• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kusari

Raptastic
Hello everyone..i just want to say i hear by resign as Squad fives Captain..
I honestly dont want to but im not on enough to maintain my position so with that said
if it is ok with Golde, i appoint you the new captain of squad five. Rex be keep her safe man ive taught her all i could lol...everone else MC, NL, Zam, ILP, Dauc if ur till here, and anyone else i have missed lol i had fun as a senior member of this club and the last, i can truly say that it was a awesome experience seeing that this was my 1st forum/club i have joined and actually enjoyed. Im out..if anyone wants to stay in touch with me then most of u should have me on FB hit me up sometime.
*tears well up in eyes* Goodbye, Flash. You were very well loved and respected.

So, I figured I'd comment on Eon's chapter while I was here.

I got a mention as partial comic relief. I like that. Keep it up.

You continually make it more and more interesting with the way Rouga flips back and forth between helpful and mentoring and serious and dark. Makes a nice duality that works well without being the cliche of "I'm dark sometimes and fear that, but can still be helpful." Y'know, he's not an Ichigo.

In regards to the small foreshadowing of the sequel: It was placed in a time that it makes sense without seeming out of place. And, without sounding weird, I like the creeper vibe Yazzu and Rozzu give off. They're kind of the delightfully repulsive weirdos that can add a reluctant laugh to a slightly tense scene.

To sum it all up, I was impressed.

While we're on the subject of fics: Remember that Arrancar thing I talked about a little while ago? Yeah, that fell apart quickly when I found out that my plot made no logical sense at all. Though, I do have another idea, but it is *sighs* shinigami focused again. The main reason I bring it up, is that I was wondering if, should I get stuck, I could bounce ideas off one of you guys.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Flashy said:
I honestly dont want to but im not on enough to maintain my position so with that said
if it is ok with Golde, i appoint you the new captain of squad five. Rex be keep her safe man ive taught her all i could lol...everone else MC, NL, Zam, ILP, Dauc if ur till here, and anyone else i have missed lol i had fun as a senior member of this club and the last, i can truly say that it was a awesome experience seeing that this was my 1st forum/club i have joined and actually enjoyed. Im out..if anyone wants to stay in touch with me then most of u should have me on FB hit me up sometime.

Flash, It's sad to see you go, even though I didn't really know you. However, I think you should still come back whenever you can. Drop in and say hello, tell us how everything is going for you, comment on stuff, and generally just show up whenever you can. We'll still be here to greet you and comment on anything. You're still a friend and club member, and don't ever forget that.

Well, in a kind of "if I train under bad conditions, then under normal conditions, I'll be really good!" Like Goku's x100 Gravity training.

That really doesn't apply to drunkenness ILP.

Wouldn't that make us all screwed then?

Not directly. Inderectly... well, for some people, yes.

Good. No need to destroy your mind (or mine for that matter) any more than has already happened.

So, I figured I'd comment on Eon's chapter while I was here.

I got a mention as partial comic relief. I like that. Keep it up.

Don't worry, I will. You'll get a lot more than simple comic relief later on.

You continually make it more and more interesting with the way Rouga flips back and forth between helpful and mentoring and serious and dark. Makes a nice duality that works well without being the cliche of "I'm dark sometimes and fear that, but can still be helpful." Y'know, he's not an Ichigo.

Exactly. Rouga's character was originally intended to be the anesthesis of everything Ichigo is supposed to be without being evil. Whereas Ichigo is defined by the friends he's protected and the successes he's had, Rouga is defined by his failures and by how much he's lost and forced himself to leave behind. Ichigo doesn't care about the law worth shit, and neither does Rouga. The only difference is that Ichigo is incredibly selfish. He only cares about what affects him, his friends, and his life; he'll fight death itself to protect that. Rouga is the opposite, he doesn't care about himself at all and only fights for the good of everyone as a whole. He's selfless to the point of self-destruction. Also, Ichigo is transparent; his motives and actions all have a clear, direct purpose. Rouga is impossible to grasp completely; his greatest strength is his unpredictability and his devious, roundabout, and multi-faceted methods for acchieving his objectives. Whereas Ichigo won't kill others without extreme provocation, Rouga has no problem with killing others who attempt to stop him, even if it slowly destroys him.

To be completely honest, I'm impressed that you picked up on the direct contrast.

In regards to the small foreshadowing of the sequel: It was placed in a time that it makes sense without seeming out of place.

Good, I was actually somewhat nervous about it. And I wouldn't exactly call it "small", lol.

And, without sounding weird, I like the creeper vibe Yazzu and Rozzu give off. They're kind of the delightfully repulsive weirdos that can add a reluctant laugh to a slightly tense scene.

