• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

Welcome to the States! I know, right? When we slow down we hit a brick wall.

Where specifically are you?

Thank you =D I'm in Rochester, NY.

Replies. Mostly in spoilers. 8D

[spoil]
2) THEY'RE DEAD! Aizen killed them all. Maybe Yamamoto said "screw it" and went behind their backs. He did say it would bring shame upon the Gotei 13 if they did not repay Ichigo for his help.

But the new one is there XD I think we had a scene before saying that the Central 46 is the highest authority or whatnot in the whole Soul Society, that even the Captains cannot go against their ruling. Ah well.

3) Maybe he isn't either. Maybe he just felt obligated as a friend to do it. Ichigo did save Rukia.

But then, Hanataro didn't have anything to do with Rukia.... did he? He was the one who asked Renji why Ichigo wanted to save Rukia so much in the first place, IIRC. I could be wrong though.

4) Well, if I've learned anything about villains, he wanted Ichigo's powers to add to his own. Probably to exact his revenge on the Soul Society for some whatever reason.

Ah, feasible enough I guess. But I don't want another arc where the Soul Society is being destroyed... AGAIN. :p[/spoil]

Welcome back.

Thankyou =D

*Going to have to get used to the changed time difference.*

jet lag It just means that now we could be sharing the same daylight. XD

Yeah, well, what, half of our active members are going to be busy, so...

so you have to keep it alive

I think that was the nerdiest thing I've heard you said (besides our conversation entirely in Chess notation).

8D

[spoil]
Of course you would say that >.>

What else? XD
Though now that you mention it, I wonder if Mayuri would want to give his reiatsu to Ichigo. He's just the kind that doesn't care. Even if it's the Captain-Commander's orders.

2. Presumably they'd be okay with it - the previous C46 were all murdered, but Ichigo defeated Aizen so... Also, what can they do when 10 Captains and 13 Lieutenants all commit a crime?

Punish ALL the Captains. XD And let the killing begin.... AGAIN! 8D

3. xD Well, if Hinamori is still in a coma....

Ohyeah, I forgot about Hinamori being in a coma XD

We still don't know about the other XCution members.

Yukio :<

Kubo should be a fashion designer.

Meh, for Kamen Rider outfits, he would do well I guess.[/spoil]

EDIT
Wooohoo new page 8D

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
So after seeing MC's topic about captain class character without BDCs from Kubo, I started to play around with my charts.
At first, I assigned battle stat ranges to those characters, and then I planned to create charts that reflected that.
But then I got distracted creating a new Battle Data Chart with better categories.
After working for a few hours in Paint.NET, and with some help from ILP, I've completed it.
ILP said I should propose them to the club before implementing them, so here are some examples...
KenpachiBDC.png
YamamotoBDC.png
AizenBDC.png

As you can see, the new charts are octagonal.
And the new categories change up the dynamics of the original BDC.
Would you guys want to change over to the new format?

Aaaand I'm in the States. Woohoo Just got here today to discover not even a single page had added since I last posted

[spoil]You know what, that must have been the best chapter ever. It's the first time we see Unohana in what, months! :3

Besides that, nothing else from what the others have said.

Oh also, a few questions.
1. It seems Shinji, Urahara and Yoruichi are pardoned? Before this, what, they were sentenced to death before they exiled, no?

2. What does the Central 46 say about this? Because we know that (a) Central 46 members are annoying pricks who don't really care about others and (b) Captains are not allowed to interfere with the Central 46 ruling so (c) what if they decide this is against the law or something? Who actually have the higher authority, Yamamoto or them?

3. And yeah, what about Hanataro being a Captain/Lieutenant? >.> They have no vacant Lieutenant spots, and Hanataro couldn't be a Captain... yet. Though yeah, if Renji or another Lieutenant were to take up the vacant Captain spots, they could promote Hanataro to a Lieutenant.... for what? He didn't exactly help in the Winter War, and he was slashed by Rukia back then.

Ginjou being the first Substitute Shinigami.... Which explains the Shinigami badge we saw at the beginning of this arc, and also his huge-*** sword. I wonder what happened. He defected? And what about the XCution members? And we still don't know why he was trying to take away Ichigo's powers.[/spoil]
Welcome to the USA! Former Land of golden opportunities!
Also the land of Rootbeer soda, No.2 pencils, Chinese Food, crackers, music videos, and baseball, among many other things.

[spoil]Any chapter with Unohana, even briefly, is a great chapter to you. xD

1. Well, I think they were hiding until it was revealed that Aizen was to blame. But I think even now they're probably still exiled. But I could be wrong...

2. Well, it's a whole new group of Central 46 now. I'm sure they're with Yamamoto's decision; they couldn't really stop him anyways.

3. I think you're talking about how I made a joke about Hanantaro being the new captain of Squad 5. This weeks chapter sort of fueled that joke. :p

That's what I thought too..."Ah! So that is why he had one earlier!"[/spoil]

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
So pretty much any soul reaper we care about, gave him power.
There, plot hole filled. >.>
Now for the Ginjou one...would have much rather liked to be hinted about that instead of watching Ichigo...break?

Topic
Yoruichi

Offense: 100
Defense: 80
Mobility: 100
Stamina: 100
Intelligence: 80
Kido/Retisu: 80
Physical Strength: 100
Total: 540 or 640

Hmm...that could work.

EDIT:
I'm a sucker for octagons, so I approve.
Poor ILP, now the data is gonna need ALOT of recalculations.

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
ILP said:
I thought Bleach was know for being a Dragonball Z/Yu Yu Hakusho fusion?
Anyway, yeah, it seems like Kubo wants this to end, but he's trying to throw everything into the mix (like adding that Ginjou was the substitute shinigami).
Sideline characters never fight. Just look at the Winter War.
If it was just a fusion of the general themes and settings then I'd probably be fine with it.
But this is just straight up reusing a storyline, which doesn't sit well with me.
I mean, if you look reaaaally closely, the entire Bleach series is almost a rip-off of the entire Yu Yu Hakusho series.
A young boy who regularly gets into trouble at school meets with an accident and ends up gaining netherworldly powers with the help of a female shinigami.
The boy gains a friend who can create a weapon made of spirit energy.
The boy meets a black-haired enemy and a red-haired enemy, both of which end up being on the boy's side.
The red-haired one uses whip like weapons.
The black-haired one possesses outstanding speed and talent in magic arts.
The young boy tries to fight a powerful enemy but ends up completely helpless.
The boy undergoes training to become stronger with the help of a mentor who is rather fond of cruel and risky training methods.
The boy enters the final stage of the tournament/war, ready to defeat the enemy he couldn't before.
After a desperate struggle from both sides (or in Bleach's case, a series of showing off new transformations), the young boy emerges victorious, but drained of energy.
One of the protagonists loses his spirit powers.
The young boy is confronted by a group of normal people with abnormal special abilities.
These special normal people inform the main protagonist of another special normal person that must be defeated.
This bad guy turns out to be a former "whatever the protagonist is" who also commands a group of special normal people and suffers from multiple personality disorder.
And to put into perspective how bad Kubo's pacing is:
Yu Yu Hakusho did all this and more in somewhere over 100 chapters.
Bleach is at 400+ chapters and still ongoing.
Now, no doubt some of the similarities listed above are just coincidences, but when the overall story has not only been done before, but done better before, I just feel disinterested in it.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

Thank you =D I'm in Rochester, NY.

Replies. Mostly in spoilers. 8D

Sweet, have fun.

[spoil]

But the new one is there XD I think we had a scene before saying that the Central 46 is the highest authority or whatnot in the whole Soul Society, that even the Captains cannot go against their ruling. Ah well.

