• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Recap: Fangirls nosebleed over Seijuro, while what exactly happened on the mission that went bad was revealed. Muyomi along with a mysterious woman and man now have the the blood of the Captain or Former Captain of squad Eight on their hands. In other news, Yukimura met face to face with a powerful arrancar in the Arctic. How this all ties together and more will be revealed...hopefully.

The stars in the night sky shined beautifully as cold autumn wind blew across the Seireitei. The serene beauty of the weather along with the tranquil atmosphere made many Shinigami think it was the perfect night. The captains of those shinigami, couldn't enjoy this nice weather much, as they were much to focused on other things. Each were getting ready for an event that only happen once a century, the fact it happened two nights after one of their own died, just made it that much more stressful. Each did their best to mask any emotion they had over the events, hoping they could make it through the event without breaking.

Tonight the nobles families would all be gathering to celebrate and pay respects to the four great noble families. As this was such a important event, only the most noteworthy and powerful noble houses were allowed to attend. The event would be held in an hall, reserved for only the most important gatherings in the Soul Society. It was a grand and it's sleek traditional appearance looked untouched by time. It's wooden interior waxed and polished, it's gleam shown off by the light.

Inside the main hall, many members of noble families all congregated. The room looked like a sea of beautiful kimonos and elegance. So far, none of the four great noble families had shown up, which added a bit of anticipation and excitement in the air for their arrival.

In the mix of noble blue bloods, was a woman with long silky blonde hair with dark tips. Her kimono was a light pink with a complex and impressive design of a tree blooming with many different flowers. Her obi sash had a cherry blossom design, matching the ones on the long selves of her kimono. Even her zori sandals had the design, the reflection off the floor making it seem like a garden was always around her.

“Yutaka-Dono, what a pleasure to see you here.” One of the noblemen in the hall greeted her.

She had idle chit-chat with the man, not really caring about him or what he had to say at all. She bid her time on idle chatter with people nearby, hoping for the guests of honor to show up soon.

After thirty minutes of waiting, the room became more lively, as it meant that the guests of honor would be entering soon. The other nobles all crowded around the entrance for them, waiting for them to grace the hall with their powerful presence.

“So they finally decide to grace us with their glorious presence, I wonder if any of these guys will faint from seeing them? They all are desperate enough to pull that attention hogging stunt.” Fumiko Yutaka said her self under her breath, hiding her face with her long selves.

The Akira clan was the first to arrive to the gathering, each member looking stunning and elegant as they entered the hall. All dressed in their clan colors of blue and white, each room the youngest to the eldest, leaving an wondrous impression on all who saw them.

The women of the clan wore kimonos that had beautiful designs based on water and colorful flowers with peaceful and gentle meanings. The single women of the clan having much longer sleeves and more elaborate designs than the married ones, which were more reserved and subdued.

The men wore black haori over their white nagajuban undershirts. Hakama and obi-sashs being sky blue. Each of them had a netsuke ornament of a crane hanging of their Obi-sashes. The entire clan's tabi socks were sky blue as were their zori sandals, save for it's white straps.

The current head of the Akira clan, Mizuhashi entered the hall with powerful protection on either side of him. On his right was Ryuu Schiffer, his colors being dark green and gray. To his right, the Head Captain himself, wearing his colors of gold and silver.

“Are you both sure you're able to function at an acceptable level for this event?” Ryuu asked, whispering to the other two.

“You're worrying too much, this is nothing.” The Head-Captain told him, enjoying a jaw-breaker while glancing over at him.

“Even if I wasn't, I have no choice but to come here.” Mizuhashi told him without a trace of weakness or discomfort on his face or body language.

Everyone looked at the Akira family along with the two captains walking alongside the head of the clan. The power and elegance just oozed from them, their expressions and body language just solidifying this view of them.

Fumiko resisted the urge to roll her eyes and scoff at the others watching them in awe. All they were were people with more responsibilities and duties than other people, that was all.

