• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
That explains the fireworks.
Happy new years, guys.
SO ROMANTIC!!!!! have you met the lucky lady? do you two get along? or did you ask her to marry you yourself? if so, how many years have ya'll been dating? OMG!!!! HAVE U GOTTEN HER A RING????? CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE RING!!!!!
I was actually laughing way too much at this.
Yes, a perfect way to end 2011. So how did everyone else celebrate New Years?
Normally it's just me with my family, but with my parents on a cruise, I kind of just spent it sitting on my laptop I predict Da.C calling me boring and/or lame in 5... 4... 3...
あけましておめでとう!!
(Happy new year!!)
akemashite omedetou!!
****yeahHiragana

Bleach related:
What are your guys' predictions for the next arc?
I feel like we've already talked about it but whatever
[spoil]I think Kubo really needs a boost of popularity, so I think he might just throw us back straight to the next plot, maybe start off immediately with (a) new character(s), and/or action.
[/spoil]

kusari

Raptastic
Happy New Year, errybody. Let's hope we can last until 2013.

Spent my New Years hanging out with people until a little after midnight. After that I basically watched the Bleach episodes that Ice Heart mentioned, found out Kisuke's new dub VA is the same guy that voices dubbed Gin, surfed the web and went on a character creating binge. I now have and entire set of OC Captains, four Lieutenants and six Espada. (Looks like I get the damn trophy for Most Boring Night, ILP.)

Describe Your Relationship With Your Zanpakutou?

Terrible. I've said it before that Tenretsujin is nearly the worst person ever. Neither of us is particularly fond of the other, though his carrier (the girl holding the sphere) isn't all that bad. She doesn't talk though, so things would get boring. Either way, it's mainly a strictly business relationship.

I wouldn't mind some focus on what happened to the Soul Society over the timeskip. Would give us a chance to see what the characters look like and who the new captains are. Personally hoping for Shuhei and Izuru to get the position in their respective divisions.

Conflict-wise, I think Shinigami vs Shinigami fights are the best (and most logical) way to go. There's only two living Quincies and we've already spent years fighting Arrancars, so both of those races are kind of out of the question. Wouldn't mind a new race that can actually fight (More like Bounts, less like Fullbringers), Visored focus or Substitute Shinigami focus.

arceus03

Haha, welcome back Sapph! Arc is reviving everyone?

*hunching over Arenak's gigai*

*turns around and sees ILPy peeking at the door*

crap

EDIT
this should keep ILPy quiet... *looks at next post*

Hmm.... He's kind of like... That old grandad who means well, trying to teach a young lad to live in the world, but you do kind of get a bit tired of listening to him sometimes.

Grandad panda?

me? rude? never :p

Of course, never in this new year. Which has been only 7 hours or so. :p

always sweet, kind and innocent? I AGREE :D

Aww, you're describing me? You're making me blush :3

It is very... complicated. we are constanly teasing one another. we never speak to each other in English, but in a mixture of all the other languages we speak. We go shopping together, and hang out and behave like the cutest brother and sister couple :) oh, and on random occassions, our relationship becomes scandelous ;)

Cutest brother and sister couple and sometimes scandalous. Considering that your zanpakto spirit is a man who carries a coffin over his back, I'm assuming you're the... "sister"?

I wonder how you two frisk around with his huge coffin on his back. And have scandalous relationship.

*runs away from toxic baselards*

SPEAKING OF WEDDINGS! i have planned my ideal wedding :) I mean when i meet the lucky person, i will have to make some modifications, but yay :) marriage is so exciting :)

And you just said it above that...

oh right, and the love in the relationship.... hehe....

You are unfaithful o.o

*continues to run away*

Unohana. Fight. Bankai. Seriously needs that. Or else.