Damn you logic! Yeah well, you win. :p

But then, Hanataro didn't have anything to do with Rukia.... did he? He was the one who asked Renji why Ichigo wanted to save Rukia so much in the first place, IIRC. I could be wrong though.

Just did some reading, he talked to Rukia while she was locked up and learned all about Ichigo. He healed Ichigo after the Renji battle, served as Ichigo's and Ganju's Pokedex and lead them to Rukia's new cell. So Hanataro did help, but still put his energy in, out of respect/obligation regardless of his current rank.

Ah, feasible enough I guess. But I don't want another arc where the Soul Society is being destroyed... AGAIN. :p

Every story follows an archetype, as pointed out by Jin. Hopefully its a little more........unique.

I also forgot to say "OOOOH! Thats what the other badge was for!" too :p
[/spoil]

@Zam: I love the charts. I expected Yamamoto's stamina to be higher. But then again, when you have that much power , why do you need to last that long?

[spoil]But the new one is there XD I think we had a scene before saying that the Central 46 is the highest authority or whatnot in the whole Soul Society, that even the Captains cannot go against their ruling. Ah well.[/spoil]
[spoil]It's possible that Aizen's betrayal completely threw the political system for a loop - perhaps the C46 doesn't have as much power now, as it shows that if something like Aizen does happen again, they aren't as screwed.[/spoil]
jet lag It just means that now we could be sharing the same daylight. XD
Yup 8D
so you have to keep it alive
Not just me (thank goodness). It seems we'll still have people posting every now and then. At the very least, a handful of people will post once or more a week.
[spoil]
What else? XD
Though now that you mention it, I wonder if Mayuri would want to give his reiatsu to Ichigo. He's just the kind that doesn't care. Even if it's the Captain-Commander's orders.[/spoil]
[spoil]Unless he could study how such a massive amount of reiatsu affects a person...[/spoil]
So after seeing MC's topic about captain class character without BDCs from Kubo, I started to play around with my charts.
At first, I assigned battle stat ranges to those characters, and then I planned to create charts that reflected that.
But then I got distracted creating a new Battle Data Chart with better categories.
After working for a few hours in Paint.NET, and with some help from ILP, I've completed it.
ILP said I should propose them to the club before implementing them, so here are some examples...
KenpachiBDC.png
YamamotoBDC.png
AizenBDC.png

As you can see, the new charts are octagonal.
And the new categories change up the dynamics of the original BDC.
Would you guys want to change over to the new format?
Obviously, because I helped you make them, I really like them - especially since the categories make sense with what we know from the other charts. I was thinking, after we come up with the stats for all the Canon Captains, we might be able to implement them in the club? Though it depends on what some of the other captains say (especially since this strays away from canon slightly more than the charts). Nobody post stats for themselves yet, I want to get the average of the canon captains first

But also, I probably won't completely switch over to the new charts - I'll work on them as well, but I'll focus still on the hexagonal charts.

Topic
Yoruichi

Offense: 100
Defense: 80
Mobility: 100
Stamina: 100
Intelligence: 80
Kido/Retisu: 80
Physical Strength: 100
Total: 540 or 640
A 540 total, making her on par with Unohana. I think this works well, as she's obviously got the high stats in Offense, Mobility and Stamina. The only thing is that I think her Shunko would make her have a high Kidou, and due to being head of the Onmitsukidou, she'd have a high Intellect, too You can see why I had the problem of making her too powerful
Also, the Octagonal total would be 720, not 640. Kidou and Reiatsu are 2 different stats (and you only count one of them).

MasterCharizard15 said:
EDIT:
I'm a sucker for octagons, so I approve.
Poor ILP, now the data is gonna need ALOT of recalculations.
Poor me? I'm delighted! I have more numbers to work with! This will be a lot of fun for me. Also, I won't recalculate, I'll just have 2 folders - hexagon and octagon.
If it was just a fusion of the general themes and settings then I'd probably be fine with it.
But this is just straight up reusing a storyline, which doesn't sit well with me.
I mean, if you look reaaaally closely, the entire Bleach series is almost a rip-off of the entire Yu Yu Hakusho series.

Yu Yu Hakusho did all this and more in somewhere over 100 chapters.
Bleach is at 400+ chapters and still ongoing.
Now, no doubt some of the similarities listed above are just coincidences, but when the overall story has not only been done before, but done better before, I just feel disinterested in it.
[spoil]Wow... I hadn't even realised half of that I don't remember too much of YYH. But yeah, you're right, Bleach is incredibly similar to YYH, and as you said, the pacing is much worse. [/spoil]
@Zam: I love the charts. I expected Yamamoto's stamina to be higher. But then again, when you have that much power , why do you need to last that long?
Not to mention, he's an old man. It's a surprise his Mobility hasn't lowered as well (but if the official hexagons say his mobility is 100, it will stay like that - the only ones that will be different from the hex charts are Kidou/Reiatsu, and Stamina).

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
first free time in days dammit Since everybody already commented on the manga, I won't bother.

Ooh, new charts, eh? My stats need a revamp anyway.

Offense: 100 (I'm a master swordsman I'm precise and never waste movement or opportunities without a really good reason. My movements are also very tricky and hard to track, and I have several incredibly powerful offensive techniques.)

Defense: 100 (I defend and attack simultaniously, use offense as a defense, and have several powerful defensive techniques. My enhanced sensory abilities and reaction time also give me an incredible defensive combination that makes me very hard to attack properly because it becomes borderline impossible to plan your attacks or time them correctly.)

Mobility: 100 (No contest; the fastest being in the Soul Society. I'm also extremely flexible, very mobile and agile. As I said earlier, my movement style is unique and singularly hard to follow. With my reaction time in play, I can even react after my opponent and still make it in time, and my senses let me practically forsee attacks in advance.)

Kidou: 10 (I suck at Kidou. Period. In addition, exerting the focused spiritual energy for Kidou in my Bankai and Shikai forms puts direct stress on my nerves, making it a terrible idea. This leaves me largely incapable of sustaining distance combat outside of mid-range shockwave attacks.)

Spiritual Power/Reiatsu: 100 (I have truckloads of reiatsu, enough to match Golde's Bankai with my own. However, because of my lower endurance, I can't exert myself for nearly as long as him.)

Intellect: 100 (If I need to explain this, you clearly don't know me very well. Let's just say that I'm the club strategist and leave it at that, since I'd rather not inflate my own ego.)

Physical Strength: 80 (I'm strong, but not monsterously so. I rely on speed and skill far more than strength anyway.)

Stamina: 30 (if I'm dealt a serious hit even once in my Bankai, I'm finished. I might survive two or three serious hits in my Shikai form, but even that's pushing it. The only reason it's 30 rather than 10 is because I can sustain my Bankai for extended periods despite the stress it puts on my body.)

Total: 620 (I calculated what the "standard" would become [our old one was 490], and it comes out to be roughly 650. I think that, with my weaknesses being so severe, 620 is a reasonable ammount despite my number of 100's. In all honesty, the only reason the rest are so high is to compensate for my ridiculously large weaknesses.)

Kida said:
Oh wow, that would be so cool, but it would have to be a shiny Eevee, actually suits rather well - underestimated at first, but can call upon higher powers to become different element channelers ... oooh the Eevee line was also my fave when I first played pokemon, so many years ago ^^ good times.

It was a good idea? 0_o I made that up off the top of my head, lol.

Dauc said:
hehe, war general :p

I grew up in a military family, I can't help it ;P

Dauc said:
ooooh, if you are sending this now, i am scared to see what you will send when i post at the end of apr2012 going "EXAMS DONE!!!!!" and you havent even started yours yet :p

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *dies* I don't even want to think about exams now, I have so much on my plate as it is.

ILP said:
If I'm not mistaken, he has at least tried, no? Or at least, Eon will when he thinks that it's an okay time for Luke to change.