The nobles had a different view, as in they envied and aspired to be like the Akira clan. From the way they carried and conducted themselves to the way they made it seem like they on pedestal that only a god could reach.

Next came the Flashy clan, and just as their clan name suggested, their kimonos were very flashy. While the females of the clan wore beautifully complex kimonos. The males wore kimonos that went against the traditional “subdued and black” look. They wore dark red and green instead, nobody dared to point out their rebellion against the norm.

The head of the clan, Dre had Saiga and Zam at his sides,as they all entered the room. While Zam's colors where brown and black, Saiga's colors were more out there. His colors were green and pink. Pretty much everyone save for the captains already there were shocked at how...flamboyant their kimonos were.

While Dre and Zam pretty much looking like they were here to be sociable and enjoy the party, Saiga looked uncomfortable. He did his best to hide it, but his lack of a smile and look of not wanting to be there went noticed. The fact he was next to two captains that were known to be fun loving, just made it more obvious.

After them was the Dauc clan, who's kimonos...well, lets put it this way. If they all starting dancing or moving around at a fast pace with the lights flashing, people would have seizures. They were that colorful and vibrate. Now unlike the other clans, if you dared to say anything that upset the Dauc clan, you would receive the harshest punishment they could get away with. This made them the most feared clan of all, their wrath being legendary.

Narcisse was seen with Kida, she sticking out with having a Kimono that didn't look like a rainbow died to make it. The fact she was seen with him wasn't surprising, as the two were close enough that pairing the two off was pretty much common. The surprising thing however, was seeing Niche at his side in normal formal male kimono colors. Black with dark green being the colors, Niche clearly was not as happy as Narcisse to be there.

Much to Narcisse's pleasure, they were the talk of the room. Everyone talking amongst themselves at Dauc's clans arrival with two of the Gotei 13 Captains. Kida pretty much was just there, hoping this event would go down quickly and as painlessly as possible. Since she would much rather take a nap then watch the nobles kiss up to Narcisse for a few hours.

Niche meanwhile treated this event as a mission, his objective? Pretend to give a crap about these people for the allotted time-span, then resume his investigation on Golde's poisoning and ex-captain Dauc's involvement. This is what he told himself in the back of his mind as he tried desperately not to just hide in a flower pot.

Fumiko gave the clans props for being somewhat refreshing compared to the others, though still bet they were arrogant. Arrogance pretty much was common place in the world of nobles, where being told your not arrogant enough is seen as an insult.

Zam wasn't surprised that Kida and Niche both left Dauc to be borderline worshiped by the nobles there. He waved to them as Dre and Saiga met up with Mizuhashi, Ryuu and the Head-Captain.

“Well they seem to love him.” Niche said to all of them, glancing over to Narcisse, seeing him reveling in the attention he was getting.

“Does anyone know where Aozra is? She has to come to this event after all...” Ryuu asked and said looking around for her, paying no attention to the Head-Captain and Kida who were snickering.

“I don't think she's here yet.” Arc told him, noting that Niche and Saiga both looked very uncomfortable as well as stiff with their body language.

“Oh Narcisse is gonna have a fit over hearing that he wasn't the most fashionably late.” Dre said joking, making Kida stifle a giggle.

Since his name was spoken, Dac instantly heard Dre's comment over the nobles praising him. He quickly left his wannabe fan club to “discuss” that hadn't arrived yet.

“The spotlight loves my sexiness, so I show up fashionable late for everyone's benefit. Since nobody will pay attention to what comes after my entrance.” Narcisse told the group, making Kida pinch the bridge of her nose. “Oh here he goes...”, she said exasperated.

“Ryuu, you're smart. How can his ego fit in this place without crushing us all to death?” Saiga asked mockingly.

“Magic.”

Everyone turned and looked at Ryuu, slightly surprised at his answer, Kida and Dre struggling not to laugh.
“The only magic around around here is the magic of my presence gracing this party.” Naracisse countered, earning a chuckle from Mizuhashi.

“He's getting better at answering stuff now. He didn't even bring out charts this time.”, with that, the captains gather laughed or smirked at Mizuhashi's input.