Excellent! This is what I was aiming for! And yeah, they're the kind of baddies that can really make you squirm.

To sum it all up, I was impressed.

I'm grateful for your praise. Coming from you, it's a major compliment.

While we're on the subject of fics: Remember that Arrancar thing I talked about a little while ago? Yeah, that fell apart quickly when I found out that my plot made no logical sense at all. Though, I do have another idea, but it is *sighs* shinigami focused again. The main reason I bring it up, is that I was wondering if, should I get stuck, I could bounce ideas off one of you guys.

Feel free to use me as an idea trampoline.

Comments in bold, as per usual for me.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

It sad to see you leave man. Just stop by once in a great while, may your life be filled with happiness and peace.

Sure, I'll help as much as I can.

Reviewception going on everywhere o_O

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
We will miss you as a fellow captain, Flash Step. D:
I hope you still drop by to say hi every once in a while.
I'll keep an eye on Min and make sure she doesn't convert Squad 5 into a bakery. ;p

Here's a small tribute to you, Dre. Even though you're not leaving/dead.
Create a Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
Hado #5, Kitsune hi (きつね火 ; foxfire)
They caster creates several orbs of fire that can be launched at their opponent. The amount and power of the orbs vary with the users' skill and power. The orbs of fire are a blue color when the incantation is used.​
Incantation: Calm your heart and mind. The red flames of courage will give you strength. The blue flames of knowledge will keep you sober. Burn everything and rise above the hardship!

Last edited:

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
I've been away too long... >.<

I still have finals and stuff but I figured, I've been posting a bit in the advent calendar thread here on the serebii forums so it felt right that I drop in.

Recent chapters, interesting, but not really DESPERATELY NEED TO COMMENT interesting, you know? Behind on anime because, well, school, procrastination, etc. =P

Regarding the squad, what ILP said. (THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS NEED TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!!!) lol I'm waiting to see what the hell happened in the manga with Momo. Because I suck at deciding things on my own. (Well, that, and also I'm still, uhh, busy with finals. lol)

Oh yeah. Zam. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. SQUAD FIVE IS NOW THE BAKERY SQUAD!!!

*shot*

Yeah, I should do my homework.

I'll do my best to post more over the break, and also the beginning of next semester when things aren't too busy. I haven't forgotten about you guys~ ^_^

That's a shame, but a fic about shinigami is better than no fic at all. Definitely looking forward to it 8D
That really doesn't apply to drunkenness ILP.
XD I'm just joking.

Good. No need to destroy your mind (or mine for that matter) any more than has already happened.
XD I actually do know what you're talking about. Would make all the fangirls crazy. ALL of them.

Regarding the squad, what ILP said. (THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS NEED TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!!!) lol I'm waiting to see what the hell happened in the manga with Momo. Because I suck at deciding things on my own. (Well, that, and also I'm still, uhh, busy with finals. lol)
[spoil]Because Renji has not become a Captain, I still think Momo is a Lieut too. Purely speculation, but Renji is almost definitely more capable of being a Captain than Hinamori.[/spoil]

Last edited:

arceus03

What is this I don't even...

Okay, I failed completely at even grasping the logic Kubo tried to put behind the latest chapter. ILPy, explain!

kthxbai.

My favourite part was the ending. When it ended.

Pretty colour page.

Alright, about 5 pages of fighting, then Ginjou is beat. Well, hey, at least it didn't drag on, right? And the anime can really spruce it up with the animation and music.

Interesting idea, if they were swapped. Definitely something that can make loads of fanfics.

Trollkishima, of course.

Ah, with the reread, I see it's actually Riruka that controlled Rukia to jump in the way - you can tell by the eyes and her pose.

So Riruka jumped in front of Ichigo because he saved Ginjou (possible backstory relation) as well as her crush on him. Do we know if Rukia also told her anything? Or perhaps Riruka may have had access to her memories/thoughts (which would be quite a nice bit extra).

Backstory time! Trollkishima looks kind of cute XD

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
[spoil]
That battle was pretty unepic if you ask me. Ginjou goes bankai only to be defeated in like 10 seconds, but yea, at least didn't drag on.

I like the role swap idea, makes ya wonder don't it.

I knew it, Riruka was "possessing" Rukia.

Oh yay, a backstory, I enjoy those.
[/spoil]

I got my final, final (as in my last final of the semester) today. And after that I'm free! FREE I TELLZ YA! *crazed cackle*

Last edited:

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
This week's chapter seemed SO FREAKIN' SHORT. I can't be the only one who think this, right...? I read it right after I read the Naruto chapter, and that took m 3x the time to absorb and read through... >.<

Plotwise:

[spoil]Despite the super fast pace, it was fairly interesting... I guess this kinda brings to a close this whole fight...? Maybe... I dunno.