I did with his first one; gave him a few pointers and said "go". That didn't work so well. I'm letting him change it around the time I turn 19, in October, and I will be designing it with his ideas, heavily supervising the process and making sure it's a Zan he'll be happy with for a while.

Arc said:
Mwahahahahaha
Oooh! Now I know what happens when Link goes near a fairy. No wonder it disappears off the screen in the games, it's too violent for children.

xD It's supposed to be Link finally snapping at Navi, your annoying fairy companion from Ocarina of Time. She was actually voted one of the top 10 most annoying video game characters of all time by Game Informer; I fully agree.

@My Fanfic: No progress. I haven't even had time to sit down in front of a computer until today, everything I've done on Serebii has been from my phone, and I'm not happy about it. In addition, I realized that I'd forgotten to copy my notes onto my USB drive, so I'll have to wait for Labor Day weekend (the first time I'll be going home) before I can even start :/

arceus03

I quite like the new one, since it gives... better coverage now that sounds like a mobile phone company ad

Welcome to the USA! Former Land of golden opportunities!
Also the land of Rootbeer soda, No.2 pencils, Chinese Food, crackers, music videos, and baseball, among many other things.

I know what a cracker is :p Thankyou =D

[spoil]
Any chapter with Unohana, even briefly, is a great chapter to you. xD

XD Of course! She gets so little screentime, seeing her for a moment is enough to make me go weee :p

1. Well, I think they were hiding until it was revealed that Aizen was to blame. But I think even now they're probably still exiled. But I could be wrong...

IF they're even exiled now, the new C46 must be nuts. XD That's all I can say.

2. Well, it's a whole new group of Central 46 now. I'm sure they're with Yamamoto's decision; they couldn't really stop him anyways.

Ahyeah, I guess. But we weren't really told whether or not a Captain-Commander would be able to overrun their decision or not though.

3. I think you're talking about how I made a joke about Hanantaro being the new captain of Squad 5. This weeks chapter sort of fueled that joke. :p

Not exactly Didn't Renji say something about every Captain and Lieutenant giving their reiatsu to the glowing sword? That's what I meant :p

That's what I thought too..."Ah! So that is why he had one earlier!"

Indeed[/spoil]

I recognized a few from the beginning Didn't really keep up with it, but saw a few episodes, I didn't realize there'd be so many similarities o.o

Sweet, have fun.

I will, thanks =D It's cool here. Literally. XD I'm used to the warmer climate of my country.
Though I've been warned that winters here are horrible x.x

Reply to Rex:

[spoil]
Damn you logic! Yeah well, you win. :p

:p

Just did some reading, he talked to Rukia while she was locked up and learned all about Ichigo. He healed Ichigo after the Renji battle, served as Ichigo's and Ganju's Pokedex and lead them to Rukia's new cell. So Hanataro did help, but still put his energy in, out of respect/obligation regardless of his current rank.

Pokedex, XD
Yeah, I guess that could happen.

Every story follows an archetype, as pointed out by Jin. Hopefully its a little more........unique.

XD Unique or not, if it's REALLY another copy of the Aizen arc, I'll just go ugh. As we have seen now, Tsukishima's ability is as frightening as Aizen, only less haxxy, since you have to be cut rather than only SEE.

I also forgot to say "OOOOH! Thats what the other badge was for!" too :p

XD
[/spoil]

Reply to ILPy:

[spoil]
It's possible that Aizen's betrayal completely threw the political system for a loop - perhaps the C46 doesn't have as much power now, as it shows that if something like Aizen does happen again, they aren't as screwed.

Ah, could be.

Unless he could study how such a massive amount of reiatsu affects a person...

That doesn't seem like a very interesting study[/spoil]

The only thing is that I think her Shunko would make her have a high Kidou, and due to being head of the Onmitsukidou, she'd have a high Intellect, too You can see why I had the problem of making her too powerful

Not necessarily. Soi Fon only had 60 for both Kido and Intelligence. Though yeah, if the reiatsu/kido data is split into 2, maybe she'd have high Kido and low reiatsu, idk. High intellect I could accept though, since she's been on the exile with Urahara for what, at least one century? Unless she lets him do all the thinking.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *dies* I don't even want to think about exams now, I have so much on my plate as it is.

This is SO cool *reminds self to do it when exams are over*

xD It's supposed to be Link finally snapping at Navi, your annoying fairy companion from Ocarina of Time. She was actually voted one of the top 10 most annoying video game characters of all time by Game Informer; I fully agree.

I see XD I only played, what, 2 or 3 TLoZ games and in all those, all the fairies ever did was replenish your health. And give you bigger bomb bags. Ooh, and a silver bow arrow, in the case of a very fat fairy. XD

@My Fanfic: No progress. I haven't even had time to sit down in front of a computer until today, everything I've done on Serebii has been from my phone, and I'm not happy about it. In addition, I realized that I'd forgotten to copy my notes onto my USB drive, so I'll have to wait for Labor Day weekend (the first time I'll be going home) before I can even start :/

That's long Ah, okay. I probably wouldn't have time to read it anyway, at least not so that I could give a full review. Though ILPy could

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
next chapter

allright, sorry for my absence but the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

ON WITH THE SHOW

At the words of this sudden prophecy, many of the captains began to talk. The only silent one being Captain Blue, of squad 11. Her face showed that she was annoyed by the fact that people were scared. In a fit of rage, she stormed out of the meeting room.

"Enough!" Golde said, silencing all with his booming voice.

"Take Garra to the infirmary, we'll need more information when he wakes up, that said, if we can find where these 'knights' are holed up, we can send a team in for a preemtive strike. I will send Captain Rouga Kouken of squad 7, as well as 5 lieutenants in."

"Excuse me, sir, but aren't you overestimating them? Sending in a captain and five lieutenants to combat them?" captain Ant said.

"At this time I'm afraid we're underestimating them." Golde said with a sigh. He had an obvious look of both strain and frustration on his face, the way he looks when he needs his mid-afternoon candy.

"Sir, let me go too." Jaku said, stepping up.

"Absolutely not."

"But I fought one of them, I can help."

"It is true, but you lost had to revert to your hollow form, were brutally injured, and nearly cost us the lives of three captains. The fact that you haven't been demoted or worse, or that I still let you live is a ****ing miracle. That being the case, you are put on probation, and banned from using you zanpakuto until further notice. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, captain." Jaku said, clenching his hands into fists. He had to go, he couldn't let anything bad happen again, yet, maybe captain Golde is right, maybe he should just let it pass.

"Jaku, go see what is bothering captain blue and report back to me."

Jaku nodded and proceeded to the squad 11 barracks, a 5th seat there said that she went to her quarters after knocking out several squad members and crushing a boulder with her bare hands.

Jaku knocked on the door. "Captain Blue, are you in there?"

There was no answer.

Jaku, knowing he would probably regret it, opened the door.

The events of what happens next are very vulgar and blurred by Jaku's memory, it is recounted in the simplest way possible.

Jaku opened the door to find the captain taking a shower, a chill ran up is spine along with the thought. "God damnit you ****ing idiot."

A little ways away, Ant was carrying some books to his lab when he heard a booming noise, and saw a huge dust cloud over squad 11, he then saw a oddly shaped object flying out of the dust cloud straight at him.

The force of it hit the captain like a bus.

"Oh God Jaku, you really gotta stop laying off the chocolate man, and why are you wet? Jaku?"

Jaku's face was dumbfounded and awestruck, accompanied by several lines of blood dripping down his face as well.

Ant threw Jaku off and looked at him. Jaku still had that strange look on his face.

"I have seen the fist of God." was all he could mutter out.

Ant looked over to see Blue running at him. She stopped and started kicking Jaku's body.