The party was going along smoothly as it could go, save for four captains being missing. The word about Senny's death still hadn't got out yet. The fact it's been two hours and still the final three captains left, hadn't shown up. Niche and Ryuu tried getting their squads to contact them, but had gotten nothing back. Niche tried to escape and see what was wrong for himself, but sadly the nobles wouldn't leave him alone long enough.

All the captains were pretty much told to behave and not to do anything that would offend the nobles. Head-Captain even went so far as to threaten cutting off their candy supply if they did. Now while Niche wasn't a sweets man, he knew there was more to that threat then on it's surface.

The party hit a snag however, when Azora came crashing through the east wall, nearly going straight through anything in her way and crashing into the west wall. The captain's quickly rushed to her to see what was going on. They swore Senshuken would have made her use the door.

Her hair was was in a mess, strands loose from what once was her bun hair-style. Her light blue kimono with crimson red river design was oddly untouched and undamaged from the crash.

“I'm so happy I got stuck with Oji-chan and Sei-chan! They always get the most bat shit insane people attacking them!” Aozora said cheerfully as she got up in an uncomfortable looking style. “The spell they used on this thing is so restricting, I can barely move! This handicap is awesome!”

The rest of the captains looked between her the hole in the wall she made, “ What's going on!?”
Merry Christmas.

Happy Christmas guys :)
Someone write a Christmas special fanfic?
ew.... memorisation.....
i love the topics, they are fascinating, especially since i have done a few toxicology courses, but i hate memorising anythinggggg :( sigh,,,,
Exactly the reason why I like Maths/Physics over Biology. It's just so intuitive.

EXACTLY!!!! doing more courses than average just is not worth it. It is bloody murderous!
Hmm, I'll remember that. Though I'll probably ignore it.

you stayed active the entire semester??? really???
Yeah, he did. XP

my family doesnt do the whole christmas gift thing often, but this year, my parents were feeling... emotional haha. so they gave me and my sisters presents :)
My parents are off on a cruise

hahahahahaahahaha
Science and Maths is this blurr of constant brain attack by your exams. less writing than arts, but BRAIN ATTAAAACKKKKKKK
Looking forward to it 8D

i would say, get him a cow :)
What why? WaitIjustrememberedhe'snowapandaisn'the.
And now I'm jealous of his name.
Haha, you are the only one.

Been incredibly busy most of the time, and now I have 'holidays' and I'll be even 'bezi-er' (See what I did there? A math pun. -Oh god, run for the hills).
Idon'tgetit.

Oh the joys of high school.
I find it funny how, even though I'm only a year older than you, this is my last year of high school, and you still have (I think) 3 more years after this.

Ohai. Kind of posting a half-reply to this. Cause I want to get post #5000. :p Take that, ILPy
Rotrum, y u no post earlier?!
Ah well, we're twins, so it doesn't matter so much.
And now another 2 years until we hit post 10, 000!

@MC looking forward to reviewing your chapter when I'm at my laptop 8D

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
Damn it. It's Christmas, but still no chapter. D=

That sucks.

ANYWAY.

What kinds of cakes do you think I should make for the bakery squad? =P

*shot*

Hey, there's not much to talk about since I'm behind on the anime and there's no chapter this week yet... >.<

SO I'M GRASPING AT STRAWS FOR TOPICS HERE... GAHHH.

Umm...

Merry Christmas.

Yeah.

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OMG I'M SO BORED. GAHHH.

Oh yeah. Got a 3DS and an iPhone. And a crapload of CDs.

Actually I wasn't going to get the 3DS yet but my mom got it for me so YAY. =D The iPhone was something I kinda NEEDED because my old one was breaking and the iPhone also has the iPod features, which, well... Let's just say my iPod is like 5 years old. XD

kusari

Raptastic
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, errybody. Not really much to say.

>MC's chapter

You die. I'm driving to DC and I'm going to kill you. I mean pink and green. Really? Brown and green or black and pink maybe. But pink and green. Plus playing lap dog to Flash, you die. You die to death. No really, I thought is was pretty decent and look forward to the next.