The part when Ginjou is dying and thinking about if he and Ichigo were in each others' place... It reminded me of what my English (and literature) teacher from high school said, about having a round character. I'm no good at explaining but basically, if a character like him makes a realization, even at the very end, then he becomes a more "believable" character... Riruka too, she came around and saw the truth too.

To me, this chapter was kind of like resolving the fullbringers' situations (for lack of better term). It was fast paced but there was a fairly deep meaning behind it...[/spoil]

Maybe I'm reading too much into it though. Honestly, this is the first chapter in a long time I actually felt really obligated to comment on. It seems like another turning point in the story.

---

ILP:

[spoil]I'm not expecting her to become a captain but I'm more wondering if she even still has her rank anyway. You know, recovery and stuff could put her out, even though it has bee, what, 17 months, was it...? I just kinda wish they'd show the status of all those soul society characters, relatively soon, you know? A lot of my favorite characters are some of the various squad members... >.<

I agree with your point about Renji, but what I wonder is if he would even want to become a captain of another squad? Because CLEARLY there have been open spots for many months now... I'm sure if he wanted, he could become a captain.

GAHHH All this just leads back to me wanting to know more about what the heck is going on in the Soul Society anyway!!![/spoil]

BTW I still do have finals to do, I kinda am supposed to be doing homework and studying, like, now... But since it's Wednesday I figured I'd read the manga real quick before starting... ^^; Anyway, I'm out for now, and my last final will probably be either on Monday or next Wednesday. After that, I'll be around for a bit. =)

I got my final, final (as in my last final of the semester) today. And after that I'm free! FREE I TELLZ YA! *crazed cackle*
Good luck to everyone with finals this week!
ILP:

[spoil]I'm not expecting her to become a captain but I'm more wondering if she even still has her rank anyway. You know, recovery and stuff could put her out, even though it has bee, what, 17 months, was it...? I just kinda wish they'd show the status of all those soul society characters, relatively soon, you know? A lot of my favorite characters are some of the various squad members... >.<

I agree with your point about Renji, but what I wonder is if he would even want to become a captain of another squad? Because CLEARLY there have been open spots for many months now... I'm sure if he wanted, he could become a captain.

GAHHH All this just leads back to me wanting to know more about what the heck is going on in the Soul Society anyway!!![/spoil]
[spoil]Yeah. I think she's probably still slowly recovering, but able to do some duties, a bit like Ukitake.

The only thing is that I think Renji wants to be on equal terms with Byakuya, correct? It's why he joined the G13, became his Lieutenant, got Bankai, fought him... (that and Rukia). To be considered his equal would be Renji's goal, I think. Also, it's no secret that he has Bankai so....

[/spoil]

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
ILP
Spoiler just to be safe.
[spoil]That's true, but it still makes no sense why he isn't captain already if he wanted to be... Maybe he wants to take over the 6th squad...? XD Ahh who knows...

But I would think that he would have become captain of squad 3, 5, or 9 already, if that's what he really wanted. And it's not as if promotions haven't happened at all in those months. You know, Rukia. =P[/spoil]

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Oh My God Bleach, you've sucked way more than usual this time...

That's it...that's one more manga I'm adding to my list of "stopped reading".

kusari

Raptastic

Of all the chapters this arc, of every single retarded fucking twist this story has taken, this chapter is the one to make you quit reading? This was quite possibly one to the most reasonable chapters of the entire Fullbringer shit and that makes you hate it. I'm starting to get the feeling that, despite your constant mention of how crappy the story has gone, you prefer it when it makes no sense at all.

Like I said in the other spoiler, this seems like the most reasonable chapter to date. Riruka popping from Rukia's body was a bit surprising, as was the zombie Troll. Otherwise, another meh chapter.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
The color splash of Ginjo was pretty cools. :)

It was a short and actiony chapter.

Even though the scanlators screwed the grammer, Ginjo's dying-man question was thought provoking.

Trollkishima ain't dead, no great surprise there. -_-
And Riruka takes a bullet sword slash for Ichigo. D:

Dayum, so Ginjo had full-on Soul Reaper powers at one point. o.0
But I wonder if they were different from his Furblinger powers.
And if they are, then I'm guessing they were taken away from him.