"You ****ing pervert! What are you thinking walking in on me like that!"

"I'm sorry, I knocked but you didn't answer!"

"Excuses!" she yelled as she continued to kick him while he was down.

"Blue, if you continue you'll probably kill him, don't you think you should stop?"

"No."

Ant looked at her.

"Fine." She said, putting one more kick into Jaku's face before picking him up.

They stood Jaku back on his feet. His expression still hadn't changed, so Blue slapped it off him.

"Oh, thanks!"

Blue slapped him again. "I liked you better when you sat there like a retard. So, if I really want to kill you, I'll just have to fight you."

A few hours later. . .

People were gathered all around in preparation of Jaku and Blue's fight. Captain Golde walked forward.

"All right, these two imbeciles wish to have a fight to the death in order to settle a score." Golde cringed. "This will be a no holds barred fight, but if it gets too dangerous, I will have to step in."

"Don't worry, he'll be dead before he even draws his sword." Blue said.

Jaku's right hands rested on the hilt of his sword, as he put his tactical glasses in place. "So I guess we'll start with regular swordplay then, huh? Well then again, who am I to judge a captain." Jaku grabbed the hilt of his blade and held it back up his arm. "It's show time."

In a flash Jaku lunged at Blue, swiping his sword down in a head-splitter. Blue reacted by quickly blocking the blade just inches from her skull.

Blue looked down at Jaku's other hand, and her eyes widened.

"Tenran!" Jaku yelled, as a cyclone of spiritual energy blasted at blue, knocking her back as her feet skidded on the stone.

"That was a dirty trick." she said.

"It is no holds barred, remember?"

Jaku quickly moved into flash-step, several after images appeared behind him, telling blue where he is going to strike.

She twisted backwards, just fast enough to slash Jaku in the stomach, and then, he disappeared.

"Gotcha." Blue heard in her ear as Jaku threw a powerful punch into her back.

Blue skidded to a halt. "What was that, you could've killed me right there!"

"I could have, but this is just too much fun!"

This time Blue reacted first, slashing at Jaku as he blocked with the wide edge of his scimitar. Jaku parried and threw a wide slash at Blue's right side, which he dodged with ease.

Blue flash stepped above Jaku and sent a powerful kick into his lower jaw, sending him flying backwards.

Jaku stood up and wiped the blood off his lip. "You could've killed me too."

"What can I say, this is fun."

Jaku chuckled, then threw another strike at Blue.

Not having time to react, Blue dodged just as the blade sliced off a locke of her hair.

Blue jumped backwards. "You've forced me into this. Disappear and Reappear, Kagebu!"

Blue's sword turned pitch black, and lengthened a bit.

"Now, you're ****ed."

Blue quickly leaped at Jaku, he blocked the slash, just as she slipped into the shadow of a nearby building.

"Where is she?"

Blue jumped out of Jaku's shadow and slashed at his back.

Jaku fell forward, pain searing through his body. "I won't give up, not yet, not here! Blind them, Sukui o shainingu!"

Jaku's scimitar quickly changed into a long gun blade with a revolver on the hilt. Several sparks flew out of the barrel, and the blade seemed to shine with an ethereal power.

Blue continuously jumped in and out of the shadows, and slashing at Jaku. Some of the hits were blocked, but all the rest hit him.

After the flurry of attacks stopped, Jaku stood, hunched over in pain and exhaustion.

Jaku pushed up his shades. "I'm not done yet." Jaku threw off his tattered trench coat, revealing a white t-shirt that seemed to be glowing from his zanpakuto's light.

Jaku looked up. "I'm not gonna let this pain stop me!"

In a flash Jaku appeared in front of Blue. Reacting, blue locked her blade against his.

"Big mistake." Jaku said, looking down.

Blue's blade was on the top edge of Jaku's.

Jaku pulled the trigger.

The force of the bullet nearly threw the sword out of Blue's hands.

"No more opening for you." Blue said as she slipped into the shadows.

"Time to hit everywhere at once, Kajō-gaki no arashi!" Jaku said, jumping into the air as hundreds of bullets flashed out of his gun in all directions, searing away the shadows and revealing blue.

"Furasshu aitsugu!" Jaku yelled as he flashed in front of blue, letting loose dozens of strikes from his sword in a matter of seconds.

Blue managed to block most of them, but the flash of light each strike delivered made it difficult. Letting some strikes come within a hairs breadth of her neck.

For a while they continued to duel like this, as the sun slowly started to sink down, it came to night.

They both stopped for a moment, breathing heavily out of exhaustion.

"This is my time now." Blue said as the darkness of night fell all around them. "Dark Jumper, Kokuchouyaku Senshu!" she said, as her blade lengthened a bit more, all the shadows seemed to creep closer around Jaku, as a devilish grin appeared on Blue's face.

this is only part 1 of this chapter due to the sheer length of it, and the fact that i'm tired as hell

part 2 is tomorrow

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^ Luke, what in the name of Christ's holy left testicle do you think you're doing?!

I can name at least five situations/lines that are copied almost verbatim from my fanfic, if not more. Golde laying down the law, the "aren't you overestimating them; right now I'm afraid I'm underestimating them" dialogue, Jaku getting turned down to go on the mission (same thing that happened to Kai in my fanfic), not to mention that you have Blue fighting you and the "now you're fucked" and "this is my time/domain" lines, which I also used. And the bit about swordplay. And the "this is a no-holds barred fight" thing. And the multiple officers being sent to combat the enemy bit.

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own shit, don't fucking copy someone else's just to make it work.

*sigh* Ok, rant over. We will now return to the scheduled program.

I went through the Captains and put what I thought they should have for each stats. Zam has checked through and has approved them - but if you guys think that anything is off, tell us and we might change it (depending if we think you're argument is good enough :p).

http://oi55.*******.com/10cqmvn.jpg
The average total is exactly 669 according to my spreadsheet o.o

Ooh, new charts, eh? My stats need a revamp anyway.
I did ask that no one post them yet...

If you make Octagon stats, can you post Hexagon stats that match that? So the same Offense/Defence/Mobility/Intellect on both charts, it's just the Kidou/Reiatsu and Stamina might be slightly different between the charts. Because I don't want a complete swap over to the Octagon charts - I want to use both charts at the same time.

Likewise, if you felt like you wanted to update your stats, now is probably the best time to do it, while you post your Octagon stats. I'll probably update mine soon, after I'm done playing around a bit...

Total: 620 (I calculated what the "standard" would become [our old one was 490], and it comes out to be roughly 650. I think that, with my weaknesses being so severe, 620 is a reasonable ammount despite my number of 100's.
If we keep the same ratio of 490:600, then our new total would be 650, yes. But the average of the Canon Captains (chart in the spoiler) is 670. In the Hexa charts, most of us fit between Hitsugaya and Gin, which would make our total between 670 and 640. I just wanted a good range of totals before anyone makes charts, so we know what kind of area we should aim for.

Ah, exams. This year should be interesting, since half of most of my subjects are finished in terms of exams (did them last year). I'll try and study more but XD

That's a shame. Well, it will give me plenty of time to forget to read the previous chapters.
I quite like the new one, since it gives... better coverage now that sounds like a mobile phone company ad
Lol. Did I mention how much I like numbers? 8D
[spoil]
Not exactly Didn't Renji say something about every Captain and Lieutenant giving their reiatsu to the glowing sword? That's what I meant :p

That doesn't seem like a very interesting study[/spoil]

High intellect I could accept though, since she's been on the exile with Urahara for what, at least one century? Unless she lets him do all the thinking.
[spoil]Just because all Lieuts and Capts were order to, doesn't mean the other seats weren't.

Oh you'd be surprised 8D[/spoil]

I doubt that. Yoruichi is a strong and intelligent woman, and it's unlikely that she'd let Urahara do all the thinking.