So, for Christmas I got the DVDs for season 6 of Supernatural, the DVDs for the Supernatural anime and a Furret. And a broken couch. I hate my friends.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
MURRRY CHRISTMAS EBERYONE!

@MC's Fanfic. A nice read, I'm looking forward for the next chapter. generic answer :p.

Haha, you are the only one.

How can you not? Maybe its because I'm a TTGL fan-boy :p.

Oh yeah. Got a 3DS and an iPhone. And a crapload of CDs.

Actually I wasn't going to get the 3DS yet but my mom got it for me so YAY. =D The iPhone was something I kinda NEEDED because my old one was breaking and the iPhone also has the iPod features, which, well... Let's just say my iPod is like 5 years old. XD

I got a pair of Von Zipper Drydock sunglasses, about $200 cash, a Variares D:D Beyblade and a new Stadium for my beyblades.

So, for Christmas I got the DVDs for season 6 of Supernatural, the DVDs for the Supernatural anime and a Furret. And a broken couch. I hate my friends.

Supernatural is epic.

What Christmas present would you give your Zanpakto?

A talking robot named Alpha

Oh yeah. Last night at my cousin's Christmas party, I taught myself how to play the first 20 seconds of Lugia's Theme on keyboard by ear. :D

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
What would you give your zanpakutou or whatever

Um...IDK. Candy? XD I would probably give her a really cool knick-knack and a but-ton of money.

@ANTS AT A PIC-A-NIC

Is everything on your post a-OK to be reposted?

:648s: (I saw this on the side and I really like this pokemon)

I was totally gonna watch like that Bleach marathon on yesterday. >> but I ended up watching one and a half episodes of filler before the TV was taken control of.

And now, I'm off to draw pictures and study HTML :D

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
What would you give your zanpakutou or whatever

CAKE

---

SO.

Remember how I said I got an iPhone? Well I decided to go ahead and buy the digital copy of the first few Bleach manga volumes... So far I have the first 6, and I'll be re-reading the entire series... I'll buy the volumes as I go. I do already have SOME of the physical copies, but I might as well show my support. They ARE cheaper on vizmanga, AND I can get them via iTunes gift card credits so that works out nicely.

I just made this relevant by posting about Bleach. YAY.

*is awesome*

PS

Cake.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Megabone chew - she could just naw on it for hours or a squeaky toy, so she could bite it then try to dismantle it every time she heard the squeak noise.

You know the spell check suggestion for Zanpaktou was "plankton"

> MC's Chapter

Love the reactions you give everybody to the party

> Finals

http://i41.*******.com/281zrpy.jpg

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
as apparently the only member of this club with any sense of a festive spirit:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
As a future Registered Nurse, I have to take the class. Now I've taken it once before, I always look at the labels of all the medicines I take and actually know what majority of them do.
such a smart cookie :)

Hey guys,

Been incredibly busy most of the time, and now I have 'holidays' and I'll be even 'bezi-er' (See what I did there? A math pun. -Oh god, run for the hills).

Anyway, I might disappear for some time (as in, I won't even be able to lurk around the forums as I usually do). Got 3 big assignements in due for January, plus exams running from January to the first week of February. I sure know what to spend my 'holiday' on. XD

So yeah, don't trash my flower pot in the Captain chambers, please.

Otherwise, I agree with 'dropping the fullbringer' arc. Read last weeks chapter earlier this week and it's terrib-ad. >.>

Ciao, I'll be back after my exams. (Though, those who have me on MSN/Live will probably see me online now and then)

what schooling system are you in that you still have exams????

I DO constantly check the club. I just don't post. Since everyone else is coming back from the grave, I figured I might as well. I don't hate Fullbringer Arc as much as everyone else, just cause I embrace my little kid side with anime/manga. From an analytical standpoint...well...I prefer not to analyze it.