Last edited:

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
Hello everyone! c:
Just dropping a quick message here, among other things, to say that i am WOEFULLY inactive and I probably need to catch up on Bleach, as I dropped it about halfway through the Fullbringer arc, once I catch up i'll try to be more active.
Oh and I kinda sorta lost my old MSN, so here's my new one
orneryblue@yahoo.com
Uh..yeah! That's about it! c: So add me if you want, and maybe someone can run me up to the current on Bleach

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Right, so it's been awhile. I've got my Zanpaktou though, so it's all good. :p

My Shinigami is a fairly tall guy, ranging at about 6'0" or so, and is skinny on top of it. As for appearance specifics, he has blonde hair that's not short, but it's not very long either (maybe about the long of Ichigo's, but not spiky) and he has blue eyes. While he's not exactly scrawny, he doesn't pride himself on physical prowess, but takes pride in the agility that he has. He's a speedy fella, and that means that he's got to have a pretty good reaction time as well. He has a good amount of reiatsu at his disposal, well enough to do what he needs to do, but it's not like he's got enough to feed Africa single-handedly.

As for his character, he's sort of that 'head in the clouds' type of guy. He's laid-back as can be, and doesn't freak out over much. He enjoys things that appear interesting. He's honest about most things, and serious if and when he needs to be. It's not so much that he's pompous about things, it's just that he doesn't like to focus much on something that doesn't require it and prefers himself as he is typically.

Zanpaktou Name - Arashi no Kayou (Song of Storms)

Type - Pressure, specifically. A generalization to an element of some sort would be blasphemous and do it injustice.

Zanpaktou Spirit -
song_of_storms_by_katedakokiri.jpg

This guy.

Release Command - Render unto the world, Arashi no Kayou.

Shikai Details - From the sealed form of an ornate-ish light-blue-hilted katana with a short silver tassel just beneath the guard (I'll figure out exactly what I want for the guard in just a bit), this Zanpakutou glows in a silvery light and slowly shrinks as I wave it melodiously. In the end, it appears as an ornate Conductor's Wand, providing it to be light-weight, small, and easily used because of this.

The Shikai basically allows me to manipulate atmospheric pressure by conducting various melodies (which are mysteriously heard even though it's just a baton :D) and expending proper amounts of Reiatsu. By speeding up the tempo, it allows the technique to be faster and by adding crescendos and decrescendos the technique becomes stronger or weaker, respectively. Of course, these modifications to the melodies affect the use of reiatsu.

Onto the techniques. I have yet to name them, really, but I'll get to that in a bit. Like I said, my Zanpakutou manipulates atmoshperic pressure, which means that I can do many different weather-based moves. For example, this makes it possible for me to create lightning, winds, ice and water (ice and water, however, require a source in the first place. I'll get to that in a bit) as well as some other fun little tricks. By manipulating the specific pressure, I can dictate where the lightning will strike and along which line to an extent. By moving around the winds, I'm not only capable of bringing in that cold front we all hate but I'm also able to create a vaccuum, which means that I can take the oxygen out of a specific zone and also push or pull things or create a sort of vaccuum-slash, almost with the same effect as Getsuga Tenshou except different, you know? Fire can be made almost with the same effect as lightning, creating enough atmospheric friction to be able to combust something. With the other atmospheric powers I control, that means I can also (you guessed it) maneuver the pressure to give the fire a little boost.

Like I said, ice and water require a source, but with atmospheric pressure control it's not that difficult to maneuver clouds and temperature fronts, essentially meaning I can bring those materials to myself anyway with a cost of reiatsu. Unfortunately, these two can't be controlled as much as the others can with only pressure, but they can still be combined with other techniques. For example, a volley of ice shards propelled by a vaccuum tunnel.

Oh, and at the cost of some bonus reiatsu in order to supply my movements with the capability to do so, these melodies can also be overlapped, played at the same time. It's no small cost, but I'm sure you'd understand the usefulness of trapping someone in a vaccuum and then adding a bit of lightning to the mix and whatnot. Or a hurricane, that works too.

normal_wind-waker-baton.png

That's the Shikai's form, basically. It's fairly sharp, so it's capable of doing some damage, but it's definitely not a good weapon to go head-on with.

I won't add a Bankai just yet, I'll hold onto that one until I'm sure it's good. Let me know of any errors or if I missed something.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ I love your Shikai, the ability is pretty good too, Sound based attack from Zanpaktous are always cool

Spent New Years eve at a club with my mates, did shisha [again - felt like Absolem] went to another club, blasted my eardrums out, felt the music in my lungs, chilled in a strip club [which was closed this time] went back to dance got back at 4.30am opened the door, got on the floor, everyone walk the dinosaur

Yeah... this random guy kept following Mevan around, tapped me on the back and said 'I don't think your friend wants to talk to me', I reply with 'that's because she's with me'

@Kai: You got engaged. What. No seriously, WHAT. That's more than a bit unnecessary for a 17 year-old.
wait ... WHAT?
My thoughts exactly. >.> Kai, don't take this the wrong way, but what the hell are your parents smoking?!