ON WITH THE SHOW
I don't think I've really reviewed your chapters before (because of that crossover). But I'll review this since I requested it, of course.
"It is true, but you lost had to revert to your hollow form, were brutally injured, and nearly cost us the lives of three captains. The fact that you haven't been demoted or worse, or that I still let you live is a ****ing miracle. That being the case, you are put on probation, and banned from using you zanpakuto until further notice. Do I make myself clear?"
I think Golde's The Reason You Suck Speech fit the situation well. However, it wasn't nearly as long as it could have been. If Golde was angry enough to swear at a person, then he would be absolutely pissed - and have given a longer speech.
Jaku nodded and proceeded to the squad 11 barracks, a 5th seat there said that she went to her quarters after knocking out several squad members and crushing a boulder with her bare hands.
Sounds like a normal day for her.
Jaku opened the door to find the captain taking a shower, a chill ran up is spine along with the thought. "God damnit you ****ing idiot."

A little ways away, Ant was carrying some books to his lab when he heard a booming noise, and saw a huge dust cloud over squad 11, he then saw a oddly shaped object flying out of the dust cloud straight at him.
I think you missed a great opportunity for some more comedic violence here - not only did you walk in on the 11th Squad Captain taking a shower, but her boyfriend was walking right past and you wrote nothing about it. Missed moment of funny.
Which reminds me - showers are damn noisy. There's no way that you would have been able to open the door and see her having a shower, and not hear it behind the door. Not to mention the basic logic that showers are in bathrooms. If you saw her, you must of gone into the bathroom. Who would go INTO the bathroom to look for a person? Not to mention the fact that people lock their doors.

Blue slapped him again. "I liked you better when you sat there like a retard. So, if I really want to kill you, I'll just have to fight you."
Or, y'know, she could like, punch him hard in the face or something.

"All right, these two imbeciles wish to have a fight to the death in order to settle a score." Golde cringed. "This will be a no holds barred fight, but if it gets too dangerous, I will have to step in."
There is NO WAY that this would be reason enough for Golde to let Jaku use his zanpakutou again. The simple fact that he called them both imbeciles shows that he doesn't take it seriously. And if he was really against it anyway, he wouldn't let the fight happen.
You have the advantage at the beginning of the fight. you're fighting a captain. Hell, this shouldn't even be called a "fight", this is a fifth seat versus a captain.
A line fitting Blue.

Blue jumped backwards. "You've forced me into this. Disappear and Reappear, Kagebu!"
Again, there's no way that a fifth seat who hasn't even released has "forced" a captain into releasing. You should have become as flat as a pancake with the reiatsu from her release.
I'll make my point again with numbers, this time. Blue's Stamina is 100, yours is 70.

Lucario0708 said:
this is only part 1 of this chapter due to the sheer length of it, and the fact that i'm tired as hell

part 2 is tomorrow
"Sheer length"? It was mostly one or two line paragraphs and pieces of dialogue.

Eon's review was *applause*.
I'm beginning to think Luke might just be a master troll.

Last edited:

arceus03

^ Luke, what in the name of Christ's holy left testicle do you think you're doing?!

I can name at least five situations/lines that are copied almost verbatim from my fanfic, if not more. Golde laying down the law, the "aren't you overestimating them; right now I'm afraid I'm underestimating them" dialogue, Jaku getting turned down to go on the mission (same thing that happened to Kai in my fanfic), not to mention that you have Blue fighting you and the "now you're fucked" and "this is my time/domain" lines, which I also used. And the bit about swordplay. And the "this is a no-holds barred fight" thing. And the multiple officers being sent to combat the enemy bit.

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own shit, don't fucking copy someone else's just to make it work.

*Applause*

No offense, Luke, but what Eon said hit the spot pretty accurate.

I went through the Captains and put what I thought they should have for each stats. Zam has checked through and has approved them - but if you guys think that anything is off, tell us and we might change it (depending if we think you're argument is good enough :p).

I demand that Unohana has got 800 total. That is all. Reason? She doesn't need a reason.

If we keep the same ratio of 490:600, then our new total would be 650, yes. But the average of the Canon Captains (chart in the spoiler) is 670.

What was the average stat of the Canon Captain in the original chart again?

Ah, exams. This year should be interesting, since half of most of my subjects are finished in terms of exams (did them last year). I'll try and study more but XD

Ikr. My high school final exam was exactly like that. XD I remember what my lecturer told me. Something that goes like

"This is the American system. You work hard all year round. It's not like the British system, where you play all year long, and at the end of the year, you die."

XP

This is NEWS! You do, seriously? Woah =D

[spoil]Just because all Lieuts and Capts were order to, doesn't mean the other seats weren't.
[/spoil]

*shrug* maybe

I doubt that. Yoruichi is a strong and intelligent woman, and it's unlikely that she'd let Urahara do all the thinking.

Yeah. But how do you know she's intelligent? :p

You have the advantage at the beginning of the fight. you're fighting a captain. Hell, this shouldn't even be called a "fight", this is a fifth seat versus a captain.

That basically sums up my thoughts. And fyi, Luke, in the old days, the Gotei 13 don't keep vizards on probation. They kill them.

And "nearly cost us the lives of three Captains"? You're implying that your Hollow form is strong enough to beat a Captain. Pfffft. Major pfffffft. Sorry, but Ichigo with his Hollow mask was barely on par with Grimmjow. The Captains are way stronger than the Espada maybe at least not Hitsugaya. Unless, of course, you're talking about that final Hollow form Ichigo had. And plus, Ichigo himself is Captain level. For that record, all the Vizard are at least Lieutenant level. I believe any shinigami lower than that would fail in the fight against his inner hollow. idk.

It's cold

*waits for kusari's chess fic*

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I finished the octa char.....Seriously, there is a commercial spoken in complete Spanish, on the BBC America channel!
There couldn't be a more English language channel out there.... *facepalm @ the fail*

I finished the octa charts for all the the canon captains earlier today.
But I'm not totally sure if Ant wants me to post them just yet... >.>

I will, thanks =D It's cool here. Literally. XD I'm used to the warmer climate of my country.
Though I've been warned that winters here are horrible x.x
Trust me, cold is easier to deal with than heat. :p

If we keep the same ratio of 490:600, then our new total would be 650, yes. But the average of the Canon Captains (chart in the spoiler) is 670. In the Hexa charts, most of us fit between Hitsugaya and Gin, which would make our total between 670 and 640. I just wanted a good range of totals before anyone makes charts, so we know what kind of area we should aim for.
Kind of the thing I don't like about how you analyze the stats.
I think the charts should reflect each individual and not aim for some common average/area/etc.
But that's just my opinion, which I think is what Kubo was doing. :p

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!

I demand that Unohana has got 800 total. That is all. Reason? She doesn't need a reason.

Damn Straight!

She is the nicest and most feared Captain, who is the medic and the mother to them all.
Do the math.

That basically sums up my thoughts. And fyi, Luke, in the old days, the Gotei 13 don't keep vizards on probation. They kill them.
Agreed.
We'll likely have Blue to the execution too.
Then Ilp would exeriemnet on the remains and analyze them on the cellular level.
...then the "subject" escapes from his lap, trying to take over the world and kill us all off. >.>
And "nearly cost us the lives of three Captains"? You're implying that your Hollow form is strong enough to beat a Captain. Pfffft. Major pfffffft. Sorry, but Ichigo with his Hollow mask was barely on par with Grimmjow. The Captains are way stronger than the Espada maybe at least not Hitsugaya. Unless, of course, you're talking about that final Hollow form Ichigo had. And plus, Ichigo himself is Captain level. For that record, all the Vizard are at least Lieutenant level. I believe any shinigami lower than that would fail in the fight against his inner hollow. idk.