For me, Finals (Well, end of semester.) start on Friday the Thirteenth. Yeah. And right after finals, next semester starts. Oh the joys of high school.

And I have break the next week, but my mom wants me to study all through break. Yeah. NO.

Spirit Theme Song

I could'nt find any. So...Stealing an OST from KHR.

Prologue - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL1owGcF7WM&feature=related

sup Rotrum :)

Ohai. Kind of posting a half-reply to this. Cause I want to get post #5000. :p Take that, ILPy

More so because I'm on the phone. And it's a painintheass to quote and reply to everything.

First. Welcome back Ed!!! :D And rotrum.

... Oh hai there too Dac. And min. XP

>Finals?
Mine were great. I got to skip Chemistry. Writing had no finals. Only subject was bio, and it's not really hard since the professor gave us review questions which were basically the same as the finals question, so it basically was a breeze.

Then again, my uni uses the quarter system and I'm already in the second quarter. Before the break, it was the first exam for the quarter, not the finals.

>Fullbringer arc
Personally, I had nothing against it. The logic behind it is... well, questionable, but we did have some great moments which I can't mention cause I'm too lazy to spoiler it. So all in all, it's not really a total loss. To me anyway.

>Dac
Idk, as far as I remember, that's the first time the topic has been brought up. Before this I think they were the character's own theme song.
Though the most common one is your favorite character

Google+? hahahadafuqisthathahaha I... knew of it, but never really cared.

hahahahahahhahahaha, you would just post to get the 5000th post :p
btw, I am in New York ^_^

your uni is EASY! man, i am almost jealous (i say almost because mine has a higher ranking >:) )

I feel like fave character is an OK one, esp when they introduce new characters. but until next summer when i remake my zan, as i do yearly, i will probably recycle answers :p though i am really attractive/random

and GOOGLE+ IS AWESOMENESSS!!! YOU MUST GETTIT!!!!

Someone write a Christmas special fanfic?
dammit ILP! this is why i have facebook and google+, you need to contact me for this kind of thing, i would totally have taken this project on!

Exactly the reason why I like Maths/Physics over Biology. It's just so intuitive.
maths/physics is just excessie hatred of memorisation :p although mathematical proofs, when you learn how to do them are super challenging and kind of, in a SUPER GEEKY NERDY way , fun :)

Hmm, I'll remember that. Though I'll probably ignore it.
hahahahahaha
comes with the territory of being an academic over achiever

Yeah, he did. XP
well, in my defense, he doesnt have facebook :p or google+

My parents are off on a cruise
my parents are on safari in Africa (but my exams ended too late for me to join them..... fml)

oy! be grateful. other than a wall full of "merry christmas"'s from friends, i got jack from them. damn cheapass friends.

Megabone chew - she could just naw on it for hours or a squeaky toy, so she could bite it then try to dismantle it every time she heard the squeak noise.

You know the spell check suggestion for Zanpaktou was "plankton"

> MC's Chapter

Love the reactions you give everybody to the party

> Finals

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

speaking of England and english things, next year (or the year after, depending on when i get financial independance from my family) i am getting a tattoo (so that even if i am disowned, its ok hahax) and it is gonna be the lyrics of God Save the Queen in english and french

rotrum

Ice Cold
I felt like bieng first to talk about a chapter for one.

Welll...That was extremely cliche. Like, really cliche. I mean, I knew that they were all alive, but the Tsukishima and Sushi part was..a bit much. I kinda saw the Yukio one coming, I think The Sniper disappeared and sent back a shyteload of money to his family some years after he left. Not sure why Jackie's Fullbring died.

Kind of wondering where the The Doctor is, no one is planning revenge. I was actually expecting Tsukishima to go do that.

Overall....THE FULLBRINGERS HAD ABSOLUTELY NO POWER OR WEIGHT.

MANGA IS OUT! It's a boxing day miracle!
3 pages of Tsukishima just going "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME GINJOU?!"

Oh yeah, Sushigawara. I forgot that they had a close bond with each other.