Kai (CyberBlaziken, I'll call him Kai because it's shorter) forget his password XD and he won't be able to be on his laptop until Friday, so he asked me to explain everything.

Basically, his now fiancee, Maha, and him have been childhood friends since they were 9, even their families have known each other for quite a while. They've been going out for 2 years and 8 months now. He wanted to propose when he was about 21, and get married after he had a steady job and everything, but parents being parents, they engaged them much earlier. Though he's managed to convince them to let him and his fiancee get married, what, 7 years from now? Soyeah. To be honest, I really can not see them marry anyone else, after having talked with them both for a good year at least (and that's almost everyday).

And now time for Q&A with Da.C:
SO ROMANTIC!!!!! have you met the lucky lady? do you two get along?
or did you ask her to marry you yourself?
if so, how many years have ya'll been dating?
OMG!!!! HAVE U GOTTEN HER A RING?????
CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE RING!!!!!
1. Yes, and they get along VERY well. I've talked to them both a lot, and godamn it's like something out of a movie.
2. He did propose himself at the time.
3. 2 years 8 months, from the 26th.
4. Yeah, I think he has
5. I'll see what I can do XD

Soyeah. Congrats bro.

Kusari said:
Happy New Year, errybody. Let's hope we can last until 2013.

Spent my New Years hanging out with people until a little after midnight. After that I basically watched the Bleach episodes that Ice Heart mentioned, found out Kisuke's new dub VA is the same guy that voices dubbed Gin, surfed the web and went on a character creating binge. I now have and entire set of OC Captains, four Lieutenants and six Espada. (Looks like I get the damn trophy for Most Boring Night, ILP.)
As long as College doesn't get to me, we'll be fine XP.
>Hand out with people until a little after midnight
>Watched anime
>Character creating binge
How the hell is that more boring than mine?

arceus03 said:
Grandad panda?
Yes. Grandpanda.
VizardBlue said:
Uh..yeah! That's about it! c: So add me if you want, and maybe someone can run me up to the current on Bleach
Welcome back!
If I see you online, I'll brief you there I've done too much typing already.

@Soroft
Welcome back as well.
I really do quite like your Zan. My only slight of concern is that there might not be enough "space" in terms of power for what you can do with your bankai.

And Kida, I'm just WAITING for Da.C to have a fit over your post.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Normally it's just me with my family, but with my parents on a cruise, I kind of just spent it sitting on my laptop I predict Da.C calling me boring and/or lame in 5... 4... 3...

nah... mine was lame too. i just read a book. i had a fantastic day, but my parents are old school, so i have a curfew whenever i live with them (i.e. back for the holidays) and due to this curfew, i was unable to go to times square to see justin beiber :|

Of course, never in this new year. Which has been only 7 hours or so. :p

Aww, you're describing me? You're making me blush :3

Cutest brother and sister couple and sometimes scandalous. Considering that your zanpakto spirit is a man who carries a coffin over his back, I'm assuming you're the... "sister"?

I wonder how you two frisk around with his huge coffin on his back. And have scandalous relationship.

*runs away from toxic baselards*

And you just said it above that...

You are unfaithful o.o

*continues to run away*

:p SO SASSY!!!! luckily, i am much too lazy to come up with witty responses, and yes, you should run >:)

@ILP: thanks for the wedding deetz ILP
and @Kai: that is romantic. congratulations, and i wish you the best :)

bonne année à tous.

kusari

Raptastic
As long as College doesn't get to me, we'll be fine XP.
>Hand out with people until a little after midnight
>Watched anime
>Character creating binge
How the hell is that more boring than mine?
Because I went from
19JX
to
tumblr_lkhmy30Viv1qhejp9o1_500.png

due to this curfew, i was unable to go to times square to see justin beiber :|
CMC%20doesnt%20even%20deserve%20facehoof.jpg

So yeah. Figured I'd say congrats to Kai. From the way it sounds, the two of you should be happy together.

Nice zan, Soroft. A pleasent change from all the Fire we have in this club.