Again, agreed.

I already said my peace about those stats. Nice work.

If you make Octagon stats, can you post Hexagon stats that match that? So the same Offense/Defence/Mobility/Intellect on both charts, it's just the Kidou/Reiatsu and Stamina might be slightly different between the charts. Because I don't want a complete swap over to the Octagon charts - I want to use both charts at the same time.

Likewise, if you felt like you wanted to update your stats, now is probably the best time to do it, while you post your Octagon stats. I'll probably update mine soon, after I'm done playing around a bit...

So we'll Hex Charts and Octa Charts.

You love this, so much.

...you do!?
I-I just don't know what to say anymore...
You think you know a person and they spring THIS on you!
I-I-I have no idea who you are anymore!

Agreed. The Noble Ninja thinks for herself!

Imitation is the most sincerity form of flattery.
Still can get your ass sued for plagiarism and possibly copy-right infringement.

See Cell and Zam, THIS is how you bring the law hammer down.

The fact you have the best lines...nah, still bad.

Welcome back to Numbers with ILP!
Today we're going to calculate the ratio, area and percentage of the Captain's Data Charts!

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Not to mention, he's an old man. It's a surprise his Mobility hasn't lowered as well (but if the official hexagons say his mobility is 100, it will stay like that - the only ones that will be different from the hex charts are Kidou/Reiatsu, and Stamina).

That too, but imo his muscle tone say 65-70 ish. But its just a few numbers, its fine as it stands.

Though I've been warned that winters here are horrible x.x.

^That. Even though at its coldest Hawaii hits 55-60ish degrees F in the Winter mornings and low 80's in the afternoons, I love the cold weather.

Reply to Rex:

[spoil]
XD Unique or not, if it's REALLY another copy of the Aizen arc, I'll just go ugh. As we have seen now, Tsukishima's ability is as frightening as Aizen, only less haxxy, since you have to be cut rather than only SEE.

[/spoil]

[spoil]
True.
[/spoil]

http://oi55.*******.com/10cqmvn.jpg
The average total is exactly 669 according to my spreadsheet o.o

Seeing Unohana's stats make me fear and respect her more. Mostly fear.

It's cold

Deal With It.

*waits for kusari's chess fic*

Wait, what? Oh yeah, that thing.

And in Rex irl news: DAYS UNTIL NEW TO ME CAR: 7

Last edited:

arceus03

Maybe. XD

I think the charts should reflect each individual and not aim for some common average/area/etc.

Hear, hear

Damn Straight!

See? 8D

She is the nicest and most feared Captain, who is the medic and the mother to them all.
Do the math.

Oh, I was referring to Yoruichi for this one. XD

...then the "subject" escapes from his lap, trying to take over the world and kill us all off. >.>

Lap :p

...you do!?

I know right! This is a big surprise :eek:

^That. Even though at its coldest Hawaii hits 55-60ish degrees F in the Winter mornings and low 80's in the afternoons, I love the cold weather.

I'll try. XD People did give advice to go out and have fun, because if you're not, you'll be gloomy and stressed up.

Seeing Unohana's stats make me fear and respect her more. Mostly fear.

8D

Deal With It.

:p

Wait, what? Oh yeah, that thing.

XD I think he said it should be up around what, August 28-ish until September 5-ish, IIRC.

Cool!

Oh OH OHHHH. The 4th Bleach Movie: The Hell Chapter is SUBBED. 8D *goes off to watch*

[spoil]...And what, 13 minutes into the story and Ichigo screams bankai. WHAT THE.

There's no way that white haired guy helps them for just the... dislike reason. I sense treason

Some forty minutes into the story, and I'm starting to think the Soul Society isn't getting involved in this Hell business. Awww.

"Everything is according to plan" I'm sick of hearing that sentence >.> Aizen does it a bunch of times.

They mention you quite a lot of times in this, kusari

Renji used a weird technique. Oooh.

"It's all your fault" Yamamoto couldn't be more sensitive, could he? >.> Though yeah, he is correct I guess.

Rukia fanservice WHAT THE >.>

Oh God. What is it with the animators and half-naked Ichigo? :x That's already TWICE man. And inevitably the same place got ripped.

Hell decided to help him, indeed.

The ending is pretty funny and stupid. XD

SO. All in all. I hate this movie. Not even a brief glimpse of Unohana. :< Heck, not even all the Captains are shown. I expected at least Mayuri, he's be pretty interested in this. Hmm.[/spoil]

Last edited:
What was the average stat of the Canon Captain in the original chart again?
With Zaraki having 100 Offense, 490 average. With Zaraki having 200 Offense, 500 average, if you count them as 2 seperate people, it's a 490 average again (but just barely lower than the first one).

Ikr. My high school final exam was exactly like that. XD I remember what my lecturer told me. Something that goes like

"This is the American system. You work hard all year round. It's not like the British system, where you play all year long, and at the end of the year, you die."
Ahaha, he's right. I have my exams around January, and then again in June. The people a year below me have exams only in June, and I think the people above me have exams in Jan and June too. I prefer it like this XD. I don't die.
This is NEWS! You do, seriously? Woah =D
I know, it was a massive shock to me too.
Because the stats say she is.

I finished the octa charts for all the the canon captains earlier today.
But I'm not totally sure if Ant wants me to post them just yet... >.>
Just in case anybody disagreed with the stats, I'd rather that happen and then you make it, rather than making the charts and having to remake some because we changed a few numbers. But it seems like everyone's okay with this...

Yeah, but I'd rather that not everyone's stats are all over the place, like Kubo's are. It sort of gives everybody ranks in the club to say "X is stronger than Y", while I think we should all be on kind of equal footing, or at least very close to each other (which is why this time, I gave a few different numbers).
Do the math.
Can I? 8D

You love this, so much.
ohyes.

...you do!?
ohyou

Welcome back to Numbers with ILP!
Today we're going to calculate the ratio, area and percentage of the Captain's Data Charts!
Wha-today?! *Cough* Alright, give me 5 minutes to set up all my spreadsheets...

Awesome.

Oh OH OHHHH. The 4th Bleach Movie: The Hell Chapter is SUBBED. 8D *goes off to watch*
I'll... watch that later. Some time this year.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Eon said:

*Sad Face*

Arceus03 said:

You still have Exams? o_O

Arceus03 said:
I see XD I only played, what, 2 or 3 TLoZ games and in all those, all the fairies ever did was replenish your health. And give you bigger bomb bags. Ooh, and a silver bow arrow, in the case of a very fat fairy. XD

She's constantly going "Hey, Listen" or something like that, she's even fairly annoying in the Manga too, only less insistant XD

Lucario said:
allright, sorry for my absence but the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

... there were no rumours about your death

Lucario said:
ON WITH THE SHOW

That's two pages worth in Microsoft Word, and it's mostly dialogue, not that long at all, you clearly havn't seen Dauc or Eon's fics, you also don't need a line of space between each line of text, you only have spaces between lines of speech.
- where's the setting? the descriptions? the actions of the characters?
A story that's just carries on a rather vague plot needs to make it up with the quality of writing.

Lucario said:
Blue managed to block most of them, but the flash of light each strike delivered made it difficult. Letting some strikes come within a hairs breadth of her neck.
For a while they continued to duel like this, as the sun slowly started to sink down, it came to night.

Blue is a Captain, Jaku, as merely a seated officer would not stand a chance; Jaku would be dead before he knew the battle had started.

Eon said:

XD That is the funniest thing i've read all day.
Gotta agree with the rant though, I never consider Plagerism of Original Content to be "flattering" it's just plain aggrivating and ... somewhat dissapointing to a certain degree, that people believe others won't notice.