Okay, so everyone lost their powers. Only Ginjou and Giriko actually died. And for the moment, Riruka is staying with Ichigo and co.

That's... it. The only thing I really liked was Sushi's sweet little "YOU'RE INVINCIBLE, BRO!"

Recap: Fangirls nosebleed over Seijuro, while what exactly happened on the mission that went bad was revealed. Muyomi along with a mysterious woman and man now have the the blood of the Captain or Former Captain of squad Eight on their hands. In other news, Yukimura met face to face with a powerful arrancar in the Arctic. How this all ties together and more will be revealed...hopefully.
Oh yeah... This is old XP
If you want, I'll fix up all the grammar and stuff later.

Tonight the nobles families would all be gathering to celebrate and pay respects to the four great noble families. As this was such a important event, only the most noteworthy and powerful noble houses were allowed to attend.
While this is quite a nice way to introduce the Head of the Great Noble Families along with 2 of their closest Captain friends, I would kind of expect that the G13 would be regarded as noteworthy and powerful enough.
“Yutaka-Dono, what a pleasure to see you here.” One of the noblemen in the hall greeted her.
Do we know her?
The Akira clan was the first to arrive to the gathering,
Not surprising. In fact, with the order, I was excepting MC to come second. But besides that, it makes sense.
The current head of the Akira clan, Mizuhashi entered the hall with powerful protection on either side of him. On his right was Ryuu Schiffer, his colors being dark green and gray. To his right, the Head Captain himself, wearing his colors of gold and silver.
Wasn't the Head-Captain poisoned? Why did you choose Golde as the second Captain to be with Mizu? I can understand Ryuu, being his twin and all, but Golde?
Next came the Flashy clan, and just as their clan name suggested, their kimonos were very flashy.
Haha nice.
While Zam's colors where brown and black, Saiga's colors were more out there. His colors were green and pink.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?
After them was the Dauc clan, who's kimonos...well, lets put it this way. If they all starting dancing or moving around at a fast pace with the lights flashing, people would have seizures.
That fits.

The surprising thing however, was seeing Niche at his side in normal formal male kimono colors.
That is surprising, I wonder why.

“Does anyone know where Aozra is? She has to come to this event after all...” Ryuu asked and said looking around for her, paying no attention to the Head-Captain and Kida who were snickering.
Haha, aww.
“Ryuu, you're smart. How can his ego fit in this place without crushing us all to death?” Saiga asked mockingly.

“Magic.”
I just looked blankly at this.
“He's getting better at answering stuff now. He didn't even bring out charts this time.”, with that, the captains gather laughed or smirked at Mizuhashi's input.
Haha, that is actually true.
The party hit a snag however, when Azora came crashing through the east wall, nearly going straight through anything in her way and crashing into the west wall. The captain's quickly rushed to her to see what was going on. They swore Senshuken would have made her use the door.
I am not surprised. Not surprised at all.

“I'm so happy I got stuck with Oji-chan and Sei-chan! They always get the most bat shit insane people attacking them!” Aozora said cheerfully as she got up in an uncomfortable looking style. “The spell they used on this thing is so restricting, I can barely move! This handicap is awesome!”
She really is a Kenpachi.
This review sucks. I'll give a better one on MSN.

You die. I'm driving to DC and I'm going to kill you. I mean pink and green. Really? Brown and green or black and pink maybe. But pink and green. Plus playing lap dog to Flash, you die. You die to death. No really, I thought is was pretty decent and look forward to the next.

So, for Christmas I got the DVDs for season 6 of Supernatural,
He doesn't live in DC xD
And Supernatural, yes.
Supernatural is epic.
Indeed. I think Zam, Kusari and I are part of the Supernatural fan club.
@ANTS AT A PIC-A-NIC

Is everything on your post a-OK to be reposted?
Yessir! I think.

WIN.
dammit ILP! this is why i have facebook and google+, you need to contact me for this kind of thing, i would totally have taken this project on!
I literally thought of that a minute before I typed it.

maths/physics is just excessie hatred of memorisation :p although mathematical proofs, when you learn how to do them are super challenging and kind of, in a SUPER GEEKY NERDY way , fun :)
You have no idea the enjoyment I get when I derive the Quadratic Formula using the Completing the Square and the Quadratic Equation.