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Dauc said:
me? rude? never :p

Hypocrite :p

Dauc said:
hahahahaha. when you write a book, ask someone else to design the cover

Depends on what kind of book and the topic. Sometimes (like with The Da Vinci Code, for example) you can get away with a simple cover and it'll still look good.

Dauc said:
HATER!!!
we are totally getting a joint bank acount my love. how else will i get to spend the money you make when you become successful?

This is exactly why I said she should be getting a seperate one :p

Dauc said:
dont encourage her!!!

I will always encourage Kida when I think she's right or she needs a hand. Don't like it? Tough. :p

Dauc said:
if she remains in the UK, she gets money in pounds. HAVE YOU SEEN THE CONVERSION RATE TO CANADIAN DOLLARS? i would be richer than i am atm!!!

Your eyes are turning into dollar signs atm. And it's blinding you to the fact that you're digging yourself into an even deeper hole.

Dauc said:
oh right, and the love in the relationship.... hehe....

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.

You disgust me. :)

(hey, I did use a smiley face.)

SO ROMANTIC!!!!! have you met the lucky lady? do you two get along? or did you ask her to marry you yourself? if so, how many years have ya'll been dating? OMG!!!! HAVE U GOTTEN HER A RING????? CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE RING!!!!!

My god, stop spamming the caps lock key and punctuation. It's unseemly. It's like having bad table manners except on the internet.

Dauc said:
SPEAKING OF WEDDINGS! i have planned my ideal wedding :) I mean when i meet the lucky person, i will have to make some modifications, but yay :) marriage is so exciting :)

I... am not even going to bother.

Dauc said:
:p SO SASSY!!!! luckily, i am much too lazy to come up with witty responses, and yes, you should run

But if you're too lazy to come up with witty combacks, shouldn't you be too lazy to attack him? After all, coming up with good combacks isn't hard.

Soroft said:
Right, so it's been awhile. I've got my Zanpaktou though, so it's all good.

YOOOOOOUUUUUU took too long. I helped you design that thing what, five months ago? Six? Ah well, at least you got it done. Looks good, too.

ILP said:
@Soroft
Welcome back as well.
I really do quite like your Zan. My only slight of concern is that there might not be enough "space" in terms of power for what you can do with your bankai.

We came up with a way around that.

^ I love your Shikai, the ability is pretty good too, Sound based attack from Zanpaktous are always cool

No, not always. Remember my very first Zanpaktou?

Kida said:
Spent New Years eve at a club with my mates, did shisha [again - felt like Absolem] went to another club, blasted my eardrums out, felt the music in my lungs, chilled in a strip club [which was closed this time] went back to dance got back at 4.30am opened the door, got on the floor, everyone walk the dinosaur

I wish I could say I had that kind of fun. Unfortunately, my mother (in all her infinite wisdom) invited family over and made me stay and talk about the horrors of college. Parents seriously suck sometimes.

Kida said:
Yeah... this random guy kept following Mevan around, tapped me on the back and said 'I don't think your friend wants to talk to me', I reply with 'that's because she's with me'

xD That's great.

@Kai: Good luck with the engagement, bro. Parents will be parents, I guess :/

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
So wait, someone's getting engaged? :| HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONEEEEEEE

@ ILP - Haha, I had thought that a bit, but you have to keep in mind that in order to use an ability I have to continue with the melody in order to do it, and a melody has to start up a move. So while they can be used simultaneously, they still have little gaps in the amount that they can do for cover-work. Basically, it's an all out one-way-or-another technique, and doesn't have much of a fail-safe. Get past the techniques it throws and it throws me into a bit of hot water, which is what is good about my Shinigami being agile for the cut-and-run aspect if need be. But to answer your question, there's still quite a bit that could be expanded on in terms of my zanpakutou, I've already had a few fun ideas. >:D

So, I missed an engagement, what else has happened?

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I'd like to join :D

I started reading Bleach a few months ago and stopped around the hundredth chapter because I got bored, then got back into it this past Monday, I finished it today.

To just give some info about myself, my favorite characters are Toshiro and Shinji, thiszachiru:Dis the third manga I've read after OP and Naruto, and has to honestly be my least favorite of the three, but don't get me wrong it's still awesome.

kusari

Raptastic

I started reading Bleach a few months ago and stopped around the hundredth chapter because I got bored, then got back into it this past Monday, I finished it today.