Rex Trainer said:

WHAT CAR ARE YOU GETTING?!

In Other News:

http://i54.*******.com/29uysmq.jpg

Ah, the joys of clubbing...are you gonna bango?

Dauc said:
so i hear you went to a srtip club my dear
and that you passed out :p

Strip Club yes, they're like bloody gymnasts - Passed out? b*tch please.
I have quite a high alcohol tolerance, Esha was the one that was weaving all over the place, Me and the Boys had to look after her for heavens sakes, just when I started dancing to the heavy bass she started crashing ... oh well

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse

GIF WAR!!!

tumblr_loa4gzIYEW1qj9yz6.gif

tried to deal with it, and failed!
but on a more positive note:

tumblr_lq9n76Ljd71qazx4ao5_250.gif

The zanpakutou suits the person - and I am not a dramatic person. In a fight, if I want a power-up, I want it to come quickly. Seriousbusiness.

you have really terrible excuses :|

Well I'm glad you tried to find a polite way to say it XD
Alright, so you think I should take it out. Does anyone else think that it would be better to just keep it for the sake of having a weakness, or do most people think I shouldn't have it because it doesn't fit.

"for the sake of having a weakness"

ok, i get that when we all make a zan, we make sure it has weaknesses so that we arent all being god. but the way this is being done is stupid. the way it should happen is someone come sup with a zanpaktou idea, a theme or whatever, and follows it through. every idea has weaknesses. leave it to others to find those weaknesses. I dont advertise the weaknesses of my zan, but if you look carefully enough, i am sure you will find some. NL doenst advertise her weaknesses, just her limitations. i could go on. you and arc are going about the whole weaknesses thing the wrong way. you do not "add"weaknesses, you just let others determine them and accept thm. some people will have naturally more powerful zan's than others. compare aizen and soifon to people like Ukitake and Komamura. it does not mean that you shoudl just randomly add weaknesses for the sake of having a weakness!

Because he is. I wonder how many times we've told you that Golde is a boy. The funny thing is, is that it's just you who thinks that Golde is a girl XD.
wow..... i keep on forgetting for some reason :/

Aaaand I'm in the States. Woohoo Just got here today to discover not even a single page had added since I last posted

Welcome to North America

Why do YOU refer to Golde as a girl?

well, i thought she was.....

Pfffft. That just means you start thinking even when you were a spermatozoa in your father's seminiferous tubules. :p
yupyup!!!
my soul is older than that though :D
my soul was born at the dawn of time and floated, learning, thinking, growing for eons, until it popped into my sexy embryo

I think that was the nerdiest thing I've heard you said (besides our conversation entirely in Chess notation).

you have the weakest definition of nerd i have ever seen. Arc has said plenty of nerdy things. PLENTY of nerdy things :p

I grew up in a military family, I can't help it ;P

i love military families! most of my friends before i came back to canada are military kids. i grew up in a peace keeping family, so i lived in countries that arent the most... habitable xD

GAAAAAAHHHHH
same here :(

I did with his first one; gave him a few pointers and said "go". That didn't work so well. I'm letting him change it around the time I turn 19, in October, and I will be designing it with his ideas, heavily supervising the process and making sure it's a Zan he'll be happy with for a while.
yeah... good luck with that. i look forward to when i pop back next may to see what he has come up with

to do what?

At the words of this sudden prophecy, many of the captains began to talk. The only silent one being Captain Blue, of squad 11. Her face showed that she was annoyed by the fact that people were scared. In a fit of rage, she stormed out of the meeting room.

"Enough!" Golde said, silencing all with his booming voice.

"Take Garra to the infirmary, we'll need more information when he wakes up, that said, if we can find where these 'knights' are holed up, we can send a team in for a preemtive strike. I will send Captain Rouga Kouken of squad 7, as well as 5 lieutenants in."

"Excuse me, sir, but aren't you overestimating them? Sending in a captain and five lieutenants to combat them?" captain Ant said.

"At this time I'm afraid we're underestimating them." Golde said with a sigh. He had an obvious look of both strain and frustration on his face, the way he looks when he needs his mid-afternoon candy.

"Sir, let me go too." Jaku said, stepping up.

"Absolutely not."

"But I fought one of them, I can help."

"Yes, captain." Jaku said, clenching his hands into fists. He had to go, he couldn't let anything bad happen again, yet, maybe captain Golde is right, maybe he should just let it pass.

"Jaku, go see what is bothering captain blue and report back to me."

Jaku knocked on the door. "Captain Blue, are you in there?"

There was no answer.

Jaku, knowing he would probably regret it, opened the door.

The events of what happens next are very vulgar and blurred by Jaku's memory, it is recounted in the simplest way possible.

The force of it hit the captain like a bus.

"Oh God Jaku, you really gotta stop laying off the chocolate man, and why are you wet? Jaku?"

Jaku's face was dumbfounded and awestruck, accompanied by several lines of blood dripping down his face as well.

Ant threw Jaku off and looked at him. Jaku still had that strange look on his face.

"I have seen the fist of God." was all he could mutter out.

Ant looked over to see Blue running at him. She stopped and started kicking Jaku's body.

"I'm sorry, I knocked but you didn't answer!"

"Excuses!" she yelled as she continued to kick him while he was down.

"Blue, if you continue you'll probably kill him, don't you think you should stop?"

"No."

Ant looked at her.

"Fine." She said, putting one more kick into Jaku's face before picking him up.

They stood Jaku back on his feet. His expression still hadn't changed, so Blue slapped it off him.

"Oh, thanks!"

A few hours later. . .

People were gathered all around in preparation of Jaku and Blue's fight. Captain Golde walked forward.

"Don't worry, he'll be dead before he even draws his sword." Blue said.

Jaku's right hands rested on the hilt of his sword, as he put his tactical glasses in place. "So I guess we'll start with regular swordplay then, huh? Well then again, who am I to judge a captain." Jaku grabbed the hilt of his blade and held it back up his arm. "It's show time."

In a flash Jaku lunged at Blue, swiping his sword down in a head-splitter. Blue reacted by quickly blocking the blade just inches from her skull.

Blue looked down at Jaku's other hand, and her eyes widened.

"Tenran!" Jaku yelled, as a cyclone of spiritual energy blasted at blue, knocking her back as her feet skidded on the stone.

"That was a dirty trick." she said.

"It is no holds barred, remember?"

Jaku quickly moved into flash-step, several after images appeared behind him, telling blue where he is going to strike.

She twisted backwards, just fast enough to slash Jaku in the stomach, and then, he disappeared.

"I could have, but this is just too much fun!"

This time Blue reacted first, slashing at Jaku as he blocked with the wide edge of his scimitar. Jaku parried and threw a wide slash at Blue's right side, which he dodged with ease.

Blue flash stepped above Jaku and sent a powerful kick into his lower jaw, sending him flying backwards.

Jaku stood up and wiped the blood off his lip. "You could've killed me too."

"What can I say, this is fun."

Jaku chuckled, then threw another strike at Blue.

Not having time to react, Blue dodged just as the blade sliced off a locke of her hair.

Blue's sword turned pitch black, and lengthened a bit.

"Now, you're ****ed."

Blue quickly leaped at Jaku, he blocked the slash, just as she slipped into the shadow of a nearby building.

"Where is she?"

Blue jumped out of Jaku's shadow and slashed at his back.

Jaku fell forward, pain searing through his body. "I won't give up, not yet, not here! Blind them, Sukui o shainingu!"

Jaku's scimitar quickly changed into a long gun blade with a revolver on the hilt. Several sparks flew out of the barrel, and the blade seemed to shine with an ethereal power.

Blue continuously jumped in and out of the shadows, and slashing at Jaku. Some of the hits were blocked, but all the rest hit him.