Lazy post was SO lazy.

Golde

Always Searching~
Don't crucify me upside-down or anything, but I really loved the Fullbring arc. I'm kinda glad its over, but it was an awesome story with a nice end XD

I loved Tsukishimas total breakdown. And I totally thought that kid was gonna kill him.

I figured Riruka wouldn't die or even be that bad :D

Anyone got any ideas whats next?

Don't crucify me upside-down or anything, but I really loved the Fullbring arc. I'm kinda glad its over, but it was an awesome story with a nice end XD

I loved Tsukishimas total breakdown. And I totally thought that kid was gonna kill him.

I figured Riruka wouldn't die or even be that bad :D

Anyone got any ideas whats next?
[spoil]I think you explained why before; you don't analyse into the story and plot as indepth as we do, so you don't complain about logical fallacies/poor story telling as much as we do (or even see it). Hell, I'm sure if I saw that when I was younger and not an overanalytical arse I'd definitely enjoy it.

Mm, his ending was not so bad.

As for what's next... more focus back on Soul Society. Now that Ichigo can see spirits again, there's no real excuse to put the spotlight back on them, and see what's happened after Aizen. And it will give Kubo some time to show off a few more makeovers, I think. Plot wise, perhaps a bit more on Ukitake and the Substitute Shinigami...?[/spoil]

Update the first post nao.

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
OMGOMGOMGMANGAISOUT?????

*runs to read it*

I WILL BE BACK.

(stupid auto decapitalization...)

edit

BACK.

[spoil]Hmm... Still not much actually HAPPENING...

I guess it's nice to know they care about each other and stuff...

ORIHIME IS TOO DAMN EMOTIONAL. =P[/spoil]

Yeah sorry I don't have that much to say at this point... >.<

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Merry Christmas! Very Late..

I lurk here too, I'm lazy to post. Or sign in.
How's everybody? :D
Glad to see eveyone here again!

Was done with Mid-Terms last week, except failed in Add. Maths..

I had an okay Christmas, did nothing except attend a weird, weird party at night.
Not that much presents :p
Just few cash, and some games.
I turned down the option to buy an iPhone 4s. Now I regret it -.-

Manga? No comments, really. This whole arc was a rollercoaster, mostly going down.
I'm glad it's over. I didn't like it, at all.
Trollkishima's crying about dead homosexual lover was funny.

Other than that, I got engaged 4-5 years ahead of time..

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
So...
Tsukishima is alive, and a crybaby.
Moe is alive, and is Tsukishima's pick me up.
Jackie is alive, and lost her powers.
Riruka is alive, thanks to Ichigo and Co.
And Yukio is going back home and, was let go scot-free. I assume he got off scot-free.

I found it boring though. Somethings were explained, but nothing to "big".

such a smart cookie :)

Nope, just curious.

and GOOGLE+ IS AWESOMENESSS!!! YOU MUST GETTIT!!!!

I still refuse to use mines.

MANGA IS OUT! It's a boxing day miracle!
Okay, so everyone lost their powers. Only Ginjou and Giriko actually died. And for the moment, Riruka is staying with Ichigo and co.

That's... it. The only thing I really liked was Sushi's sweet little "YOU'RE INVINCIBLE, BRO!"

I thought Jackie was the only one to lose her powers? Meh well, maybe I need another run through.

The song "You're The Best Around" came to mind when he said that.

Indeed. I think Zam, Kusari and I are part of the Supernatural fan club.

Wait... theres a club?