[spoil]D: Are you going to quit Bleach like Cell did?
Maybe you'll like it a little better if you only watch the anime. >.<[/spoil]

Like I said in the other spoiler, this seems like the most reasonable chapter to date. Riruka popping from Rukia's body was a bit surprising, as was the zombie Troll. Otherwise, another meh chapter.
[spoil]I love that nickname! :D

Zombie troll!~
Zombie troll!~
[/spoil]

Last edited:

arceus03

The club is dying T_T

I got bored and found this online, so I might just as well: not that I'd expect many replies

What is your zanpakto spirit's theme song?
Ocean Princess by Thomas Bergersen, one of the two composers from Two Steps From Hell, if I'm not Mistaken. (The... band? from which Eon gave us our theme songs last time. Mine was Atlantis.. yeah)

Thinking of updating my Squad page with theme songs... if I remember to do that later on XD

Last edited:

kusari

Raptastic
The club is dying T_T

Ocean Princess by Thomas Bergersen, one of the two composers from Two Steps From Hell, if I'm not Mistaken. (The... band? from which Eon gave us our theme songs last time. Mine was Atlantis.. yeah)
Yes it is. Someone needs to kick this club in the ass. Sadly, I'm not the one to do it.

What is your zanpakuto spirit's theme song?
Void of Sympathy by The Agonist. (Beware the link as you'll be questioning how operatic vocals can fit so well with power metal.) Mainly picked because I always imagine Tenretsujin is a total sociopathic asshole who would kill his own mother for a cookie. Not even a good cookie either. Like an inverse of Arc's cookies.

Also, don't need a plot trampoline anymore. When I just simplified the antagonist's goals (read: not trying to conquer the Seireitei), the plot became easier to work out. Basically got to get character descriptions for the villains, a fight schedule planned and the plot written into a vague skeleton. Then I write. Then you gape at the awesomeness. Then I become president and take over Canada solely to initiate a manhunt to find and neutralize the the narcissistic scourge known as Dac.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
What is your zanpakuto spirit's theme song?
awesomesmileyplzsmall.png
Oh, how I love this topic...

Executioner by Mark Mallman.

I actually tried to find a theme song for Keiri a while ago.
I came upon this obscure song, and instantly knew this was it!
I haven't gotten into much of his other music, but I really like Executioner.

ILP
Spoiler just to be safe.
[spoil]That's true, but it still makes no sense why he isn't captain already if he wanted to be... Maybe he wants to take over the 6th squad...? XD Ahh who knows...

But I would think that he would have become captain of squad 3, 5, or 9 already, if that's what he really wanted. And it's not as if promotions haven't happened at all in those months. You know, Rukia. =P[/spoil]
[spoil]If that IS Renji's reason, I'll beat a plushie of him in the face.

The promotion to Lieutenant is much easier than the promotion to Captain, and Rukia was pretty much acting as Lieut anyway, it seems.[/spoil]

So I suppose that means you won't read it anymore, or post in this club?

The club is dying T_T
Seems like you brought it back to life XD

Because I'm lame and unoriginal and unimaginative. Eon was contemplating this for me, so I'll go with that. (In the end he changed it to this, which is my own theme song).
Need to make a chiptune or something

Yes it is. Someone needs to kick this club in the ass. Sadly, I'm not the one to do it.
When your fic comes out, I'm sure it will.

Void of Sympathy by The Agonist. (Beware the link as you'll be questioning how operatic vocals can fit so well with power metal.)
That is actually awesome.
Also, don't need a plot trampoline anymore. When I just simplified the antagonist's goals (read: not trying to conquer the Seireitei), the plot became easier to work out. Basically got to get character descriptions for the villains, a fight schedule planned and the plot written into a vague skeleton. Then I write. Then you gape at the awesomeness. Then I become president and take over Canada solely to initiate a manhunt to find and neutralize the the narcissistic scourge known as Dac.
It's quite nice to see how the mind of an author works in how he comes up with his story, especially with the case of what he starts with, and how he fixes and moulds it around various other plot points and ideas.
Executioner by Mark Mallman.

I actually tried to find a theme song for Keiri a while ago.
I came upon this obscure song, and instantly knew this was it!
I haven't gotten into much of his other music, but I really like Executioner.
I remember hearing this at least a few times XP
A very good song though.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
[spoil]If that IS Renji's reason, I'll beat a plushie of him in the face.

The promotion to Lieutenant is much easier than the promotion to Captain, and Rukia was pretty much acting as Lieut anyway, it seems.[/spoil]

Because I'm lame and unoriginal and unimaginative. Eon was contemplating this for me, so I'll go with that. (In the end he changed it to this, which is my own theme song).
Need to make a chiptune or something
[spoil]I do find it quite interesting that Renji wasn't promoted to a captain position, if he really wanted to be Byakuya's rival in that sense.
But I think it's more like Ikkaku's relationship with Kenpachi.
He sort of already sees himself as equal to Byakuya, or is satisfied with his current relationship.
But if he's not going to be a captain, then who are the three new captains?! D:[/spoil]

I think this should be your theme song.

Status
Not open for further replies.