To just give some info about myself, my favorite characters are Toshiro and Shinji, thiszachiru:Dis the third manga I've read after OP and Naruto, and has to honestly be my least favorite of the three, but don't get me wrong it's still awesome.
Seems like errything is order with this post.

Welcome to the club, Grovyl. I'm Kusari, resident drunkard, loveable sexpest, all around badass and Squad 13 captain. Some call me Kus; others call me Kusa. Feel free to use my full name, either of the nicks or anything that's not too deragatory.

Just as a question, as we like to know, in regards to manga, do you read the stuff put out by Viz (or whoever it is in America) or scanlations? And for anime, do you watch at all and, if so, subs or dubs?

Most of us read the scanlations and watch the subs. Then you have me and a few others who watch both subs and dubs.

>and has to honestly be my least favorite of the three

This is perfectly fine. A lot of us have become annoyed at Bleach as of late, yet we still read/watch it.

Ok. Something Bleach that isn't a welcome. These should do:

c09dc7d99093314396c81951987b4ddf1230723793_full.jpg

nellichigoxdmp5.jpg

Last edited:
Because I went from
19JX
to
tumblr_lkhmy30Viv1qhejp9o1_500.png
At least you were at party hard <.<
CMC%20doesnt%20even%20deserve%20facehoof.jpg
Man you're going to make me want to watch MLP As well as Kida
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.

That is... very much like something Da.C would say XD only spelt properly
My god, stop spamming the caps lock key and punctuation. It's unseemly. It's like having bad table manners except on the internet.
That was just funny.

So wait, someone's getting engaged? :| HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONEEEEEEE
XD
I think the only other major things to note is that Rex is the Squad 8 Captain though you may or may not already know that, and that Flash stepped down as Captain of squad 5.
@ ILP - Haha, I had thought that a bit, but you have to keep in mind that in order to use an ability I have to continue with the melody in order to do it, and a melody has to start up a move. So while they can be used simultaneously, they still have little gaps in the amount that they can do for cover-work. Basically, it's an all out one-way-or-another technique, and doesn't have much of a fail-safe. Get past the techniques it throws and it throws me into a bit of hot water, which is what is good about my Shinigami being agile for the cut-and-run aspect if need be. But to answer your question, there's still quite a bit that could be expanded on in terms of my zanpakutou, I've already had a few fun ideas. >:D
Ah, alright. Would be nice to see someone write your zanpakutou in action.

Welcome to the Bleach Club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname really. I feel like I missed one.
And our 11th Captain is a fan of Shinji, and our 5th Lieutenant and 10th Captain are both fans of Hitsugaya too.

[spoil]

nellichigoxdmp5.jpg
[/spoil]
Awe.Some. size may warrant a spoiler
Btw, the first one just says ICHIGOOOOO!!

arceus03

Revive ALL the members!

:p SO SASSY!!!! luckily, i am much too lazy to come up with witty responses, and yes, you should run >:)

Pssh. Just admit it that you mistakenly thought the woman from your bankai was your zanpakto spirit :p

Dac has affected you that much huh?

Ohai. =D arceus03, Fourth Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. Resident cookie baker for the Squad... and medic. Yeah. Welcome to the Bleach Club/

Nah, don't worry about bashing Bleach. XD Most of us aren't actually really happy with the storyline now as well, but whatever.

Some call me Kus; others call me Kusa. Feel free to use my full name, either of the nicks or anything that's not too deragatory.

nellichigoxdmp5.jpg

Who called you Kus? o.o
sounds like pus to me

Ahaha, I love that pic XD And the ponies. XD

That is... very much like something Da.C would say XD only spelt properly

My thoughts exactly.

kusari

Raptastic
At least you were at party hard <.<
Twas a very hard party.

Man you're going to make me want to watch MLP As well as Kida
It is quite good. Taught me more about love and tolerance. Also that Lauren Faust is the goddess of subtle references.

Awe.Some. size may warrant a spoiler
Btw, the first one just says ICHIGOOOOO!!
Eh. I just liked it because that's basically my favorite scene of the series.

Revive ALL the members!
LOOK AT IT!