Was done with Mid-Terms last week, except failed in Add. Maths..
I still think it's Further Maths not Additional that you did >.>
Other than that, I got engaged 4-5 years ahead of time..
You. Me. MSN. NAO.
I thought Jackie was the only one to lose her powers? Meh well, maybe I need another run through.
Wait... theres a club?
[spoil]Hmm... Reading through it again, it's only outright stated that Jackie (and Giriko, but he doesn't count). I just got the feeling that "Our Fullbrings were the only thing that connected us" meant "now that we don't have them, there's nothing to connect us". I don't think we'll ever see them again anyway, though...[/spoil]

I think so.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
kusari said:
Of all the chapters this arc, of every single retarded ****ing twist this story has taken, this chapter is the one to make you quit reading? This was quite possibly one to the most reasonable chapters of the entire Fullbringer **** and that makes you hate it. I'm starting to get the feeling that, despite your constant mention of how crappy the story has gone, you prefer it when it makes no sense at all.
Yes, you could say that this chapter (which would now be the previous chapter) made sense in a way. But I don't recall stating that to be my reason for quitting. Most of the previous chapters have made no sense as well but I could still bear them because the parts that made no sense had little bearing on the actual story and were not made out to be very important plot points.
For this one chapter, everything that did make sense felt incredibly contrived, the flow of the story made for horrible delivery of these plot points, and to add to that, there are still quite a few nonsensical things put in there as major plot points.
If anyone can explain to me how Ichigo saved Ginjou by killing him, please do so.
You may also want to explain why Riruka inserted herself into Rukia since at that point in time, she could not have known what was going on to the other Fullbringers.
That second point is not too important, but that first one...I just don't see how! All Ichigo did was cut him in half! Did they ever have any sort of personal dialogue where they exchange world views?
And Kubo tried to make Ichigo not changing a positive trait...hm...yea...I'm not too fond of the idea.
If we add the really terrible pacing problems Kubo has, this chapter becomes unbearable.
This chapter was a mess, and a pretty big one at that. It tried to resolve the arc in a meaningful way but only ended up being painful to read.
I might still post in this club, just not as often, and with less knowledge on current happenings within the Bleach canon.
If a new Bankai (Ginjou's bankai didn't even DO ANYTHING!) or zanpakutou appears, expect me to drop in.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I feel mostly the same way as Golde.
Overall, I enjoyed this arc and I'm both sad and happy it's over.

I'm disappointed that Fullbringers weren't expanded on more, but that also happened to Quincies and Bounts. :/

It would be kind of nice if Riruka sticked around...

I might still post in this club, just not as often, and with less knowledge on current happenings within the Bleach canon.
If a new Bankai (Ginjou's bankai didn't even DO ANYTHING!) or zanpakutou appears, expect me to drop in.
[spoil]It just seemed to be a generalized power and speed boost. :/
Tensa Zangetsu, Ryūmon Hōzukimaru, Kamishini no Yari, and Tekken Tachikaze (as far as we know) all do pretty much the same. xD[/spoil]

Last edited:

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
I turned down the option to buy an iPhone 4s. Now I regret it -.-

WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!

Yeah you SHOULD regret it, this thing is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*been using mine like non stop...*

XD

speculation stuff for coming chapters:
[spoil]Seriously I hope they focus more on the SS... If not, KUBO YOUR TWITTER IS GETTING SPAMMED. XD

hahaha maybe.

Seriously though, I want to know what happened to all of them... Like, Aizen was locked up, everyone cleaned up the mess they made, people recovered and trained and stuff, some people got promotions and/or makeovers... BUT THAT CAN'T BE IT, RIGHT??? I DEMAND MORE, KUBO. I DEMAND MORE.

Moar plz.

And I wonder what Riruka is gonna do... If she's gonna stay with Ichigo's group or what... SO MANY QUESTIONS.

The chapters have been REALLY slow lately... >.< Story-wise, I mean. (THEN THERE'S THAT WEEK LONG DELAY BUT I WON'T EVEN GO BACK INTO THAT... XD)

...anyway.

Seriously, I read only 2 other series that come out weekly, Bakuman and Naruto... Both are going at a much faster pace... They're both more interesting too, with more happening in the same IRL timespan. (more happens per chapter)

I wish Kubo would stop stalling... >.<[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.