there was a poisoning...
MasterCharizard15 said:
“This day just keeps getting better, next thing you'll know, my hat will take over the world.” Zameric commented while standing around impatiently.
Comedy, yay.
MasterCharizard15 said:
The Head-Captain was somehow poisoned before the meeting. Not only that, but the poison was so lethal, that it was easily comparable to the poison concoctions of the former Squad Twelve Captain.
If it was comparable to him, it might BE him. That's my theory.
MasterCharizard15 said:
“I feel a familiar presence washing over the Seireitei.” She told him mentally, as to make sure they didn't wake up their patient during his recovery.
A familiar presence? So it's something that they had fought before.
MasterCharizard15 said:
Mizuhashi Akira-Arc
Might I mention you misspelt his name a few times?

Looks like I didn't get many replies on my data...

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Looks like I didn't get many replies on my data...
You did a great job on all the number crunching, little Ant. :)
Ooh~, look at all the pretty colors!~
I don't like how Tosen ended up slightly ranking above me in both the stat areas and area ratios. >.>

And all this BDC number crunching is why your captain of Squad 12. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.