Who called you Kus? o.o
sounds like pus to me
A few people from the ASB call me Kus to save time.
Tis pronounced "Koos"

Ahaha, I love that pic XD And the ponies. XD
Who doesn't love ponies?[/QUOTE]

Goddamnit. Need Bleach related stuff. Wait, I got it:

Just_When_You_Thought____by_Maika_Isabel.jpg

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
Ah a new member huh. Well, welcome.

I'm Min, the lieutenant of squad 5... Umm that's my official position but I suppose I'm like acting-captain every since Flash resigned... XD (Introductions just got more confusing for me!! XD)

@ ILP's question (too lazy to copy-paste it, about the new arc predictions)

[spoil]I sure hope for a new character or two... It'd be cool. But I would like something exciting and less, umm... dragged out... XD Yeah. No 3 pages of random grieving *COUGH*Tsukishima*COUGH* Yeah.[/spoil]

In other news, I have been re-reading all of Bleach. I'm on volume 3... XD Almost at volume 4!! I'm doing on the viz manga app on my iPhone so I'll have to buy each volume but since I am a fan who likes to support the manga I read and enjoy, it's not such a big deal... And I can use iTunes if I buy from my phone (which I intend to do) so it's pretty convenient. Basically all that means is that I need to not buy extra snacks/beverages/TOYS/GAMES/ENTERTAINMENT for my dorm room, and I won't run out of cash. XD

And yay!!! Blue is ALIVE. =D Imma add you. =P

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Seems like errything is order with this post.

Welcome to the club, Grovyl. I'm Kusari, resident drunkard, loveable sexpest, all around badass and Squad 13 captain. Some call me Kus; others call me Kusa. Feel free to use my full name, either of the nicks or anything that's not too deragatory.

Coolio.

Just as a question, as we like to know, in regards to manga, do you read the stuff put out by Viz (or whoever it is in America) or scanlations? And for anime, do you watch at all and, if so, subs or dubs?

Haha, no. I read the scanlations, on Mangastream(as if there's any other site). I don't watch the anime, I don't really watch any anime because they take to long especially since I sped through this series trying to catch up.

>and has to honestly be my least favorite of the three

This is perfectly fine. A lot of us have become annoyed at Bleach as of late, yet we still read/watch it.

At least I'm not alone.
I feel the Fullbringers had a lot more potential other than showoff dummies. Although they are going to probably come back, or even be the main villians/characters, they've been refining their abilities almost their whole life. They should have been more of a challenge.

[spoil]

nellichigoxdmp5.jpg
[/spoil]

Haha that second one is hilarious. I feel so welcomed! :D

Welcome to the Bleach Club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname really. I feel like I missed one.
And our 11th Captain is a fan of Shinji, and our 5th Lieutenant and 10th Captain are both fans of Hitsugaya too.

Can you go by Zommari? 'Cause you shouldn't. :D

Ohai. =D arceus03, Fourth Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. Resident cookie baker for the Squad... and medic. Yeah. Welcome to the Bleach Club/

Nah, don't worry about bashing Bleach. XD Most of us aren't actually really happy with the storyline now as well, but whatever.

Hellurr.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

Yes, a perfect way to end 2011. So how did everyone else celebrate New Years?

The same way I always welcome every New Year, with $200+ worth of fireworks.

Right, so it's been awhile. I've got my Zanpaktou though, so it's all good. :p

My Shinigami is a fairly tall guy, ranging at about 6'0" or so, and is skinny on top of it. As for appearance specifics, he has blonde hair that's not short, but it's not very long either (maybe about the long of Ichigo's, but not spiky) and he has blue eyes. While he's not exactly scrawny, he doesn't pride himself on physical prowess, but takes pride in the agility that he has. He's a speedy fella, and that means that he's got to have a pretty good reaction time as well. He has a good amount of reiatsu at his disposal, well enough to do what he needs to do, but it's not like he's got enough to feed Africa single-handedly.

As for his character, he's sort of that 'head in the clouds' type of guy. He's laid-back as can be, and doesn't freak out over much. He enjoys things that appear interesting. He's honest about most things, and serious if and when he needs to be. It's not so much that he's pompous about things, it's just that he doesn't like to focus much on something that doesn't require it and prefers himself as he is typically.