After the flurry of attacks stopped, Jaku stood, hunched over in pain and exhaustion.

Jaku pushed up his shades. "I'm not done yet." Jaku threw off his tattered trench coat, revealing a white t-shirt that seemed to be glowing from his zanpakuto's light.

Jaku looked up. "I'm not gonna let this pain stop me!"

In a flash Jaku appeared in front of Blue. Reacting, blue locked her blade against his.

"Big mistake." Jaku said, looking down.

Blue's blade was on the top edge of Jaku's.

Jaku pulled the trigger.

The force of the bullet nearly threw the sword out of Blue's hands.

"No more opening for you." Blue said as she slipped into the shadows.

"Time to hit everywhere at once, Kajō-gaki no arashi!" Jaku said, jumping into the air as hundreds of bullets flashed out of his gun in all directions, searing away the shadows and revealing blue.

"Furasshu aitsugu!" Jaku yelled as he flashed in front of blue, letting loose dozens of strikes from his sword in a matter of seconds.

"This is my time now." Blue said as the darkness of night fell all around them. "Dark Jumper, Kokuchouyaku Senshu!" she said, as her blade lengthened a bit more, all the shadows seemed to creep closer around Jaku, as a devilish grin appeared on Blue's face.

this made me LOL

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own ****, don't ****ing copy someone else's just to make it work.

this made me LOL harder
you are still polite even when yelling at the kid :p a few vulgarities, but essentiually, polite. like a teacher scolding a pupil

In Other News:

http://i54.*******.com/29uysmq.jpg

Ah, the joys of clubbing...are you gonna bango?

so i hear you went to a srtip club my dear :D
and that you passed out :p

its so interesting when people cant hold in their liquor :p and was it a male or female strip club?
and did u get some girl on girl action? if so, DO U HAVE PICTURES?????

so on a more random note, i havent been on much. ILP knows why. sigh (but in a good way). lots of good things happening in my life atm.

Damn Straight!

Do the math.

i really wnat to write a yaoi fic with you and arc as main characters....
fire&water
pain&healing
male-male love
thriple forbidden.....

can i have ya'lls permission?

kusari

Raptastic
Best thing I've heard all day.

A story that's just carries on a rather vague plot needs to make it up with the quality of writing.
What plot?

Strip Club yes, they're like bloody gymnasts - Passed out? b*tch please.
I have quite a high alcohol tolerance, Esha was the one that was weaving all over the place, Me and the Boys had to look after her for heavens sakes, just when I started dancing to the heavy bass she started crashing ... oh well
Correction. This is the best thing I've heard all day. NL, you and I need to hang out.

i really wnat to write a yaoi fic with you and arc as main characters....
fire&water
pain&healing
male-male love
thriple forbidden.....

can i have ya'lls permission?
NO. NEIN. NYET. NE. ARANGKWA. DAH. KEKA. LE. UGUI.

Last night when I logged onto Serebii, I noticed I had recieved a VM. This is what it said:
You gonna post in the Bleach Club? I don't want you to miss the shitstorm that's happening from Luke's latest chapter.
Now, I'm going to post.

Disclaimer: Kusari's rant may include language that is not suitable for young children.

To begin, allow me to say that this rant will be getting everything off my chest, in regards to Luke. I have refrained from writing a giant rant due to Luke being Eon's subordinate and going off could possibly have put my friendship with Eon in jeporady. However, due to Eon also taking offense to this most recent issue and giving Luke a stern word himself, I feel like I think it would be at least a bit okay to do so myself.

Luke, when you first joined and Eon recognized you as a friend, I thought "oh, this guy knows Eon, so he's probably an OK guy". You quickly proved that wrong. The issue that began your decline in my eyes was the suggestion of starting a new club. At that point, I believe many of use have started looking at you pretty tenatively. From that point on, you only sabotaged yourself even further.

You have shown multiple times that when something you have done wrong has been pointed out or you have been told "no" to something, you completely ignore anyone's comments and input and continue on doing whatever the hell you feel like doing. Personally, I've had enough this shit.

Multiple people told you that we weren't okay with you creating a new zanpakuto, yet you came in with this overpowered monstrosity that everyone disapproved of. Your response "I guess I need to tweak it a bit". That's not what we meant, we meant "No". After being told "No" and agreeing to keep your current zan for the time being, I thought: "This is good. Maybe this kind of progress will continue and we'll be without issue anymore."

That thought, however, was sadly shattered in to an infinite amount of minute pieces. You pulled, what I believe to be, the ultimate in all ***hole moves when it comes to writing. You blatently plagerized someone else's work. To make it worse, he was your captain and seemed to have been at least an aquaintence to you, before you joined this club. That's extremely bad and you should feel extremely bad.

Using that last paragraph as a segue, let's get to the eternally-spiraling black hole of what-the-fuck that you you call a fic. I would first like to address the issue of your so called "plot", if it so can be called. To lead us off, the fact that your idea is way too cliche. The whole Four Horseman idea has been done many, many, many times before. Unless your's was going to be spectacularlly different from the rest, you should have come up with something else. I get the feeling that you don't plan things out in advance. I mean you started with hunting for the skull guy, followed by a severely uneeded crossover (this will be covered more in depth further on into the rant), into some crazy bullshit with an Arrancar and the skull guy reappearing out of fucking nowhere. Add in a bunch of fights written very half assly and you have a massive fustercluck and no one can figure out what the hell is going on. You seem to be filling the story with uneeded fluff just so you can get to your last few chapters and wrap the "plot" up.

Moving on, let's hit upon the issue that I refer to as "Disregarding Standards". This is the portion of the rant that I focus on your tendency to ignore standards set about by the canon. Before any complaining is done, I do know that this a fanfiction and it has some authority to alter the standards slightly. Your's takes these alterations and rockets off the scale of acceptance. It began in the first chapter with inconsistance in the personality of a canon character (the whole "You don't talk back to Byakuya" fiasco).

The corrosion continued with in the most recent chapter. Your whole "forcing Blue to release her zan" made me laugh my *** off. She's one of the strongest club captains and you're you. It seems that you're so incredibly dense that you skipped the face that even a minor increase in her reiatsu would most likely be enought to cripple you severely. So again I laugh

Another nice little piece of your ignorance are the names of the characters Carlos and Rose. Generally, most residents of the Soul Society have a Japanese name. Yes there are some exceptions but the trend is generally followed and it pressed a point with me. Not the biggest thing but still breaking standards.

You want more? My pleasure. Jaku's a vizard/visored who Golde just so happens to be cool with. Major bullshit. I've pointed it out before that as soon as Golde knew that you were a visored he would have ordered you killed and sent to ILPy for experimentation. The only reason the canon visoreds are still alive, is due to the fact that Urahara helped them escape from the Soul Society.

My final take on "Disregarding Standards" is your dodging of the fact that you generally have to be dead to go to the Soul Society. With the characters of Jaku and Rose, you regard them as living humans who chose to go to the Soul Society, as if it were a country you could just drive to. Sadly, this ain't Asgard and there ain't no Bifrost.

Now, onto an issue I promised to get to earlier. The pretty goddamn uneeded crossover. You interjected this already plotless story with a severely out of place and Deus-Ex-Machina sounding crossover. It seems as if you only included that little collection of scenes to attempt to justify the visored transformation. But, as it turns out, you failed in that department. Crossovers normally work better if it's a full on fusion of the two fandoms and not a short, chapter-and-a-half interruption that took time that could have been better used. It was basically just more of the fluff I mentioned earlier.

All in all, it should be obvious that I'm not fond of your mechanations. By this point you've just become an epic troll and are getting to be rather annoying. By this reasoning, I believe that if you force Eon's hand into suspending you, none of us will stand up to defend you.

And with that, my rant is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.