Zanpaktou Name - Arashi no Kayou (Song of Storms)

Type - Pressure, specifically. A generalization to an element of some sort would be blasphemous and do it injustice.

Zanpaktou Spirit -
song_of_storms_by_katedakokiri.jpg

This guy.

Release Command - Render unto the world, Arashi no Kayou.

Shikai Details - From the sealed form of an ornate-ish light-blue-hilted katana with a short silver tassel just beneath the guard (I'll figure out exactly what I want for the guard in just a bit), this Zanpakutou glows in a silvery light and slowly shrinks as I wave it melodiously. In the end, it appears as an ornate Conductor's Wand, providing it to be light-weight, small, and easily used because of this.

The Shikai basically allows me to manipulate atmospheric pressure by conducting various melodies (which are mysteriously heard even though it's just a baton :D) and expending proper amounts of Reiatsu. By speeding up the tempo, it allows the technique to be faster and by adding crescendos and decrescendos the technique becomes stronger or weaker, respectively. Of course, these modifications to the melodies affect the use of reiatsu.

Onto the techniques. I have yet to name them, really, but I'll get to that in a bit. Like I said, my Zanpakutou manipulates atmoshperic pressure, which means that I can do many different weather-based moves. For example, this makes it possible for me to create lightning, winds, ice and water (ice and water, however, require a source in the first place. I'll get to that in a bit) as well as some other fun little tricks. By manipulating the specific pressure, I can dictate where the lightning will strike and along which line to an extent. By moving around the winds, I'm not only capable of bringing in that cold front we all hate but I'm also able to create a vaccuum, which means that I can take the oxygen out of a specific zone and also push or pull things or create a sort of vaccuum-slash, almost with the same effect as Getsuga Tenshou except different, you know? Fire can be made almost with the same effect as lightning, creating enough atmospheric friction to be able to combust something. With the other atmospheric powers I control, that means I can also (you guessed it) maneuver the pressure to give the fire a little boost.

Like I said, ice and water require a source, but with atmospheric pressure control it's not that difficult to maneuver clouds and temperature fronts, essentially meaning I can bring those materials to myself anyway with a cost of reiatsu. Unfortunately, these two can't be controlled as much as the others can with only pressure, but they can still be combined with other techniques. For example, a volley of ice shards propelled by a vaccuum tunnel.

Oh, and at the cost of some bonus reiatsu in order to supply my movements with the capability to do so, these melodies can also be overlapped, played at the same time. It's no small cost, but I'm sure you'd understand the usefulness of trapping someone in a vaccuum and then adding a bit of lightning to the mix and whatnot. Or a hurricane, that works too.

normal_wind-waker-baton.png

That's the Shikai's form, basically. It's fairly sharp, so it's capable of doing some damage, but it's definitely not a good weapon to go head-on with.

I won't add a Bankai just yet, I'll hold onto that one until I'm sure it's good. Let me know of any errors or if I missed something.

I like it. I thought that there wasn't much room for expansion, like ILP said. But after reading Eon's explanation, it's all good.

Greetings and salutations, I'm Rex or Rekkusu or Rekks. Captain of Squad 8, newest Captain of the club.

Well, if we're all being honest here... Bleach isn't one of my top favs anime or manga-wise, but I still find it fairly entertaining. If you don't analyze it too much.

/c09dc7d99093314396c81951987b4ddf1230723793_full.jpg[/IMG]
nellichigoxdmp5.jpg

:D

The return of Aizen!!!

Maybe something to do with Isshin's past. Maybe, I don't know. I'm never good with these things.

@Kai and his engagement. Congratulations, I wish you and your significant other all the best.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Since everyone else in this entire club seemed to do it:

I think it'll have something to do with finding out the Kurosaki family past and what it means for Ichigo and stuff because of what Ginjo said. I hope Ichigo will go to Soul Society and see how everyone's changed, or at least see how the Vizards have changed. More Shinji and Toshiro! Alalala!

Greetings and salutations, I'm Rex or Rekkusu or Rekks. Captain of Squad 8, newest Captain of the club.

I hope one day I'll be a captain. *admirable face*

Anyways, thanks. :D

Well, if we're all being honest here... Bleach isn't one of my top favs anime or manga-wise, but I still find it fairly entertaining. If you don't analyze it too much.

Yay for honesty!

Status
Not open for further replies.